FAMILY CRISIS [SLOW UPDATE]

By XHAPPHIER

Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

16

2.2K 114 40
By XHAPPHIER

Tzuyu's eyes went to sana. Her deep adoration eyes were only for sana. Sana melted on the stare. Right or wrong nothing mattered at that moment. All they wanted was each other. Tzuyus eyes traveled to sanas face. Her eyes that were wanting something from tzuyu.

Tzuyu couldn't hold it back. Neither could sana. Tzuyus lips landed on sana. She kissed sana hungrily. Same goes for Sana. She kissed back with the same intensity. Tzuyus one hand was on sana's cheek other one was on sana's waist. While sana's were on Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu sucked sana's lips making sana moan. Their hands moved. Their tongue got involved in the kiss. Soon their feets started to move. Tzuyu took the lead and guided sana to the shower. She turned the shower on. Making both of them wet on the water. In the middle They broke the kiss. Tzuyu looked at sana's half closed eyes. Sana felt like she was drunk. The water flowing in her naked body made her breath hard. Her lips were parted a bit and Tzuyus addicted eyes looked at sana.

Tzuyu was like a drug to sana, A drug that will sure send you to heaven for a meantime. While sana was tzuyu's addiction. Tzuyu can't think of anyone other than sana. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Their eyes were switching from lips to eyes. They kissed again in the shower. This time it got wilder.

Tzuyu pinned sana on the wall.
"T-tzuyu-yah....." Sana said softly. Tzuyus heart swayed at sana's voice.
"Mmmhh....sana....your lips....." Tzuyu moaned in the kiss. Tzuyus kiss then moved to sanas neck.

"S-sana....sana .....love..." Tzuyu moaned softly while kissing and bitting sana's neck aggressively. Tzuyus breath got heavier. Her hands moved to sanas legs. She took one of them in her hands and put it on her waist. Tzuyu continued to do her work at sana's neck. Marking it deeply.
"T-tzuyu ngghh mmmhh...ahh...." Sana moaned unknowingly. Tzuyu felt herself getting harder.

Tzuyu then slowly undone her pants. She didn't took it off . She just let it fall down on her knees. Her boxer was still there.
While kissing sana's neck tzuyu started to move her hips making her clothed hard member and sana's bare entrance in touch. The water was making tzuyu's hard member more visible.

"A-ahh tzuyu-yaahh...." Sana moaned. Sana's hands caressed tzuyus hair as tzuyu continued to move her hips to meet with sana's entrance. Sana closed her eyes tightly feeling the hardness. Next when sana opened her eyes sana realized how wrong it is.
"Aa-aahh t-tzuyu-yah s-stop...." Sana said weakly. But tzuyu has already lost her control. Her kisses moved to sanas breast.

"Sana ....sana .....s-shit... y-you are so hot. " Said tzuyu and took one of sana's nipples in her mouth. She sucked sana's nipples hard.
"Aahhh...ahhhh.. ohh t-tzuyu-yah s-stop p-pls....."

But again tzuyu couldn't hear anything. Her finger played with sana's other nipple while she was busy licking and sucking the first one.

"S-sana....." Tzuyu moaned.
"T-tzuyu-yah I... p-pls d-don't...." Sana said. Sana didn't know what to do now. She was liking tzuyus touch too much. She didn't want tzuyu to stop but also don't wanted to make things complicated. So she was telling tzuyu to stop. But tzuyu was still busy in her work.

"T-tzuyu-yah...." Sana at that moment then pushed tzuyu making tzuyu shocked.
"S-sana..."tzuyu said in a sad tone. Sana covered her private parts with her hands. She turned around making her back face tzuyu.
"Go away....." Sana said coldly.
"B-but.."
"Go away tzuyu...." Sana said coldly again. Tzuyu wore her pants back. She was hurt. She then took the towel that was on the ground. She went near sana and wrapped her body with it.
Her lips landed on sana's forehead. Sana's eyes were closed feeling tzuyu.
"I am sorry love ...." Tzuyu said softly and so lowly that only sana can hear.
Tzuyu turn around and and left the bathroom.

As soon as tzuyu left sana started to cry silently. She hugged herself. She was missing tzuyus touch. The way tzuyu hold her. Tzuyus everything. Tzuyu calling her name softly and trying to make love in the shower like they used to do.

