power rangers cosmic fury

By shifa2298

This is a fanfiction written by me how cosmic fury could take place. More

Episode 1 : 'The journey begins'
Episode 2 : new foe
Episode 4: Zayto's Past part : 1
Episode 5 : Zayto's Past part 2
Episode 6 : ' Amigo '
Episode 7 : ' Unforgettable '
Episode 8 : 'The rise of the dead '
Episode 9 : 'The dilemma '
Episode 10 ' Unexpected guest '
Episode 11 ' Lie '
a Lil update!
Episode 12 : 'Life pt: 1 '
Episode 13 :- ' Life pt: 2 '
Episode 14 : ' Shake - up '
Episode 15 : Mystery : part 1
Episode 16 : Mystery : part 2
Episode 17 : Surprise
Episode 18 :- What now ?

Episode 3: true love

1.1K 9 13
By shifa2298

[ I know that the episode maybe a little boring for you if you are not an ollimelia fan but this episode was necessary to write for further continuation of the story]

P.S : End of the Episode will keep you hooked and make you probably wonder a lot of things

[On the Spaceship]

( So here is the thing amelia doesn't know that the monster they brought back to life was Rita Repulsa)

The scene :-

( Ollie had attached some wires to Amelia's Antennas and was trying to study the robot Amelia saw at villains base )

Amelia " I wish , I could remember where they took me. It would have been really helpful ". Ollie " Don't worry, If we just find out what monster did he make with your sphere it's more than enough, to find a way to know what Zedd is upto ." Amelia " Please be quick those wires are making me uncomfortable"

( He goes upto her and gives her a kiss on forehead)

Amelia " This is called cheating " Ollie " Everything is fair in love and war besides I am not able to find that monster on that ranger data base there are so many monsters." Amelia " Love " Ollie " Yes dear ?" Amelia " No " Ollie " What ?" Amelia " Lord Zedd he called that monster his love " Ollie " Now that is something helpful "

( Ollie types Lord Zedd 's love on keyboard and soon enough finds out about Rita Repulsa and then he looks for Rita Repulsa and finds out how evil she was and the tough time she gave to Mighty Morphin Power rangers)

Amelia " Solon ask the rangers to assemble " ( All the rangers come out and look at the main screen) Ollie Narrates " This is Rita Repulsa, the monster which Zedd brought back to life by Amelia's sphere " Izzy " She seems kinda creepy, no wonder Zedd brought back her ." Ollie " Well practically because of the fact that she is Zedd's wife ". Aiyon " Cool, Monster's marrying Monsters, WOW!" . Fern " Is there anyway we can defeat her " Solon " No, she was purified by the rays of zordon there is no way to defeat her " ( Monitor beeps ) Zayto " what's happening Solon ?" Solon " There is some turbulence on planet enamored ". Javi " Let's go and check it out "

( Rangers teleport to planet enamored but they are not able to teleport inside the planet they only teleported to atmosphere of it and there was strong shield covering the planet and they were not able to get inside the planet. Only those can enter the planet who love each other or are married.)

Fern " Why don't we try to blast it ?" Ollie " Let's try " Ollie and Fern " Cosmic blast " ( there was not even a scratch or a hole from they could enter inside. Amelia goes up and touches the shield but she is electrocuted by the shield but then ollie comes keeps a hand on her shoulder )

Ollie " Let's go back and find a way to get inside the planet "

( Amelia is not happy by this yet she touches the field again but this time the shield opened and made a way for them to enter )

Izzy " Oh! How did this open now, alien powers ami ?" Amelia " I don't know, let's go inside and see what is happening "

( They go inside and see that some tronics were working on machine and who was ordering them was none other then.... Rita Repulsa )

Rita Repulsa " Hello Power ninnies, let me introduce myself I am the wife of the Emperor of Evil , I am Rita Repulsa " Javi " Whoever you are we don't care unless you are harming anything " Rita Repulsa " I am just creating a machine to destroy this planet. " Amelia " What will you do by destroying this beautiful planet .

[ Suddenly an enamored quake ( like a earthquake ) takes place and they are all thrown back outside the shield . ]

Aiyon " Why did it happen? "

( Amelia touches the shield again but it doesn't open )

Izzy " O! Here we go again this sucks " Zayto " Let's go back and find a way to end this "

( They teleport back to the ship)

Fern " What is happening why are we not able to enter the planet, can you find a way Solon ?" Solon" I am sorry dear , I can't help you all "

( and you guessed it Master Green comes to the rescue)

( Amelia plays the flute and Morphin Masters come )

Master Red " You all need our help , we are observing you . As you might have known by now Rita Repulsa is after planet enamored " Amelia " Why does she wants to destroy that planet " Master Green " The planet enamored is the planet of love if it it destroyed then the love of the entire universe would collapse and no one will love each other ." Izzy " This is big kettle of fish " Fern " No one will love each other what a horror " Master Green " Well the shield was opened by the touch of Amelia and Ollie maybe their love needs to be more powerful than this ." Amelia " What do you mean by that ?" Master Blue " The only way is to connect their souls like we did years back with Zayto "Ollie " Whatever it takes from us we are ready " Master Red " Then be ready to face one of you biggest fears Oliver Akana " Ollie " What ?"

