Symbol - Power Rangers Samura...

By AlexNeko_990

Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world... More

Meet My Characters
Chapter One: Origins, Part 1
Chapter Two: Origins, Part 2
Chapter Three: The Team Unites
Chapter Four: Deal with a Nighlok
Chapter Five: Day Off
Chapter Six: Sticks and Stones
Chapter Seven: A Fish Out of Water

Chapter Eight: There Go the Brides

1K 37 26
By AlexNeko_990

[3rd Person]

Today was a... well, no one really knows what's happening.

Inside of a building, the sounds of a piano played.

The Rangers, including Ji were inside of the building, in their formal wears.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to day, to join these two couples in matrimony." One of Ji's friend, who is acting as an wedding officiant. "This occasion marks a celebration of love and commitment." He continued.

"With this man," Referring to Jayden. "And this woman." Referring to Mia.
"This man," Referring to Mike. "And this man." Referring to Luka.
"Begin their lives together." The wedding officiant said.

Mia looks to her right and looks at Jayden, whereas the Red Ranger kept his gaze forward the entire time.

Mike glances at Luka, not moving his head, but moving his eyes to look at the Purple Ranger. Luka did the same as Mike, glancing at the Green Ranger with his side eyes, raising an eyebrow. Mike hurriedly look back forward, blushing a bit in embarrassment, for getting caught staring at him.

The placement were seen as such, Mia on the left, and Jayden on the right.
Whereas for the Green and Purple Rangers, Mike on the left, and Luka on the right.

As the wedding officiant continues, Ji were on the right side of the seats, since he is family with Jayden and Luka. Ji took out a piece of cloth, and wipes his tears, sniffing a little.

Though, this is not a real wedding, Ji was mentally preparing himself as this day might one day come. Although, he is happy, if Jayden will one day be getting married, it is not the same for Luka.

Ji has seen Luka as his son, even before he officially adopted him. That, and one or two traumatic events that happened in Luka's younger days, he's grown very protective for the Purple Ranger.

Kevin, Emily and Gabe were on the left side, at their seats.

Gabe was sitting next to Emily, while Kevin sat behind them.

The White Ranger saw their Mentor wiping a tear from his eyes. "Man, weddings can make anyone emotional, huh?" He asked, looking behind him, and stopped when he saw Kevin crying a bit.

Kevin saw Gabe seeing him, and quickly stopped. "It's just allergies, the flowers." He said, trying to cover it up.

"Uh-huh." Gabe said, with a deadpan expression, not believing it.

"Wow, Mia looks so beautiful." Emily said, seeing Mia wearing a dress.

"I know, right?" Gabe asked, turning back around, and continue watching the wedding. "And I gotta say. Jay, Mike and Luka, really pulled off their suits." He said, noting how the three Rangers looks good in suits, especially the Red Ranger, in his opinion.

The wedding continues, and as it was about to reach the end, Ji was informed about the kidnap.

"They took the bride?" Ji exclaimed, his Golden Samuraizer was next to his ear. "Okay." He said. The Rangers all stood up, and faced their Mentor. "The Nighloks didn't take the bait." He informed.

"I thought our fake wedding would've worked for sure." Emily said.

"Not this time, the Moogers stormed the church downtown." Ji said. "And kidnapped another bride." He said.

Everyone was feeling slightly dejected.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The Rangers and their Mentor were now back at the Shiba House.

Everyone sat around a table, that has a screen, showing the map of the city.

Luka sat between Ji and Mike.
Gabe sat between Jayden and Kevin.

"That makes it five brides kidnapped." Ji informed, noting the locations where the brides were captured.

"Hey look, it's in a pattern." Mike said, he drags his finger around the spots. "In the shape of a star." He said.

"Hey, you're right." Luka said, leaning a bit forward. "What do you think, Wolfie?" He asked, looking at his moving Foldingzord.

The Wolf Foldingzord looks at the Purple Ranger, tilting his head a bit, and transformed back into his Star-Shaped Form, and flew back into Luka's hand.

"Have you studied maps and crime patterns before?" Kevin asked Mike.

"Mmh, kinda." Mike said, with a shrug. "I watched a lot of cops shows." He said.

Luka chuckled. While Kevin shook his head.

"Too much was left up to chance." Jayden said. "We have to make sure, we lure them in, before any more brides are taken." He said.

"I can't even begin to imagine, what those poor girls are going through." Mia said. "I mean, this is supposed to be the happiest day of their lives."

Gabe hummed in agreement. "A wedding is like a milestone in life, when you reach it, you'll feel like you're on top of the world." He said.

