Anna's family

By Otar3000

A new interesting chapter in Anna's life. Takes place after Frozen 2 and "The Passsage" More

Trust your heart
No matter what ever it takes
Family Lost Lineage
Guilt of heart
A mother's heart
I am with you
On the way
Arendelle, Welcome??
I want to know
Enter Olaf
Unmeltable Me
Busy Time
A hidden plot
A story teller
Play Night
Heated debate or Legislative Violence?
Secret Passage
A visit
Wolf Encounter
A stained memory
Trio of stages
Disasters!
Hell, Raid Aftermath
Make it out
Tough rock on wind
Promise to keep
Fiery Flames
Dangerous waters
Seeking the truth
Calm before storm
Distress
Possession
Something's Coming
Trouble's coming up
Chapter 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Cyclone 🌀
Memory Witch
Rain and Sea/Drops and Waves
Justified Worries
Nobles vs Pirates
Cold Shoulder
future concerns & dangers
Out of cold
Dugaag meets Königin
Tarzel Gespräch
Hans the 13th/The Broken Bridge - Adultsupervision
hold on for your dreams & beyond!
is it a good time??
All in it's time - Happy 10 years
Free Fall
Olaf piratin tales
All is NOT well
Protect (not project) your tomorrow
voice of unheard or unrest?
memory of the brave
Beauty and Bravery
Mouse & Wolf
Pray
CRISIS
Heart is Pain
pain warp personality - CHROMASTORM CRISIS
Anna of Ark

Everyone has a burden

12 1 0
By Otar3000

Just a quick reminder, things here may be historically different so bare with me.

At a certain park in N. Dakota

One like Theodore Roosevelt, from his early childhood he was taught that Americans traditionally love to fight, all real America loved the strain of battle...

He was a hunter for scientific or other trophy reasons, part of him still speak such thoughts.

But as time went on, he had to confront the possibility that maybe those beliefs were ... not as accurate as he thought.

From the times of his youth idolising Abraham Lincoln quest against slavery, to times during his presidency when he saw the damage U.S. Forest Service had brought upon the lands of Western America damaging their natural resources which he opposed were not infinite.

To his recent safarian trip to African coast of Angolia and his meeting with Tarzan.

The now famous king of the jungle was initially skeptical of Roosevelt, not that he blamed Tarzan since he tried to shoot his elephant friend "Tanto". They did bond later when mercenaries tried to kidnap him for a bounty.

Along the ride, he seen the beauty of the wildlife in those jungles. The plant life was prospering and place was full of life.

Although some old habits die hard, he became convinced of his efforts in these national parks yet again which reminded him of a signature he signed on forest preservation.

While no longer a president, he still has sufficient influence to push the project through to the end.

He now held on his promise, to spread his belief of protecting the animal kingdom.

With the creation of bird reservations, national game preserves, national forests, and countless other conservation of projects, Roosevelt was sure that in few years wildlife will be protected from people, and in turn, people from wildlife.

'Animals are no different from humans. Most are friendly, some are not'

He made sure to keep that in mind, not to get too one sided again.

By the way, he was often visited by different people. Right now, for example, he was having a conversation with an interesting young scholar.

Milo : A wild unspoiled space in which to get acquainted with the talking animals?

Roosevelt : I see my own initial reaction on you, Thatch Jr.

Milo : Oh ahh sorry if I'm a bit rushing Mr president ah former president sir!

Roosevelt: You seem to be very interested if you cane here all this way on your own.

Milo thinks 'And Strickland definitely won't like it when he finds out'

Milo : W-well, if I may. Not long ago, my grandfather's colleague Professor Porter and his daughter, my friend Jane went on expedition to African coast... while I'm stuck here.

Roosevelt : Aah you seek adventure, and fear for your friend. I like that in you Mr Thatch.

Milo was very inspired by his grandfather 's work ever since he was orphaned. This just added more purpose to his sense of adventure possibly inherited from his ancestors like Blackbeard the pirate, although he prefers not to associate himself with the controversial criminal.

Roosevelt : Yes, I did meet Ms Porter and she is living rather well.

Milo : Really? But aren't there many wild animals?

Roosevelt: Trust me animals may fear humans more than we do them.

Milo : If so, them I'm very glad to hear it. Is there anything you wanna add?

Roosevelt : Well still got work to do so...

He was looking at the newspaper to catch up to the news, his eyes narrowed at one event however.

Milo : Sir? What is it?

He handed Milo the newspaper where the attack on Norway was mentioned.

Roosevelt : You know what? There is something I would like to add. Just don't tell anyone.

Milo noted strongly not to, a bit worried at suddenly an Roosevelt.

Roosevelt : You see when I was a president, I found out that being an American leader isn't as honourable all the time... sometimes you have to commit widely unacceptable things.

Roosevelt wasn't proud of some of his own deeds, and now he wanted to mend them.

Recent events in Scandinavia reminded him of that again. He can only hope his old friend, Queen Anna will survive this ordeal....
_______________________________________

Across the world - At Coast of Angolia
_

_______________________________________
"What do you mean they are not here?"

Dr Robin M. Doyle asked a question to Mr Dumont.

