π“π‘πž 𝐆𝐫𝐒𝐦 π‘πžπšπ©πžπ«...

By dinocxre

Not everybody shared the same fate. All students in a class sat in the same room, learned the same things yet... More

Short Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update!!!
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

14 1 0
By dinocxre

Previously....

'Wait a minute...Izuku was in there too...' I thought as I quickly rushed into the classroom to see him angrily packing his stuff into his bag and storming out of the door without waiting for me.

Firecracker and his lackeys must have done something to him. I tried to find Izuku but I had no luck. He was nowhere to be found.

'Oh Izuku...where did you go?' I thought hopelessly and rushed off to try to catch up with him.

Little did I know, a cruel sludge villain formed behind Izuku as he was imitating his favorite hero, All Might.

The sludge villain started to attack him and tried to put all of his slime into Izuku's body. Basically, trying to get control over his body and use him as a skin suit to get away from All Might.

Izuku panicked and as a response he started grabbing at the sludge in order for him to get some air into his lungs.

He never gave up struggling but he could feel his body getting heavier. His eyesight was blurring. His movements slowed a considerable amount.

He was about to pass out until he heard his hero, All Might, appear from a sewer.

"It's alright now, young man. I am here!" the hero said with confidence and a bright smile plastered onto his face.

The sludge villain attempts to attack All Might but All Might dodges and delivers multiple attacks towards the villain.

All Might performed one of his signature moves, Texas Smash. The villain was defeated.

Izuku ended up passing out just as All Might had arrived. He started to wake up just after the villain was defeated.

He started to open his eyes, only to be met with the faint figure of All Might.

All Might noticed this and started to poke and slap his face in response in order to wake him faster which worked as Izuku had now fully opened his eyes.

After Izuku has a mini freakout, All Might presents the sludge villain in the bottle towards Izuku and apologizes to him for dragging him into the sludge villain nonsense.

Izuku proceeded to freak out more and scurried away to his notebook. He was about to ask All Might for an autograph.

However, he opened the notebook and there was All Might's signature. Big and bold. This caused Izuku to bow repeatedly towards All Might in appreciation.

All Might then started to prepare to take the villain to the police station. However, Izuku being Izuku, was not done with talking to All Might.

He grabbed onto his leg as he was taking off. All Might and Izuku were freaked out by this. All Might was very uncomfortable and told Izuku he was being too much and that he should let go.

However, he considered the fact that they were very high up in the air and letting go would not lead to a good outcome. Izuku then closed his eyes and grabbed onto his leg even tighter.

All Might and Izuku then landed onto a nearby building that held some form of privacy for the both of them. Izuku was clearly very shaken up.

All Might prepared, yet again, for another take off. However, Izuku reached out to All Might and started asking questions and blabbering about hero things and whatnot.

"Even if I don't have a quirk, can I become a hero?" Izuku asked shamelessly with hope building deep within his heart.

All Might stopped at the end of the building hearing what Izuku had just asked him. Shock ran all throughout his body. Oh and his body also started to steam. As it does, y'know?

"It might've been because I don't have a quirk, but I'm always made fun of...maybe that's why...I don't know...but I think saving people is super cool. Saving people with a fearless smile...I want to be the greatest hero, like you...!" Izuku dramatically said as he raised his head to look at All Might.

Only to see some steam clearing; revealing All Might's true form. A true skinny queen. Obviously both of them freaked out. All Might freaked out because his biggest secret just got revealed. Izuku freaked out because he now knew the truth of the number one hero, All Might.

However, in an alleyway of a shopping district, the sludge villain wakes up inside of a plastic bottle. Firecracker and his lackeys just happened to be in the right place at the right time with the right amount of built up anger.

Firecracker, being the angry little shit he is, kicked the bottle and of course the lid flew off and released the sludge villain into the alleyway. What more could go wrong?

Oh. It's now trying to use Firecracker as its new body suit.

Multiple heroes arrived at the scene, including Death Arms, two other heroes and All Might in his skinny form, just chilling with the rest of the civilians.

Death Arms attempted to punch the slime villain but couldn't grab hold of him because...it's slime...and ended up getting himself kicked back by the sludge villain.

The sludge villain then attempts to attack two other heroes but they swiftly dodged.

Firecracker continued to try to explode the sludge villain which obviously caused many fires and made the whole situation a whole lot worse as a certain wooden hero couldn't get through because of the fire.

Obviously, I also happened to walk by on my way to get my juice box. I ran out.

This minor setback wasn't going to be getting in the way of my juice boxes so I pushed my way through the crowd to get to the show right next to the large gathering due to the villain attack.

I purchased my juice boxes and walked out of the store already piercing the...hole part...and taking a sip from the straw.

I did have to admit, the whole villain ordeal looked very enticing but I would never sit back and watch the show...no I'm just kidding, of course I would watch the whole thing.

I was sipping on my juice box talking to the unbothered elderly lady next to me as we watched the whole thing go down. She gave me some sweets. She was a very lovely lady. Everybody say thank you to Grandma Dotty for the amazing sweets.

The sludge villain gets larger as Mt Lady arrives. Everybody was so hyped to see her in action again but her only weakness appeared. A road that didn't have at least 2 lanes.

'That's what you get for being so damn big.' I thought to myself as I sipped my juice once again.

The sludge villain then tries to swallow Firecracker whilst swinging at Death Arms and the other heroes but they dodged the attack.

I then see Izuku move his way into the crowd.

'Izu...he's here...' I thought as I went to go to him and check up on him. Always check on your friends.

I was about to call out to him but the sludge villain started to strangle Firecracker again which caught my attention.

However, Izuku had only just noticed Firecracker being in trouble and ran towards him before me or any of the pros could do anything. He threw his bag at the villain and one of his books poked the villain's eye.

Firecracker's face was released from the sludge villain and he coughed for more air. Izuku then began to claw at the sludge villain's body only for it to be unsuccessful. The sludge villain covered Firecracker's mouth again.

Izuku then gave Firecracker a teary smile. This made me realize that Izuku was still there to try to save him even when the pros did nothing. Even though he had no battle experience. Even though he was quirkless.

'He's so admirable' I thought as I stood there in awe at my friend.

The sludge villain prepared another attack and carried it out which caused a massive explosion. I wriggled my way closer to the front of the crowd trying to get to Izuku before he became as charred as the meat on my father's barbeque.

However, All Might blocked an attack before I even managed to wriggle my way to the front of the crowd. He spoke to Izuku and grabbed Firecracker's arm and punches the sludge villain with another one of his smashes.

Mt Lady protected the civilians and the other heroes from the impact of the smash. All Might took deep and heavy breaths.

'His punch changed the weather...' I thought to myself. The performance was outstanding as rain started to fall from the sky.

All Might flashed the crowd a smile.

Sometime later, most of the crowd had dispersed due to the police and other heroes, which included me. Izuku was left to be scolded by the heroes for his suicidal actions whereas Firecracker got praised due to his quirk and bravery.

After a while, Izuku walked home.

I, on the other hand, spammed his messages to make sure he had his daily dose of love and affection from me to make sure he knows how much I love and appreciate him.

I just wish I could have been there for him. If only I was faster and better. I could have helped him out. He wouldn't have gotten scolded by those heroes.

Here we go! Another chapter for my little ones.

This is a long-ish chapter. I have yet to proof-read it but I'll do all the editing later and I'll make sure to leave a note for you all!

I'm so proud of you all! You're all doing great and I love you so much <3

Yet again, if you spot any errors or misuse of pronouns please tell me so I can fix them quickly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
23.7K 992 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
412K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
665 25 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...