The Beginning [ Boboiboy X Re...

Star_Iris által

So... This story is about BoBoiBoy and his friends, who receive superpowers from Ochobot, a Power Sphere. Aft... Több

NOTICE
Y/N
1 - Who is coming?
2 - The arrival
4 - Aliens?
5 - Powers?
6 - Yaya's Cookies
7- Adudu attacks
8 - We are Superheroes
9 - Elemental Split

3 - Hi Boboiboy!

323 17 2
Star_Iris által

Next day in the morning

In Tok Aba's house:

Boboiboy's POV:

"Tok Aba! Tok Aba! Where could he be?" I have been looking for Ato since morning but I can't find him anywhere.

Then I entered the kitchen but still I didn't see Ato. When I was going to leave, a note on the fridge caught my attention. I read it.

"Meet me at the cafe."

I then took the note where I saw some instructions.

Nobody's POV:

Boboiboy was outside of the house. He locked the door and started reading the note.

"Okay. Lock the door, check. Next, say hi to Yaya. Huh? She looks kind of like this. Huh? Yaya?"

"Hi Boboiboy." A girl wearing a pink hijab appeared from behind the note.

The sudden appearance of the girl made the boy scream. After he looked at her, he asked.

"Why did you-Why did you do that for?"

The girl giggled, a little embarrassed.

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Oh, Tok Aba told me."

"Yeah he likes doing that. Oh, Tok Aba said thanks for the cookies yesterday."

"You're welcome. Tok Aba must have really liked the cookies, huh?" She asked excitedly.

"Dunno, I guess. Okay Yaya, i gotta go to Tok Aba's cafe."

"Tok Aba's cafe?"

"Yep."

"Oh. That's easy you just turn right and then-"

"Oh no, it's okay. Tok Aba already wrote it down here see you later."

"Uh. Later."

Then Boboiboy left the house and started following the instructions.

'All right, first you take the stairs near my house then cross the road but don't forget to look left and right. After another set of steps you'll reach a slope but be careful
there's a crazy dog around the corner. Path of robber tree plantation is the beach. Just keep heading straight.'

[ 1 HOUR LATER]

'Just go straight on.... until you see my cafe.' Boboiboy read the words written on the letter.

"Heheh. You're finally here." Exclaimed Tok Aba with his usual smile.

Boboiboy sighed tiredly and sat on a seat. "I am beat. Do you actually walk here all the way every day? How do you do it?"

"Oh! Don't worry. I've got a bike. Plus, it's just down the street." He pointed at his house.

Seeing the house, Boboiboy fell down from his chair and asked.

"What? Then why do you make me walk all the way for."

"Why not? You look like you could use some exercise."

Then Boboiboy sat back on his seat.

"Thanks, I guess." He mumbled sarcastically which made his grandpa chuckle.

Yaya came near him and greeted him with a wave.

"Hi Boboiboy. Took you long enough. Huh? Well I was gonna show you the way."

"Not that i didn't wanna. I was kind of shy Mimi."

"Huh? Mimi? I'm Yaya." She looked at him angrily.

"Oh really. I thought it was Mimi." He said while scratching his cheek.

"What? I remember your name but you don't even remember mine. Hmph."

Then Tok Aba interrupted them to save Boboiboy from Yaya's wrath.

"All right, settle down you two. Don't scare off my customers."

After looking at the shop, Boboiboy asked.

"Hey! What is this place?"

Then a boy appeared from behind him and said.

"What? This is the most awesome place ever."

"Huh? Who are you?" Boboiboy asked confused.

"Not a problem. Allow me to elaborate. Presenting Tok Aba's Kokotiam."

"Who's this Tok?" Boboiboy asked his grandpa.

"Gopal. He's always asking for free stuff." Tok answered with a tone that said that he is so done with Gopal.

Gopal continued.

"And beverages made of chocolate. There's chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, choco banana fritters and the best, Tok Aba's special hot chocolate. Also, Y/n's pastries, cookies, cupcakes and many other sweets are sold here."

"I think there's something wrong with this kid." Boboiboy said to himself and sweatdropped at Gopal's strange and weird behaviour.

