# 𝓘 𝓦𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝓗𝐄𝐑, 𝓑𝐀𝐃...

By RUBYDASLEEZE

@ʀᴜʙʏᴅᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴍᴡᴀʜ . ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ - gianna taylor, a girl from sugarhill, falls inlove wit a upcoming... More

𝟬𝟬, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
seventeen
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 (𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱)
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 [𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱]
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗽𝘁 𝟮
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗽𝘁 𝟯 , 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗽𝘁 𝟰
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 - "mini" .
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
sixty two

𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

8.8K 294 1K
By RUBYDASLEEZE

𝟓𝟏, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 , 𝐛𝐚𝐝 . | GIANNA TAYLOR
"𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲" .

𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚

𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐀/𝐍 : ᥫ᭡

prior thoughts ?
[ prior = before ]

CHAPTER FIFTY .
—————————

"ᗯᗩᔕ IT ᒪOᐯE ?," ✰
[ notti fumbled her?... ]

GIANNA NICOLE TAYLOR ᥫ᭡ .
sugarhill, 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐬' 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛
𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝗻𝗱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 : @babygiannaaa

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅

PING PING .

                          GIANNA PICKED UP her phone as she felt the vibrations from under her pillow. she barely even had enough energy to pick her head up from her pillow , once again she spent all last night silently bawling her eyes out. she didn't even call carlos back in.

gianna and notti spent literally thirty five minutes going back and forth after gianna started expressin how she felt. notti kept tryna talk over her and that was makin her even more mad, which caused her to start yellin. which then caused notti to start yellin even louder. then it was like a competition on who was finna be the loudest or somethin.

now that nigga jus started sayin all typa shit that was makin her mad because he was startin to make her feel like she ain't have no right to get back at him or be mad at him. that she should just endure it till he fixes it..

suddenly, those mfs both just started sayin all typa shit outta anger, and they knew they ain't mean half the shit they was sayin but still said it.

overall, it didn't end well at all. notti ended up stormin outta that bitch PISSED after gianna straight up told him in his face:

"alright so when i get on my knees fa another nigga ion wanna hear shit."

the way notti felt dat blackout approachin.

NOTTI WAS BOUTA START THROWIN SHIT , so he hadda get outta dere wit quickness. like that nigga couldn't even think about gianna wit someone else because in his mindset, she was still his and only his. and he wasn't givin up on them. because he knew, and gianna knew, he was finna pull some psycho shit if that day ever comes.

in nottis mindset, he tried to tell himself he would just be chill if gianna popped out wit another nigga , because he knew it was meant to be her wit him only so he would get her back by fate. but he KNEW he wouldn't even be able to handle that shit at ALLLL. he would be on his ASSSSS everyday of his damn life. then adding on to the thought , if gianna ever let another nigga touch her. or if she touch him?

now that part had notti slidin down the wallll real bad.

he would have to kill him , no way he would ever let that slide if he ever found out.

and he told her that in her face. jus so she wouldn't be surprised, not that she was finna be surprised. she already knew how protective , jealous , possessive , and literally anything else in that category he is. gianna also knew he wouldn't leave her alone even no matter how mad he tried to get. he needed her.

now gianna was crying even more last night after he left, and this morning because of everything that happened. this typa pain and insecurity was so unfamiliar wit gianna so she just felt even worse than she's ever felt in her life. she didn't wanna regret ever lettin notti in her life, because notti genuinely made her the happiest she's ever been, but she couldn't helpin thinking it because now he's just done the complete opposite.

after about two minutes of just overthinkin the fuck outta her life , gianna finally mustered up enough strength to get up so she could check her phone. the second she unlocked it , the amount of notifications she had were INSANE. she's had her phone on dnd for a long ass time and didn't check it once , now her socials notifications were literally in the thousands all combined.

gianna sighed as she finally unlocked her phone. the first thing she checked was imessage. she literally had like 100,000 messages from notti ALONE. like it's not even an exaggeration , the way he was callin and textin her every second was craaaazy. gianna just scrolled thru all notti's regretful messages as she had a defeated look on her face , nothin he said could even put a smile on her face again.

she scrolled all the way down looking at the dates to see if notti texted her since last night , but there wasn't any new messages at all. notti ain't text her another thing since last night, and das how she knew he hadda be really upset. he would always be the first to contact gianna again when they would argue, literally in the matter of 2 minutes. so no text had her stomach caving in frllll.

"noo.." a small pout formed on her lips before she slowly blinked, letting her tears stream down. she sniffed right before she went to his contact and finally blocked him.

she covered her mouth as she squeaked a lil bit and blinked , more tears rolling down her face. she's never blocked notti before in her life , meanwhile she's threatened to a billion times. now she knew everything she was real if she blocked him frl.

then there was like a MILLION messages from family and close friends checkin up on her , half of those bein from chassy alone. they've all seen the video by now. as gianna read their messages , she just started to cry even harder because they were reminder her even more that notti cheated on her wit his ex. some of them even sent the fuckin video to her like she hasn't already seen it.

but she still felt compelled by somethin and watched it again. which didn't make any sense because it really just broke her even more.

