A Scarred Serpent

By kazzle_dazzle_394

Ella Lee is a pureblood of 2 famous Aurors. With her parents practically being bestfriends with the Weasleys... More

Cast
Part 1. The letter
Part 2: The Burrow

Authors note *very important*

2 0 0
By kazzle_dazzle_394

Hii I'm the author ofc lol who else would I be anyways I just wanted to say that this story will contain language if you're uncomfortable with that then I suggest it's not for you, there will be no smut in this book until atleast 5th year but it won't be as descriptive because they are still minors!! But as time goes on and we go further into other years things might get ehem let's just say heated.This is my first book so I apologize for any mistakes, but please inform me if so.
There will be trigger warning at the top of each chapter if there is something that might Trigger my fellow readers, as I said I'll try to update frequently and apologize if I don't, but I hope you enjoy my book!

~A

I forgot to add that I want to let you guys know that Ella will end up with both of them, as they will both have alternate endings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
290K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
125K 7.1K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...