๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

24 | cocktail sausage

105K 1.7K 1.6K
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O    M A T T I A

"He's taken the bait," Zane says through the phone.

I smile to myself. "Great news. I always knew he was naive when it came to you."

Landon won't be for much longer. Not when we're going to tear him from the inside out and demolish every inch of his empire without remorse.

"I've already got my men ready for when we want to pounce."

I hum and run my finger along the edge of my desk. "Not yet. We need him to trust you even more before we invade. But this will give us a chance to get more information from him, give us an advantage."

"Of course," Zane says. "Dark Suite is almost ready and we can meet there without being followed or suspected."

Zane has just invested in his first luxury club. He's always been a man of taste, especially with the ladies and certainly the drink. But this gives us a new location to use with security and it's something we will need for our own sanity.

"When will the launch be?"

"The Saturday after next."

"I'll be there."

Zane inhales slowly. "It's good to be back in business with you, Lonzo."

I smirk to myself. "Likewise. I'm done with men like Landon. He doesn't make my job easier and I want to continue working with people I trust."

"Loyalty is the first thing we learnt," he comments.

"And that's precisely what I live by."

"As for the launch, I was thinking of investing with external parties for the time being and when everything simmers down, to then think abou–"

A loud shriek, groan or something you would class as a yell echoes from down the hall. It isn't a sigh of distress or fear, no it's one of anger and pure hatred. I glance to my closed office door and roll my eyes.

Women.

"Sorry," I clear my throat. "What were you saying?"

Zane continues to speak but before I know it the door swings open aggressively, puncturing the opposite wall with fierce rage. Alexia emerges, dark hair swept up into a ponytail with her black framed glasses sitting delicately on her face.

Despite the fact that she looks stupidly adorable, the expression on her face is not. It's like she could somehow set the world on fire with the blaze that is burning in her eyes. Zane is still talking in my ear but I'm not listening at all, not when Alexia looks like she's about to rip me a new one.

"I'm on a call," I say through gritted teeth.

Alexia scoffs and stalks towards me with heavy steps. "Harriet just told me that you decided to drop the server, meaning no Wi-Fi, no data."

Zane pauses on the phone and I huff out a breath. "I'll call you back later, Zane. I've got something I need to... take care of."

Her nostrils flare at my bored tone. Zane tells me that it's no bother and cuts off the call before I get the chance to. I lower my phone and grumble something under my breath. "I've got shit to deal with, Alexia."

"And I had a fucking test today. I was in the middle of my fucking test and the network just dropped out! It's a test that I can't retake and no one thought to warn me or tell me!" She shouts so loud that I'm convinced the glass full of whiskey sitting on my desk might shatter to pieces around us.

I press a hand to my face, exhaling a long sigh. "I don't have time for your nonsense. Signore, abbi pietà."

(Signore, abbi pieta: Lord, have mercy)

"Nonsense?!"

My teeth grind down into one another. "I had someone change the network, use it to find out more information about the IP addresses and if we can track it. Quite honestly, Alexia, I don't care about your test. I have more important things to be worrying about."

Alexia stalks towards me. If I thought her expression before was mad, she's beyond furious she might as well be the devil. "You're a fucking asshole, Lonzo. You have no idea how much this means to me. How much doing this with my life means to me. And you're just brushing it away like it doesn't fucking matter!"

"Well maybe it doesn't!"

Red flashes in her eyes. "How fucking dare you. You're such a selfish prick."

I snarl at her words. "I see you've gone back to running your mouth with that stinking attitude."

She exhales a deep sarcastic laugh, a laugh that has me shuddering because nothing has sounded so sinister to some from someone so tiny.

"This is to keep you safe, to keep us all safe."

Alexia's brows clench together and she releases a growl. "I also live here. Despite the fact that I hate that I do–and I know you do too. I live here. I should have been told, now I've forfeited a whole module that I can't redo and it could cost me my degree!"

My eyes roll because I can't be dealing with her dramatics. "Bore me later, please. I've got work to do."

A hand slams down on my desk and I drag my eyes up her tan arm, towards her fizzing face full of emotions. "I don't know what your issue is, Lonzo. But you do not own me, you don't own my life. You might have kissed me but that does not mean you can just make decisions and not tell anyone else who lives here."

"I did a lot more than that."

She scoffs loudly. "Barely."

I step closer and grip her throat between my hand. Her breathing hitches. "Keep talking, principessa. Let's see where that gets you."

Alexia flicks her eyes between mine with thick desire but she won't back down, neither will I. I use my other hand to drag her glasses from her face, brown strands of hair falling across her face gently.