"Do you think, they would've taken those brides to the Sanzu River?" Emily asked.

"No." Ji denied. "The living can't survive there, for long. The Moogers must've used a gap, to take them somewhere else." He said.

"Wherever they are, if our sting operation had worked, I could've helped those poor brides." Mia said.

"We gotta think of something." Gabe said.

"We have to try again." Jayden said.

"But, how do we get them to come our way?" Kevin asked.

"Here's a list for the wedding schedule, for our area." Ji said, holding up a list.

The Rangers takes a closer look at the list, noting how many wedding were taking place on the same day.

"There's so many weddings." Emily said. "That's the problem."

"I have an idea." Jayden said.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

Inside of a forest where the previous unknown mysterious figures were at.

The menacing of the two, took out his sword, holding it up into the sky, as the red moon shines above it

"Uramasa. My trusty sword." Menacing said, looking at his sword. "You've reawakened, and shined anew."

"Oh, Deker." The non-menacing one said, he was sitting on a boulder, with his legs crossed. "I could never understand, why you would name your sword." He said, a bit bored.

"Well, my dear, Daisy." Deker said, using the nickname he called his partner-in-crime (for now). He was facing away from the other. "Naming a sword, is a symbol of one's honor, identity and legacy." He explained. "Besides, you also named your bow, didn't you?" He said, looking at the figure.

'Daisy' shrugged. "Well, I did named my Bow, Memory." He said. "But, I only did it because you named your sword. And I think it seems... charming." He commented. "Anyways, let's get back to business. What were you going to say, before I interrupted?" He asked, waiting for Deker to continue.

"This can only mean one thing for us." Deker said, continuing from where he left off. "After all this time, a worthy opponent, has been found." He said, and sheathed his sword, back to the holster on his back. "And what about you, Daisy?" He asked.

"Well, except for helping you, with your quest." 'Daisy' said, he stood up from the boulder, and jumped to stand next to Deker. "I also have mine." He said. "One of the Samurai Rangers."

"Then it seems our goals, are not that far from each other." Deker said, holding his hand out towards 'Daisy'.

"And yet, I doubt that is the case." 'Daisy' said, placing his hand on top of Deker's.

Both Nighloks disappeared into the night, waiting for their time to strike.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

It was now nighttime, the Rangers were still in the Shiba House.

Ji handed Mia the list of weddings that are cancelled, there was only one left uncancelled. Kevin and Gabe were also looking at the list.

"Yes, Jayden and Luka warned them all, about the brides kidnappings." Ji said.

"With only one left, we'll know exactly which wedding the Nighlok will hit." Jayden said.

"Other than that wedding being a double wedding, everything else checks out." Luka said.

"I guess, I'll have to be blushing bride bait, again." Mia said, grinning.

"Yeah, something tells me, you're happy to wear that dress again." Mike said, grabbing the list from Mia.

"Mike, every girl wants to wear a wedding gown." Emily said, standing next to Mia. "Maybe Mia more than others."

Mike rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm a sucker for Cinderella." Mia said, grinning.

"Wait, there's still something I don't get." Kevin said. "If this is a double wedding, isn't it gonna be weird, if only one bride is the bait?" He asked.

"Oh, I already got that covered." Luka said, he went towards the entrance hall, where the others couldn't see. "You ready, Gabe?" He asked.

"Let's just get this over with." Gabe said.

"May I present..." Luka said, he steps aside, revealing Gabe who is wearing a wedding gown. "Gabe in a wedding gown."

Gabe walked out into the common room wearing a wedding gown. The wedding gown is looks exactly like most traditional wedding gowns, with his entire arms being completely covered. He has a deadpan look on his face.

Everyone in the room, except for Luka, became shocked when they saw Gabe wearing a wedding gown. What is more shocking, is the fact that the wedding gown fits Gabe perfectly.

"Gabe?" Kevin asked, not believing what he was seeing. His bestfriend was in a wedding gown. A WEDDING GOWN.

"That is... unexpected." Ji said, not knowing that both Gabe and Luka had planned on what to do about the wedding.

Mike started laughing. "This is priceless." He said. He stopped when someone lightly(not really) karate-chopped his head. "Ow!" He exclaimed, rubbing his head, looking up, and seeing Luka.

"Don't be rude." Luka simply told Mike. And the Green Ranger immediately obliged.

Emily squealed. "Gabe, you look amazing!" She said, going towards the White Ranger.

"Yeah, well, don't get used to it." Gabe told Emily and the others. "I'm only going to be wearing a wedding gown for today and tomorrow." He said.

