๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„

By concinnityy_

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ... More

๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž/๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๏ฟผ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

140K 2.2K 3.5K
By concinnityy_

i attached a song, you can listen to it from the start of the chapter or i'll put in a little extra bit to say when to play it.

carmen

"We've finally finished our project." My happiness was through the roof right now, partly because I don't have to stay up into the early hours of the morning researching for this stupid assignment, but also because of the partly grumpy man I've been seeing all the time recently.

"You're a smart girl." Damian looked up from his laptop and his expression slightly softened once his eyes landed on my face. I had to force the blush from appearing due to his praise.

"I think we make a good team." I was trying to downplay the compliment, because I don't think it was deserved. Yes, we finished quicker than most people in our class but that was just because we worked well together.

"Don't put yourself down, you're smart and you know it." He responded, shutting his laptop and leaning further back in his chair.

I guess I could take the compliment. "I suppose," Checking the time, I noticed that we finished a lot quicker than how long I was supposed to be staying for. "Should I go? There's not really a need for me to be here anymore."

Glancing down to his lips, I couldn't help but think about the other night, at the party. Damian made me see stars I didn't even know were possible to see. At first it was a little weird, feeling his tongue and lips down there, but after a while, I relaxed and the process became much more pleasurable.

It was wrong to do that whilst my brother was standing right outside. I knew it, he knew it. But it's Damian we're talking about, I was foolish for thinking he'd let that stop him. Damian seemed like he was enjoying it more than me- with the groans he would let out every few seconds and the way he took his time devouring me, like we were the only people in the world.

As much as I hated to say it, I was catching feelings for the guy. I'm starting to dislike myself for it. With the way he treats everyone around him, I should be running the other way as fast as I can. He was the opposite of me in every way, I would smile-he would scowl. I would worry for everyone-he only cares for himself. I was sweet-he was harsh.

We wouldn't match at all, and eventually clash, but that didn't stop me. The heart wants what it wants. And mine just happened to be the moodiest man alive. At least he treats me a little nicer than most people. But that's probably just because my brother happens to be his best friend.

"...Carmen? Did you hear me?" Damian's voice snaps me out of my daydreaming state. I really need to fix that habit.

"Huh?" I asked, dumbfounded.

Despite my suspicions, Damian didn't come across annoyed or impatient with my cluelessness. In fact, he didn't seem to care as I looked for any signs of irritation. "I said you don't have to leave."

"What?" I choked, taken aback by his words. He actually didn't mind me staying? Is this the right Damian I'm talking to? If we had this exact conversation a month ago, he would most likely laugh in my face and tell me to 'get the fuck out' or something like that.

"You can stay." Damian repeated. "That is if you want."

I nodded slowly, processing his words. It was only two in the afternoon and I had nothing better to do all day. Nila and Maikel were both busy so it was either hang out with Damian or go home and do some homework.

"You promise not to kill me?" I joked.

"I can try." Damian joked back, and despite knowing it was a joke, something alerted me he had the capability to do it. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to." He added on quickly.

I looked over and noticed something different in his expression. He wasn't angry or snarky as usual, but more..raw. More vulnerable. Like he wanted me to stay. I took my chances.

"Sure, I'll stay. You can't be mean to me though or I'll leave." I warned, and this time I was being deadly serious, maybe. Old me would have put up with his crap like when I first met him, but now I didn't have time for this. I was already dealing with Adam, dealing with Damian too would be a migraine and a half.

"I'm hardly fucking mean to you." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. When I raised a brow at his statement, he sighed. "I'm not as fucking mean to you, am I?"

"Sure, you could say that." I laughed, a weight being lifted off my shoulders at our playfulness. It was times like these where my growing attraction to Damian was justified. When he wasn't an asshole and sort of bearable, I could feel myself opening up toward him and feeling comfortable.

But then he did something that would remind myself he was the same asshole I had met. And he would never change. These moments were fun, however.

"What do you want to do?" Damian's question got me thinking.

My period had just come and my cravings were kicking in, real bad. I also got bad cramps at times and the only two things that helped a bit was iced coffee and Advil. Since I had already downed two Advils this morning, the other alternative was coffee

"Can we get iced coffee?" I was prepared for him to say no, since me being here longer than I should was already pushing it.

"Yeah. Let me go put a hoodie on and we can leave." Once again, this man has shocked me twice in the span of five minutes.

