TBP 0NESH0TS. . . ♡

By norapng

♤MAY BE SL0W UPDATES.♤ ♡TBP 0NESH0TS. ♡CHARATERS. . . ♡FINNEY B. ♡ROBIN A. ♡BILLY S. ♡VANCE H. ♡GRIFFIN S. ♡... More

HELL0. . . ♡
OMG GUYS!!!
O 💓💓💓
kms
Pinball love pt. 2 VANCE H. ♡
Heartbreaking Love. ROBIN A. ♡
HELP
HEYYYY
SHORT STORY. FINNEY B

Pinball love VANCE H. ♡

145 0 11
By norapng

Sorry Vance lovers he's gonna be a little rude in the start. . . ♡

----------

Y0UR P0V.

I just moved into this new town, and I just finished my room I love it already, it way different from my old room back home. It's a lot bigger.

I walk down stairs looking at the clock seeing it say 4:14PM. I look over at my mom seeing her looking back at me.

"Hey mom can I go out for a little? I wanna look around." I ask walking closer to her.

"Yeah sure hun. Can you get some snacks for your little brothers while your out? You can get something for yourself also." My mom says getting up and grabbing two 20's put of her wallet. "That should be enough for somethings." She says giving the 40 bucks to me.

"Thanks mom. When do I need to come back?" I ask putting the money in my pocket.

"Hmm... it's Saturday so be home around 9ish please." My mom walks over to Freddie and Eddie, picking them up to take them to the play room.

"Okay thanks mom!" I yell at her because she was going up the stairs "I love you!" I yell walking out the door hearing a faint 'I love you too hunny.' From the new house.

I walk around the town for a bit seeing a dog park, a normal park, and a baseball field. While on my walk I remembered that I have 40 bucks. Walking a little faster to try and find a place that sells snacks. When I turn the corner I see at place called 'GrabnGo'

"GrabnGo? That's a weird name..." I say walking in I hear a little jingle from the door when I opened it, looking around seeing that there's a lot of people my age around here. Looking straight up seeing the cashier wave at me with a smile, and I wave back walking to the candy section of the store. 'Hmm.. what would those little brats like..' I think to myself bending down to have a better look at the candy.

After looking for about a minute I grab some candy I think they would like, and something for myself of course. Walking over to the drink area, grabbing a drink for myself. Then walking up to the cashier with everything in hand

"Will this be all for today?" The nice lady looks at my stuff then up at me with a heart warming smile.

"Yeah that will be everything for today." I look into her eyes with a smile back at her. Grabbing the money out of my pocket.

"Okay your total is 20.29." The lady looks at me again waiting for the money. I give her both of the 20's that I had waiting for her to bag everything. "Would you like some quarters for the pinball game?" She look at me raising her eyebrow.

"You know what fuck it. Sure." I say not wanting to go home just yet.

"Okay how many?" She starts counting quarters.

"I'll just do 8 today." I say knowing that the pinball game only takes 1 quarter per-play.

"Okay here is all of your change." She gives me my money with a smile again. I'm starting to think this smile is forced, taking my candy and soda over to the pinball machine. Placing my stuff down putting a quarter in. Everyone went quite when I did.

I questioned it but I didn't worry. And I start playing. I play for a long time until I hear some people gasp. Maybe it's because I already have a really high score

PINBALL VANCES P0V.
I went out to eat with some friends and took a break from pinball just for a little once we're done eating we go back to the 'GrabnGo' and walk in, I start hearing people gasp seeing me. Weird. I'm always here so why are they gasping? I question that until I look over at the pinball machine seeing someone playing the game and I look at their score it's close to mine already. I wasn't even gone for that long how the fuck did they get that score so fast.

I walk up to them and grab a full head of hair and pull them away from the game.

"What the fuck!" They yell at me getting up and dusting themselves off "Why the hell did you do that huh?! Did your mother ever teach you some god damn manners?!?" They start yelling at me

"Why the hell where you playing my pinball game?!" I yell at them grabbing their shirt and making them come closer to me.

"What the fuck! Stop fucking touching me! You fucking perv!" They keep yelling at me trying to get out of my grasp "there's other fucking pinball games out there you don't own this one!"

"Dude! Their new here!" One of my friends whisper yelled at me. Making me take a better look at them, and shit he was right They were new.

"Shit." I whisper getting a even better look at them "shit their kinda cute..." I think "Wait what the fuck am I thinking?!" I mentally yell at myself.

"Yeah I'm fucking new. Thanks for giving me a warm welcome to this damned town." They look up at me because they are a little shorter then me walking over and grabbing there stuff and walking out.

"Fuck. I didn't know they were new." I say shaking my head walking over to the pinball machine starting to play again

Y0UR P0V.
Fuck that guy was rude. I was walking home angry and I got inside and slammed the door putting the candy down on the table and walked up to my room.

