DaiKaiju Legacy: Kaiju Heroes...

By KaijuMaster20

(Sequel to DaiKaiju Saga: Godzilla Vs. DaiKaiju Warriors) Ever since Cosmic Virgo and the DaiKaiju Warriors f... More

DaiKaiju Warriors Team: DaiKaiju Squad
KaijuBird's Oc Team
Prologue: Union-Verse........Different?
PatrickEstvo's Team
Escapee Team
2. Hideki Go's Last Day & 🎵Musician Villain 🎵
LubbockIRL's Oc Team.
April Fools Episode: An 'Abandoned' School?.....But Transmutation Changes.
3. Musician Fight
Q/A: Human-Size Kaiju Reaction Instinct (Sort of)
Kaiju Allies
5. The Kaiju Omniverse Apocalypse!
6. Reunite with DaiKaiju Warriors
7. Cosmic Virgo's Message & Demise
8. Kaijus...To Huntsmen Problem!!
9. Abandoned Rural Town & Absolute Decade Ambush!
10. Primordial Vs. Absolute Decade/ New Kaiju Hero Appearance
Kaiju Cameo
11. In the World of Ever After
12. Warriors Vs. Titanus Glycon/ New Arrival and a Blue Wolf
13. Meeting Curious Cat! & Newer Kamen Rider!
14. Return of DaiKaiju Heroes!
15. Fighting Kamen Rider Arc & Reunited with Virgo!
16. Curing Our Friends
17. Facing Curious Cat & An New Heisei Kaiju!
18. Final Kaiju Battle!
19. Epilogue
Post Credit: Battle Royale!
Post Credit 2: Enter Darkraijin's Universe!
Post Credit 3: New Animatronic (Short)
Alternate Ending: Reunited with Cross-Z Defenders

4. The End of Cosmic Virgo!!

72 2 1
By KaijuMaster20

No Pov.

======>Celestial Omni-Kingdom, Throne Room<========

Omni-Cosmic Virgo is sitting in his throne watched Kaiju Defenders, Cross-Z Defenders, Kamen Rider Sangou, Oscar Thompson & Secret Warriors, DaiKaiju Warriors and DaiKaiju Knights.

O.C. Virgo: *growls* I can't take this no more *stood up* I have to face Kaiser Virgolial alone.

He walked out of his throne room as he kept on walking out, suddenly his members and Deity Godzilla saw his anger. 

(FlashBurn the Omni-Kaiju God of Reality)

(Ultra-Necrozmus the Omni-Dragon God of Dimension)

(Deity Godzilla the Omni-Kaiju God of Balance)

(King Timer the Omni-Mechanoid of Time)/ (Timer's Counterpart)

FlashBurn: Yo Virgo, where are you going?

O.C. Virgo: *stern* I'm going to face against my twin brother alone, I can't stand around here see all of our fellow heroes getting erased.

They gasped that he will face his evil brother alone, Deity Godzilla walked towards him.

D. Godzilla: It's too dangerous, you can't face him alone like this. 

U. Necrozmus: He's right Cosmic, we will not let you fight him alone. We are Omni-Kaiju Gods of DaiKaiju-Verse, we stick together for your father's legacy.

K. Timer: Nothing can stand against us Cosmic, we're in this together. 

Cosmic Virgo stared his members and he sighed.

O.C. Virgo: *sighed* Okay, let's go. 

OmniKaiju Gods: *nodded* Right.

They began to travel to Virgolial's Dark Omni-Kingdom, as they all flew faster in 200 light years forward to his evil brother's kingdom. He teleports them all there as they saw Dark Omni-Kingdom up ahead.

They flew towards the kingdom as they landed on the right side of the DarKaiju Conqueror's kingdom, Ultra Necrozmus punched the door down and it got all Kaiju Villains, Dark Riders and Supervillains attention as they glared at the Omni-Kaiju Gods. 

Alex (O. Decade): *evil smile* You're too late Cosmic Virgo, your little heroes are now gone. But some of them are still out there, so we can destroy them.

O.C. Virgo: *glare* Where. Is. Kaiser Virgolial?

Then all DarKaiju Conquerors stared at him...........as they all laughed menacingly together, Deity Godzilla growled at them as he stood in front.

D. Godzilla: *stern* Tell us now or we're going to erase your existence.

L. Bagan: *sarcastic* Ooh, we're in big trouble now Hahahaha!!!!!!!

D. Doragon: *devious smile* Yeah, you can't stop our evil lord of all Omniverse.

Akira Nomoto (U. Belial): *evil laugh* He's right, nobody will stop our master and not even a single bug can handle him. 