"Wait..you're being serious?"

"Why wouldn't I? You do want coffee right?" He was probably wondering what a weirdo I was.

"Yeah, I do but-"

"Then we'll go get it. Go wait for me by the front door. We can come back for your books before you need to go home." Damian stood, walking off to his bedroom, leaving me alone.

Does Damian have a good twin or something? Has he been poisoned? Or maybe my presence is having a good effect on him.

I got up, packing my books and tucking the chair back into the table. As I walked over to the front door, a small smile situated on my face. If Damian was like this all the time, I would one hundred percent forget about Adam. But I couldn't leave him now.

Adam called me easy the other day at the party, he said that I look like the type of girl who would drop to their knees for anyone. Tears were forming in my eyes when he said that, but he didn't stop. He said that he knows I'm not that type of girl and we need to take some time away to work on ourselves.

Does that mean we were over? I felt horrible for being slightly relieved but this was the first time I have ever spoken to a guy like that so obviously, my feelings were hurt.

On cue, Damian's body appeared in my vision and I took him in. Dressed in only a black hoodie paired with gray sweatpants, he still looked perfect. "I swear you live in sweatpants."

"Bit rich coming from a girl who only wears floral shit." He motioned to my outfit as he put on his shoes. I looked down at my outfit, blue bell bottom jeans with a white cami top completed with rose-colored mini flowers. I thought it was cute, but then again, standing next to Damian, I looked out of place with his dark shades.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I frowned.

"Nothing. I like it, angel." Damian's lips tipped a bit and my heart just did a full 360.

"Two compliments coming from the great Damian? I must be dreaming." I laughed, and stood next to the door whilst he unlocked it.

"Very funny." He mumbled, and lightly patted my ass to tell me to get walking. The touch was soft, and gentle but I still got butterflies in my stomach.

The walk to his Jeep was silent, the only interaction being Henry giving me a 'look' once he saw me and Damian walking out together.

One of the workers handed Damian his keys and opened the door for me. This guy was so rich he had people to open car doors?

Thanking the worker, I got in and instantly felt confined. Despite the large space, Damian was everywhere. The car even smelt like him, manly and powerful. The last time I was in here, I was drunk off my face.

Damian climbed in, shutting the door and switching on the engine. We didn't speak to each other as he drove off.

————— (play the song now)

The car ride was silent, and took longer than usual. I noticed that we weren't going to the town closest to our home and where a lot of the college students went in their free time.

"Where are we going?" Please don't kidnap me.

"The town after our one. That place is crawling with fucking campus students and I don't need photos being taken and shit." He stated, keeping one hand on the steering wheel whilst the other rested on the console. He was dominating the space, even when he wasn't trying and I was loving every second of it.

"Right." I responded, my mind in someplace else. The events with Adam have been replaying in my head over and over again, and since we were 'over', there wasn't really a need for Damian to teach me anymore.

As if Damian could sense my nerves, he called me out. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." I responded quickly.

"Carmen." Damian warned, looking over to me and narrowing his eyes.

After a moment, I sighed and gave in. "Fine. I was just thinking but me and Adam are on a 'break' of some sorts." I stopped and waited for him to give me any kind of sign he was listening. He nodded and I carried on. "So I don't think it's necessary for you to teach me anymore."

I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him to carry on. I was enjoying myself and I hope he was as well. But I didn't want to force him into this.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, a flair of annoyance glinting in his eyes.

I shook my head. "Then I think I'll carry on teaching you."

"Why?" I asked.

"Maybe I like being around you." Damian simply stated and pulled the car to a halt in a parking space.

I closed my eyes, the blush on my face definitely being prominent. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Damian only chuckled and got out, walking round to my side and opening the door for me.

"Thank you." I said, taking a look around the town and smiling. This place was a bit smaller than our usual oen, but nonetheless still cute. Small businesses crowded the place and a few people here and there were walking around.

"Let's go." Damian snaked an arm round my waist and led me to the coffee shop, his touch making my insides feel all squishy.

We reached the small but cute coffee shop and entered, my body immediately relaxing when I caught a whiff of the freshly ground coffee beans lingering in the air.
The queue was tiny, with one or two people in front of us.

Once we reached the front, I came face to face with a boy. He was cute I guess, but not Damian. In fact he was the opposite of him. 'Alex' the name tag read. Alex had dark curls that laid on top of his head and tanned skin. His expression seemed bored but when he saw me, his eyes lit up and a smirk came across his face.