While outside tzuyu was dying in guilt. She thought sana hates her more now . 'I did a big mistake.' tzuyu thought while sighing.
Tzuyu changed her wet clothes. Her mind was still clouded with the scene that happened earlier. She was blaming herself for not controlling herself. Tzuyu was disappointed and sad with herself. She loves sana a lot but did something that hurt sana . How careless she can be . That's what she thought. With a sad emotion plastered in her face she went out of the room.

Living room she saw her son sitting on the couch watching TV. Tzuyu walked to him. She sat on the couch and hold jeongin closer to her. She placed jeongin on her lap. And hugged him giving a small kiss on his head. Jeongin placed his head on Tzuyu's chest.
"Do you want mama to make you something? " Asked tzuyu softly. Jeongin shook his head.

Their mother-son conversation got interrupt because of the doorbell.
Tzuyu was in confusion thinking who would come at this time.

She made jeongin sit on the couch and opened the door finding it was none other than suho. Tzuyu was annoyed. Seeing his face now makes her feel annoyed for some reason. Tzuyu was staring at him more like glaring at him. Suho suddenly felt nervous at that time.

"Uhm....I am h-here to p-pick sana. " Said suho. Tzuyu sighed and let him enter the house. He sat on the other couch. While tzuyu sat with jeongin. The room was filled with silence. Only the sound of tv filling the room.

"Suho....you are here. " Said Sana. Suho smiled looking at sana. He stood up.
"Of course I am. After all you called me. How come I not come?" Said suho looking straightly at sana's eyes. Sana was flattered. Sana then smiled back at him. Tzuyu who saw this left a sigh and looked somewhere else. She doesn't wanted to feel hurt anymore.

The romantic moment between suho and sana ended when suho noticed something on sana's neck.
"Sana....what's that?" Asked suho pointing at the place where tzuyu marked a hickey on. Sana touched it. Her face suddenly became nervous. Tzuyu looked at them at that time. Sana looked at tzuyu but then hurriedly looked away.

"I-its nothing. It's just a bite from an insect. " Said Sana nervously. Suho nodded slowly. Not totally convinced by sana's answer. But then another thing caught his attention. Sana's hair was wet and so as tzuyu's.
'does that means both of them.....no no no what am I thinking? I am just overthinking. I trust sana. ' thought suho.

"So shall we go?" Asked sana. Suho got back to reality and nodded. Sana then went near to jeongin. She gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
"If you need anything let me know ok?  I will bring for you. " Sana said with a sweet tone. Jeongin nodded.

The twins who were standing a bit far from them came walking close to sana.
"Suwy and yirwen wants keissy too..." Said Sullyoon looking at sana with pleading eyes. Sana's heart melted.
"Aww...come here. " Said Sana. Sana then gave each of them kisses. Sana gave them a warm smile. She then stood up. She walked to the door. While tzuyu and suho followed her.

As sana got out of the house she looked at tzuyu for the last.
"Make sure to give jeongin the medicines and .... don't order food from outside. I have cooked lunch for everyone. " Said Sana looking at tzuyu.

"The kids will be fine with me. You don't have to worry. " Said tzuyu coldly to sana.
"If they actually would then I wouldn't have worried. " Said Sana firing back.
"Sana....let's go. We are getting late. " Said suho. Sana stared at tzuyu for the last time then started to leave with suho.

The whole car ride sana couldn't think anything but tzuyu. The scenario that happened between them clouded her mind the whole ride. Sana looked at her hand and thought about tzuyu again.

Soon they reached the set. Just like a gentleman he helped sana to got out. They entered the set. As soon as they entered the set they found the trouble there.

"Hey beautiful, haven't seen you for a while. Where have you been?" Asked Vernon in his flirty tone. He took sana's hand and was about to plant a kiss on it but then suho smacked it making their hands apart. He took sana's hand in him. Sana looked at him in surprise.

"Don't you dare to touch her. " Said suho coldly. Sana was again surprised seeing him mad. This was the first time.
"Ohh....now I see. You like her don't you?" Asked Vernon raising his eyebrows. He then moved closer to suho. They had an intense eye contact. Suho hold got tighter.

"Yes....yes I do. Got any problem?* Asked suho.
"Yeah , I do. Cause she will be mine. So back off. " Said Vernon smirking.
"Tsk. I am the first one here. So you should back off mr.thirdwheel. " said suho. He then looked at sana.
"Lets go Anna. " Said suho. Sana who was left dumbfounded by their conversation finally moved.