Jack Harrison (Ryuga): *evil smile* Then you so-called Balance Keepers of all Omniverse, you always think that you're the key to hope. We don't think so. 

M. Orochi: *Smaug voice* You Omni-Kaiju Gods are in big trouble now.

Wrath: *stern* Ya'll be the ones who will be erased.

FlashBurn: *confused* What do you mean?

Mako Orimura (Goldura): *smirking deviously* Don't you see, Virgolial is restoring the Omniverse. All we see is all true heroes, villains, false heroes and more ignoring pests who always think they're better than us. Like this Wanna-Be Villain here, bring out Dr. Nefarious. 

They heard footsteps and a male voice who had struggled to escape, and they saw both Ink Bendy held Dr. Nefarious hostages.

I. Bendy: *growls* Stop resisting, Tin can or our master will erased you into dust

D. Nefarious: *glare* You won't get away from this, I am Dr. Nefarious and I'm gonna rule the Universe these days.

Then Bendy kicked him to the ground as he grabbed his robotic head.

I. Bendy: *glare* Why don't you shut up, or are we all gonna tear you apart.

They hear a dark whispering sound, as Alex faces back at his comrades. 

Alex (O. Decade): It's the boss, he's here for *pointed at Dr. Nefarious* him *evil smile* You're now in deep trouble.

Then everyone backs away from Dr. Nefarious, he saw everyone backing away from him and he thinks they're afraid of him as he laughing.

D. Nefarious: *evil laugh* Now you're scared of me, yes bow to your master, fellow villains, creatures, mutants and Evil Masked Riders. Bow to your king.

Then Cosmic Virgo along with 4 Omni-Kaiju Gods looked around and saw shadows coming out from the dark areas, and he saw Cinder wearing a crown on her head as he growls at her and she notice that Cosmic Virgo came as she smiled wickedly.

O.C. Virgo: *stern* Cinder Fall, what are you doing here?

Cinder: *smile wickedly* Isn't it obvious Cosmic, my king is here to destroy you after that tin can.

Then more shadows coming out from the dark areas, while Dr. Nefarious kept on laughing that he still thinks they obey his commands....finally a shadowy figure slowly rising up behind him. Cinder & all DarKaiju Conquerors smiled in joy as for Cosmic Virgo, Deity Godzilla, FlashBurn, King Timer & Ultra Necrozmus are terrified at the shadowy figure, Dr. Nefarious notice that all DarKaiju Conquerors villains are smirking at him and he is confused as he glares at them.

Dr. Nefarious: *glare* What the hell are ya'll smirking like that, bow to your king!

Finally, a shadowy tail stabbed him from behind as he screamed in agony.

Then a shadowy draconian head whispers to him that makes him terrified.

???: *whispers* You think you can overthrow me, I'm more Superior than you. 

He threw Nefarious to the ground as he was crawling to escape, and then he got stomped on his back as he screamed in pain. A shadowy claws grabbed his head and looked at his red eyes.

???: *devious smirk* Time to say goodbye, Doctor.

Dr. Nefarious: *screamed* NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

He squeezed his head as Nefarious died, a shadow dragon threw his dead body back down to the ground. He sees his twin brother and his comrades as he chuckles.

???: *evil smile* Well, well, well, look who we have here...my brother and his pitiful friends. So we met again for the last time in Ohma Timer Arc.

O.C. Virgolial: *glares* Virgolial, your game is up. Surrender now, before we erased you from your existence. 

??? Virgolial: *laughing maniacally* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil smile* You can't stop me brother, I'm more powerful than you are.

And all four members charged at them, he summoned shadow tendrils and grabbed them & began to drain their powers as they groaned in agony. 

??? Virgolial: *evil chuckles* You see brother, your friends are nothing compared to me. I might as well put them somewhere like this.

He uses his dark powers to make them small and now they're inside of the snowglobe of New York, he looked at four Omni-Kaiju Gods as he chuckles.

FlashBurn: *high pitch voice* Well ain't this a bull.

D. Godzilla: *high pitch voice* My God, we sound like Alvin & the Chipmunks right now.

K. Timer: *high pitch voice* Well, we're gonna be stuck inside of this snowglobe. 

U. Necrozmus: *high pitch voice* We are doom *pointed at FlashBurn* By that idiot.

FlashBurn: *high pitch voice* Why me?