' lips, connected. his hands slowly traveling down to hold her lower back, jordan tiltin her head as she smiled into the kiss. she holds the back of his neck, pulling him in closer. they kiss.. and kiss.. and kiss. '

gianna shut her phone off as her jaw slowly dropped , and more tears flooded her already wet eyes.

the amount of TIME they were kissin for was the thing that was hurtin her the most because even if it was a so called mistake like notti claimed, he woulda pulled away in 0.1 milliseconds. but nah, that shit lasted a goooood fuckin minute, and he even wanted to kiss her again after jordan pulled away. so gianna knew it wasn't no mistake.

"oh my gooood," gianna softly whined as she cried into her pillow, setting her phone down again. now the video was replaying and replaying in her head again.

silence.

𝐑𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐍𝐆

gianna slightly lifted her head off her pillow as she felt her phone start to vibrate on her bed again. she gathered enough to lift her hand from under her pillow to pick up her phone , seein that someone was facetiming her.

she slowly rubbed her eyes because she could barely read the contact name due to her watery eyes. after she removed her sleeve from her eyes, she looked a lil confused.

INCOMING FACETIME
SAMAJ.

IT took gianna about five seconds before she finally remembered who samaj was. this girl was jus starin at the screen maaaad confused. the boy had slipped her mind ever since she left sleepy hallow as her problems just started to swallow her whole.

suddenly she felt bad, the facetime ended because she waited to long. but when she went to her call log it shows he's facetimed her three times since she's met him , but she wasn't on her phone to even answer him. he wasn't really anything to her so she didn't care that much , but she still felt bad because he was so nice to her.

just then a message swiped down on her screen.

— imessage
𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝.
yo gianna you aii?
niggas ain't hear from you fa mad long
————

GIANNA was the only thing that's been on his social medias for the past two days. that video really was every fuckin where, and people were even makin videos talkin bout the topic and shit, notti and gianna.

he's only texted her twice since then to see how she holdin up because that shit was waaay too much, and he knew for a fact she wasn't okay. he only spent like thirty minutes wit her but he already felt like he cared about how she was doin. he seemed to do that wit people he felt like he could vibe wit, and gianna was one of them people. he liked her energy, personality, and her overall. a lot.

he also felt bad because he met her while she was in that situation. now it's all over social media. then the bad part about it was , gianna ain't even know how much the video was spread since she hasn't been on social media since sleepy hallow.

gianna suddenly lifted herself onto her forearms before clicking on samaj's text , taking her to their imessage conversation.

she wasn't showing any emotion on her face other than heartache, but inside she was smilin just a lil. just because she was sure samaj would prolly forget about her after sleepy hallow since it wasn't nothin serious, it was just because notti was actin up wit another bitch.

which led to other events we now know.

as she started textin him back she remembered how sweet he was while they were talkin in person. that nigga was deadass makin her feel like the prettiest girl in the world. samaj was literally complimenting her every feauture and even saved her name as pretty girl wit da pretty eyes.

gianna just wished that feeling lasted after she left his side. but the fact he actually been tryna reach her and shit , made somethin in her feel warm since thirty nine hours. just a lil.

but people asking if she's okay while she's not , just kinda makes her feel worse.

she would just lie anyways.

——— ιмєѕѕαgє ———
ꜱᴀᴍᴀᴊ.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
yo gianna you aii?
niggas ain't hear from you fa mad long
read 10:20 am

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
sorry for ghostin you, shit jus been bad
but yea im okay

𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑗 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 , 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
naa youn gotta apologize you good
but gianna no you nooot😂😂
youn gotta lie it's aii

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
how you gon tell me if i'm lyin?

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
yo gaaang
i know you not okay afta allat cmon na..
niggas readin you thru dis phone stop playin😂

𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠. 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
lmaoa aii whatchu want? a medal my nigga?😭

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
😂 fuck up
you not funny at allll

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
mm but you prolly kickin
ya feet and gigglin rn tho?

𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑗 𝑗𝑒𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒. ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠. ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
nahh shorty you jus sayin anythin lmaoo
kickin my feet and gigglin is craazy😂😂

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
aiii but you prolly isss doe

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
naa
nigga you talkin like you
da rizzler or some shit😂
fuck out my faceee

𝑎 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑔𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑓. 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
nigga said da rizzler💀💀
i can't help i am who i am
i wish i got paid fa this shit ong i woulda been up

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
😂😂😂😂😂
you is maaad delusional
you ain't got my typa rizz doe so ya pockets still woulda been as dry as a mf like they are rn

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
...youn got no typa rizz tho?
and i jus know youn got NOOO
typa motion sayinnat bro😭😭

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
OHHHH bet
it's aiii mh youn know yet

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
fym yet?

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
yet😂 you gon know doe when you see dese raaacks
but whatchu doin right na?

