Silently | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

"If you ever missed me, Taehyung, just close your eyes, love. Tuck your strands behind your ear and open them... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (I)
Chapter (II)
Chapter (III)
Chapter (IV)
Chapter (V)
Chapter (VI)
Epilogue
《 Thank You 》
《 My other work 》

Epilogue (Alternative End)

2.1K 164 69
By Naveena_bts

"Oh baby, flowers will bloom again."

10/04/2023

This is an alternative ending, I didn't plan to write this but I could literally feel everyone of you cry, here you go.

Although it's been months since I completed the story, if you wish please give it a try. And If you are a new reader, don't forget to read the original end too.

______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

Loud humming of birds chirping brought melodious soothing voices in everyone's ears, early morning and the drizzling from the sky filled the weather with affection.

People tucked in their comforting clothes walked on the footpath, some held hands and some gazed at their lover's, a few had their earphones kiss their earlobes.

There lay the young man in his early 30s, in the comfort of his bedsheets and duvet, white curtains covered the windows of his room, those walls of the room spoke loneliness.

A bright ray of sunlight peeked through between the white cloth, falling down on the sleeping Male's face who grumbled annoyingly, blinking his eyes the man looked like a mess.

His blonde strands pointing everywhere and his bread cheeks still stained with those water droplets that left his orbs the previous night.

The male rapidly blinked his eyelashes, eyes paining from how swollen they were, he doubted how his eyes never got used to his endless tears. Leaving his bed, the blonde washed his face and brushed his teeth, looking at his figure with blank eyes.

The male exited his room and breathed in slowly, tucked in a yellow sweater and brown vintage pants, the blonde walked down, smiling when saw his best friend there. Running to hug him who hugged him back.

"How are you, Taehyung?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded happily. Watching his friend hold his hands in his, the male looked hesitant, eyes somewhat worried and lips casted downward.

"You will be really okay to go th-" He started but was cut off when Taehyung looked straight into his eyes and Jimin's breath hitched, noticing how they shone with the tint of anger, a silent warning in those almond eyes to not let his sentence complete.

But the furious blonde broke down into a wide boxy grin, his ears filling with the loud yell for him, he turned around on his heel and watched fondly Yoongi running toward them, his orbs resting on the tiny human behind him.

"Mumma!" The loud yell resonated throughout the house, the male breaking down into a tiny giggle, the small feet tapping against the wooden floor, his tiny fingers wrapped around the iron man statue holding tight, eyes forming into a crescent moon and Taehyung melted at those tiny front two teeth poking from behind his lips, dimples adoring the corners of his smile.

"Koo Koo.." Taehyung giggled with happiness, capturing the tiny bubble of joy into his arms and swinging him around, laughter echoed across the living room.

The blonde halted, pecking his eight year old son on his cheeks and dropping him on the floor softly, fingers tangled with his. The boy looked up.

"Mumma, we are going to meet Dada! Right?" The boy asked excitedly, his father smiling at him and nodding his head with love as he held tight on his hands.

"Okay! Okay! Let's go!" The kid chirped, keeping the iron man statue back to its place, Taehyung looked confused as the kid lightly smacked his own head.

"Mumma, Dada doesn't like to share his iron man, he will be upset." The kid explained, earning a few chuckles from everyone around the room.

Taehyung grabbed his baby's palm and took the kid with him, watching fondly at the tiny human skipping on his feet. Driving, the blonde looked outside the window of his car, biting on his lower lip, he blinked those tiny water droplets away from his beautiful eyes.

Both of the boy's reached their destination, Taehyung's heart hammered loudly inside his ribs, unconsciously his hold tightening on his baby's hand who looked up at him and nudged his mumma, who stared down, a proud smile on his face when watched Koo patting his own chest near his heart, like telling him he was there for him.

Both the boys halted in their steps, looking around themselves, many soldiers and their families reuniting with them at the Seoul Train Station.

The blonde felt his lips curled upward in a soft manner, feeling the soft palm of his child under his hand, he pulled his kid toward himself and looked around to find the familiar raven mop of locks.

Suddenly he felt the kid leaving his hand as he panicked but the child was fast, fast enough to disappear in between the numerous human bodies.

"Koo.." Taehyung called, shuffling before his kid, when he stopped and a wide boxy grin broke on his face, eyes twitching with happiness, he shook his head. Worried shoulder relaxing and steps calm and soft now. He was there, his Captain Jeon.

"Dada!" The kid screamed, launching his tiny body into his father's wide embrace who lifted him up and spun him around. Both father and son laughed with glee.

