𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝗰�...

By ELSLUVERS

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." 𝐬𝐭𝐚... More

i n t r o !
2 0 2 3 g r i d !!
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a + r e a l l i f e
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
20K?!
r e a l l i f e
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i n s t a
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i n s t a / i m e s s a g e
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e + i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
| | e p i l o g u e

r e a l l i f e

29.1K 647 253
By ELSLUVERS

WRONG NUMBER.

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

"linnea. lin wake up." charles whispers in my ear, causing me to sit up.

i shift uncomfortably in the airplane seat and stretch my arms out with a loud yawn.

"were landing amor." charles tells me and i nod.

i look opposite me to where max and daniel are sat to see them fast asleep, practically on top of each other.

i laugh quietly and pull out my phone to take a photo of them. i start singing loudly to wake them up, and it works.

they sit up, groaning and mumbling about my singing.

"shut the fuck up nea. you havent improved youre singing at all in the last 21 years ive known you." max tells me and i gasp dramatically.

"you're so mean max. you made me cry. fuck you." i kick him under the table.

he kicks me back and we end up having a foot fight while daniel and charles whisper to each other about god knows what.

once the plane has landed, we stand up from our seats and follow lando, lewis carlos and alex off the plane. we all live in monaco and decided it was easier if we fly back together.

i say bye to max and the rest of the drivers before following charles to his ferrari, which is parked in the same spot as a week ago.

i plug my phone into the aux and start blasting drake and charles lets out a loud woop at my music choice.

my mind begins to drift as we drive through monaco. me and charles still havent talked about our kiss last night. we didnt get time to this morning as carlos woke us up, we didnt get time on the plane as max and daniel were across from us the entire time, and we're obviously not talking about it now.

"we're here." charles says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"thanks for the lift charles. and for everything really. ive have a great time. and thank you for being there for me. you have no idea how much it means to me." i lean over and kiss his cheek.

"of course, linnea. im always here for you. let me walk you to the door?"

i nod and he gets my luggage out the boot and carrying it over to the door. i still have no idea how hes carrying it, especially since i bought a million new clothes in bahrain.

"bye charles. thank you." i hug him and kiss his cheek.

walking into my kitchen, i switch on the light and mumble confusedly to myself at the birthday decorations.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

i yelp loudly when my friends appear from fucking thin air. i hear charles laugh from behind me.

"you dickhead! why didnt you tell me? now i look like shit!"

"if i told you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it now?" he teases me. "and you dont look like shit, lin."

i try to ignore his comment as i roll my eyes jokingly at him and turn around to greet everyone.

good fucking thing i cleaned the cereal bowl.

charles pov
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

linnea runs back down the stairs, now dressed in a white party dress with a party hat resting on her head.

in my opinion, she looked beautiful before, but i wasnt going to tell her that.

i turn back to face pierre to see him rolling his eyes at me.

"where you really not listening to what i said? jesus, you really are whipped."

i shove him lightly. "no, im not. what did you say?"

"i said, when are you gonna give lin her present?"

"soon. i want to let her catch up with her friends first." i look behind pierre to where linnea stands, watching as she laughs at something with mick and max.

pierre nudges me forward, "go!"

i shake my head frantically and back away to my original spot. "no. im to nervous. what if she doesnt like it?"

he rolls his eyes at me, again. "shes gonna love it and we both know it. now go before i drag you over."

"alright alright im going!"

"hey!" linnea smiles at me as i walk over.

"hi, is it alright if i borrow you for a sec?" i ask, and i can feel my palms sweating.

"yeah of course! ill see you guys in a sec." she says bye to max and mick before following me.

i dont miss max winking at me, so i put my middle finger up at him in return.

i lead lin to the garden and sit down in a swinging chair.

we sit in silence while i try to get my words out. "um- i got you a gift."

i watch as her face lights up. "really? you didnt have to charles."

"of course i did." i pull out the small box and hand it to her.

she pulls the wrapping paper off and lets out a gasp. "charles. no. fuck off."

shit. "what, do you not like it?" i start to panic.

"no! i- i love it! its beautiful. thank you so much." she wraps my arms around me and i swear i could feel my insides melt.

"can you help me clasp it, please?" linnea stands up and turns around.

"yeah of course." she holds up my hair and i stand behind her.

my heart speeds up as i realise how close we are, and i hear her gulp from infront of me.

i clasp the dior necklace around her neck and she turns around to face me.

"youre so beautiful." i whisper, and she blushes as she looks at the floor.

she looks up at me, the space between us nothing more than a millimetre.

she leans in slightly and the whole world disappears. all i can focus on is linnea.

our lips meet is a spark of electricity. this time its more passionate, as we spill all our feelings out into a kiss.

and in my eyes, it was fucking perfect.

💌

yay

do u get deja vuuuu oooooo

im so sorry the ending is so bad idk how to write that kinda shit 😭😭

(ps. if ur name is abigail hiscock then fuck off and go get eaten by pennywise 🖕🖕)

THANK U FOR 10K ACTUALLY WTF ILY 💞💞

love,
el 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.6K 23
ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ... 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘤 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'�...
296K 6.2K 33
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀...
26.1K 792 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her who falls in love with the boy who made her cut classes and him the ladies man of the paddock »»----- ★ -----«« "You can keep m...