Now her head is in mess. Suho likes her. Now Vernon is saying that he likes her too. But tzuyu was still running in her mind all this time.

Sana sighed thinking about all of this. Sitting Infront of the mirror sana looked at herself. She saw how beautiful she looked in her dress.

Suddenly she saw tzuyus shadow in the mirror smiling at her. Sana's eyes softened. Her heart beat got faster. Even looking at tzuyu could make her heart go crazy.
"Tzuyu......." Sana said in her shaky voice.
"You look beautiful love. " Said tzuyu smiling. Sana's face got flushed. Her eyes got shy . She looked somewhere else. As if her personality changed 360 degree. Sana then again looked at the mirror but then saw there's no one. Sana's heart dropped.

"Tzuyu...." Sana mumbled. At that time someone knocked on the door.
"Come in. " Sana's said and suho entered. Suho smiled looking at sana.
"You look gorgeous. " Said suho.

Nothing. Sana felt nothing. There wasn't a pinch of excitement she felt.
Sana just smiled at him.
"You look good too. " Said Sana. He then looked up and down.
"Y-you think so? Wow....I-i am flattered. "Said suho while blushing.

"Guys the director is calling you. Shooting will start soon " said one of the staffs entering the room.
"We will be there. " Said suho. He then took sana's hand.
"Lets go. " Said suho and took sana with him.

At the scene:

"Ku-seok-ah... p-pls d-don't leave me.... p-pls...." Sana said acting while crying..
"Dami-ah....I...I trusted you.....but you....you p-played with my feelings...." Said suho crying as well.

"P-pls answer me honestly h-have you ever loved me? Have you e-ever trusted me?" Said suho crying.

"Have your ever loved m-me?" Those were the same line tzuyu once asked sana. Sana's memory flashed Infront of her eyes.
Sana was taken a back by those lines. It was like as if tzuyu was saying those words. Sanas tears now got real. It fell continuously.

"I-i d-did....I trusted you s-so so much....I-still do...." Said Sana crying.
"What about love?....do you love me...?" Asked suho. But sana saw as if tzuyu was saying those words.

"I....I-...." Sana closed her eyes and took a long breath.
"I still love you tz-"
"CUT!!!!" Said the director.
"Anna-shi your lines are wrong. That's not on the script." Said the director on the mic.
Sana who was lost in her own world finally came to reality. She realized she was still on the set.
"E-excuse me...." Said Sana. She then went back to the greenroom. She wiped her tears. But the tears won't stop.
"Sana...." Said a voice. Sana immediately wiped her tears. She turned around and saw suho.
"Are you ok?" Asked suho in a worried tone.
"I am f-fine. It's nothing. " Said Sana.
"Are you sure?" Asked suho. Sana nodded. Suho then walked closer to sana . He hold sana's shoulder.
"Look sana. If there's any problem pls don't hesitate to tell me. "said suho. Sana nodded. Suho then hugged sana. Sana didn't say anything. She just didn't hug him back. She just didn't felt like hugging him back. She just sighed.

After the shoot sana was done for the day. She went back to home. Sana was happy seeing the small ones playing together. It looked like jeongin was feeling a bit well then before. The twins were playing on the ground with their toys with jeongin. Sana knew that the triplets had extra classes to attend today. So they weren't still home. But one figure was not in her sight. It was tzuyu.

Sana had the keys of the house. That's why tzuyu wasn't the one who opened the door for her. Sana went to the three. The three saw sana and ran to hug sana. Sana hugged them back smiling. The kids sure takes her stress away. She kissed their head.
"Where's your mama?" Asked sana.
"Mwama rwomm.....rwoom..." Said yiren pointing at the bedroom. Sana then walked to the bedroom. She opened the door . But the scene Infront of her eyes made her eyes go wide. Tzuyu was standing there naked. The upper part of her body had sports bra but the lower part didn't have a single thing. Sana was shocked. Her eyes were widened and was stuck where it shouldn't be. Which is tzuyu's body.

Sana's eyes saw tzuyus hard abs. She gulped hard unknowingly. Thinking about all the unholy things she could do with those abs. Not to mention tzuyu's lower part. Sana was staring there as a part of her mind went fantasizing while other one made her remember their crazy sleepless nights and days.

Tzuyu who was now blushing seeing where sana was actually looking immediately covered her lower part bringing sana back. Sana looked at Tzuyu's face. Her face was red.
'cute baby....' sana thought looking at tzuyu.
"C-can you pls lock the door?' asked tzuyu looking down.

