๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐๐‚๐„ ; notti...

By ykllbaddie

"a lot of people want to know why im not talking." "just too much shit happening." ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ texts her numb... More

๐โ€ข๐Ž; prologue โ” characters
๐โ€ข๐Ž; one
๐โ€ข๐Ž; three
๐โ€ข๐Ž; four
๐โ€ข๐Ž; five
๐โ€ข๐Ž; six
๐โ€ข๐Ž; seven
๐โ€ข๐Ž; eight
๐โ€ข๐Ž; nine
๐โ€ข๐Ž; ten
๐โ€ข๐Ž; eleven
๐โ€ข๐Ž; twelve
๐โ€ข๐Ž; thirteen
๐โ€ข๐Ž; fourteen
๐โ€ข๐Ž; fifteen
๐โ€ข๐Ž; sixteen

๐โ€ข๐Ž; two

2.8K 79 104
By ykllbaddie

@winniethebooh

200k people viewed your story

"IM SO EXCITED!" janiyah exclaimed, she sat in her seat doing a little dance jordan laughing at her. the three had made it to the airport safely, already on the plane to new york. they were seated in one row, winnie in the middle of jordan and janiyah.

it's already five p.m, the three not having an ounce of being tired and they were ready to make their way to new york.

"nah bro this shit mad tight." jordan groaned, trying to wiggle in his seat but he was squished.

"jordan stop your hurting my hair." winnie whined, pulling his arm away from the arm rest, jordan pushing his body up a bit to sit comfortably.

he smacked his lips and shook his head, "mane i wouldn't have to if you just would have picked business." janiyah smacked his head causing him to wince and rub the spot.

"don't make it sound like we want her money dumbass. because we don't," he nodded with her statement, giving winnie a hug which she laughed at.

"nah sorry win, just if you had the money for something more open, why not use it?" she shrugged and grabbed her phone, seeing her dad had texted her.

"my dad paid for the tickets so he picked what was best." he nodded at her, looking out the window seeing the plane started moving.

winnie opened the imessage to reply to her dad.

bby, did you get on the plane safely?
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

yes dad i did

alright good, are your friends there?

mhm they are

ty again for letting me invite them🤭

yea not like you didn't beg me to let them come...

don't make it sound like im spoiled 😐😒

but you are?!? 😭

the hell im not😭

now why tf you cussing? see i blame that mother of yours😒

she's your ex wife...

girlfriend*

ex girlfriend

get it right 😒🤚🏾

bye dad😭
➥𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 🥳 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

bye bby
➥𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 💞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

"oh na na, what's my name?" jordan sung under his breathe, winnie laying her head on his shoulder and janiyah on his other. the three were now in a car, a driver driving them to her dads hotel, only a few hours til the concert and they were just vibing to the music being played on the radio.

"oh nah na waist my name," janiyah joined along, winnie slightly smiling at the interaction. soon she joined in too, and all you could hear in the back was the three singing the iconic song in harmony.

they eventually made it to the hotel, they stepped out admiring the scenery. jordan was taking pictures while janiyah was making a tiktok in front of it, winnie wasn't as worried about it because she knew when they went places with her they always posted the videos or pictures a few months after going.

she pulled her phone out, texting her dad that they were there and going inside the building.

this day was finna be epic.

"ETHAN, VEN AQUÍ MUY RAPÍDO!" his mother called out to him, the boy groaning in annoyance at the request. he stuck his head out the door way and replied back, "mami, estoy jugando con darrian, un segundo."

(translation : ethan, come here real quick. mami, im playing with darrian, one second.)

his mother rolled her eyes at his response, she'd been calling him for an hour now and she wasn't finna what again. "ethan bring that ass here right now before it's up." he laughed at her trying to use their lingo, his controller and headset still on as he waltzes into the white painted room, his forearms touching the marble counter, leaning on it.

"yes mami?" she smiled, satisfied with his appearance, taking the vegetables and putting them in the unheated pot. "please go tell your sister that i need her to help me with dinner." he nodded and went to find melz, hearing her voice in justin's room, cracking the door open and saw jay laying down diagonally on the bed, melz in his gaming chair.

"hey mel," she looked up at him and nodded, "mami need you to help her with dinner." she sighed and gave justin a look, going past notti and into the kitchen seeing her mom cutting up some lamb and chicken legs.

"uh mami what are you making?" their mother looked up and smiled, "my african friend at work showed me this recipe so im trying it out." notti's eyebrows raised and moved closer to take a look at what was being prepared.

"not tryna sound racists, but why the hell do we gotta try that food?" melz popped his mouth, the impact making him stand there in shock.

melz laughed at the face he made, his mouth wide open and hands at his side.

"nah because," he mumbled, getting into a fighting stance, giving little punches at her "what what?"

she smacked her lips and grabbed his hair, turning him around so his head was in a head lock, her hand still in his hair.

