Countryhumans x Reader|(Onesh...

By SinoLumin-TheRaiden

This is a country human x reader short book! Update may be slow because of life and other stores that I am wo... More

A sweet fight.
Love Triangle.
Wedding.
KPOP
Friends to lovers?
Ancient time.
Watched.....
Memes,Comedy and Life
Enemy or lover!
Male! Belarus x Yandere! Male!
M!Pakistan x F!Reader
France x reader
Read
Australia x Reader
Asean x Y/N

A/N

117 4 0
By SinoLumin-TheRaiden

Sub. How's it going?

i never thought i would get this far.....ok maybe.

it was so fun writing this book!.....does it sound like i am quitting?  Ya.

But you know what's the best part of being a writer? It's when i get a notification from you,

Yup! That's right! I LOVE reading you opinions, your thoughts! 

You know, I am gonna talk about both of my books in this chapter, oh? You don't know? I have another Countryhumans book. Check it out! 

Countryhumans has been a fun, epic Fandom. I started writing this first for fun. Then my other one. The other one was my biggest success. I had the time of my life writing these.

I was at first started to read wattpad for Countryhumans,

So I started to write fanfic. I do write other original story but don't update often. It's just the heat at the moment. 

You know what I see when I reread my work? Let me show you,

Yeah, that's right. 

You know what I do everyday when i have nothing to do?

Just think about how to kill everyone in my book.

And being a author is also like,

yeah.....

and do you know what's the worst part?

Damn hard i tell you.

Anyway, I am very grateful that you actually read my cow poop like story!

author out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 393 11
Since there is no or any "bonely hearts club x female reader" I will be the first one to do it... so I hope you enjoy this book.
368K 5.7K 61
Hai guys, ReaderReads10 here I'm just doing this one shots with Sans and reader oneshots, sorry sinners NO LEMONS! Anyways I hope you enjoy this boo...
55.5K 1.4K 19
After his encounter with All Might, what if Izuku Midoriya was devastated that he decided to take a turn on an alleyway on his way home? What if he g...
31.5K 624 24
Y/N is a half Demon Half Human, who lives with her friend Amy. They moved to a little town recently where Amy has loads of friends, which is the rea...