Jayden slowly made his way towards Gabe, and stood in front of him. "Wow, uh, Gabe... You look... beautiful." He told the White Ranger, a bit nervous.

Gabe felt himself blushing a bit, especially since it came from Jayden. "T-thanks." He thanked Jayden, stuttering a bit. He looks somewhere else, a bit embarrassed.

If it was not obvious before, it is very obvious now. Both the Red Ranger and the White Ranger, has a crush on each other. Yet, the only ones who doesn't know, are the Red Ranger and White Ranger.

"Right, getting back to the plan." Luka said, making everyone focus on him. "We all know this is a double wedding. A sister and her brother, planned their wedding to be on the same day, so that they could get married to their soon-to-be-husbands at the same time." He said. "Sibling Goals." He added.

"And that's when we set our plan into motion." Gabe said.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

In the abandoned building, where Dayu was keeping the brides hostages.

"Once upon a time, my brother wore a dress like this once." Dayu said, walking towards the dress. "So young, so precious, oh how happy he looked that day." She said, a bit sadly. "But that happiness was ripped away! And now, these humans will suffer the same fate!" She stated, angrily.

The Moogers all cowered away from Dayu, frightened by her anger.

"Why are you standing there?" Dayu questioned, looking at the Moogers. "Go get me another bride!" She ordered, and the Moogers all went away. She turned back towards the wedding gown. "What a lovely gown, and all the tears that helped create it, will soon cause the Sanzu River to flood the Earth." She said.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

At the wedding venue.

The bride and her brother were in the same dressing room, preparing for their wedding.

The bride was tying her wedding veil, while her brother was tying up his tie.

The door to the room opened, revealing both Mia and Gabe in their wedding gowns. Both Rangers, quietly shushes the siblings.

"Huh?" Both the bride and her brother said.

"We're so sorry to ruin your big day, but we need both of your help." Mia told them.

"We're really sorry, but this might be the only chance we have left." Gabe told them.

Just then, both Mike and Luka entered, both were bringing along the siblings' soon-to-be-husbands. Kevin and Emily were behind them.

"Do you trust me? Hide with the bride." Mike told the groom, who was marrying the bride.

"And you, go hide with your sweetheart." Luka told the groom, who was marrying the groom.

"We don't have much time to explain, but believe me. It's for your own safety." Kevin told the group.

The group of soon-to-be-wedded went into another room.
The bride and groom held hands.
While the groom and groom hugged each other close.

"What's going on?" The bride asked.

"Is something going to happen?" The brother of the bride asked.

"Don't worry." Emily reassured. "It's just for a little while." She said.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

A/N: Let's just all pretend that the Dayu and the Moogers had no idea this is a double wedding with, a straight couple, and gay couple.
Meaning, the Nighloks would mistake Gabe as a bride, because of his disguise.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

Now, the wedding music was being played, four Rangers were walking down the aisle. Both Mia and Gabe had their wedding veil covering their faces.

"I hope the Moogers shows up soon." Mia whispered, she was walking next to Kevin.

"That makes two of us." Kevin whispered.

"Yeah, if they don't, I'm afraid to know they've stolen another bride." Gabe whispered, he was waling next to Jayden.

"They will, and we'll get them." Jayden whispered reassuring.

Eventually the four Rangers reached the front, and stopped in front of the wedding officiant.

"Friends." The wedding officiant started. "We've been invited here today, to share a very important moment, in the lives of these four young people." She said.

Mia glances at Kevin.
Gabe glances at Jayden.
Both the Red Ranger and Blue Ranger nodded.

"Their love, and understanding of each other, has grown, and matured." The wedding officiant said. "And now, they've decided to live their lives together, as husband and wife, and, as husband and husband."

At that time Moogers arrived.

Mia and Gabe saw the Moogers, and screamed. Surprisingly, Gabe has a high-pitch scream, making it seem like he was a girl, but in reality he's a boy, who's wearing a wedding gown, having his face covered.

The Moogers wreck havoc, as they went towards the Rangers.

Mia and Gabe were pretending to be afraid, as Jayden and Kevin stood in front of them.

More Moogers appeared behind them.

Both the Pink Ranger and White Ranger nodded towards the Red Ranger and Blue Ranger. Jayden and Kevin nodded back.

Jayden and Kevin were held by the Moogers, while the other Moogers brought Mia and Gabe away.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

Both Mia and Gabe fell to their knees, in front of Dayu.

"Nicely done, Moogers." Dayu said, she turns around, facing the Rangers, who both turned to their side hiding their faces. "Welcome." She said.