K. Timer: *high pitch voice* Because you're the cockiest Omni-Kaiju God in this part of the member.

??? Virgolial chuckles as he faces back at his twin brother.

??? Virgolial: *devious smirk* Oh I love snowglobe.

He shakes the snowglobe as they held on tight.

FlashBurn: *high pitch voice* AH! Earthquake, Earthquake!

??? Virgolial: *evil smile* You think you can destroy me, as long as I live. Also, I finally have the member of the Cross-Z Defender: Ben Richardson aka Kamen Rider Yuuki.

He opened the pages of the Forbidden Book of DaiKaiju-Verse, Cosmic Virgo's eyes widened that he finally sucked all DaiKaiju Heroes and Showa Heroes inside of the book and he saw Ben Richardson crying that he never see his girlfriend: Kaylee Fuwa as his friends comfort him. He closed the book as, he grabbed the note and gave it to Mako Orimura (Goldura).

??? Virgolial: *smiles* Take this note to Makoto Fuwa, Kaylee Fuwa and his friends that I've captured him inside the Forbidden book forever.

Mako Orimura (Goldura): *bow* Yes, my lord. 

He teleports to Makoto Fuwa (Kamen Rider Specter) Universe, ??? Virgolial faces back at his brother. 

??? Virgolial: *smirking deviously* Now, where were we....*evil smile* Oh yeah.

He uses his Omni-Gravity Beam at Omni-Cosmic Virgo as he struggles in pain, he is grunted and he is about to use his Omni-Powers. ??? Virgolial threw him to the wall and he lifted him up again and threw him to the wall multiple times and he walked towards him and he punched him multiple times and he tail whip him to outside and crashed into the walls, he walked towards him and finally revealed himself from the shadows as for Cosmic Virgo's eyes widened.

O.C. Virgo: *eyes widened* No, this can't be!

He revealed himself in front of him while he was grabbing Cosmic Virgo's head.

N. Virgolial: *snarling smile* My name is not Kaiser no more, it's NECRO-VIRGOLIAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

He summons his tendrils from his back and begins to drain his powers, Cosmic Virgo roars in pain while Necro-Virgolial drains his powers. He finished draining Cosmic Virgo's powers, he threw him to the wall as he crashed there. Both Alex Jonah (Kamen Rider Overlord Decade) and Carni-Virgo held his both arms, and they faces back at their overlord.

Alex (O. Decade): What should we do with him, since he is powerless now?

N. Virgolial: *smirking* Take him to the dungeon, his powers are finally mine.

They took him to the dungeon, he saw the clouds surrounding the Dark Omni-Kingdom as its thunder with red & purple lightning. He laughed maniacally out loud.

N. Virgolial: *maniacally laugh* HehahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Universe of All True Heroes home planet is ours soon. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

=====>Union-Verse (AlstonChanAlstonChan's Universe)<========

Mako Orimura (Goldura) walks through the portal and he opens the note for Makoto Fuwa, Kaylee Fuwa and his friends. 

To Makoto & Kaylee Fuwa, I have your friend: Ben Richardson inside of my forbidden book. You may not know me, I am the Overlord of All Omniverse. No mortal humans, heroin monsters, alien allies and others willing to stop me. I finally defeated all DaiKaiju Warriors & DaiKaiju Knights, now they're gone......I WILL RULE THE OMNIVERSE!!!!!!

-From Necro-Virgolial. P.s. Bye bye, Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

He closed the note as he kept on walking towards the city to find Kamen Rider Specter.

As the screen fades black, Necro-Virgolial laughed.

Necro-Virgolial: *evil laugh* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==============================.

To Be Continued.

AlstonChanAlstonChan, Mako Orimura aka Goldura will give Makoto Fuwa and Kaylee Fuwa a note from Necro-Virgolial.

See ya in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 42 21
Long time ago, it was an era of Titans before Godzilla is King of all Monsters who defeated King Ghidorah. In the future, all titans disappeared with...
2.5K 58 36
(Based on Godzilla Series & Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider Movie). Ever since Jiro, Virgo and the DaiKaiju Warriors teamed up with Ryu Tanaka and the E...
1.5K 30 6
The world as we know it may not be what it seems.... The concept of good and evil has been around for centuries until now.... Monstrous nightmare had...
2.1K 134 27
When an Intergalactic Overlord has arrived on Union-Verse Prime, he collide both Union-Verse into one and he will take over the world. Ryu Tanaka and...