๐๐€๐‹๐€๐‚๐„/๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„ | Mid...

By burnthisaccount

๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ | a good girl falls for a bad guy. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท... More

cast
playlist
000 | prologue
001 | geek
002 | motor
003 | grip tape
004 | baldy
005 | sunburn
006 | number
007 | envy
008 | headache
009 | bird's nest
011 | corny
012 | taco
013 | girlfriend
014 | the 'l' word
015 | olan

010 | kools

552 16 2
By burnthisaccount

NOT PROOFREAD

"Come on, toss your board over," Ray calls from the other side of the fence, gesturing towards Stevie and Ane. Stevie looks almost terrified. The fence is tall but the others scale it with ease; Ane thinks maybe he is afraid to embarrass himself.

She doesn't know about Stevie's fence-climbing abilities, but hers are below subpar. The reason she hasn't moved to climb it herself isn't out of fear, but simply because she's worried she can't.

"Today, motherfucker!" She hears Fuckshit in the background, obviously impatient. She doesn't like that he curses as much as he does, even though she's been picking up on the habit lately, so she'll try to remind herself to speak a little nicer to Stevie.

Maybe because of Fuckshit's taunting, Stevie attempts to throw his board over the fence regardless of the clear uncertainty on his face.

He musters up all the strength in his preadolescent body just to chuck the board halfway up the fence. It gets stuck on the very top and everyone laughs, but Ane feels kind of bad for him.

Sighing, she decides if anything it's her turn to try to scale the fence. Ray is still standing on the other side, waiting for them. "Okay, this is a really bad time to say this, but I've literally never climbed a fence in my life."

Ray laughs a little bit. "Just put your hands through the holes at the top and your feet at the bottom, duh," he finishes.

"Yea, it's a lot easier said than done, Ray. I'm not even sure if I have the strength to pull myself up in the first place," she rolls her eyes and gestures to the fence, which is easily twice her size.

"Just try. If you fall Stevie will catch you," he jokes, nodding his head towards the thirteen-year-old. She almost groans, but Stevie's shakey voice in the background interrupts her.

"Yea. I'll catch you." His eyes dart to the ground immediately. Seriously, Stevie had to be the most adorable kid she's ever met.

"Thanks, I feel a lot better," she said as she approached the fence, beginning to climb it just like Ray had taught her. When she made it to the top, she made sure to grab Stevie's board as she jumped down and landed next to Ray.

"See? That wasn't too bad, huh?" He said, walking off to join Fuckshit in clearing the tables in the schoolyard and leaving her there with Stevie, who was still on the other side of the fence.

"You coming?" Ane put her hand on her hip in fake annoyance, the smile on her face portraying her joking nature. It didn't take much time after that to get Stevie to climb the fence and join you on his own.

Only about an hour passed before she was setting her board down and going to sit beside Ruben and Stevie. Skating was becoming something she loved and wanted to do all the time, but the Californian summer sun was unforgiving. She couldn't understand how the ragtag group of boys managed to stay out in the sun all day without taking as much as a break.

She spent most of her time before her break just skating and playing around with Fuckshit and Ray. She couldn't do nearly as many tricks as they could, but it was fun just to hang out with them.

"... I wouldn't call anyone anything yet," Ruben said, looking at the slightly younger boy. Ane had walked in mid-conversation, so she missed the bulk of what they were talking about, but based on what she heard they were probably talking about the others' nicknames.

"Hey guys, what's up?" She said, sitting next to Ruben. He held his hand out for her to dap him up and she reciprocated the gesture. They sat there for a moment, just watching the others do their tricks.

"Ane, do you have a nickname?" Stevie suddenly asked. Ruben perked up at the question too, even if he tried not to look too eager to know. She just smiled at their curiosity.

"Yea. My real name is Aneliese. But Anelise sounds really old, super decrepit and stuff, so I just go by Ane. It's not much better, but at least I don't sound like I've got one foot in the grave."

Stevie smiled. "Oh. That's cool."  Ruben rolled his eyes. "Nah, that shit's lame," he said. She laughed.

"You're so fucking sassy, you know that?" Ruben's face fell at her comment. Obviously, he took it as an attack on his oh-so-present masculinity.

"No, I'm not! I'm the shit, that's what I am!" He said. They began going back in forth, trading insults as if they had been friends for years. Stevie sat there silently, just smiling at the banter.

When it died down, he finally piped up again. "Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah," Ruben nodded for him to follow. Ane watched as they both got up and pulled their zippers down, right next to the bench that she was sitting next to.

Disgusted, she turned her head and shut her eyes. "You both are actually the most disgusting human beings I've ever had the displeasure of meeting!"

"Hey! Y'all not supposed to be around here. Get the fuck out."

They all were sitting on some steps towards the back of the school, taking a break from getting clips and skating around. Ane sat between Fuckshit and Fourthgrade, sharing snacks with Ruben and Stevie.