Both Mia and Gabe recognized Dayu who is a part of Master Xandred's crew, reading about the information from the archives.

"Now, what's the best way to welcome you two? Pink and White Samurai Rangers." Dayu said.

Both Rangers' wedding veil was pulled off.

Both Mia and Gabe tried to grab their Samuraizers. Dayu grabbed Mia's wrist, stopping her. While two Moogers held Gabe, stopping him.

"Well, now, what little bobbles have you two brought me?" Dayu questioned, she took both Mia's and Gabe's Samuraizers. "You two though, you two had tricked me, didn't you? You didn't think we haven't been watching you, and your pathetic pals, now I've got you, and the real brides, as well." She said.

The Moogers brought in two brides, and pushed the both of them into their trap.

"No, but we hid her." Mia exclaimed.
"How?" Gabe questioned.

A Mooger grabs onto Mia's arm, as Dayu backs away.

"Now, you're going to call your friends, just like you planned." Dayu said, he crouched in front of Gabe, opened his Samuraizer, and held it to his ear. "Tell them you've found the brides, then, tell them to go to Warehouse 32, near the docks." She stated.

"Forget it!" Mia said, from beside them. "He won't help you send our friends into a trap!" She stated.

"Oh, I think he will." Dayu said, facing Mia. "Because if he doesn't, then I'll give those brides something to really cry about." She said. She looked towards Gabe, again. "So, what's it going to be, White Ranger?" She asked.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

Jayden answered his Samuraizer, with Kevin standing next to him.

"Are you all right?" Jayden asked.

"Yes, Mia and I are with the brides." Gabe said. "We're in Shore Town, near the docks, Warehouse 32. And Jayden? Please hurry."

"Okay, we're on our way." Jayden said.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

Back in the building, where Mia and Gabe were being held captive.

"Kaboom." Dayu said, as the warehouse where the Rangers went exploded. "You Samurai Rangers are no match for me." She turned towards the Rangers. "Ah, I haven't felt this good in a long time." She looked towards the gown. "Look at this gown. All the dashed hopes and dreams it symbolizes. Oh, how good it feels, to throw a bridal shower.

A Bridal shower of tears, that will raise the Sanzu River, and flood your pathetic world! This is the end for you two!" She said, lifting Gabe up, and pushing him to the ground.

"Gabe!" Mia exclaimed, she was being held by the Moogers.

"Go on, Moogers! Get rid of him!" Dayu ordered. "And next, get rid of her!" She said, looking at Mia.

Suddenly Jayden's and Luka's Foldingzords appeared. The two attacked the Nighloks, holding a Samuraizer.
The Lion Foldingzord dropped Gabe's Samuraizer back to him.
The Wolf Foldingzord dropped Mia's Samuraizer back to her.

The Lion Foldingzord returned back to Jayden's hand.
The Wolf Foldingzord returned back to Mike's hand.

"What?!" Dayu exclaimed. "How in the world?" She questioned, seeing Jayden, Keivn and Mike entering the building. "How did you escape the warehouse?" She questioned.

"I think it's your turn to cry." Mia said, standing up.
"We're not the only Samurai Rangers, that's been kidnapped today." Gabe said, standing next to Mia.

Slashes was seen from the trap. The trap was cut apart, revealing both Emily and Luka in wedding gowns.

"No!" Dayu exclaimed, seeing the Yellow Ranger and Purple Ranger.

"Four Samurai Rangers, are four times as nice." Emily said.
"Don't you think?" Luka questioned.

"How could this be?" Dayu questioned.

"Pretty easily, actually." Emily said. "When Mia and Gabe traded places with the siblings to protect them, we made sure they had double the protection." She said. "So, when you came back to kidnap the real ones, guess who you ended up kidnapping instead." She said.

"Plus, it was quite easy." Luka said. "Other than the fact, I'm absolutely rocking this beautiful and uncomfortable wedding gown." He starts. "You Nighloks didn't check to see, if there were two brides for the wedding, you only assume there would be. And because of that error, you made the mistake of kidnapping both me and Gabe." He said.

"But the warehouse! Who went there?" Dayu questioned, facing Jayden, Kevin and Mike.

"Our doubles." Jayden replied.

All the kidnapped brides begin running away. The wedding gown Dayu made fell, and starts to dissolve.

The Rangers all stood next to each other.

"Looks like your dress making days are over!" Emily said.

"You made your final dress, today!" Luka said.

"Oh, yeah? We'll see about that!" Dayu said, she sent an attack towards the Rangers.

"Samuraizer!" Jayden shouted, they disappeared.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

"Show yourselves!" Dayu demanded, she went outside of the building.