Her breathing increases as does mine. Everything thumps and the room feels like it's becoming smaller, harder to breathe with Alexia in my presence.

"You walk around like you've got this big dick energy when really it's probably the size of a cocktail sausage," she spits after a few moments. "Pathetic."

I open my mouth to exhale a low laugh that's more of a grumble. My fist wraps around her ponytail and I yank, as hard as I can until she's yelping. "Don't cry to me when you're in pain." I lower my head and drag my nose across the edge of her jaw, close enough to hear her breathing hitch.

"Pain?" She narrows her eyes. "Doubt I'll be able to tell if it touches the sides."

My fist tugs her hair harshly, pulling at the stands. "Don't test me."

I drop the hand that is around her throat and I side my fingers down her torso, dipping them into the hem of her black leggings. Alexia glares at me but I can tell from her increased breathing that she's anticipating this.

"Is this pussy going to be soaked like last time?" I grumble under a harsh breath.

Alexia's jaw tenses. "No."

I snort to myself boldly as I slip past her lacy underwear and brush my index finger down her slit. She closes her eyes briefly but I'm already smirking. Knowing. "Hmm. God, you're so fucking wet for me. What exactly makes you this wet, principessa? Is it knowing that I'm going to fuck you until you forget your own name or is it because you like testing me with that foul mouth?"

"Neither." She snaps those dark brown eyes open at me.

With the hand that is still firmly around her ponytail, I push her backwards and bend her over one of the black leather chairs in my office. Pulling down her leggings with the other, wasting no time in painting my handprint across her flesh.

Alexia gasps at the connection, back arching into perfect submission.

"Try again."

Her hands bunch into the fabric, knuckles turning white. I can hear her heavy breathing from here and when she doesn't respond, my eyes flare. When she says nothing I take the opportunity to slap her ass twice as hard.

"Fuck," she groans.

"Try again."

Alexia's throat clenches loudly and she sucks in a low breath. "I like testing you." Her voice begins to wobble.

The corners of my lips begin to curl. "And that's why you need a good seeing to," I grumble before yanking down her panties to her knees, bunched up with her leggings. "Mi fai impazzire."

(Mi fai impazzire: you drive me insane)

I unbuckle my trousers with one hand, pushing down her waist with the other. That curve of the spine, her juicy round ass. Fuck. My cock twitches as I pull it free from my pants, slipping my finger through her soaked core again.

She stifles a moan but I still heard it. She can't help herself.

I fist my cock with one hand and use my other to part her knees, spreading her as wide as possible. She's squirming and I'm going to enjoy every last second of this. I press the tip against her soaked entrance, I take one glance at her rounded ass and curved spine and I bite my lip.

With one swift movement I push inside her. Instant resistance from the tightness of her pussy. Instant. Alexia cries out and presses her hands to the chair, trying to put some type of force between us but I smirk to myself because she's struggling with my size–and I'm not even halfway in.

I lean down, listening to strangled sounds coming from the back of her throat. My fist bunches in her ponytail and I pull back her head, allowing her to slide down my shaft another inch. Her eyes clench with trembling lips.

"Bigger than what you're used to?" I whisper into her ear.

Then I use my vacant hand to slide down the middle of her back, skin like silk and pearls. Until I meet her ass with my hand and I land a punishing blow onto the pillowy skin, Alexia jolts and my cock clenches inside of her.

"N-No." She splutters.

A dark laugh escapes my lungs as I glance down at her body, my cock that is almost buried completely inside her. "Then hold on," I say gruffly, wrapping her hair around my fist and clenching. "Because I am about to ruin you."

The sound that comes out of Alexia's mouth can barely be heard when I release my hips and slam straight back inside her, this time with my full length. She screams out at the sensation and bunches her fingers into the fabric of the chair, desperately clawing at something.

I don't take mercy on her. No. I pound her sweet little pussy until all I can hear around the room is our skin slapping together, the sound of the chair rocking aggressively on the floor and the sounds of her beautiful little whimpers as I wreck her into nothing.

The wetness of her pussy clenches around my cock, making her thighs slick. I tug on her hair once more and a quiet moan escapes her chest, eyes heavy and body conforming to my every touch.

"Look at you," I grumble, painting her ass red with my hand again. "Such a fucking mess for me."

Alexia whines and clenches her eyes shut, tears streaming from the corners as I pound her over and over until I think we're about to wear a hole in the floor. I pin her hips down and mount her body, railing her with everything I have.

She cries out, body beginning to coat in sweat as she presses her face against the cushion of the chair. Mouth gaping and body trembling.