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
anyways.
i'm occupied

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
occupied doin what💀
you jus layin innat bed bein delusional

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
kill yaself.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
😂😂

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
for ya information i'm actually bouta call
my best friend rn to update her on my life
so i am fuckin occupied😒.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
yea aiii
read 10:29 am

—————

GIANNA playfully rolled her eyes before exiting their conversation, jus leavin him on read. samaj was actually entertainin to talk to both in person and online, so he lifted her mood jus a lil. but now she was finna finally call chassy, and ya already know that was REALLY finna lift her mood because chassy really her other half frl.

gianna opened her and chassy's conversation, the messages FLOOODING the fuck innn. like gianna just started scrolling up and up and that shit was stretching on wit maaad messages of her: comforting gianna, being concerned, cussin the fuck outta here for not responding, then back to comforting her & bein concerned again.

chassy wasn't playin around at alll.

gianna erupted wit laughter as she read the messages her bestfriend was sendin her. chassy always got some creative ass threats and insults that just always be surprisin the fuck outta gianna cause girl whaaat?

she soon clicked on facetime and smiled in the camera as the face time call rang. second time gianna's smiled today, this smile was the biggest though.

when i tell you chassy answered that shit at the speed of LIIIGHT.

CONNECTED

as soon as the call connected, gianna BURSTED out laughin hard as fuuuuck.

chassy was in her car wit her middle finger stretched allll the way out without the damn thumb again, hair in a messy ass ponytail wit her silk press, her mascara runnin down her face, lip quivering like she was about to cry, and a 'bitch kys' look on her face.

chassy has literally been stressing the hellll out and cryin for the past two days since gianna ghosted the whole world. chassy been wanting to come but her mom advised her to give gianna a lil personal space since she might've wanted it, so chassy did. but she was RIPPIN HER HAIR out every second of it cause gianna was noooot pickin up her phone.

now she was on her way there cause two days was more than fuckin enough in her book.

"BITCH IS YOU.." chassy whined as a small pout formed on her lips. she wiped under her eyes, which just dragged her mascara around more. "giii, you dead ova here smilin and shit when i thought you died bitch???"

gianna felt like she was finna cry again, chassy was really cryin for heeeer. she knew she would already since gianna never cries alone around chassy but still, it made her feel sad again cause chassy loves her so much.

gianna's smile faded, "noo chassy stooop. why tha fuck you cryin baaae" she dragged as she covered her nose and mouth wit her hands cause she felt the tears coming again.

chassy let out a dramatic sigh before closing her eyes and lettin out 'hmphs' as she started crying again. "whatchu mean why i'm fuckin cryinnnn?" she dragged on as her voice was a lil shaky.  "why you wasn't textin me baaack giii, i was cryin so much fa ya dumbass."

gianna started smiling a lil bit while tears were still threatening to spill, "stooop chassy, i love u frr."

"i love u too bitch," chassy dragged before sniffing and wiping her nose. "na come open ya front door for' i break in." chassy said so seriously while you could still hear the crying in her voice.

THAT SHIT KILLED GIANNA BRO.

she bursted out laughing and chassy couldn't tell if she was crying or laughin at allll. gianna kept her head down as she continued laughing at how unserious chassy was bro. these bitches was literally jus cryin now she was crackin jokes outta nowhere, she never be seriousss bro.

suddenly gianna heard the facetime call end, then THUMPING coming from her damn window outta nowhere. gianna's head jolted up because that shit actually scared the fuck outta her cause what the fuck?

she stood up and across her room to her window before sliding it to the left and looking down, seein chassy dumbass standin there wit like 10 fuckin BOULDERS in her hand.

"BITCH I SAID OPEN THA DOOR!" chassy scream laughed lettin all the rocks drop from hee hands. "come open tha" she took a big ass breathe while bending over to rest her hands on her knees, "dooor,"

gianna's jaw was DROPPPPED lmaoaoa.

"AINT NO WAY YOU JUS RAN FROM YA CAR TA MY WINDOW BITCH.. LIKE I AIN HEAR YOU ON THE PHONE," gianna hollered as a laugh erupted from her throat, she was goneee cause she was JUST on the phone wit her.

"way bitch," chassy playfully said as she suddenly started doin stiff hips wit her tounge on her top teeth.

SHE LOOKED SOOOO CRAZY BUT GIANNA LOVED HER AND SHE WAS CUTE SO IT WAS OKAY.

gianna covered her mouth as she began to laugh at chassy's random fucking ass. then gianna quickly ran outta her room to finally go open the door for her. for like the first time in hours.

of course chassy was the person that was gonna make her do it.

time skip — back to gianna's room
6:20 pm

GIANNA & CHASSY spent literally an hour both just talkin about gianna's situation. chassy was comforting her, crying with her, and talkin shit wit her. and almost immediately, of course gianna started crying again. she didn't want to but she really couldn't help that shit, the way she loved notti was unexplainable wit jus words fr. so of course that shit her core so hard.

now y'all already know chassy was mad as a biiitch, jus like she was at sleepy hallow when she saw the video. and the WAY gianna was talkin like she was startin to be insecure and shit was the biggest thing that was pissin her off bro. in all the years she's known gianna she ain't never heard any sign of gianna lacking confidence, but now she was starting to hear it in every other sentence as gianna ranted about everything.

shit was gettin her tiiight frl because she knew gianna was the baaaaaddest bitch she's ever known. she deadass could name 20 niggas right there in her face who want her, cause literally everywhere gianna goes niggas want her. so the way notti was tryna break her, makin her feel unwanted and shit was gettin her even more upset than she was about the whole situation.

gianna soon got into everything happened the night before, and what was said towards the end, and chassy's jaw DROOOOPPED.

forgetting to even tell her about the dd thing aswell.

