This Time Around

By miriotamakinejire

Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left. Every one of their people had been killed by the goddess. The peop... More

Chapter 1; Saving the lost
Chapter 2; Brought back.
Chapter 3; Another Chance.
Chapter 4; To the Academy, Again.
Chapter 5; Chapter 5
Chapter 6; Nope
Chapter 7; Physically 7 Mentally 27.
Chapter 8; Am I right, or am I right?
Chapter 9; Who Killed It?
Chapter 10; Long Time, No See.
Chapter 11; Old team Seven Reassembles.
Chapter 12; First Priority Who?
Chapter 13; Clownfish is Found.
Chapter 14; Godaime Hokage.
Chapter 15; Da Savior.
Chapter 17; The Thin Line between Hate and Love.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19; History
Chapter 20: Good to be Back.
Chapter 21; Orochimaru
Chapter 22; Akatsuki
Chapter 23; Dine-in With the Uchiha's.
Chapter 24; Zetsu (I)
Chapter 25: Zetsu (II)
Chapter 26; Our Spy is Our Spy
Chapter 27; The Invite
Chapter 28; Yare Yare.

Chapter 16; Poor Shizune.

2.1K 74 7
By miriotamakinejire

Please Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated.

_______

"Baachan!" a shout rang out outside of the Hokage office.

For a few short moments, she wondered if she could flee, only to remember then the person she was facing. 

Her goddamn annoying adoptive godson.

He entered the room as if he hadn't just disrupted her VERY peaceful day. 

With Shizune on leave, she faced absolutely no problem drinking while attending to her work.

Granted, she was not actually reading what she was signing; and it would later come to bite her in the arse, probably.

"Wait, you actually do those things?" Naruto asked, looking amused at the paperwork.

"Yeah," Tsunade glared at him for interrupting her time for a few seconds before drinking again.

She had somehow scared her temporary assistant and it was quite enjoyable.

"Sad. Anyways, Ero-sanin found out some information about Akatsuki if you want to hear," he shrugged.

"He did? When did he come to the village?" Tsunade asked.

"Two hours ago. I had to, quite literally, peel him off the stalls of the ladies' spring bath," Naruto spoke, annoyed.

"That old pervert," she said before she cleared her throat.

"About the information?"

"Yeah, so basically, it doesn't exist."

"The what now? Care to explain?" Tsunade asked annoyed.

"The Akatsuki is in its building stage. Obito is searching for members and has probably already recruited Pain and Konan seeing how you have already defeated Danzo and already been named the three sanin," he said.

"So Akatsuki is building up. What else is a threat to us?"

"Black Zetsu,"

"Where can he be found right now?"

"With Madara. Tobi has already entered the ranks of Akatsuki,"

"How did Jiraiya even know this stuff?"

"Seems like his spy network is really as good as he claims, that Ero-sanin," Naruto smiled.

"Now, baachan, would you like to suggest to me something which the pervert doesn't like?" Naruto asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Tsunade saw where this was going. Like hell did she not want to see Jaraiya being tortured.

"Start with bright colors, especially pink, and black. He absolutely despises those colors," she smirked back.

This was going to be good.

______

Don't forget to vote!

But agree with me, one minute of silence for Shizune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
52.5K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
816K 26.4K 46
The remains of the Fourth Shinobi War are three people. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They are the only ones left. With his last strength, Naruto uses a...
62.8K 2.3K 23
Now that everyone is safe after the war and Naruto, the hero of the war, is Hokage, many people have woken up to their feelings. Everyone seems to be...