"Shut up!" Ruben said, throwing a rock at the security guard. Ane couldn't help but laugh. She felt a little bad that he was gonna have to deal with them even though he just wanted to do his job, but she was gonna let herself have a little fun for once.

"Don't throw rocks at me," he said. Ruben replied with a short and elegant "fuck you" before the guard redirected his attention to Stevie, who obviously stood out among the group of older teenagers.

"Lil man, get the fuck off the property, all right? C'mere, c'mere," he said, waving Stevie over. The boy's smile fell as he picked up his board and walked toward the guard.

Ane thought maybe that's what she should be doing, too, but before Stevie could get very far, Ray called out for him. "Sunburn, what're you doing?"

"Don't get fucked up like the rest of these lil' niggas. Come here." The guard called for him again. Poor Stevie, he must be so conflicted.

"This nigga a rent-a-cop, where you going?"

"Bro, Sunburn, come here."

"Don't let them get you fucked up. Come here."

"This nigga not even a real cop!"

In the middle of it all, stood Stevie, who was looking back in forth between his friends and the cop like a confused puppy. The boys were calling his name at the same time as the cop.

Ane thought it was best not to get involved in tormenting the cop. She was already breaking the rules by trespassing, but she just felt that making fun of him for doing his job was a little beyond her. Weird, she knows.

Finally, Stevie decided to turn around and sit down with them again, ignoring the cop.

"Same to you, rent-a-cop," Ray said.

"Fuck you, nigga. I make more than all of you." The cop said, standing at the fence with a slight frown on his face.

Ane watched them go back and forth, a little uninterested in what they had going on. The sun was starting to beat her ass and suddenly her back started to feel wet. She really just wanted to go home. Or anywhere with AC, really.

"Aye, the lil nigga with the Toys-R-Us badge, come here!" Fuckshit yelled, catching her attention. Any time Fuckshit opened his mouth, something interesting happened. The past few times they had all been involving her, so she was eager to see him in a situation where he wasn't pissing her off.

"You can't say nigga, I don't think." Ane audibly laughed at that one, repeating what the cop said. "You can't say nigga, I don't think! Oh my god, that's the funniest thing all day."

"You fucking Sherly Crow-looking motherfucker," he finished, causing Ane to laugh again. In doing so, she caught the attention of the guard, who obviously hadn't gotten the hint that none of them were going anywhere.

"Hey, you! Little miss in the back!" She pointed at herself, stunned, watching as the guard nodded in affirmation.

"What you doing running around with all these niggas? Where your parents at?" She rolled her eyes.

She's never had an attitude before. Actually, in and out of school, all the adults she's ever had interactions with considered her to be very respectful. But with the sun on her face and a slight hunger beginning to brew in her stomach, she wasn't in the mood at all.

"Why do you wanna know? Are you gonna send me to a reform school or something?" She asked.

"Man, you too pretty to be running around here like this, fast ass. Teen pregnancy is a problem!" He yelled. Obviously, Ruben and Ray thought it was funny, bursting out laughing.

Stevie just sat there like he was contemplating his whole life. Ane wasn't sure he'd even know teenagers could get pregnant in the first place. Then there was Fuckshit, who was rolling his eyes.

"Bitch fuck you!" Fuckshit flipped him off as he said that, causing the guard to look back at him and keep arguing with the teenage boys.

"You look Samoan, nigga. You a Samoan ass nigga." Everyone started laughing again.

"Okay, that was pretty funny. That was pretty funny," Ray said as he laughed into his fist. Out of nowhere, Ruben threw his drink at the cop, angering him even further,

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled, coming even closer to the fence.

"Well then hop the fence then, bitch!" Ray screamed back. "You hop the fence, motherfucker!" The cop replied.

"I'll hop the fence right now and whoop your ass," Ray got up and walked over to the fence, being cheered on by Fuckshit.

"Stay right there, lil nigga," The cop said, backing up as Ray got closer and closer. Everyone laughed at his display of cowardice. Ane thinks if she was a rent-a-cop, she wouldn't want to risk injury to fight a random teenage boy, either.

Both Ray and the guard were too far away for her to hear what they were saying properly, but she assumed that Ray wasn't taking it very seriously based on his body language. The guard, on the other hand, looked keyed up.

"Jesus smoked- Jesus smoked kools nigga!"

Ane leaned over laughing, her head falling on Fuckshit's shoulder as he laughed along with her.  Suddenly the heat of the sun beating on her face and the sweat on her back didn't feel so bad anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 472 15
two clueless best friends who fall head over heels contains mature language โ€ข daily updates๐Ÿชฝ ruben x oc ๐Ÿค best read in light mode๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ start: april...
2.9K 63 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข...
74.3K 1.3K 22
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž. ๐“...
1.8K 49 7
mid90s trilogy. 18+. โ As long as I'm here โž โ no one can hurt you โž โ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜… ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ| In which the tension between ...