the boy i didn't know i neede...

By urfavbrunette5

y/n, a 17 year old girl, that would love to be in a relationship soon. and in her best dreams, it's a relatio... More

characters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
i love you.

chapter thirteen

1.2K 28 18
By urfavbrunette5

„no she's not."

„why are you talking right now, kid? who are you?"

„the boy she came here with. so don't you dare talk to my girl again."

my girl?

my drunken ass didn't even realize that he has called me that, neither did i realize his english which was so good.

pablo took my wrist softly and we made our way outside of the club.

„you know, estás aún más caliente cuando estás celoso. (you're even hotter when you're jealous.)"
„¿así que piensas que estoy caliente? (so you think i'm hot?)" i hummed in agreement which made him blush a little as he started to smile.

„can we go home?"
„sí. uh- pedri? puedes llevarnos a casa? alejandro y nayla todavía están dentro, no creo que puedan conducir tampoco. sólo nos deja en la mía. (yes. uh- pedri? can you drive us home? alejandro and nayla are still inside, i don't think they can drive either. just drop us off at mine.)"

pedri agreed to drive us to la masia. pablo and i sat in the backseat because pedri had another girl in his passenger seat.

„¿estás bien?" pablo whispered in my ear.
„sí, sólo cansada. y un poco de dolor de cabeza. (yes, just tired. and a little headache.)"

we got to la masia and pablo helped me get upstairs. i legit fell on his bed, face first. i turned around because i couldn't breathe properly and tried to take my shoes off.

„let me." pablo said and kneeled down in front of me.
„thank you. ¿tienes alguna ropa que pueda prestarme? (do you have any clothes i could borrow?)"

he put my shoes aside and went to his closet. he gave me an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts.

i slowly got of the bed and walked into his bathroom to change. my makeup bag was still in his room so i took a few makeup wipes and took my makeup off.

when i got out of the bathroom, he was standing next to bed.
„preparé la cama para ti. ya puedes dormir. (i prepared the bed for you. you can sleep now.)"

i smiled at him before i got under the covers on the left side of the bed. i looked over to pablo who took a pillow and a blanket with him.

„what are you doing?"
„voy a dormir en el sofá. (i'm going to sleep on the sofa.)"
„pablo, no seas tonto. ven aquí, puedes dormir a mi lado. (pablo, don't be silly. come here, you can sleep next to me.)"

„¿estás seguro? no quiero hacerte sentir incómodo. (are you sure? i don't want to make you uncomfortable.)"
„estoy seguro. ven aquí ahora. (i am sure. come here now.)"

he made his way over to me and laid down on the right side of the bed. it was quiet for about a minute or two before i spoke up.

„pablo?"
„¿qué?"
„¿puedo preguntarte algo? (can i ask you something?)" he hummed in agreement.

„¿por qué estabas tan celosa y enfadada con joão a pesar de que él acaba de hablar conmigo? y dijiste que sólo éramos amigos, entonces, ¿por qué reaccionaste así?
(why were you so jealous and angry at joão even though he just talked to me? and you said we're just friends, so why did you react like that?)"

„voy a responder esto mañana, cuando estés sobrio. (i'm going to answer this tomorrow, when you're sober.)"
„bien. buenas noches pablito."
„buenas noches."

-

i woke up and felt someone sitting next to me. i opened my eyes and turned around to face the person. it was pablo, awake, sitting on his side of the bed, checking his socials.

„good morning. ¿dormiste bien? (did you sleep good?)"
„yeah. me duele la cabeza. (my head hurts.)"

a slight chuckle escaped pablo's mouth. „lo sé. puse un poco de agua y medicina en la mesita de noche. toma un poco. (i know. i put some water and medicine on the nightstand. take some.)"

„gracias pablo. es tan dulce lo cariñoso que eres. (thank you pablo. it's so sweet how caring you are.)" i said making him smile.

