Arylie- Aryan Imlie aur Woh

By GargiRamtirthaParand

This story starts after Aryan meets Imlie in pagdandiya after 5 years. Imlie has Chini but there is someone e... More

We meet again and who is this?
Imlie's life
Her anger his anguish
A dangerous misson
Dream team
Going to Delhi
A rainy night
For Bhaskar times
Lost
She has to move on
Old secrets -1
Old secrets - 2
Imlie's life at risk
His Past
Imlie returns to Rathod's
Just talk to her
Malini's misdeeds
Aryan's decision
Telling the families
Imlie's questions
Imlie talks to Aryan

The Hinduja Family

171 23 12
By GargiRamtirthaParand

Raghav's elder brother Dr. Akhilesh Hinduja entered the room with one of his nurses and another doctor holding some charts.

AH-Hello Imlie, I am Dr Akhilesh I am the lead doctor on your case for now and this is my team nurse Swati and Dr. Meena. Looks like you had an exciting evening, how are you feeling now?

I-HUM thik hai Dr. saab, aap sabse milke accha laga..

All of them greeted Imlie warmly and Akhilesh pulled a chair to sit by Imlie with others ready to take notes.

AH-Imlie we want you to know that you will be getting the best possible care at our hospital, we will be doing everything we can to make you comfortable, I realize this news must be difficult for you to assimilate but know that all is not lost, we have a bigger team we have engage with in our London hospital and our father , one of the best neurosurgeons in the country will be working on this case personally. Do you have any questions for me after your conversation with Dr. Raghav?

Imlie felt confused and looked at Raghav to understand what was going on.

R-I haven't shared anything with her yet, I was hoping you could do that as her doctor, I don't practice anymore, this is not my specialty and I would like to be considered her friend and family in this matter, nothing more.

AH-I was trying to convince you of that yesterday, I am glad you agree. I can share now.

Raghav stood by Imlie and held her hand tightly with a smile on his face as Imlie eagerly waited for what they had to stay.

AH-Imlie you have a brain tumor and operating it is difficult due to its size and location. We believe it started as an aneurysm after your fall a few years and a tumor developed at that location, benign tumors are not detectable at early stages and they present themselves as headaches and occasional dizzying spells. Until they grow up to a certain size, and they create issues in normal function for the patient, which I imagine should start with you soon

I-Toh kya hum marne waale hai?

R- Not at all Imlie, never say or think that again.

AH- My job is to present the complete truth with you Miss Imlie, your case is difficult but we are waiting to hear more from our London team to determine next steps, we will share as soon as you know more. In the mean time, I need you take as little stress as you can, your mental health  is of utmost importance right now, I was explained the nature of your work by Raghav and I would like you to consider taking a medical leave for a few months. Or switching to more of a desk role and working part-time.

I-iss sab ka kharcha? Dr sahab humre paas itne paise nahi hai London waale doctor ko dene ke liye ya iss mehenge hospital mein apna ilaj karvane ke liye, aap humka koi sarkari hospital mein bhejne ka intezaam kijiye please.

AH- Raghav.....I'll let you take this one. Imlie, tomorrow morning , we will be taking you for a few more tests now then we can discharge you by tomorrow noon. Please make yourself comfortable in the meanwhile and here is my card with my details, call me anytime you have questions and I mean it, anytime! I am here for you so are Dr. Meena and Swati. Any other questions for me?

I- Bass woh paise ka

AH- Aaah I dont know anything about that, but Raghav can help you with those questions. Any questions on what I shared right now?

I-Naahi abhi toh nahi hai par hum baadme aapko call karenge?

AH- Great, talk to you then and I will meet you before you leave. Now, Dr Meena has a few things for you and I will take your leave. Raghav, meet me in my cabin when you get a chance.

R- Yes Doctor

I-Apan bhai ko doctor kehte ho tum?

R- Only in the hospital !

AH-This is his rule Imlie not mine! Now you rest, ill see you tomorrow.

I-ji thank you.

AH-You are most welcome.

Raghav watched as Dr. Mina did her check-up and Swati took a few vials of blood from Imlie. They left after a while and Imlie stopped Raghav as he was about to leave.

I-Ruko!! kaha jaat ho, humka sarkari hospital le chalo yah hum khul ye tube nikal ke chal denge abhi ke abhi!

R- Calm down, tumhare treatment ke paise mein cover kar raha hun jaise Pagdandiya mein karta tha no difference, aur tum mujhe khana khilana so we are even

I-Raghu this is not the same..

R-It is if you really think about it! Aur waise bhi iss bare mein , I dont want to hear anything else, yeh topic idhar hi badh karo!

I-Par Raghav..

R-Imlie, I hope itne saalon mein mera tumpe itna toh hakh hain ki mein tumhara khayal rakh saku, mein tumhara dost toh hun na?

I-Hanh par yeh baat meri khuddari ki hain

R- Hanh toh banao mere liye khana! Kal se hi!

I-Tum baat kyu nahi samhaj rahe? Sab kya sochenge, tumhare gharwale ?