"Hey there, what can I do for a pretty thing like you?" He tried, but as soon as the words left his mouth, I could see his face cringe a little. That hurt my feelings.

I opened my mouth but was cut off with a more deep, husky voice. "She'll get an iced coffee, and a bottle of water for me." Damian slapped a twenty dollar bill on the table before I could get out some cash from my pocket and moved us to the side.

"Hey!" I complained. "Do you have to be so rude?"

"Yes." He gruffed, sitting down on a chair and bringing me to stand between his legs.

"You're not rude to me." Sometimes.

"That's because it's you." He muttered, running each hand along the sides of my thighs.

I hate my life.

"Shush. You were mean to that boy." I was doing anything to distract myself from the
flips my stomach were doing right now.

"Look at how he was looking at you. He was clearly eye-fucking you." Damian grumbled, resting his head on my stomach. Anyone from the outside that didn't know us would think we were a couple.

Was he...jealous?

No. He couldn't be.

"Well that's how you look at me. Does that mean you are as well?" I asked.

"I'm what?"

"Eye-fucking me." I stated, the words feeling foreign on my tongue.

I could feel him smiling against my stomach and without thinking, I brought my hands up from my side and wrapped them around his neck. Damian tensed for a second but slouched into my hold after a while.

"Some would say that." He replied.

"And what would you say?" I forced myself to keep standing when he dragged his fingertips along my thighs, nestling his head further into my stomach.

"I'm doing a lot more to you in my head."

"Damian." I pulled away, frowning at him. He chuckled and nudged me to get the drinks when our order was called out. I walked over and took the coffee and water bottle from Alex, he smiled at me but when he looked behind and noticed Damian, he quickly walked away.

Moving back to Damian, I handed him his water. "Do you have to scare everyone away?"

Standing to his huge height, he stretched his limbs and we began walking out of the coffee shop and to the outside. Considering it was November, the weather wasn't bad.

"When it comes to you, yes." Damian replied, opening his bottle of water in one flick and drinking half the bottle's contents in one sip.

I'll never understand how boys do that.

"I'll pay you back for the drink, by the way." We had fallen into a comfortable silence, but I still made conversation on the walk back to the car.

"For a five dollar drink?" He asked and I nodded. "Don't bother." He cringed when he looked at the coffee.

"It's nice. Try it." I held out my coffee to him and after hesitation, Damian leaned in and drank from the straw. Instantly, his face morphed into disgust.

"That's gross."

"You'll like it soon, watch." My phone pinged and I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to check the notification.

kai: where r u?

Me: i just went out to get some coffee

kai: ok be careful. is damian with u?

Me: yep

kai: ok

My head snapped up when I felt two firm hands place themselves on my waist and slightly moved my body to the side.

"You're in the way, angel." Damian motioned and I beamed at his thought to move me out of the way for me.

I looked at the old woman I was standing in front of and apologized, feeling bad that I was so ignorant when I was on my phone. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

"No worries, darling. Your boyfriend was kind enough to help you. You make a lovely couple by the way- quite the opposite."

I gasped. "Oh he's not my-"

"Thanks." Damian piped up and got us moving again. I glared at him for his response, but he only smirked and his arm found my waist again.

He reached over and his lips found my straw again, closing in on them and drinking half the freaking drink. He pulled away and licked his lips, eyes focused on the path in front of him.

"Told you you'd like it."

He looked down at me. "It's alright."

My stomach flipped yet again, and I couldn't stop smiling as we walked the rest of the way to his car.

a/n:

thoughts on this chapter? i loved it i think they're so cute!!!
this has to be one of my favorite updates

I AM SO DONE WITH TIKTOK FR
like please all i want is my tiktoks to NOT BE SHADOWBANNED
it has been months.
i am complaining every chapter SO IM SORRY

I BROUGHT KING OF WRATH AND A MILLION KISSES IN YOUR LIFETIME GUYS I'LL TELL YOU MY OPINIONS
i'm also re-reading the maddest obsession again SOOO

tt concinnityy_

love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
725K 24.7K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
544K 15.3K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
27.8K 1.3K 11
โGoddammit! I hate you! I hate you and your dumb voice! and your stupid muscles and your awfully attractive face!โž โYou think I'm attractive?โž โFuck...