Will we make it out alive tog...

By Samiraarts44

Four friends. Four elements. Captured in a magical world. An enemy, strong enough to destroy anyone and anyth... More

The arrival in the magical world
The briefing
The beginning of an adventure (Pt. 1)
The beginning of an adventure (Pt. 2)
The beginning of an adventure (Pt. 3)
The first fights (Pt. 1)
The first fights (Pt. 2)
The wandering
The fire village (Pt. 1)
The fire village (Pt. 2)
Saving the fire village
A monstrous beast in fires' paradise
The water village and the earth village (Pt. 1)
Saving the water village
Saving the earth village
A monstrous beast in the sea
A monstrous beast from the underworld
The air village (Pt. 1)
The air village (Pt. 2)
Saving the air village
A flying monstrous beast
A little run to the palace (Pt. 1)
A little run to the palace (Pt. 2)
Meeting the boss of the monsters (Pt. 1)
Meeting the boss of the monsters (Pt. 2)
The last fight (Pt. 1)
The last fight (Pt. 2)
A little thank you gift
The way back home
A little talk
Rage

The water village and the earth village (Pt.2)

32 4 0
By Samiraarts44

Samira's POV:

,,So you're also the ones' who saved the fire village from the monsters and the beast that have destroyed so much in there?" Buroop asked. ,,Yes. That probably is what Hydrara tried to explain to you." Link said. ,,But now we're here to save your village from the monsters and the beast." I said. ,,But it will take us some time to fight all the monsters, and even get to the beast in the time and fight that one, too." I exp,ained in addition to my last sentence.

,,Alright. Well, I don't know where exactly the beast is, but maybe you just have to go where you see the most monsters." Buroop told us and showed us a place a bit further away, where many monsters stood. ,,Alright, then let's get going and save this village." Link ki d of yelled and looked at us with a smile on his face.

We said goodbye to Hydrara and Buroop and made our way to find the beast that should be fought.

Lenny's POV:

,,Oh well, we gotta keep going now. Good luck on your walk now." I said as a goodbye to Kaiya, who we just have saved from a monster. ,,Thank you! And good luck fighting the beast in the mountain!" Kaiya said and left with a smile. ,,Alright. Let's go now. We already wasted enough tome saving goblins from monsters. So let's just go save this whole village before wasting any more time just standing here." Bonny said. Like most of the time, she was annoyed. ,,Yeah, ok. I don't want you to be like the devil again." I said as a joke, walking with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669 189 44
This story takes place in the world of elements with the royal family, where I was the princess. Every member of the royal family should be able to...
3K 90 50
A Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild story. This will be a trilogy. The first book takes place 100 years before the start of Breath of the Wild...
865 118 15
Renuo is... maybe... the Water Elemental. He's not sure. What he has done with his affinity hasn't proven to be much. After a vision of a temple at t...
1K 68 24
Nixie Caldwell lives in a New Earth. A world that has mutated along with the people in it. A world with four domains of life. The domains are Earth...