R-Imlie tum bahut soch rahi ho, tumne abhi bhai ki baat suni unse mili tum, tumhe kya laga, kya unhe paison ki chinta hai? Kya unhone tumse respectfully baat nahi ki? Tumhe kissi bhi tarah se majboor ya kam samhja ya feel karvaya?

I-Nahi uu toh bahut acche hai, tumse bhi jyada

R- Wah! itni jaldi party badaldi? Hahah bass toh humare ghar mein yeh sabse khadoos hai! toh socho baki pariwar kaisa hoga? Tum thik ho jaoo hum sab yehi chahte hai...

I-Sab?

R- Mr Rathod bhi, Kal bahut disturbed the woh, I will call him and let him know you are ok now, I am sure he hasnt slept.

I-Thank you Raghu.

R- Itni formality? Ok! Welcome Imlie, soo jao ab mein kal milta hun tumse..

I-Tum Chini ke paas ja rahe ho?

R-Nahi mein aaj raat yahi hun, bass bahar rukta hun, raat bhar mera tumhare room mein rehna sahi nahi hoga.

Imlie smiled and respected Raghav's thoughts, she was not afraid of death but afraid of the pain it will cause the people who love her. Raghav finally met up with his brother.

AH-Arre aagaye tum lo kuch kha lo shyam se kuch nahi khaya hai tumne...

R-Woh bhai mein sor...

AH-Chup kar , hum samhajte hain tu kyu chala gaya, tujhe til til marta hua hum sab dekh rahe the , hum samhajte hai, kal ki chod aaj ki baat karte hain!

R-Kaisi baat?

AH-Mom aur dad nikal gaye hai unki flight kal land karegi, dad pehle Imlie se milna chahte hai London team ke treatment plan ke saath aur mom Imlie aur uss chotti bachi ko lekar ghar jayengi, teri bhabi bhi yaha aana chahti thi par maine usse rok liya tu aaj ke liye thak gaya hai! Aur teri behen woh US mein hain uske exams chal rahe hai issliye kissine usse kuch nahi bola hai varna woh sab chodke yaha aajayegi....

R-OK aur bade bhaiyya?

AH-Woh bhi Mumbai se nikal gaye hai, unka helicopter bass land karta hoga, woh tumse aaj hi milenge..

R-Aaap ko Imlie ke barre mein kuch nahi janna?

AH-We know about her and Chini too, maybe not too well, but enough to know that they are your family now!

R-Par kaise?

AH-Tum 6 months missing honne ke baad mom dad ne private investigator ki team hire ki thi tumhe dhoondne ke liye...we knew where you were all this time, watching you from far and waiting for you to return and you finally have! Everyone is excited to meet Imlie and Chini, we get regular updates on how you are doing and we are all very proud of you Chotte!

Raghav had tears in his eyes and his brother hugged him, after he calmed down Akhilesh had a question for him.

AH-Yeh koi Ms Chaturvedi ko jaante ho tum?

R-Nahi

AH-Hmmm, unhone pata nahi kaise par mom ke private phone pe call kiya tha , woh Imlie ke barre main bahut galat baatein kar rahi thi, humaare family ko warn kar rahi thi usse dur rehne ke liye..mom ne sab suna as usual aur unhe thank you keh ke phone rakh diya

R-Kya mom ne unka yakeen kiya?

AH-Tu mom ko nahi janta kya? Mom kabhi auro ke opinions maane lagi? Woh Imlie se milengi aur apna khud ka opinion form karengi and I dont think you have anything to be afraid about, Imlie bahut acchi ladki hai, filaal toh woh issliye khush hai ki Imlie ke karan tu wapas toh aaya...

Next morning Imlie was taken for more tests and when she was brought back to the room Raghav's parents were waiting for her eagerly.

I-Aap sab

R- Imlie they are my parents, they are here to meet you

Imlie tried bowing down to take their blessings and Raghav's mom stopped her and gave her a hug instead.

RM- Mera naam Gayatri aur yeh mere pati Prakash

P- Hello Beta , how are you now? dont worry we will get you fit and fine in no time

G-Waise kal se tumne kuch dhang ka khaya hai yaa iss pagal ne sirf fruits hi diye hai

R-MOM!

G-Kya mom? Baat mat kar mujhse itne saal gayab raha aur ab jaake yaad aayi humari...tune kuch khaya?

R-abhi aapne kaha na mujhse baat Mat kar

G-Toh seer hila ke bata

Imlie let out a giggle looking at their arguments and Raghav's dad joined her in the laughter.

P- Inn dono ka chalte rahega woh dibba kholke dekho ladoo hai kya?

G-I heard that, appko diabetes hain, khud doctor hoke dekho iss aadmi ko, dabba nicche rakho...

P- Ye lo Imlie beta tum hi khalo, mere toh naseeb mein ghas phoos hi hai aajkal

G- Hanh aur phir bhi inka vajan badh raha hai!

R-Kyu dad aapne jogging band kar di...Ab Chini ghar aayegi na toh aapko aise hi bahut bhagayegi...