"Tok Aba promises only the best, with his motto <satisfaction guaranteed>."

Gopal gave a thumbs up while Boboiboy and Yaya didn't know what to say so they only looked at each other.

"Become a loyal customer like me and receive discounts up to 100%." Gopal said in a cheerful tone.

Hearing the last sentence, Tok Aba spoke.

"Hey! Since when? I never said that to you. That is only for Y/n." He spoke as if what he was saying was a fact.

Then Gopal sat near Boboiboy and greeted him with a friendly smile.

"Hi!"

"Oh uh I'm Boboiboy." Boboiboy said a little nervous from Gopal's behaviour earlier. He extended his hand for a handshake.

"Gopal, your new best friend." Gopal shook hands with Boboiboy which made Tok Aba smile.

"Tok Aba, now that I'm his best friend, can I get a free hot chocolate please?"

This sentence made the smile on Tok Aba's face disappear and it got replaced by an annoyed expression.

Boboiboy and Yaya looked at Gopal with an expression that said 'really?'.

"What? I was just asking." Gopal said.

Then the phone on the counter rang.

Tok Aba told Boboiboy to get the phone. So Boboiboy took the phone.

"Hello." Boboiboy greeted on the phone.

"Hello Tok Aba." A girl from the other side of the phone said.

"Oh! This isn't Tok Aba."

"Oh! Is this Boboiboy?"

"Uh... yeah yeah."

"I'm ying and i wanna order."

"Sure thing! What do you want?"

"One special hot chocolate please."

"Okay, Tok Aba. One special hot chocolate." Boboiboy told his grandpa.

"Um, I'll have it here."

"Hmm.. Have it here." Then Boboiboy looked at his left a saw a girl wearing round glasses who was on the phone.

"Uh, thank you." The girl giggled and hung up the call.

"You're welcome." Boboiboy played along and put his phone back to its place. He then asked the girl named Ying.

"Hey ying! Why didn't you just order it here?"

"I'm shy." Ying replied and then giggled.

"Ignore her. She's always like that." Gopal said.

Y/n's POV:

When I reached the Kokotiam I could see my friends, Ningning, Haya and Golu who were surrounding a boy wearing an orange Dino cap. 'Is he Boy? Hhmmm....... I guess I am about to find out.' When I got closer, I could hear them talking.

Nobody's POV:

"Yeah, even if she doesn't want to, she still gives people jump scares. I have been scared to death many times. I hope you are a brave one." Gopal said nudging Boboiboy beside him.

Y/n popped up from behind Gopal and asked curiously "Who are you talking about?"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😱😱!!!" Gopal and Boboiboy jumped out of their seats, put their hands on their heart and screamed in fear at the top of their lungs when they saw Y/n.

"What happened? Is everything ok? Why did you guys scream?" Y/n asked a little worried looking at the two of them who were lying on the grass with their hands still on their hearts as they were trying to catch their breath.

Some seconds later, Gopal, with his right hand on his heart and left hand that pointed towards her said "Aish! I swear, one day I will die of heart attack because of you" Gopal said.

Then he whispered something to Boboiboy which was heard by Y/n but she just ignored it "See I told you, didn't I?"

Y/n said with her face facing the ground while Boboiboy was getting up from the ground where he had fallen "I am sorry for scaring you like that. I didn't mean to do that."

Then she looked at Gopal and said "I just wanted to know what you guys were talking about. So what was it?"

Gopal's POV:

"Ummmmmm.......You see........I..........Boboiboy...............the thing is........aaaa." Ugh, I can't really tell her what we were talking about.

[FLASHBACK]

Before Y/n came

Nobody's POV:

"Ignore her. She's always like that." Gopal said.

"Umm..... Guys? Did any of you meet Y/n? I haven't seen her since morning." Yaya spoke a little worried about her friend.

"You are right! She isn't the one who is usually late." Ying said a little worried as well.

"Meh.. maybe she is running late. She must have overslept." Gopal guessed and shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile Boboiboy was getting confused and spoke.

"Umm... Guys. Are you talking about Y/n?"

"Huh. You know her?" Ying asked.

