| Arranged Love | KTH ✔️

Av SilverFictions

❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're marrie... Mer

Prologue
Playlist
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4 (i)
Chapter - 4 (ii)
Chapter - 4 (iii)
Chapter - 4 (iv)
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8 (i)
Chapter - 8 (ii)
Chapter - 9 (i)
Chapter - 9 (ii)
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12 (i)
Chapter - 12 (ii)
Chapter - 12 (iii)
Chapter - 12 (iv)
Chapter - 12 (v)
Finale
Epilogue
Word of Thanks

Chapter - 1

10.9K 299 45
Av SilverFictions

---

[ when you cook for him for the first time ]

---

You sat there on the couch, with folded arms and a pout, while Taehyung was busy talking with his secretary on his phone. The thing is, Taehyung had promised you to take you on a dinner date that very day, but thanks to his unexpected meeting, now he'll have to leave everything and go attend it at any cost. You were quite excited for it, as it would have been the first time after your marriage that you would be going out with Taehyung. You just felt bad, cause this meeting would mean that he'll have to break his promise.

Taehyung was a cold person, going on honeymoon or dates and showing affection was not in his to-do list. But he was trying his best to fulfill his responsibilities as a husband, for he knew that a pure soul like you didn't deserve his coldness.

Both of your dad's were the best of friends since their childhood. You would meet his parents on several occasions, but never got to meet their son, since he was completing his graduation from France. You were in your last year when Taehyung was declared as the new CEO of Kim Corporations. His dedication and hardwork was the reason why his company never dropped to number 2.

It was a family function when your parents had introduced you both to each other. Neither did he speak, nor did you utter a word. Your parents had left you alone, and you both were quietly sitting at a corner. He preferred solitude and peace, and he thought you were just like him, cold and emotionless, for even you weren't trying to initiate a conversation. But you proved him wrong when-

"Awww is that you??" He was shocked at your sudden squeal and looked at his phone to which you were pointing. He was absentmindedly scrolling down his gallery and had stopped at his childhood pics. He gulped and nodded, while the smile never left your face. "You looked so cute back then!" He immediately closed the app and looked away before uttering, "No, they're embarrassing." But you had turned him around by his shoulders and giggled while saying, "Oh no Taehyung-ssi! Childhood pics are meant to be cute and embarrassing. You don't expect to have sharp and stern expressions when you can barely walk, do you?"

Your words and laugh had made him smile that day. His parents had seen him smile and talk to someone with softness after god knows how many years. Your parents knew about his past, and so when they were asked for their daughter's hand in marriage, they happily agreed, for they knew no other man but Kim Taehyung could take good care of their princess.

You didn't object, you didn't have a boyfriend or a crush anyways, and he didn't object, cuz he didn't believe in love anymore and arranged marriage was the only option for him.

But one thing that he had realized was, he would never regret marrying you...

He ended his call and looked at you. You were basically looking like an angry kid who was mad at her parents for not taking her to the park. He sighed and came towards you, slowly taking his seat on the couch. "Y/n-" "Please cancel it, or better postpone it. Hold it tomorrow, that won't cause any harm will it?"

He softly smiled at your cute pleadings and pulled you into a side hug. "Y/n-ah. I don't wanna go too. But I'll have to. The meeting won't proceed without me and the clients are eager to be done with the meetings as soon as possible so that we can sign the contract. Please don't be sad. I promise to take you out some other day. Okay?"

You wanted to protest but sighed and nodded. You got up and brought him his bag, meanwhile he was fixing his hair. After he was done, he was quickly leaving when you called him. "Taehyung"

"Yes?" He turned around. You looked down and continued, "Please try to return soon..." He smiled softly. He walked towards you and softly patted your head, that's the most he could do. He was trying to show his affection, but it was hard for him. And you never complained, cuz you knew about his cold nature.

"Anything for you... take care..." He let out in a whisper, making you smile. "You too, take care Tae!" He stared at you in admiration and then left. "We can't go out and you can't stop the meeting, but who can stop me from doing what I want to?" You giggled and hopped out of your bedroom, towards the kitchen.