"aye aye wait wait," he called out, her laughing at his fear in the moment, they both knew melz could win that this fight in an instance.

her phone started to ding, she ociked it up, it being bria and let notti go.

"damn you strong as fuck." he brushed his hair back, pulled his pants up and watched his mom cook.

"omg what?" she semi-yelled, jumping in her spot, notti unconsciously listening on her conversation. melz was jittering in her place, her arms flanging around, mama osama scooting away from her a little so she didn't get hit.

"ok ok. ill see, bye bria." she hung the phone up, her face had excitement and happiness written all over it.

her screaming made dd and jay run down the stairs, amiri in his arm𝐬, looking confused and scared. "what happened , why your big ass yelling?"

melz rolled her eyes at dd's comment, clapping her hands and intertwined them placing them on the counter. "bria just told me that she got tickets to brent faiyaz's new concert!"

the room was dead silent, trying to see if she was serious until they say her smile still intact, mumbling 'compliments' under their breathe. their mother laughed at their reaction, her knowing they didn't know who that was.

"wait, is that the nigga that made that one song that go like, 'they see money all around me'?" jay asked, notti and dd nodding along with him, then looking back melz for an answer.

"first of all, he was featured on that song. second, yes he sang that part." they shrugged, not really caring what he did just to know of they knew the guy. mama osama placed the seasoned meat in the fridge and grabbed melz hand.

"now that's over. i need you to help me. instead of doing that you came down here to yell about a man who doesn't know you exist." notti laughed at his mom's joke, making his way back to his room, seeing ddot was still there and was on his tablet notti had gifted him for his birthday.

"aye nigga im back," he plopped right down on his chair, turning it so it was facing the tv again. "nah what's up?"

"bro melz was down there yelling about some nigga named brent faiyaz." notti calmly said ddot gasping as his response.

"bro, brent fucking faiyaz. bro that's like one of the top r&b singers in the world right now." he exclaimed, notti shrugged his shoulders and restarted the game. "i think bryson better." ddot mugged him and put his tablet down, seeing him on the game again.

"nigga i should block you." notti laughed, going into his head space until he remembered he forgot to tell ddot something from a few days ago.

"nigga you wanna know sum?" ddot nodded, "some girl texted me talking bout some 'oh hey number neighbor'. like bitch," notti said, trying to impersonate the voice of the girl that texted him.

"oh shit, i would love to do that for real." ddot replied, groaning at his loss and slumped in his chair. "bro why do i keep losing?" notti rolled his eyes at his best friend, his inability to actually listen to people.

"ddot you hear me?" he smacked his lips and sat right in his chair, scooting a bit to get off his charger cord.

"yeah nigga i heard you. why you mad about it?" he questioned, honestly surprised notti was annoyed by the situation. notti was one of the most known people in sugarhill, his rapping adding on to it so he knew many people and was friends with most of them. he was very friendly and was the more outgoing person on the trio out of him dd and ddot.

so notti being annoyed about someone messing with him had to mean you was really annoying him considering he got along with everyone. and i mean everyone.

"mane i don't know, she just texted a nigga out of no where. right after eva broke up with me, too." he expressed, now off the game watching ddot play his.

"so you mad she texted you when your girl broke up with you? sounds like you mad about a situation and took it out on her," ddot sat his controller down and look into the camera, "i thought you was better than that."

notti shrugged, seeing a notification pop up, internally rolling his eyes seeing it was his number neighbor.

"hold up, it's her." ddot nodded and walked away from his phone, probably to get a snack.

hey hey!!

oh yeah you....

you don't gotta be blunt, you was just happy like a couple hours ago😭

that was a couple hours ago, im back to being me😐

ok!

so what you doing?

talking to my friend

yk not gonna lie you and him real similar 🤣

how?

y'all both don't stop when people tell you to😐

you thought you ate?

is that the only line yk?

next caller🥱

you mad?

ill leave then
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

something inside of notti didn't want her to leave, but he didn't want to sound like a munch. also the fact he just got out of a relationship.

he shrugged it off, it'll probably go away soon. he looked back at his phone seeing ddot had hung up on him.

he went to their message thread, asking him why he did.

bro nigga why you hmag up on me😐

because i could🤣

also i got someone over so shoo

bro ddot come on it was supposed to be me and you today 😭

remember? bros before hoes

yeah but my hoes ass need some head, deuces ✌🏽
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

the boy smacked his lips at his friend, now completely bored, not knowing what to do.

damn this day for real

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ hey y'all! so imma just say this, do y'all like this book? like because yk im quick to delete something if y'all don't like it 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT โš˜ โ˜… แœŠ . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘...
48.6K 1.4K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
85.1K 2K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
62.5K 622 23
"i couldn't stay a day without you so why are you not doing the same?" this will be a smut kinda if you don't like it DON'T READT