"NOTTI SAID WHAAAT?" chassy unconsciously screamed as she brought her hand up to her mouth, she slowly rose to her knees on the bed from the complete shock.

gianna nodded at chassy confirming that notti indeed did say that to her.

"yes bro," gianna rolled her eyes in irritation causing tears to keeping slipping out, "nigga said 'we dead could've fucked but it was jus a lil kiss, da da da, it was just a kiss nigga relax, i said i'm sorry nigga it was just a lil kiss it ain't mean shit, da da da' like.." gianna imitated what he was saying before she side eyed. "den he yellin at me and shit too like bro.."

notti was just rambling fr so he was literally just saying anything that was coming to mind. he literally was not paying attention to anything he was saying or if it were hurt gianna's feelings even more, at all.

chassy had her hands on her head, "HE SAID THEY COULDA WHAAAT?" she dragged out in disbelief, "naaaa he's— why would he even say that.."

gianna stood up as she clapped her hand one time, "DAS WHAT IM SAYIN BRO," she raised her voice in anger. "like what tha fuck bro? like you could've?? really bitch?"

"like fuck is he sayin?" chassy added in wit a mug on hee face, "nigga talkin like he bein generous to you by just kissin her cause they could've been fuckin? LIKE DAT MAKES IT BETTER?" chassy started laughing from the stupidity in that sentence.

she was just thinkin about how notti was makin it worser and worserrrr.

gianna dropped her hand on her thigh indicting that she agreed. "like what? nigga tellin me chill cause its jus a kiss.. and he could've fucked h— like aii GOOO fuck her den since y'all could've fucked, da fuck? now i jus wanna see him when i see what i fuckin do na."

gianna was sayin it but she would quite literally sink into the ground if notti actually did it wit jordan.

chassy lifted herself up to her knees in excitement, "DUH, BITCH WHAT??? YOU GON DOIN IT WORSE FRL," chassy was so passionate about gianna getting her lick back bro, she would write an essay on exactly how gianna should do that shit.

gianna just always said it, but she never had the thought for once in her life that she was capable to actually do it. notti also knew she wasn't capable of doing it either now so he wasn't really worried about that as much. but he just prayed she stayed not capable till he gets her back.

it was true too. she still loved notti way to much even think about it, and she hated that because of the fact he could do it so easily in the moment. gianna could NEVER let a nigga seduce her far enough that she would fuckin kiss him, or even at all, so it was crazy to her how easy he turned in the matter of deadass 2 seconds. and it was for his ex too.

ex gianna ain't even know he had till that morning when he was runnin his damn mouth on live.

gianna's face dropped even more before she dragged her hands down her bare face, "chassyy," she whined as she felt like crying again. "but.. what if.."

gianna wanted to say what if her getting back was jus finna make everything worse but she knew for a fact chassy would flame her for even sayin that. but something in her wanted notti back so much cause she thought she physically and mentally couldn't be wit anybody else.

chassy eyed her up and down cause she just had a feeling gianna's was finna say some dumb shit, "hmm.. what if what?" chassy repeated crossing her arms, waiting her gianna to finish her sentence.

gianna started smiling a lil bit peeping the way chassy was looking at her, "stoooop,"

"no go on, what iffff??.."

gianna walked over to her vanity as she let out a dramatic breath, "okaaaay, what if we get worse thoooo..."

chassy tilted her head at gianna in utter confusion, "BITCH ITS WORSE ALREADY. YOURE ALREADY THERE, CHEATING IS LITERALLY THE BOTTOM LINE GIRL.. cmon now don't anger me." chassy jokingly waved her finger in gianna's face. "WHERE THE WE?"

gianna leaned her head back cause now she felt stressed again, she knew chassy was right but still.

"stilll thooo," gianna dragged before sniffing and beginning to fidget wit her nail, "he said he's tryna fix it.. shoul—"

"oh my goooood, bitch." chassy fell back on gianna's bed.

she understood gianna still loved notti but the fact gianna was tryna settle jus because notti said he was tryna 'fix' it was actually insane to her.

"so was that before orrrr after he said.. that you should chill out cause he cheated on her only by kissing ha .. when he could've been cheating fuckin ha?" chassy sarcastically asked moving her hand around tryna act like she was in confusion.

gianna caught on and raised her hands to her head. "chaaassy." she closed her eyes lettin out a deep sigh, "you riiight but.. i love him still like.." she wiped her hand over her face to wipe away the tear streams that laid on her face. "see maybe i should just leave it and wait.. das what i think tho," gianna said quietly feelin self conscious cause she knew chassy didn't agree obviously.

the thing wit gianna now is that she now thought she needed notti to live, correctly.

chassy squinted starin at gianna before she put her hands on her knees and tilted her head, "who tha helllll is talkin right now? dis GIANNA b? my best friend?" chassy was genuinely confused.

gianna just kept her eyes on her vanity table as she started playin wit a random tube of mascara.

chassy sucked her teeth at the silence, then she finally stood up straight again, "gi i get that you still love him and shit, but youn bouta listen to him and sit down to wait around for him to fix shit after he CHEATED wit his ex bitch. in a matter of what? 10 seconds?" chassy was bringin her voice a pitch higher. "like tha fuuuck? do you hear how you sound girl?"

gianna was silent.

