Justin bieber's , Dirty Imagi...

By brooklynenichole

More will be coming soon , promise <3 Just comment and tell me if its good or not , and if its not , I just w... More

Justin bieber's , Dirty Imagine (;

35K 60 2
By brooklynenichole

Imagine :

You and a couple of friends , are going to the beach in New Jersey . And , the night before , you tweet , " Going to jersey , for the beach and hot guys !" And , you get an IM , from JUSTIN BIEBER , saying , " i seem your tweet, I'm actually in jersey , in a hotel on the beach" At this time your freakin out , almost in tears , and you reply , " really ? Well , maybe we could meet up ? " he says , " I'd like that , a lot (;" So he gives you his number so , you can text him when you get to the hotel .

**the morning of the beach road trip**

You are awaken to the sound of your phone going off , saying you got a text , so you unlock your phone , and you read " Hey , Good morning beautiful ! Can't wait to see ya shawty (;" and you smile at reply , " hey , and thanks for wakin me (;" Hey says , "Sorry sweet heart , I just couldn't stop thinking about you !" You say , " Aww , we'll I'm gonna go get packed a showered , I'll text you when we get close to the hotel " He says , " Okay , but hurry ! I have plans for us !(; " you read the text , then go get ready .

Now , your almost to the hotel where you will be meeting Justin , you text him and say , " hey , I'm about 1 minute away " he says " okay ill be waiting , do your friends mind goin ahead and getting the room and stuff ?" You ask them , they say , nope we can do , you don't want to miss your chance , with JUSTIN HOTASS BIEBER " you say , " nope they don't mind , why ?" He says , " Oh just wait , you'll see baby (;" you say okay (: So you arrive at the hotel , around 9:00 o'clock at night , and you see just waiting looking perfect as ever , and you get out , and he grabs your hand , and puts you emediantly in his car , and takes you to the beach .

While your drivin to the beach , you look at him , and he just looks so perfect . And he looks at you and you look away real quick , and I reaches over , and touches your leg . And you feel a tingly sensation through your body , and he is holding his hand out waiting for you to grab it . Once you grab , he kisses it , and says , "your gonna have fun tonight " and smiles st you . You reply , " why ? (:" him , " just cause you are " and he winks at you .

When you get to the beach he takes you over by some rocks , and you start to say , " why are we ov- " but you get interrupted by a kiss from him . And after 5 minutes of that , he says , " sorry about that , you just looked so good !" You smile and say , " I know how to make it better (;" he says "how ?" And you start to unbuckle your belt as you say , " like this "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.2K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
559K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
188K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...