„oh - no olvidé la pregunta que te hice ayer. me prometiste una respuesta. (i didn't forget the question i asked you yesterday. you promised me an answer.)" i said sitting next to him after i took the medicine.

pablo laughed nervously before he looked at me. „mira, obtendrás tu respuesta, pero preferiría tener esta conversación en otro lugar que en mi cama después de una noche fuera. vamos a prepararnos para el día. te llevaré a casa ya que conseguí mi licencia recientemente y luego podemos vernos más tarde.
(look, you will get your answer. but i would prefer this conversation somewhere else than in my bed after a night out. let's get ready for the day. i will drive you home as i got my license recently and then we can meet later.)"

„okay, pero sólo si prometes. (but only if you promise.)" i said holding my pinky out.
again, a laugh escaped his mouth as he interlocked our pinky's.

i slowly got out of bed and took all my stuff.
„puedes traerme a casa? de lo contrario voy a estar aquí para siempre. (can you bring me home? otherwise i'm going to lay here forever.)"

he got up, hummed in agreement and we made our way to pablo's new car. it was weird seeing him driving, but at the same time it was extremely attractive.

„te recojo a las 6. ¿te parece bien? (i'll pick you up at 6. is that okay with you?)"
„yeah, 4 hours are enough to get ready. ¿qué debo ponerme? (what should i wear?)"
„something cute, casual." he said looking over to me.

i didn't look at him. i felt ugly asf. i needed to shower and get ready and then i would have the confidence back for him to look at me.
but i enjoy the attention he gives me.

„okay, ¡hasta ahora pablito! (see you later pablito.)"
„bye y/n."

i got inside the hotel and immediately got under the shower. nayla was still sleeping or sleeping again so i didn't want to wake her up.

because i had 4 hours to get ready, i took my time and took a long shower.

this was my outfit. (you can always change it if you want.)

i blow dried and straightened my hair before i did my makeup, when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

„come in!" i yelled before the door opened and a half awake nayla was standing in front of me.

„good morning? seems like a long night, huh?" i laughed at her.
„it actually was. pablo texted alejandro at like 3am that you left, and we left at like 5.30am or something like that. why are you getting ready?"

i gasped and turned around to her. „you didn't know what happened."

i told her about meeting joão, pablo being jealous and my drunken ass calling him hot. i told her about me asking him about it and explained it to her.

„if he doesn't have a good reason for his jealousy, he is just weird. you need to tell him that we only have 2 more days here and then he will tell you everything. well hopefully."

i finished my makeup and still had some time left before pablo would pick me up. i opened tiktok and saw that people edited me and pablo and me alone, which was surreal to me. but that wasn't the only thing that happened.

fc barcelona player pablo gavi leaving the club with a drunk unknown girl. who is his mysterious date?
!click here to read more!

well, i didn't think i would ever end up in a news article but here we are.

i got a text from pablo that he was here. i said goodbye to nayla and left the hotel.

i got into pablo's car and was welcomed by a little bouquet of flowers.
„pablo - what's that?" i ask.
„flowers. for you."

my heart started beating faster. my face turning pink. i started to get nervous and all i could do was smile at him. „thank you. you're so sweet." i said before taking the bouquet and sitting down in the car.

„so - where are we going?"
„you'll see." he said slightly smirking at me.

hello everyone!
chapter thirteen is out and i hope you liked it. if so, show me with a vote/comment.

i hope everyone that celebrated it, had a great easter weekend! and if you didn't, i still hope you had an amazing weekend.

ily
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.5K 37
Your friend's best friend...and your worst nightmare! Handsome one...Every girl's dream, even your best friend's. What would you do when she asked yo...
49.5K 1K 23
"i want your love and i want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance." pablo gavi x fem! oc started; january 18, 2023 ended; february 15...
22.3K 256 35
One random weekend, one random Saturday at one random restaurant everything began. ~Pablo Gavi~ young Football player for Barcelona FC. His whole c...
11.6K 280 40
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...