"and i completely get that shit might be hard for you cause you attached to him real bad, but if you gon move on from dis you can't wait around fa him to fix shit gi." chassy continued tryna look at it from gianna's point of view.

gianna was still silent.

"that nigga EMBARRASSED you 10 times in one day gi, cmon now. that live they did shoulda been the first fuckin slap you gave ta his ass worda my motha.." chassy continued wit a stank face. "now you STILLL tryna be loyal? after ALLAT? den on top of the him fuckin wit his 'sister' shit? oh my goood gi, be for reaaaallll." chassy face palmed suddenly remembering that whole era. "you too bad fa dat gi, cmon na why you gon let him play witchu like that? youn deserve dat."

the facts were being laid out to gianna but she still felt unsure because notti apologized for the jeraine thing. but then again.. he pulled that shit again after he PROMISED, on his deads.

"like just get even wit his ass ONE time, not even two for both dem shits his funny ass did." chassy stressed feelin irritated. "gianna you not finna do that to yaself bro, like i'm literally not lettin you. you can still have love for him cause you can't control that, but you is not bouta let him make you feel like you overreacting bout him deadass cheating and shit. gaslightin you right in ya face."

gianna laid her head on her vanity table feeling sad again. she wanted to but she couldn't.

"i hear you chas but like.. what if i just don't do anything. like i'm obviously not gettin back wit him, but what if i just leave it and not get even or nunnadat."

"bitch."

"whaaat.. jus—"

"NOOOOO BRO, ITS YA TURN GIANNA." chassy dragged semi aggressively shaking gianna's shoulder. "likeee ian know gianna b was sit back gang???"

gianna slightly smiled from that because chassy religiously used to say that shit.

"bye bitch i'm noooot," gianna dragged as a small laugh was laced in her sentence.

"but you is." chassy quickly replied givin her a lil look, "cause see me, if darrian jiminez woulda did that shit to meeee?" chassy pointed at herself wit a fake shocked expression, "i woulda KISSED THA FUUUCK outta allat niggas' brothers. and dad on my mommaaa."

gianna suddenly BURSTED out laughin at the way chassy said that shit. the funniest part was that chassy prolly would because that bitch got her petty petty petty degree frl.

"biiitch byeeee," gianna wheezed dropping her head. she finally lifted her head again and laid it on her table, "na ian gon get back wit dd, das—"

chassy immediately gave gianna a face, "mm mmm, das not the brother fa you my hearttt, get that jayklickin nigga." chassy dragged it out a lil bit.

GIANNA STARTED DYINGGGGG. no because JUSTIN REYES? was fineeee.

gianna sat up and playfully hit her nail as she looked around, "mmmm jay jayyy??" she dragged out wit a huge smile on her face.

she thought he was cute but she obviously wouldn't do nun wit him cause he was obviously finna be loyal to his lil bro.

"mmcht but he not gon do dat ta notti bitch ass bro," gianna rolled her eyes, "anyways,"

chassy nodded agreein wit her. "aii den jus get another nigga cause dat shit gon really piss notti tha fuck offf" gianna started laughing cause that was mad true.

"on goood. tell me why he gon say some 'get anotha nigga ima kill him, ohhh, lemme find out ima shoot him, da da da,' like.." gianna imitated what he said to her again before a blank expression came on her face. "so you can kiss other bitches but i can't kiss other niggas or you gon murder them? hmm.. see das his problem frl. always thinkin shit different when it's him."

gianna couldn't even act like she was unbothered by it because he was cappin, cause she was 99.9%  sure he was bein serious cause notti.. mmm. he don't even be playin when he say shit like that if the situation is serious. ESPECIALLY if it involves gianna and other nigga, he most definitely bein fr.

chassy pressed her lips together cause she too knew notti was bein fr. "mmm, so let's take the chances tho? let's see if he onnat?"

"GIRLAAAA," gianna erupted wit laughter while falling on her vanity, "bitch you KNOOOW," chassy immediately started laughin aswell cause she did know. "you tryna play wit somebody lifeee,"

chassy had a confused face for a second as she looked like she was think real quick. "na tha shit ion get is, how if notti so called inloooove, and gets crazy bout you, how he gon cheat? like nigga almost caught a jail sentence fa you so that shoulda meant yall was locked tha fuck in."

gianna quietly sucked her teeth while fidgeting wit her nails, "see ion even know.." she mumbled feelin sad again because she did think they was locked in. "ion know.."

gianna & chassy then started talkin about it more for like 20 more minutes, jus comin up wit plans and shutting other ones down, while also thinkin bout every consequence that could possibly happen.

finally just agreeing on:
to jus let whatever happen, happen. don't plan a get back, let that shit happen naturally, if it does, since gianna don't gotta nigga to be loyal to no more.

gianna was being talkative and allat, but in the back of her head that sad feeling, the feeling of missing notti, the feelings of pure heartbreak, jus kept popping up. reminding her they're there every second. she tried so hard to ignore it as she talked to chassy but in her mind it was like a war was going on. there was just so many thoughts fighting to display as her emotion.

as gianna was swallowed in her thoughts wit her head laid on the table, tears threatening to flood her eyes again. the way she missed notti's body hugging hers and allat. she knew she would never find anybody that can top him and das what had her upset. she wished she could, but there was only one ethan reyes.

chassy suddenly stood up. gianna's attention finally got caught again and she looked up towards chassy.

