The Alpha Supreme's Mate

By 9and10hellandheaven

An ordinary human. The lycanthropy king. She has her whole life planned out. Her university, her major, her... More

Prologue
1. Vivian
2. Caelum
4. Vivian
5. Vivian
6. Vivian
7. Caelum
8. Caelum
9. Vivian
10. Caelum
11. Vivian
12. Calisus
13. Vivian
14. Caelum (Part - 1)
14. Caelum (Part - 2)
15. Caelum
16. Vivian

3. Caelum

264 10 0
By 9and10hellandheaven

Following Caelum's instincts the group soon reached Rhode Island. When Caelum asked to stop the car and got down. Sniffing the air Nox and Caelum were stunned.

Mate

It was impossible yet they both knew it. It was the undeniable scent of their mate. They found their mate!

And she was somewhere near!

Sensing his Alpha's state, Lyrus asked what was wrong.

"Mate", Caelum's reply was just more than a whisper but both the wolves heard it. They were just as stunned as Caelum.

"Are you sure, Your Majesty?", Robert asked.

"I know the scent of my mate", growled Caelum. Annoyed at his subject's question. It was impossible for a wolf to be mistaken about this.

The air shifted and the pressure around them increased. Robert instantly fell to his knees, while Lyrus bared his neck in submission.

Just as Caelum was about to run towards his mate, Lyrus reminded, "Let's take the car, we are in Lyudi".

Caelum snorted but complied and got into the car. As Robert started driving, Caelum growled, "Drive faster!".

Nox and Caelum couldn't wait a second longer, their whole body, every single cell in their body was buzzing. They wanted to reach their mate immediately. If they were in Valknaem, they would have reached her in seconds.

Though Caelum has always hated the traffic, he never hated it as much. Throughout the ride, Nox kept growling, unable to understand why they were using the metal cage to travel at such slow speed.

He was already at his limit when they reached a Café following his instincts.

Blue hill café was aesthetic. It was decorated as if it was located on a small hill. The walls were dark wood and there was a wall of old books. Everything seemed peaceful and calm in the café.

Caelum who couldn't wait at all, didn't move after getting off the car. He seemed rooted to the ground. He was afraid. Afraid that after waiting for so many centuries, if it was false hope and if he was just imagining it. If so, he really wouldn't be able to take the blow.

But Nox pushed him. Nox wasn't human and he didn't have human insecurities. All he knew was that his mate mate was just beyond that door. He wanted to rush and kiss his mate senseless before marking her and taking her to his kingdom. And they would live there together forever. They would fight battles together, govern together, raise pups together. He didn't want to be separated from her for even a second.

The scent was stronger here and he could identify the sweet strawberry smell easily. It was intoxicating. Nox loved it.

Impatiently he urged Caelum to go inside. The door bell rang when Caelum opened the door. He spotted her instantly.

She was beautiful. Breathtaking. Ethereal. So stunning, he again couldn't move.

She was sitting at one of the tables with a laptop and some books. She was typing very quickly. A little frown on her face whenever she paused. Her dark brown hair covered her face yet she seemed unbothered by it and continued typing rapidly. Paying no attention to her surroundings.

Caelum also noticed how small she was. Like a child barely over five feet. Just as he was about to approach her Lyrus caught his arm. Caelum was about to growl annoyed at being stopped from letting his beautiful mate.

"She's human", Lyrus instantly noticed that. Unlike Caelum who was absorbed in his mate. Lyrus quickly assessed the little human. The first thing he noticed was that she wasn't a wolf.

Caelum was dumbstruck. Human! How was that even possible. Though inter-mating happened between wolves and other species, it was extremely rare. Maybe ten in a million. And it was even rarer with humans. And the more powerful a wolf is, the less likely they would be mated to a human.

Caelum was the Alpha King, the Alpha Supreme of the Valknaem realm. Yet he was mated to a human.

Once over his shock, Caelum nor Nox actually cared. Since she was a human, they would only protect her more. Humans were so physically weak, even falling down the stairs could kill them! They didn't have claws and their teeth were only useful for eating soft food. Even a normal wolf is extremely dangerous to them.

Caelum had to protect her carefully.