"My baby." Jungkook exclaimed, pecking the child on his face and crown of the head, he blinked the tears away. The kid refused to let go as he held close to his chest and a hiccup left his mouth, the captain shushing him up.

Jungkook held close to his child as he watched his love of life tucked in one of his sweaters, he smiled and eyes shone with love and adoration.

"Taehyung.." The name rolled out his lips in a whisper but like it was some call of urgency and desperation, Jungkook found himself surrounded immediately with the warmth and the soft aura of his husband.

A tear rolled down from both of their eyes. God, they missed each other so much.

The arm that wrapped around his waist had him sigh in relief and made him feel secure and loved and the quick peck that was left on his strawberry lips had him giggling.

He stared up at his Captain and they said right that eyes spoke more than words, because both of the male just talked with their orbs and arms wrapped around each other, the kid sandwiched in between them.

Taehyung's palm raised himself to his husband's cheek, wiping the water droplet that had slipped down the apple of his cheeks, he smiled lovingly.

"Big and strong Captain doesn't cry, love."

"But small and tiny husband's do." Jungkook whined, his words making the blonde giggle.

"You aren't small and tiny.." The blonde laughed as Jungkook's cheeks turned pink.

"Mumma, you have a child down there.." The eight year old whispered, making both Taehyung and Jungkook stumble back, the blonde glared down at their child.

"Aren't you getting too smart?" Taehyung had his eyes narrowed, his husband looking at the kid with lips trying to hold the smile.

"I was born smart." Ths blonde gasped as both the kid and Jungkook broke down into loud laughter as the younger male lightly smacked the kid on his head.

When their little moment had passed, Jungkook put the kid down on his feet, pecking Taehyung again on his cheek who stuck to his side. The child ran ahead of them, heading toward the parking space.

Both the male smiled adoringly at their eight year old kid, skipping on his feet in front of them. Their hearts beat with contentment.

When the blonde looked at his side, his chocolate brown orbs resting on the side profile of his husband, he felt his eyes stung with warm liquid, remembering the incidents and pain from eight years ago.

After the war ended, Jungkook had almost slipped to the endless slumber of sleep but was pulled out of it with an abnormal force which he liked to call love.

Taehyung had cried endless tears and recited endless prayers which were answered by his husband standing just beside him healthy and safe.

The captain sensed the gaze on his face as he met eyes with his darling, noticing the tear that had kissed his rosy cheek. His own orbs burned with water.

"Darling, come here." The syllables were loud enough to call as whispers as he pulled his husband toward himself, who instantly buried his face into Jungkook's chest, the fist curled around his shirt, tears stained the fabric.

Jungkook made Taehyung look up at him with his face pressed in between his rough hands, tears stained cheeks and the sharp but soft red nose made him pass a bunny smile to the blonde.

He leaned forward as he brushed his lips against the other's who shuddered from the closeness and it was Taehyung who closed the gap in between them.

Soft Pink flesh pressing against each other, there was no tongue involved, it was a simple and an innocent kiss of love, movements hurried with urgency but slow like an apology.

And they broke the kiss, a tiny string of saliva was still connecting their lips, both of their cheeks turned red. Looking away, they tried to hide the blush appearing on their face but failed miserably.

A few loose strands of hair fell out from Taehyung's ears and as he raised his hand to tuck them away, his wrist was held in another hand.

He looked confused, but when watched his husband let his wrist go, and raised his own hand, he smiled shyly. Long fingers coming to curl around the strands of his hairs and tucking them behind his ear. They both smiled from ear to ear.

"Dada, Mumma, come fast! You both are left behind." The kid's yell made both of them look at him, and they walked forward.

Smiles dangling on their lips and love swimming in their eyes, Taehyung feeling the weight of a heavily inked arm on his waist. He knew that even if Jungkook spent eight months out of twelve away from him, the raven couldn't love him anything less.

He loved him to the fullest. If not using enough words, then with more than enough actions. Because Taehyung knew that even if Jungkook was far away from them, even if the captain was at his military camp, he was there.

He was still there. With him, Jungkook was still there, loving his Taehyung, always,

so silently.

||The End||

*

*

Thank you so much for making till here, read the "note" before you say your goodbye ㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 20.5K 35
Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement park. But the blonde hadn't expected to...
130K 4.5K 22
Mr. Jeon, Decide fast, I don't have a whole day for you. You have two options, your love or respect. Be ready, Next week we will get married in front...
282K 8.7K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
151K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...