"giii, let's go eat somethin," she said as she stretched her arms back. "i'm mad hungry frl," she mumbled walkin over to her shoes.

right as she said that gianna finally realized she was hungry too. she's barely been eatin anything so the mere mention of hunger just brought her the most unbearable desire for food.

gianna slightly winced as she held her stomach, "na i'm hungry as hell too, what tha fuck.." she could feel the lack of food effects workin on her right in that moment.

chassy didn't notice the concerning actions as she slowly put her shoes on and scrolled on her phone at the same time.

"so whatchu tryna— ouuu," chassy exclaimed suddenly having a new thought, "let's get subway giiii, i want that sooo bad."

gianna used the lil bit of strength she had to sit up in her chair, before pullin out her makeup bag. "okay," she shortly replied suddenly feeling too weak to talk.

chassy looked up from her reply cause it was unusual. "okayy, hoe we don't gotta get that???" chassy jokingly spoke up thinkin that gianna just didn't want subway.

gianna slightly laughed at chassy's sudden change of tone, "noo, we can get that, my stomach jus hurtin a lil." from all the pain mixed wit hunger that resided inside of her.

"ohh," chassy stood up and joyfully skipped over to gianna and her vanity again, "you eat today?" she asked softly while she was pullin gianna silky straight hair from her shoulder to her back.

gianna sighed as her ran her spooly thru her lashes, "na i dead forgot." she really did.

a small pout formed on chassy's lip cause she instantly assumed it was from how much gianna's been crying, and it was. chassy bent down a lil bit and wrapped her arms around her best friend.

"okaaay i'll pay youn had to beg like daaat," chassy jokingly whined as she immediately started feeling sad again for gianna.

gianna jus sucked her teeth and shook her head at chassy's random ass act. "god bless you queen," gianna mumbled distractedly while applying a lil bit of concealer under her eyes.

gianna was naturally pretty, yes, but doing her makeup just made her feel so artistic so she did it the majority of the time. even if it's jus a lil concealer, mascara, lipgloss, powder.

gianna jus finished getting ready as chassy clung onto her and just started rambling on about whatever. gianna jus sat there and listened to her best friends' never ending stories.

GIANNAS MAKEUP : $

( you can imagine sum else pooks . )

GIANNAS HAIRSTYLE

( dis sooo cute , gianna hair brown yall don't forgetttt dat shit . )

GIANNAS OUTFIT

( y'all like? it's somethin simpleee & it's cute . )

AFTER about seventeen minutes, gianna was finally all ready. and chassy too. gianna let chassy wear her clothes and use some of her makeup products cause chassy came lookin a lil rough and gianna wasn't finna let her be stranded.

"should i get a jacket?" chassy asked gianna as he ran her fingers thru her silky black hair.

there literally wasn't any good reason she should've asked gianna because she was a strong ass believer in 'if the jacket ruins my outfit, ian wearin it.' , while it could literally be 20 degrees.

gianna turned to face chassy real quick before examining her, "hmmm. naa cause those jeans don't look good wit any of my jackets, it looks cute like that booka." gianna said slightly laughing cause of the way chassy was lookin at her.

chassy already predicted gianna's answer frl.

just then gianna picked up her phone and her phone screen turned on, revealing gianna's recent notifications while she was on dnd. that first one on top was another text from samaj.

gianna smiled a lil as she sat on her bed and read it.

— imessage [ 12:01 pm ]
𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝.
damn shorty so youn got no respect?😂😂
————

gianna's smile grew while her eyes traveled over the random ass message, chassy soon noticed her from the reflection in the mirror.

"ohhh so why you smilin like dat gi??" chassy instigated as she looked at gianna thru her mirror.

gianna audibly laughed when she heard chassy say that cause she ain't even realize chassy was lookin at her, or that she was smiling big.

"noo it's dis dumbass nigga bro," gianna sighed slightly shakin her head, a small smile still on her face. "he jus— hol on," she said clickin on the message which took her to her and samaj's full conversation on imessage.

chassy pressed her lips before lookin around, "mm." she quietly hummed as a lil smile came on her face.

——— ιмєѕѕαgє ———
ꜱᴀᴍᴀᴊ.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
well damn so youn got no respect?😂😂😂
read 12:01 am

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
😭😭😭 fuck is you talkin bout?

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
😂 you deadass not gon return
da question my nigga?