"Not really. It's just that Tok has mentioned her a few times. So... Ummmm... Could you tell me more about her?" Boboiboy asked curiously.

"Oh! She is your soon to be friend. She is just running a little late. But when she arrives, you will be able to meet her and get to know her." Gopal said.

"Well, since she isn't here at the moment, ummm... Could you guys tell me something about her? For example, what does she look like so that I can recognise her?" Boboiboy asked shyly.

"Allow me to describe her my friend. *Cough* *Cough*. So Y/n Kim, age 9, she moved here 1 year ago from South Korea. She has snow white hair and grey eyes_" Gopal said and wanted to continue but was interrupted by Ying.

"She has big eyes, a small nose, cute heart shaped lips, rosy and chubby cheeks that can't be resisted and a small face. She wears glasses like me, but her glasses aren't round and are way too pretty from mine. She is very cute!" Then Yaya continued.

"She is not only very pretty but also very nice. She is really friendly, brave, strong, playful, fast and smart. I am sure you two will become great friends."

"Hey! Why did you guys cut me off? I was also going to say the same." Gopal said, a little annoyed. Then he continued.

"Anyway. To sum it all up, she is perfect. Ah..Not to forget she is like a hero here." The last sentence caught Boboiboy's attention.

"A hero? How is she a hero?" Boboiboy asked confused and eager to know what he meant by that.

"Oh! Me, me. I want to tell him that." Ying said raising her hand.

"You see, Y/n is really fast and really strong. Not only that, but she has other abilities as well. For example, she can break wood with her bare hands, she is really flexible so she can do back flips!" Then Yaya continued.

"She likes to help people. Since the day she came here, there haven't been many robberies. Whenever she catches a thief who tries to steal something, she always takes the thing the thief stole, gives the thing to its owner and even beats up the thief so that he will think twice before thinking about stealing again. That is the reason why you won't see many thieves here." Then Gopal continued.

"Yeah. Most of them are scared of her and many have stopped robbing people just to protect themselves. I remember when she beat up a thief so badly that he was crying. He even ran to the police station, locked himself up in a cell and was begging the police to arrest him."

"Well, I can just imagine that. You guys are lucky you got to see it all." Boboiboy said, wishing that he was also there to see her doing those things.

'Ahh. I wish I could have arrived here earlier so that I could see the fights. So unlucky. I hope I get to see something cool now.'

At this, all of them laughed. Boboiboy was laughing from just imagining the thief begging to be arrested while the others were laughing just by remembering the face that the thief made.

This made the trio (Ying, Yaya and Gopal) feel proud of their friend.

"She is also really scary when she is angry. She is very fast while her footsteps are really quiet. You won't even feel her presence unless she wants you to know or you look around you carefully." Gopal said.

"Really?" Boboiboy asked as he was surprised.

"Yeah, even if she doesn't want to, she still gives people jump scares. I have been scared to death many times. I hope you are a brave one." Gopal said nudging Boboiboy beside him.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Gopal's POV:

No! What if she gets angry and punches me.....No no no no no no. I have to change the subject.

Nobody's POV:

"Wait! First of all, you come late. And then you question us? This isn't fair. I came here before you, so I have the right to question you. So, what did you do to make yourself late?"

'What? Isn't fair? This doesn't make sense. But he is my friend. He should have been worried. I should answer him.' Y/n thought and then spoke.

"You see. When I woke up in the morning............."

[FLASHBACK]

In the morning

Y/n POV:

I woke up and yawned. "Haya! I am so tired." I said while getting up from my bed in my room.

(This is your bed.)

"I couldn't get much sleep last night because of my work. I really want to get some sleep. Hhmmmmmm............ So why shouldn't I?🤔🤔"

I started to think hard as to why I shouldn't sleep while sitting on the right side of my bed.

"I mean it's not like I have to go to school since the holidays have just begun, right? But it seems like I am forgetting something that is important. But what is it that I am forgetting? Hhhmmm....................."

"Oh yeah! Now I remember!" I said while jumping off the bed.

"Today I am going to meet Abu's grandson, Boy. What time is it now?" I then looked at the clock and it said 7:00 a.m. I sighed.