[Time Skip]

While loosening his tie, Taehyung entered his home, a good amount of stress visible on his face. His eyes wandered around in search of the person he expected to run into his arms and release his stress with her smile. But unfortunately, there was no one out there. Sighing, he started to walk up the staircase, he knew you must have sulked the entire day.

"I should have bought something for her as an apology, ugh Kim Taehyung you're useless!" Standing in the hallway he was cursing himself under his breath. "Apologize to her once more, you idiot. She's very sweet and will forgive you instantly. But do get her something you roasted piece of cabbage kimchi."

He stopped once he was standing in front of the door of your shared bedroom. Twisting the door knob, he opened it slowly and peeked inside, but it was empty. "Huh? Where did she go?"

Walking inside the room in confusion, he didn't take much time to notice some clothes neatly folded and placed on the bed. A royal blue suit with a white shirt. Raising his eyebrow, he picked them up and to his surprise, he found a piece of paper, basically a note under them.

"Once you freshen up, please wear them and get ready...

I'll be waiting for you at the terrace..."

-Y/n

Although he had no idea of what was going on, he decided to do what you asked him to, and minutes later, he found himself standing in front of the terrace door. He opened it and...

The terrace was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and flowers, giving it a romantic vibe. Rose petals were scattered on the floor, making a path to one end of the terrace where a table had been set up along with two chairs. Some dishes were placed on the table along with a few more rose petals and a candle chandelier in the middle. His eyes sparkled at the view in front of him.

"Taehyung..."

He turned around to find the real view standing in front of him. With a royal blue off-shoulder gown and white pearl necklace and earrings, with the bare minimum makeup and open hair fixed with white pearl clips, you looked like the ethereal angel whom Taehyung had always waited for, to be his and a part of his life.

"Happy two weeks of our marriage..."

'Our marriage'. Those two words and your sweet voice made the moment even more beautiful for him. Walking up to you, he held your hands in his and looked at you with nothing but admiration and love. His bright smile slowly faded and a sad smile replaced it. "I'm really sorry for not being able to give you my time Y/n. I know it must be hard for you. Usually, newly married couples spend their entire time with each other, but look at us, I can't even take you for an outing. I'm really sorry-"

"Taehyung. I understand... It's not like you are doing it intentionally. Work is important too. I ain't complaining, I'm happy to have you by my side." A smile appeared on his face as he pulled your hands gently and took you in his embrace.

Shivers ran down your spine at the sudden skinship. His hands were gently and protectively wrapped around you while his chin rested on your head. This was the first time he had hugged you in that way. Otherwise it had always been a quick side hug. No holding hands, no locking arms, even the wedding kiss had been a quick forehead peck.

"Thank you Y/n. Thank you for understanding me."

"Always... Tae..."

With that, you slowly lifted your arms and wrapped them around his lower back. You hid your face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his ever addictive scent which you never got to inhale unless he was sleeping soundly on the bed beside you. None of you wanted to part from each other. The cold wind was slightly brushing against your exposed hands but his embrace was enough to make them warm. You felt peaceful, you felt relaxed.

You both slowly broke the hug but refused to look into each other's eyes. And then finally, he decided to break the silence.

"Umm, well... Let's go and have our dinner shall we? I can't wait to have those delicious food items made by these gorgeous hands of yours... Sweetheart..."

You shyly hit his arm and then locked your arms together. Walking up to the table, he first pulled out a chair and indicated to you to sit, fully acting like a gentleman. You smiled and after taking your seats, he started to uncover the dishes and then rubbed his palms together showing how excited and hungry he was.

"Gosh my mouth is watering!!" "Shall we start then? Mr Husband?"

He chuckled at your words. "Husband? Okay Mrs Wifey, let's start!"

He winked at you and that's how you both spent your time, giggling and chatting, feeding each other as well as teasing each other about random stuff. It was indeed a memorable and beautiful night.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
980K 36.6K 28
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
862K 38.2K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
101K 4.4K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...