𝑔𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
😭😭😭 fuck is you talkin bout?
it's deadass been 2 hours samaj lmaoaoa

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
mhm and das enough time to ask da shit back
unmannerly ass nigga😂

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
well damn if you finna
be losin sleep over dis shit💀.
whatchu doin right na samaj?
got bitches soundin like they care

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
😁😁
damn since you all up in MY fuckin business..
me nd gang finna head out somewhere ta eat rn

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
🙄🙄
you tryna be me and my best soo damn bad bro
anyways, can y'all stay home?
the city ain't big enough fa tha four of us.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
nigga😂😂😂
say word yall out rn?
we finna slide send ya lo

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
i got lots of shit ta say
bout whatchu jus sent me 😭

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
ian ask you allat tho
send da looooo giannaa

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
first, we ain't even leave my crib yet😭
two, we ain't meetin yall nowhere dffff.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
damnnn it's like daaat?
ima hack ya shit and get that lo stop playin🧟‍♂️

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦😩.
LMAOAO
no ion feel like being around no males right na.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝🕸.
but na i understand that
aii nevamind den
read 12:06 am

——————

                  GIANNA shut her phone off again lettin out a lil sigh. she wasn't tryna be mean, cause samaj was cool as shit, but she genuinely ain't wanna start bein around no niggas right now. when the only person that was finna be on her mind was notti. then mfs gon be recording and shit sendin it to hottakes and allat? na. she wasn't even feelin like dealin wit even more annoyin shit than she had too.

chassy peeped the sigh gianna let out and look at her thru the mirror again. "mm what happened gi?" she asked as she squeezed gianna's tube of pink lipgloss before smearing it onto her lips.

gianna rested her hand on her forehead as she set her left hand down on her bed for balance. "it's jus dis one nigga i met at sleepy hallow," she mumbled. the name of the place just giving her bad memories. "he wanted fa me and you ta link wit him and his friend cause we both goin out to eat right now." gianna explained walkin over to chassy.

a down look on her face again.

the thing was, gianna kept trying so hard to try and act happy and shit, but in person it was so much easier to tell. that's why she tried to sound like she was jus fine as she texted samaj because it's easier to pretend thru a screen.

chassy noticed gianna's look and turned to actually face her, before bear hugging her. "and youn wanna do it?" chassy asked as she swayed them just a lil bit.

gianna put on a toothless smile and wrapped her arms back around chassy. "mm, yea samaj mad entertainin and shit but like.. it's jus i know lots of drama finna happen if niggas out dere catch me wit him. and all ima think about is notti while we out wit dem. so den i'll feel bad and shit." gianna tried explaining to the best of her ability.

chassy slowly nodded her head understandin where her friend was comin from, she knew it was true too.

"who's samaj tho? did you tell me bout him?" chassy asked suddenly realizing the name didn't ring any typa bells in her memory.

gianna looked up for a bit while she tried to remember. "mmm... na ion think— wait na you seen him befo, i jus never told you his name," gianna remembered again.

chassy put on a confused look, "i've seen him?... ion think i recall." she mumbled tryin so hard to find another nigga wit gianna i'm her memory.

all she could see was gianna and notti.

"he got insta? what he look like cause i dead don't remember," chassy said after a while of tryna think. she finally let go of gianna before putting her products back in her bag, as she was done using them.

gianna nodded her head while walkin back over to her bed to retrieve her phone. "yea i got his insta.." her voices faded off as she was distracted pulling it up.

after about 10 seconds gianna turned the phone to chassy showing her pictures of samaj from his ig. chassy's memory immediately got restored as she look at the fine ass boy on the phone.

𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐀/𝐍 : ᥫ᭡
𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢. 𝘪'𝘮 𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰𝘢.

+ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘮𝘮𝘮.

𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝 𝗞𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘 | ' MAJ '
"niggas is NOT checkin me doe, fytb ?"
SEVENTEEN | voice claim : lil tjay .
nigerian, basketball player .
instagram ; majfrmda8

                    "OHHH," chassy dragged out for a looong ass time as she looked at the pictures of the boy she most definitely have seen him before.

"yeaa," gianna nodded her head, watching as chassy kept a strong ass grip on her phone. "you gon let gooo na or.." gianna spoke up again after like 2 seconds, laughter laced in her voice.

chassy bursted out laughin and finally let her phone go. "giiii, ouuu he cuuute," chassy beamed as she put gianna's makeup bag away. "not as cute as my million dollar nigga" gianna bursted out laughing because she already saw it coming from her, "but he cute,"

gianna agreed that samaj was cute, there wasn't even no denying it frl, but no matter how cute she was still on notti in the moment so.. it didn't matter how cute he was.

"mm, i guess," gianna mumbled as she looked at herself in the mirror and ran her hands thru her hair.

chassy side eyed her, "you guess.. so youn think he cute?

gianna started smiling a lil, "i mean, samaj cute as hell but like.. he from tha bronx," gianna said scrunching her face a lil.

"so you know dat he dirty?" chassy smiled finishing the lyrics, before both girls BURSTED out laughing.

gianna literally knew what chassy was finna say the second she said he was from the bronx, so that shit was funnier.

"naaa, lemme stop playin wit hiiiim," gianna laughed, a pretty smile spread on her face. chassy side eyed her wit a lil look.