Just as he was about to approach her and take her away to a safe spot. Robert stopped him again!

"Humans don't have mates", Robert said, as if reading his mind, he added "If you take her away, it would be kidnapping and she would be fearful of you". Robert had seen a few wolves mated to humans, it was more common in the Lyudi realm. And he knew how it went every time.

Meet mate - Kidnape mate - Mate scared - Wolf confused - Wolf rejected - Wolf locks mate - Mate scared more

In serious cases, the humans even kill themselves. That's why there were books now, A Lycan's guide to a Human Mate, How to woo a Human in 30 days, 101 Tips to Make Your Human Mate Fall in Love with You.

Robert sighed, he never expected this situation. When the Alpha Supreme said he found his mate, he assumed it was probably the daughter of an Alpha from an overseas pack travelling. Or even an Alpha herself. Maybe even a Beta in worse case.

"Why would my mate fear me!", Caelum growled. "I will protect her with my life." Angry at that idea itself.

"She doesn't feel the bond, to her you are a stranger", Robert said. "I know some humans who committed suicide due to inappropriate approach by their mates."

"How dare you suggest my mate's death", this time it was Nox. Caelum controlled him and stopped him from killing Robert on the spot. Their mate was nearby, what if she didn't like violence. Though some she-wolves were particularly fond of violence. Most human didn't like it.

"Let's sit first", Lyrus said, "We are attracting unnecessary attention".

Caelum and Nox thought for a few seconds and decided that it was okay to sit. It was better than moving away. They would sit in the same room as their mate. He released the pressure and moved to sit at a table which had the best view of his mate.

Lyrus and Robert followed and sat down. Though Robert still had his head bowed and his eyes looking at his shoes. Robert's wolf was also extremely docile in front of his King who just threatened to kill them.

No one spoke until the waitress arrived.

Lyrus ordered two dark coffees for them while Robert still had his head down.

The whole table kept silent waiting for their order and waiting for their Alpha to make a decision. Things might really go wrong as Robert said if they didn't handle the situation properly.

Caelum. He just watched. Like a little boy who met the most beautiful girl in his kindergarten. He would look and smile and then frown immediately after. Clench his fists and relax them after a second. Sometimes he would blush and move his eyes away only to bring them back in seconds. No one knew what he was thinking.

Lyrus watched in utter astonishment. Never had he seen his Alpha like this before.

But that's exactly what mates do to you.

They sat there for a long time. When Caelum suddenly ordered, "Get me some human mated wolves."

Caelum was confused. For the first time he was uncertain. He never imagined a human mate. And he had absolutely no idea how to approach her. All he really wanted was to just kiss her and take her back to The Palace in Valknaem. But he understood what Robert said. If he actually did that, he would be no different than a kidnapper to his mate.

So he restrained himself.

Nox, on the other hand, really didn't understand. Their mate was sitting only few feet away from them but they weren't going to her. What the hell! He growled at Caelum in their brain.

Lyrus said, "I remember that wolf-human pairing in Lyudi isn't that rare, if you know anyone why don't you summon them so the Alpha can talk to them."

"Yes Beta, I will immediately invite them and there are famous books also, that have proven to be helpful I'll get them also", immediately feeling pardoned Robert quickly replied to Lyrus.

"It looks like mate has finished her work let's go." Caelum said as he watched her pack her bag and leave.

"Contact personnel at Indris and get all information about her", he ordered.

He watched her through the window as she left the block and towards the university. He guessed she was probably studying there.

As an Ivy League university, Brown University was one of the best, so he guessed she was smart and that made him proud.

After paying for their coffee the trio left in the car to the hotel Cane had arranged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 526 52
"Your love is the most precious thing in this world to me, Even death can't stop me from having it.. I'll never stop loving you, come what may." Bere...
8M 146K 24
He is the King of Lycanthropes- unconquerable, powerful, principled. She is a mere human- young, radiant, compassionate. Without her, he will succu...
341K 8.9K 35
A girl who never seen the real world because she was grown in attic room and never was allowed to go out A Alpha king who thinks that his mate is dea...
5.3K 350 44
"You're hurting me.", I was on the verge of crying. "Well, get used to it", he said and slammed my hands into the wall and left. ##### Lillian Adam...