I-Woh aapse kuch baat karni thi..aap dono se, Raghav tum jao

R- kyu?

G-Woh boli na jaa toh ja

P-Anju ki car aagayi hogi nicche ussko recieve kar jaake..

R-Yes dad!

G- Bolo beta kya kehna tha?

I-Woh hum jo keh rahe hai aapke apmaan ke liye nahi hai yeh pehle hum bolna chahte hai..Par hum iss hospital ka kharcha nahi utha sakte toh aap jara Raghav se baat kijiye na aur kissi sarkari hospital mein humka shift karva dete toh bahut meherbani hoti..

Gayatri and Prakash smiled at each other, in that gesture, they knew all they needed to know about Imlie.

P-Dekho hum dono toh retired hain, abhi bacche hi yeh sab sambhalte hai toh woh jaisa kahe

G-Sacch hai aur Raghav kitna ziddi hain woh toh tum janti ho na. waise usne kaha hai tum dono ki koi arrangement hai

P-Hanh waise tum kuch meetha bhi bana leti ho kya?

G-Prakash!

P-Mein toh buss puch raha tha tum bhi na...

Imlie had tears in her eyes, Gayatri wiped them and hugged her, she made sure Imlie had the meal she had brought for her and Prakash shared the next steps for her  treatment and the risks of the surgery. Imlie felt at home with them and thanked them for everything. Just then Raghav's bhabhi entered with more food and began chatting away with Imlie.

RB- Mera naam Anuja, mein Raghav ki bhabhi, yeh kya mom sirf khichdi..

G-Arre kadhi bhul gayi main

A-Dont worry mein layi hun, Imlie yeh lo, sukha sukha mat khao...

I-arre bus bhabhi hum aur nahi kha sakat hai

A-Iski language kitni cute hai na mom, kya kehte hai isse?

I-Awadhi..hum Pagdandiya se hai

A-OH Nice, aur yaha kaha?

R-Woh bhabhi hum ...humare boss ke ghar mein reh raha hai..woh log..

I-Woh hum unnhe pehle se jaante hain toh..

G-Very good, Rathods naam hai na unka? Prakash we have to thank them, humaare bacche pata nahi kitne dino se vaha hai...

I-aapke bacche?

G-Hanh tum Raghav aur Chini!
Imle was touched by Gayatri's words it hadn't been even an hour since they had met and they considered her family , she was reminded of Arpita and Narmada.

A-Woh kaha hai humse milao toh! Mere bacche bahut bade hai but I miss that age, they are so much more fun at that age, abhi toh bass apni mom se dur bhagte hain!

AH- Yeh kya chal raha hai yaha? Patient ko aaram karne do....inke discharge ko ek ghanta hai abhi..Imlie mera card hai na tumhare paas

I-Hanh

A-toh aise situation mein use karo !

Anu- Aapko kya lagta hai? Kya chal raha hai Idhar?

AH- Mujhe toh Yeh hostage situation lag rahi hai!

A- Imlie tu mera number bhi le le, yeh tujhe tang kare na toh mujhe call kar dena... tum ghar aao phir dekhti hun mein..

R-Aaj phase bhai...

P-Waise he is right, we should let Imlie rest now, badme woh ghar hi toh aa rahi hai..

I-Woh hum

G-Kya hua beta? Tum Rathods ke saath jyada comfortable ho toh vaha rehlo, humko burra toh lagega par hum samhajte hain

Raghav looked at Imlie in hopes that she would agree to stay with them.

I-Hum agar aap dono ke paas rahe toh?

R-Matlab?

I-Hum weekend par aap sab ke paas aajayenge baki hafta unke saath?

P-I wished the weekend could be longer but this will also do!

G-Yes, thank you beta humaara dil rakhne ki liye, Lovely plan, done!

All the women hugged Imlie and all of the family left the hospital room while Raghav stayed back.

R-Toh kaisi lagi meri crazy family?

I-Sab bahut acche hain...auur khush kyuki unka beta vapas aagava

R-hmm woh toh hai...sabse acche hai mere bade bhai woh kal raat aaye the par tum so rahi thi unse baad mein milna..

R- Mein tumhari discharge papers ready karta hun, phir tumhe Rathod mansion drop kar dunga.. aur thank you

I-Kahe?

R-humare saath rehne ke liye agree karne ke liye, sab bahut khush hai

Imlie wiped her tears and nodded her head and gave Raghav a smile.

Do vote and comment *****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.5K 39
***Now Completed*** Their lives, relations & emotions came to a point of standstill after the truth of Malini Tripathi nee Chaturvedi came out. Imlie...
29.7K 1.4K 35
Imlie and her five brothers, Aryan and Aarvi his sister's journey as a family Prologue She was getting married right at this moment. An arranged marr...
22.1K 1.3K 19
An orphan girl of 20 years who can't speak runs a cafe with her aunt. she don't have lots of friends except who works on the cafe. a 27 years old...
49.4K 2.5K 35
This is my version of their marital life. Just like the series, through the deal, Aryan and Imlie are married. However, slowly and steadily, Imlie i...