I can hear her breathing begin to increase, knowing that she's close has pride burning through my chest with thick desire. My lips press to the curve of her ear and I smile against it, cunningly. "Are you gonna come for me?" I say under a hushed breath.

Alexia's jaw clenches. "I hate you."

"Likewise, principessa. You've made my life a living hell. And I need to get you the fuck out of my system." I groan through long and powerful strokes.

My cock twitches at the sight of Alexia's spine curving. She's trying so hard not to come but when I reach round and grip her throat, dilated eyes find mine–she bursts around me crying out from her release.

I fuck her until nothing falls from her lips but breathless moans. Her pussy clenches around me so tightly that I almost lose sense of myself but I keep composure and focus on her quiet pants as her orgasm shoots through her aggressively.

Her eyes flutter closed for a brief second. "Look at me."

Alexia's throat clenches as she comes down from her climax, using my slowing hips to take a second breather. She inhales through her nose deeply but those eyes don't open.

I grip her throat tighter. "Look at me."

Brown eyes meet mine and she shakes as I seat myself completely into her, stretching out her tight little pussy. She shakes against my hold and stares back at me with thick and heavy lust filled eyes.

God. She looks perfect like this. A perfect fucking mess.

Then I begin to move my hips, thrusting harder and harder. Alexia keeps her eyes on mine as I told her too but she parts those swollen lips and heaves out a low whimper, she's trying so hard to contain herself but she can't. She's lost everything.

I angle her body differently than before, now thrusting into another position, she's almost on her side. Alexa's eyes ping open and she grips onto my arm, turning back to me. "Lonzo," she says in warning.

My lips are painted with a permanent smirk. I push in firmer, hitting her g-spot with perfect precision because Alexia can't catch her breath and her eyes are almost rolling into the back of her head but she tries her hardest to keep her eyes on mine.

"What–is it right there?" I taunt and begin to slow and use my hips with purpose.

Alexia gasps loudly and digs her fingernails into my forearm harshly. "Lonzo," she pants.

I smile to myself at the sound of my name falling from her lips. Her big brown eyes are wide and pleading. I take long and powerful strokes, filling her pussy each time until she is shaking uncontrollably.

"Let it out for me," I whisper against her jaw. "Tell me how good it feels to be fucked like a whore."

Alexia grits her teeth as I grip her throat tighter, holding her in place. "Fuck," she cries. "Fuck."

My cock grows bigger at the sound of her whimpers and curse words. All of it. This time I pound her with harder thrusts, her body jolting in the chair.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Alexia screams loudly as I continue doing what I was.

Thrust after thrust until her world shatters around me and her legs are shivering and goosebumps cascading over her beautiful tan skin. I nip at her jaw, still pounding her until her eyes are rolling back again and her head falls.

"Hmmm," I smirk against her jaw. "Such a fucking whore for me."

She clenches her pussy as the words leave my mouth. This time I pin her down until I am on the edge of my own release. I'm surprised I could go for this long, especially with how annoyingly intoxicating Alexia is.

When I am seconds away from coming, I rip my cock from her pussy and twist her in the chair. Eyes flaring with darkness. "Open your mouth," I demand and Alexia glances up at me through a heavy breath.

Those pink lips part and I shove my cock onto her tongue, her mouth closing around me. Two strokes of her tongue and I shoot my load down the back of her throat, fucking her face until I am filling the room with my loud grunts.

Alexia sucks me dry, swallowing every last drop as I feel sensations of fireworks lighting up in my body. I can't take my eyes off her, not when she looks so fucking good doing it. My cock twitches in her mouth and despite the fact I just came, I'm still going to be hard thinking about this.

Thinking about her.

I slip my cock from Alexia's mouth and she licks her lips. Her hair is a mess, those lips are red and swollen, along with her clothes that are bunched up around her ankles and her t-shirt that is now creased.

As I stare back into her eyes. My underbosses sister. My best friend's sister.

I know what we've done is a mistake. A line that we should never have crossed but I couldn't keep going any longer. I had to get her out of my system. And now, I should be free of her and her goddamn swaying hips.

Strong emphasis on should be.

✧✧✧

Read the complete story and bonus chapters over on Patreon!
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

YIKESSSS, this chapter was spicyyyy🥵

What did you guys think?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

I love that their hateful banter never dies, even during sexy time

Do you reckon that will allow Lonzo to keep Alexia out of his system?

Don't forget to vote, it makes my day!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
131K 2.5K 62
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 38.3K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentรญn, being the most vi...