"O-ohh....I am sorry...." Sana said with her red cheeks. She was scolding herself in her mind. She was embarrassed too.

'she saw it!! She totally saw me seeing that!!!! Oh no....' sana thought. Sana then went to the living room and decided to sit with the kids. A little later tzuyu came back. It was a bit awkward. The incident in the morning and now this. Sana did had questions to ask but because of awkwardness she couldn't.

"I...I didn't wanted to take bath now. But what a-actually happened is that

Flashback:

"Yiren , sullyoon come here. Let me feed you two.." said tzuyu. The twins looked at tzuyu frowning. They don't wanted to eat.

"Nwooooo!!!!!" Screamed the two together. "W-what? Ok, at least have some juice. Come on. " Tzuyu said while walking to them with the glass. But they started to move backwards. Tzuyu frowned. But still moved closer to them. The twins then suddenly turn around and started to run.
"Cwatch us mwama!!!" Said yiren while running along with sullyoon. The twins were so giggly while running. Tzuyu started to run after them. They just wanted to play with tzuyu so they did that.

"(Pant ) wai-(pant) wait....oh god (paint) ..." Tzuyu cursed. Catching two kids at the same time is hard. Tzuyu was running after them but then suddenly she tripped over on of the toys that were in the ground. Making her fall and as she was running with the glass the whole juice fell on top of her body. Luckily tzuyu didn't let go off the glass , so it didn't flew away and broke.

Tzuyu sighed telling herself that at least none of the kids got hurt.
'sana....how do you do that?' though tzuyu while still lying in the ground. Tzuyu then stood up and decided to clean up the mess along with taking a bath.

At that time jeongin got up from his sleep too . He then started to play with the twins while tzuyu was taking a bath.

End of flashback

Sana hold her mouth trying to prevent herself from laughing. But failed miserably as she started to laugh like there's no tomorrow.
"W-what?hahahahaha." Sana continued to laugh. While tzuyu just stood there and admired sana's laugh.
'at least she is laughing now. ' thought tzuyu. She felt happy making sana smile after so many days.

After a while sana stopped laughing.
"I am gonna go and get fresh." Said Sana clearing her voice. She then went to get fresh. While tzuyu prepared some snacks for sana.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang in the Saturday morning indicating that someone is here. Tzuyu opened the door. She wasn't happy at the person who arrived there.
"I am here f-for sana ." Said suho. He had flowers in his hands.  Tzuyu again let him in. Tzuyu sat on the couch while glaring at suho.
'whats he doing here? Sana doesn't have shooting today. ' Thought tzuyu frowning.

"Suho-yah..." Said Sana smiling while looking at suho. Suho then gave sana the flowers. Sana smiled looking at them. While tzuyu clenched her teeth. She was jealous.
"Thanks suho , they are pretty." Said Sana.
"Just like you sana. " Said suho. Sana blushed. Tzuyu cleared her voice.
"So are you guys leaving?" Asked tzuyu annoyed.
"Let me go and put these flowers in the room. " Said Sana looking at suho. Suho nodded. Soon after sana came back.

"Lets go , shall we?" Asked suho. Sana nodded. Suho hold sana's hand and left with sana. Tzuyu just stood there watching with her sad eyes. Her heart hurt. Her darkest nightmare was coming true.

Sana leaving her for someone better.
Sana realizing that she doesn't deserve someone who's a mess named tzuyu. Sana forgetting her and living happily with someone else.

"Mama...." Tzuyu turned around. It was hyunjin. Tzuyus teary eyes didn't got unnoticed by hyunjin. Hyunjin hugged tzuyu.
"Don't worry mama. Mom will understand her mistake soon. " Said hyunjin.
"I hope too jinjin. I hope too. " Said tzuyu.

The whole day sana spend roaming with suho. They did a lot of fun stuffs. Sana felt like she was still in university. The time when she used to be chill and no worries of anything at all. But things changed when she got pregnant with tzuyu.

"So did you have fun today?" Asked suho smiling. They were Infront of sana's house inside suhos car. Sana nodded.
"I really enjoyed today. Thank you very much for today suho. " Said Sana smiling. Suddenly sana saw suho looking at her.
"Is there anything wrong?" Asked sana. Suho then hold sana's left cheeks.
"You won't mind right?" Asked suho. Sana was confused. But then suddenly suho got up and planted a kiss on sana's other cheeks. Sana was taken a back. Sana blushed hard because of suhos sudden move. Her cheeks flushed. She looked down. 
"You look so cute. " Said suho getting back in his seat.