I took a short shower and got ready for bed, laying down closing my eyes. Thinking about whatever I can to help me sleep. But the first thing that keep to mind was the blonde fucker. I don't even know why he did but, he just did. And while I was thinking about him I got more mad. Getting up walking down stairs to get a glass of water.

I look in the living room to see my mom and my little brothers passed out on the couch, smiling I go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water, then drink it. After I go back upstairs. I still can't get that asshole out of my head.

A few months later. . . ♡

It's been months since the time I met Vance Hopper, and yeah I finally found out that dickheads name.

I'm at my locker talking to my friends and putting my stuff away when a note falls out

"Sorry about that thing a few months ago. I was just pissed because I wasn't use to someone using the pinball machine. You can use it if you want."

VH.

"Oooo~ (Y/N) has a love letter~ who's it from?" My friend Donna says looking at the paper seeing Vances initials on the paper, she gasped making my other friend Zoe look over gasping also.

"Holy shit... this is from Vance Hopper... Pinball Vance hopper." I say with my mouth agap with my eyes widened

"O.m.g I think he might like you. He never says sorry to anyone!!" Zoe says jumping up and down "he's also one of the hottest guys in school!!"

"He's also one of the oldest." Donna says looking at Zoe, "he's 14."

"Yeah he's a year older than us but still, every girl has had a crush on him." Zoe says knowing she's had one herself.

"I havent." Both me and Zoe look at Donna when she said that.

"That's because you like finney." I talk for the first time in a few minutes, looking back at the note smiling at it, going pink a little.

"O.M.G!! (Y/N)'s blushing!!" Zoe says skaing me back and forth.

"It's pinball love." Donna looks at me.

"What the hell guys. He's probably just saying sorry so he can beat me up again." I put the note back in my locker grabbing my science book and closing my locker. "Anyways we need to go to class. Come on Donna" I wave her to come with me, we have science together. "Bye Zo," both me and Donna say together walking off

"Bye guys!!" Zoe says walking the other way to Language Arts.

After school (bc I'm lazy and it's already 3 and I have school in the morning-)

I'm walking out of school by myself, until someone taps me on my shoulder. I turn around to see pinball Vance. "What do you want blonde fucker."

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out asshat." He says

"You want to hang out with the person who took your 'Oh so loved' pinball machine?" I look up at him.

"Yes you fucking dumbass." He looks away blushing...?

"You know what sure I don't want to take care of my brats for little brothers. Come on blonde fucker." I tell him as I start walking to the arcade, as he follows me like a lost puppy.

When we get there I pay for myself and he pays for himself and we go and have fun.

It was really weird I was having more fun with him then I have with others, like Zoe or Donna.

"Oh my god. You suck at this game!" I laugh at Vance as he dies in the zombie game for the 5th time in a row.

"Well it's just because I don't play these games." He looks at me pouting.

"Jesus fuck, let me help you blonde fucker." I get infront of him putting my hands on his, which was on his fake gun. And I helped him figure out how to play the game.

I felt his heat wave off on me, I look up at him to see he was trying to focus on the game, but he was very red. I laugh at him making him look down.

We were so close...

PINBALL VANCES P0V.
We were so close, I got redder then I already was, seeing them get red, and turn away from me. I go back to focusing on the game placing my chin on top of their head.

We play until we get kicked out because the arcade was closing.

"I'll walk you home?" I ask looking down at (Y/N)

"Yeah sure blonde fucker." They say, they've been calling me blonde fucker since day 1, I'm kinda getting use to the nickname.

After walking back them back to their house we stand on the porch for a minute before they go inside

"You know I had fun today blondie. We should do it again tomorrow. I can teach you more about the zombie game." (Y/N) looks at me smiling

"Uh- yeah we should." I say looking away from them 'fuck I can't even look at them anymore.'  I think to myself.

"Well I have to get inside ill see you tomorrow blondie?" They get closer to me

"Yeah 100%." I smile at them

They look up and give me a kiss on my cheek before saying goodbye and going inside.

I grab my cheek and smile. Walking back home to go to sleep.

Y0UR P0V.
I kissed Vance on the cheek and walking inside, when I get inside, I run up to my room and get changed and grab my phone, to call Donna to tell her everything.

"Hey (N/N)!" Donna says walking around her room

"Oh my god so me and Vance hung out today and we had so much fun!" I say wrapping my finger around the cord to my phone.

"O.m.g really?!" She says stopping.

"Yeah! And I even kissed him on the cheek." I say smiling like the a child.

"Like I said pinball love." She laughs. "Well I have to go it's already 10pm."

"Oh shit it is. Well love you night Donna."

"Love you too (N/N) night." She says then the line clicks off.

I grab my pillow and scream into it, spinning around. Then going to sleep thinking about Pinball Vance...

-----

Hey everyone I will make a part 2 but I need to go to sleep bc it's 3:42am and I have school in the morning. Thank you for everyone who read this, give me some requests for other oneshots. . . ♡

Words:2082

Love you, Y U K O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...