"Aish. I am SO TIRED!" I shouted while raising my hands in the air. After a few seconds I put them down.

"But I should at least meet him. I mean he is new here and I am sure he is just as nice as Abu so I should at least try to befriend him." I said calmly.

I then got up from my bed and did my usual routine. I set my bed, did some laundry, cleaned the whole house, hung the clothes outside, took a bath and ironed the dry clothes.

After doing all that, I made and ate my breakfast and when I looked at the clock, it said 8:00 a.m.

Then I thought 'Since it is our first time meeting, shouldn't I prepare a gift for him? I can't just go there empty handed, can I? But what should I give him? Hmmmmm.........

What about homemade truffles? Yeah that is a good idea. I should make different kinds of truffles. I am sure he would like at least one of them as he is but a child.'

With that in mind, I got up from my chair and started preparing the ingredients for truffles. After preparing different kinds of truffles I organised them in a box and I sighed.

( This is the box of truffles.)

"Finally I am finished." I said as I was a little tired from the work I had done. I then looked at the clock and I knew that I was late.

"Oh god. I hope I can make it in time." I then locked the door and ran to Abu's Kokotiam.

Nobody's POV:

"Ahh. So that's what happened huh?" Ying asked.

"Yes, that's all. I'm sorry for being late." Y/n apologized.

"Oh! Come on, you don't have to apologize for that. The important thing is that you are here safe and sound." Yaya said with her sweet smile.

"Yeah! She is right. Ummm... By the way you said that you baked truffles, right?"Gopal asked curiously and looked at Y/n's hands.

"Yes, that's right!" Y/n said and smiled.

"So where is the box?" Gopal asked.

"Oh! It's in my bag. But the first bite goes to Abu's grandson." Y/n said which made the Indian boy a little disappointed.

"Hey Boboiboy! Quickly take the first one so that I can also eat." Gopal said to the boy beside him.

But when he didn't get any response, he called his best friend's name.

"Hey Boboiboy! Earth to Boboiboy!"

Gopal snapped his fingers in front of Boboiboy which startled him.

"Huh? What happened?" Boboiboy asked a little disappointed, confused and sad because he was interrupted as Gopal had snapped his fingers in front of him.

All this time, when the others were talking, Boboiboy's attention was on Y/n. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was just frozen in his place. He was totally mesmerized by the new girl's beauty and was speechless.

'How could someone be so cute? Her eyes are round just like a rabbit's. I really want to pinch those peachy cheeks.' He thought. A soft pink blush could be seen on the boy's cheeks.

"Nothing! You just zoned out for a moment." Ying answered the boy's question.

Then Boboiboy looked at Y/n and she looked at him awkwardly not knowing what to say. Fortunately, Yaya was there and she helped them.

"Boboiboy meet Y/n. And Y/n meet Boboiboy." Yaya introduced them.

"Hi! Nice to meet you." Y/n said as she waved and then did a full 90° bow while giving a sweet smile to the boy in front of her.

"Yeah! Hi! Nice to meet you too." Boboiboy said. There was a flush on his cheeks and he did a whole 90° bow as well.

'Ha. I am always right. Look at my little grandson imitating Y/n. It was right to let them meet each other. Finally, now I can be reassured.' Tok Aba thought while looking at Boboiboy. He noticed his grandson's pink cheeks, causing him to smile.

"Come on! Take the box out. I'm hungry." Gopal whined.

"Sure." Y/n said patiently. She took off her backpack, opened it, took the the box of truffles out of it and placed it on the counter.

"Here you go! You can eat as many as you like. But let Boy eat first. After he takes a bite, you can also start eating." Y/n said.

"Boy? You have got it wrong. My name is Boboiboy, not Boy." Boboiboy said, a little sad because Y/n got his name wrong.

"Oh! Sorry Boboiboy." Y/n said while bowing down her head a little.

When she said his name right, he smiled and said.

"Oh! You don't have to apologize. It's okay. At least you got it right this time."

"Go Boboiboy! Get the first truffle. I am hungry. Hurry!" Gopal said and pushed Boboiboy from the back towards the counter.

"Gee... You don't have to push me!" Boboiboy was a little angry when he got pushed.