She came to visit Porters again along with her nephew, Ian.

Dumont - That day you see, a royal family from Scandinavian lands came here to negotiate a trade deal. I don't know the details yet but they asked for Tarzan to accompany them on their trip back... Once they come back, I will ask them.

Ian - Aww so they aren't here Auntie Robin?

He said while looking at a blue butterfly In his notes.

Doyle - Well, I guess we came at the wrong time...

Dumont - Admittedly, I didn't expect many to come amid such weather.

Dumont thinks 'Especially amid poaching and human trafficking from time to time...'

Hugo - Yeah, many of our goods were swallowed by the waves...

Hooft - There weren't many coming either. Luckily it calmed down a bit.

Though it seems to be getting cloudy again soon...

Doyle - I see.. Any idea when they come back? Whom did they go with?

Dumont - You may find it hard to believe but it was current queen and king of Norway.

Ian - So you also have monarchies coming to trade Mr Dumont?!

Dumont - Rarely , this is the first on so far...

Hooft - We were quite busy.

Hugo - Hey now that I think about it. We haven't read any newspapers yet...

He then noticed Dr Doyle got a bit nervous and concerned.

Hugo - Ms Doctor?

Doyle - Norway?... There is war being waged there!

That certainly alerted everyone in the store...

She then looked outside the entrance at the horizon, hoping that they were well

'Archimedes, please be careful....'

At Corona

"Aaand there!"

Putting a carrot nose back to it's place, a scattered snowman was now reassembled

"Aaaha. Huhuhu well I don't remember what happened but I certainly feel dizzy..."

"You are as optimistic as ever Olaf..."

Olaf opened his eyes in surprise at familiar voice

Olaf : Namine! Now that's definitely not someone I expect to see here..."

Namine - I didn't think I'd see you here too. It was a bit hard to find your body parts in the middle of snowfall.

Olaf - Oh yeah... wait I was in the enchanted isle, why am I here?

Olaf thinks 'And where is even here?'

He was then engulfed in a hug.

Carina - Olaf! You are here! I was so worried!!

Noah - You really scared us! What went over you there?!

Olaf - Wow look like I was really somewhere wasn't I? Sorry if I scared ya!

Namine - Olaf this is serious... they say you turned into an overgrown monster. That you've sought to kill them.

Olaf chuckled at that "Pff no I wouldn't do anything like that...right?"

He does feel like someone dug into him. Not like literally, something different... Je only felt like that only once when he faded away back then... it's like his mind was asleep...

Herleif - Well you nearly did... but thanks to your warning so sir Kristoff and Sven saved us. At least you won't do that now right?

Carina - Of course he won't! Olaf is our best friend!

Noah - Friends don't leave friends behind! Like how you said from your tangled stories!

Herleif - You didn't let him answer.

Olaf bows to Herleif who was most serious out of them most of the time.

Olaf - My apologies if I did anything harmful. As future captain, I promise to refrain from any drastic measures.

Namine sighs 'Guess this dialogue didn't had the alternative'

Namine - Olaf, we are currently in sun kingdom of Corona... Sven is with Maximus, Kristoff is currently working Rapunzel and-

Olaf - And Anna? You didn't mention Anna.

Namine - We don't know. Since you were transported here, she can be anywhere right now...

Olaf - Ouh... Then we'll have to look for a while... wait where is Tarzan?

Namine - Well, he's having a cold. Big cold. Jane is with him right now...

Olaf - Then let's go to them!

Namine stops him "Listen, Jane doesn't feel good either. After what happened, she needs some time alone..."

Olaf "....oh.... okay, I guess..."

He felt rather uncomfortable now...

Meanwhile nearby

It happened again, as always...

Her husband now was sick....

Vulsing and finding it hard to breath...

Sweating a lot...

She couldn't do it...

She had a plan, and she failed again...

She simply couldn't...

Even when she can help, she just messed up...

"I'm sorry Tarzan... I couldn't do anything, simply stood there... all afraid... I learned nothing"

Still the same old damsel in distress that needs help...

But cannot do any help... just another burden...
_______________________________________
These events happen pretty ww1. Family of Arendelle will have tough times ahead even if they ever survive this.

Also you there was once plan for Tarzan/Atlantis xover but I didn't happen sad so I try to tie them together here , along with other few shows if chances allow - https://www.reddit.com/r/Headcanon/comments/3qdcch/disney_jane_porters_dad_tarzan_and_milo_thatchs/

STAY TUNED!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 6 7
Anna and Kristoff have a family of their own, and Elsa and Hans have a family of their own too.
10.3K 170 28
Set five years after Princess of Arendelle, Anna is the new queen of Arendelle with Kristoff by her side. Not only that but with her five year old da...
2.4K 12 48
People its the sequel,it's the sequel. WARNING:CRINGEY I can't wait for you people to read it. Im sorry for any grammer mistakes. I hope you enjoy t...
5.3K 181 19
This story takes place after the whole Frozen 2 thing happened. Anna and Kristoff's wedding is coming up, and there's lots of planning to do. The in...