( A beam from the staff of Master Red comes and attacks amelia . Amelia faints and falls down)

" What did you just do ?" Ollie shouted as he picked up amelia in her arms . " Why did she faint ?" he inquired. Master Red " It's to find out how powerful your love is , if you truly love her then you will be able to wake her up and when she wakes up your souls will get connected. This is a test by us to see if you really love her and there is a catch ". Ollie " What is it ?" Master Green " If you are not able to wake her up by one hour . Then.. she will wake up and forget every memory of loving you " Ollie " we didn't sign up for this ." As they are leaving Master Green says " Good luck Oliver in waking her up."

Zayto " Time is running ollie do something to wake her " Ollie " I don't know what to do " ( he picks her up a lays her on a infirmary bed ) Izzy " So supposably only Ollie can wake her up " Javi " Yes , Sis " Aiyon " Then let us leave them alone, ollie will figure out something "

( they all leave but Fern stays )

Fern " Do you know why they choose to test your and Amelia's love because they know that I and Izzy love each other . And Izzy might never think that I will leave her or something, I told Izzy way back that I loved her . Did you ever tell Amelia that you love her ?" Ollie " No , I didn't " Fern " So , I hope you have seen the movie of snow white and Prince charming, The only thing I can tell you is that be her Prince charming and wake her up . Ollie " I don't know what you are trying to say " Fern " the same thing that you are thinking "

( Fern leaves)

Ollie " I don't understand what to do , I really need you with me you are the person who always handles me and understands me . I can't live without you . Because I.... "

(he stops cause he is scared to say the further word's .
( There you go my readers enjoy )
He looks at her and kisses her . This causes Amelia to wake up. )

Amelia " Why am I here and where is everyone " ( Ollie hugs her with a big smile on his face ) Ollie " You are ok . You know I was so scared that I would loose you . Amelia laughs " I thought you weren't scared of anything " Ollie " I am scared of loosing you because I... I love you and I can't live without you. " ( Amelia was shocked to hear it but in a good way . She hugs him back ) Amelia " I love you too Mr. Akana . ( Then blue and pink energy from their bodies collide with each other ) Amelia " What happened?" Ollie " Our Souls, now they are connected and our love will forever be a part of Morphin grid. " Amelia " That is insane . But before all of it let us go and Show Rita what the power of love can do " Ollie " Yes , Let's meet with others and tell them everything . To defeat Rita I have a plan " Amelia " Sweet "

[ On planet enamored. They can enter now because they have two couples who love each other and their love was now more powerful than ever ]

( Amelia goes upto Rita Repulsa) Amelia " why are you doing this , don't you love your husband ?"Rita Repulsa " I am doing this for him. To get you all out of his way so that he can take over the world " Izzy fake crying " Please I beg you not to do this . I really love my Girlfriend I can't loose her. Rita laughs evilly ( By this Rita is distracted) Fern " Well not to worry about anything " ( Fern and Ollie attack from behind and destroy the machine Rita was building) Izzy " SIIKE !!, we got you . You really thought I was scared of you not even in the parallel world mss... Whatever your name is " Zayto " Let's show her the real power of love.

( They all start fighting even though it is not like they will destroy her but they still gave her a tough time)

Amelia " Let's wrap up team " ( they keep they their weapons together and form a ball of Power and they strike it towards her )
All together " Cosmic final strike ! " ( But Lord Zedd comes in between and protects Rita .) Lord Zedd " There is no way you can defeat her until I am there . Let's leave beetle bloosom. Rita Repulsa laughs " As you say , sweetheart." ( they teleport and leave )

[ All the rangers de- Morphin]

Amelia " At least ollie calls me honey muffin sometimes "

( they all laugh . A white fairy like creature appears her name was Barbrá)

Barbrá " Thanks for protecting this planet . It's an honour to meet you power rangers. I am barbrá. It is my duty that the love that this planet radiates is never over . Zayto " It's our pleasure barbrá ." Barbrá " As you saved me and this planet, as a gift I would bring back someone dead or alive who is close to your heart to meet you for 24 hours. Does anyone of you want to meet someone?" Javi " Not me " Fern and Izzy " Not us both " Ollie " Not me and I don't think Amelia wants to meet someone " Amelia " no " Aiyon " You are thinking about her Zayto ?" Zayto " Yes , I finally have a chance to meet her " Javi " Who is it Zayto ?" Zayto " it is someone you don't know about " Barbrá " Yes dear , go ahead tell me whom does you heart desire to meet " Zayto " It is....."

Who is it that Zayto wishes to meet ? Any thoughts or theories comment below .

Thanks for reading 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 7 9
Multifandom fanfiction consisting of whatever my brain thinks up. Pairings could possibly change. I type in pov's so if you don't like that, this sto...
116K 2.7K 73
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
10.4K 473 44
I don't freaking know man. Just read it and see if it fits your vibe. Read on your own risk....
27K 724 23
Being a teenager is tough. Life for Anna Pierce is hectic, especially someone like her who borderlines the spectrum of autism with her O.C.D. symptom...