"Sorry." Gopal apologised and scratched his cheek sheepishly.

Then Boboiboy sat near the counter on a seat, took one of the truffles from the box and put it in his mouth.

After he put a truffle in his mouth, he closed his eyes savoring the sweet taste of strawberry and chocolate.

When opened his eyes, they glowed as the café and the playground around him disappeared. He looked around and saw flowers and grass around him.

He seemed to be in a garden full of flowers as petals if roses could be seen falling down from the sky.

"Mmmmmm.... This is so good. Did you really make this?" He asked after he was back on his seat as he was astonished by the taste.

"Yes, I did. Do you like it?" Y/n asked.

"Like it? I love it! This is so tasty." He said and smiled very brightly.

The others who had also taken the truffles and had started eating it nodded at Boboiboy's words.

"These are really tasty Y/n. Your baking skills and cooking skills are really hard to rival." Ying spoke while showing a thumbs up.

"Ahh... This is heaven!" Gopal said as he was imagining the flower world that Boboiboy had imagined a few seconds ago.

"Hey Y/n! Could you please give me the recipe?" Yaya said, wanting to make the truffles at her house.

"Why not? I have a paper which contains the recipe of one type here with me." Y/n said and then rummaged in her backpack and took a book out of it.

She then opened the book, took a paper that was in the book and gave it to Yaya.

"Here you go!" Y/n smiled happily and Yaya thanked her.

"So, how are you Abu?" Y/n asked Tok Aba who was cleaning a cup.

"I am fine Y/n. What about you?" He asked.

"Same here!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

After a while, when the truffles were in their bellies, Boboiboy spoke.

"Hey Y/n. Ummm... Can I ask you something?" Boboiboy asked nervously as he didn't want to offend the girl.

"Sure. You can ask me anything. Don't hesitate." She spoke trying to calm him down as she didn't want him to be nervous around her.

"How come your hair colour is white? Like, did you dye it? I mean, it is not a regular colour that normal people have."

"Trust me, she is far from normal." Gopal spoke.

When Y/n glared at him a little, he remembered how Y/n had once slapped a man who had made fun of her hair colour. This sent shivers down his spine.

Well she didn't actually slap him just for that. The truth was that he was insulting her and Gopal as well. He had even stepped forward in an attempt to hurt them.

He nervously spoke. "What I mean to say is that-that-that. Uhh..._" fortunately, Ying was there to save him. Although it wasn't like Y/n was going to hurt him to begin with and  just for that. After all, she isn't short-tempered.

Ying quickly cut him off and said. "What he means is that Y/n is special. Right Gopal?" Ying said while smiling nervously.

"Yes, that's what I wanted to say!" Gopal said quickly which made Y/n smile.

She thanked them and then turned to Boboiboy and spoke.

"And to answer your question, I have never dyed my hair in my whole life. They have been like this since I was a baby. I even have some baby pictures of me. And I have white hair in all of them."

"Uh thanks! Sorry if I offended you." Boboiboy said.

"Nope. You didn't offend me. Not in the slightest." Y/n said with a warm smile which made Boboiboy smile.

"Hey! Let's just watch TV." Gopal said looking at the TV.

Suddenly, the cartoon of the channel started to glitch, the ground started shaking, the sky was covered with dark cloud and a lightning strike was heard from the clouds in the sky. Everyone was confused and shocked.

Then the master that was shown earlier was on the T.V.. Sitting on his seat, he spoke in a intimidating tone.

"Greetings Earthlings! I am Adudu from Planet Ata Ta Tiga!"

This made the children gasp in pure shock.

'What? An alien? What is he doing here? What does he want? Hmmm..... I have to find out.' Y/n thought, frowning a little.

I hope you liked it!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.2K 234 16
This is an au where yaya have another power than gravity. 💝 -Yaya was given the gravity power from an a power sphera call ocobot. 🌌 -power sphera i...
2.6K 140 8
"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] | Fate is not something you can mess with...
9.2K 215 24
Boboiboy and his friends were fighting Adu du and Probe, when Adu du shoot them with his new weapon. Boboiboy thought they were goners, but it manage...
11.9K 637 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...