"hmmm gi, why you smilin like that for? you reminiscing ya lil kdrama moments?" chassy joked using the spooly for her lashes.

gianna wasn't even thinking about them, but when chassy said that, all the moments in sleepy hallow wit samaj flooded her mind again. all his very specific compliments, the way he spoke, his tone & voice, the natural seductive look he had in his siren eyes, paired wit his sexy ass in alllllll. everything came back to gianna.

mmm. gianna dropped her head as a whole smile tookover her face.

chassy bursted out CACKLING instantly. "ahhhh look at youuuuu," she dragged out leaning over on gianna's shoulder. "bitch you folded???" chassy asked surprised because she was jus chattin when said that.

"nooo," gianna wuickly stood straight again and smoothed out her hair. "i'm not foldin what tha fuck?" this bitch was kinda lyin, kinda not.

definitely lyin.

cause like who wouldn't if you was reminiscing what she was?

"mhmmm," chassy moved her shoulders a lil while still givin gianna that same look, watching as the smile would not leave her face. "youn gotta lie my heart, you livin dat single life na," chassy smiled, she knew her bestfriend a lil too well.

gianna sighed playfully rolling her eyes, "girlll anyways UH," gianna dragged tryin not to show any signs are agreement.

gianna realized that she was now single, in her mindset, but she couldn't just move on to someone she didn't know at all. so she didn't want chassy to get the wrong idea about it.

"i barely know him, i was wit him for like an hour and dat was it," gianna explained walkin towards her closet to go get a bag.

chassy nodded her head following along. "okay, so he's your friend?" she asked.

"mm mm, not even dat." gianna shook her head a lil, "he was jus.. mmcht. i was jus talkin ta him because notti was messin wit jordan and shit, and he was fine so" gianna continued, not wanting to admit it.

she actually felt bad about that because samaj was actually so sweet. but it's not like he didn't know she was only talkin to him because her man was actin up, it was obvious the second she turned back around. he found enjoyment in it himself. the way he was puttin a new smile on her face wit every sentence he spoke to her.

"ohhh," chassy dragged feelin a laugh stuck in her throat, "i'm cryinnnn,"

"yea, i kinda feel baaaad tho," gianna pouted a lil, a small laugh in her sentence aswell.

chassy picked up her phone before she began texting ddot back, "yeaa, but it's not like he ain't know or somethin. nigga was entertainin it so he don't care frl," chassy responded back distractedly.

gianna felt like she was right too. "okay wait," she spoke up thinkin for a lil bit.

suddenly, she wanted them to link wit samaj & his friend now. gianna didn't even wanna restrict herself because she was panicking from notti finding out. she prolly was still finna be thinkin of him, but if notti could be out in public wit his ex, and even KISS her without the fear of gianna finding out, she could hangout wit another nigga too.

though she kept her change of mind to herself as she exited her closet wit the pink birkin dd got for her.

"aiii, im ready," chassy spoke up heading over towards gianna's room door.

gianna looked around while slowly approaching her bed for her phone, thinkin over her new thought.

"wassup ho, damn," chassy tapped her foot playfully raisin her voice, "you what me to ask you wants wrong sooo damn bad bitch,"

gianna fell back on her bed as a fit of laughter came over her, chassy's stance was killin her bro.

"okaaayy listennn," gianna wheezed tryna catch her breath, "i was thinkinnn, maybe we should link wit dem?" she mumbled avoiding eye contact wit chassy.

the waaaay chassy started smirkinnn bro.

"mmmm, why you change ya miiind thooo?" she dragged on startin to get a lil excited.

"cause," gianna laughed slightly pushing chassy away from her because she knew what she was think already. "if notti was gon be wit bitches in public wit noooo damn shame, why i gotta be scared to be wit other niggas? he not even my man no more.."

gianna spoke those words that as she felt another piece of her heart break off. gianna was such a talented actress, she could really be actin like she was so okay right now when she really really wasn't.

chassy leaned her head back lettin put the LOUDEST fuckin laugh, "ON GOOOOD BITCH, YES." she screamed bendin down to the floor before jumping back up.

gianna began to giggle watching chassy bein maaad fuckin excited like she was gettin somethin outta it. pay back jus feels so good to chassy, even if it wasn't her.

"GIRLLLL," gianna scream laughed falling back on her bed again.

the two literally spent a whole nother' thirty seconds just laughin their asses off.

"sooo i should text him dat weee?" gianna smiled pickin up her phone again.

chassy smoothed her hair down and dramatically crossed her legs, "seee, yea you do just thaaat. but let 'em know i gotta nigga that kill people frl," she dragged lookin around and pointin to her bare ring finger. "da rock gon be right here don't worry ya,"

THE WAY GIANNA WAS DEEEEAD.

authors note !!
here's a chapter for yalll !

another 8k words yaaaa , ion wanna see no chassy slander in dis shit cause i WILL block you df . ( i'm playinnn i love y'all )

nigerian niggas >>>>
dat yoruba be soundin like a damn love spell 😩

thoughts?
— p🤸🏾‍♀️<3

updated at: 12:53 pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 77 16
notti meets a girl that's from sev side and in up falling inlove with her
85.3K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...
49K 498 43
❝𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❞ vanessa was like any other girl in sugarhill some would say except this certain drill rapper who changes ever...