But what they didn't know is that a figure was watching them from afar. Tzuyus tears couldn't stop. From her angle it looked like sana and suho were kissing. But actually that wasn't the truth. What hurt her more was sanas reaction to the kiss. Tzuyu hold her chest tightly. She felt a tightness in her chest. Her heart was squeezed and it felt like stabbing is better than this.

Tzuyu went back to the house. She didn't talk with anyone. Just kept silent. She gave sana a cold treatment. At night when the kids were already asleep tzuyu called sana.
"What do you want?" Asked sana.
"Leave my house tomorrow. Jeongin is already fine. So it's better if you leave." Said tzuyu.

Sana frowned. 'so she wants me to leave now?' thought sana. With a heavy heart sana said," fine. We will. "

"And also. I want the wedding ring. The one that I gave you in our wedding. " Said tzuyu coldly. This time sana frowned even more. That wedding ring such a special place in sana's heart. The wedding ring was the symbol of her and tzuyus love and a symbol that represented that she was tzuyu's and tzuyu's only. She doesn't wanted to give it to tzuyu.

"W-why? I c-can't give it t-to you..." Said Sana trying to avoid her gaze from tzuyu.
"Why can't you?" Asked tzuyu.
"I-its that I.....I lost it. " Said Sana.
"Lost it?!!! How could you? Didn't it mean anything to you?" Tzuyu asked hurting.
"It did. But now it doesn't." Said Sana. Tzuyu then hold sana's shoulder.
"But it does to me sana. It's a memory of one of the most beautiful days of my life. How can you lost it like that ?" Asked tzuyu with her sad eyes. 

Sana got out of tzuyu's hold. She stared at tzuyu emotionlessly.
"It's nothing to me. So not my problem. " Said Sana. She then left tzuyu there alone.

The next day sana along with hyunjin and the twins left the house. Everything went back like how it was.
But one thing changed.

"Why isn't she still coming?" Asked sana to herself. She checked the time. She was getting late. But the later still wasn't coming. Sana then decided to grab a cab.

The next day same thing happened again. Tzuyu didn't came. Sana was waiting for her. She would time to time wait for tzuyu's call. Telling her to get ready and all. But tzuyu still wasn't there.

It's been three days since she saw tzuyu. There's no news of her. 'what if she is in danger? What if s-she got into accident? ...no no. Think positive sana think positive. ' said Sana to herself.

At the fifth day,
"Anna I want you to meet your new manager. Her name is miyeon. " Said the CEO. The said girl bowed. Sana was confused but bowed back.
"I am looking forward to work with you!!" Said miyeon cheerfully.
"B-but sir, what about tzuyu?" Asked sana.
"Ohh...you don't know? She left this office and decided to work somewhere else. I thought you knew. " Said the CEO. Sana at that time felt herself getting broken. Now there wasn't any chance to see tzuyu every morning. Sana's face got darkened as she missed tzuyu.

"She is here today tho. In her room. " Said the CEO.
"She is?" Asked sana. CEO nodded.
" Miyeon-shi, I am sorry but I will talk to you little later. I have to do something important.." said Sana. She then bid goodbye and ran to tzuyu's office.

She entered the room and locked the door..
"Wh- sana? What are you doing here?" Asked tzuyu. Sana then walked closer to tzuyu making her go backwards. Tzuyus back hit the wall.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Asked sana angrily. " Tell what?" Asked tzuyu.
"Don't play dumb. Do you know how worried I was? " Said Sana holding tzuyu's collar. Sana's eyes got tears. Tzuyus heart beat was rising. Tzuyu hold sana's hand . She then shifted their position making sana pin in the wall. She hold both of sana's hands tightly pinning them on the wall. She stared at sana intensely.

"I am happy.....that you still worry about me love....."said tzuyu looking at sana deeply. They were lost in each other's eyes. Their face started to move closer. Sana closed her eyes. She  knew that things are going to mess up because of this. But it didn't matter. Cause tzuyu was there with her.

Authors note:

Finally 💀💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 154 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
75.7K 2.7K 199
just a random thought about satzu...
60.6K 2K 25
Will Yoo Jeonyeon finds the missing piece of her life?
34.6K 1.3K 51
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on