The Rangers were Morphed, as they reveal themselves, one by one.

"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" Jayden shouted, he walked out from behind a tree.
"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" Kevin shouted, he appeared behind Dayu.
"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" Mia shouted, she appeared on a tree branch.
"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" Mike shouted, he appeared from the stairs.
"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" Luka shouted, he dropped down from above, and landed next to Mike. Resting an elbow on one of Mike's shoulder.
"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" Emily shouted, she appeared from the side of the building
"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" Gabe shouted, he appeared from the  front porch of the building.

"Dearly beloved." Mia said, she jumps down onto the ground. "We're gathered here for one thing." She said.

The Rangers walked towards Dayu, surrounding her.

"Rangers Together! Samurai Forever!" The Rangers shouted, they held their Spin Swords.

"I have but one thing to say!" Dayu said. "Moogers, attack!" She ordered, and Moogers appeared.

"Bad choice!" Jayden said.

The Rangers begin fighting against the Moogers.

"Ready?" Jayden asked, he jumped towards the group of Moogers, and attack them.

"Those Moogers are like ants at a picnic! Always a nuisance!" Emily said, she continued attacking the Moogers.

"These are the soldiers Master Xandred has? They're dropping like flies!" Luka said, he continued attacking the Moogers.

"With all the teeth I'm knocking out! I hope they have a good dental plan!" Mike said, he continued attacking the Moogers.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

"I wonder what happened to Dayu?" Kevin asked, he kept attacking the Moogers.

"I bet she just went back to the Netherworld!" Mia said, she kept attacking the Moogers.

"Yeah! I bet she's crying over her gown!" Gabe said, he kept attacking the Moogers.

Suddenly, Kevin, Mia and Gabe were attacked. The three of them fell, and saw Dayu.

"Surprised to see me?" Dayu asked.

The thre Rangers stood back up.

"I don't like surprises!" Kevin said. "Spin Sword!" He shouted, he spun his Power Disc, and it transformed. "Hydro Bow!"

Kevin fired arrows at Dayu, who dodges it, and jumped in front of the Rangers.

"That's all you've got?" Dayu questioned. "Well, lend me your ears, for the last son, you'll ever hear!" She said, and strums her guitar.

"I don't think so!" Kevin said.
"Not gonna happen!" Gabe said.

Kevin, Mia and Gabe ran towards Dayu with their Spin Swords, going to attack the Nighlok. Only to be blocked.

The three Rangers kept trying to attack Dayu, but the Nighlok kept dodging, knocking the three down.

"Here's a tune, with some edge!" Dayu said, grabbing a sword out, she rushed past the Rangers, attacking them.

The three Rangers were attacked, after a bit of delay, and fell.

"I must admit, it pains me to know that you three won't be around to hear my encore!" Dayu said, going to attack them again, only to be blocked by Jayden.

Jayden and Dayu begin fighting each other, attacking and blocking each others' attacks.

"I got news for you!" Jayden said. "Your concert's about to end!" He stated.

Dayu went to attack Jayden, who easily dodged it.

Kevin, Mia and Gabe got back up, and they stood next to Jayden.

"Your show's closing, Dayu!" Kevin said.

"Not on this note!" Dayu said, fired her attacks at the Rangers, only for them to be blocked by Mike, Emily and Luka.

Kevin, Mia and Gabe stood in front, they grabbed their Power Discs, and spun them.

"Spin Sword, Dragon Splash!" Kevin shouted.
"Spin Sword, Air Wave!" Mia shouted.
"Spin Sword, Freezing Slash!" Gabe shouted.

The three Rangers attacked Dayu, pushing her back.

"Finish her!" Gabe said.

Jayden spun his Power Disc, and his Spin Sword transformed. "Fire Smasher!" He shouted. He placed the Beetle Disc, and it transformed. "Cannon Blast Mode!" He shouted.

"This!" Jayden shouted.
"Should!" Gabe shouted.
"Change!" Kevin shouted.
"Your!" Mia shouted.
"Tune!" Mike shouted.
"Forever!" Emily shouted.

"Six-Disc Beetle Cannon!" Jayden shouted.

The rest of the Rangers kneeled behind Jayden.

"Final Strike!" Jayden shouted, and fired the attack at Dayu.

Both Deker and 'Daisy' appeared, they stood in front of Dayu, as Deker blocked the attack with his katana.

The Rangers were confused, as they saw the two.

"Red Ranger, you will be my sword, Uramasa, greatest challenge!" Deker stated.

"What does that mean?" Mia questioned.

"And you, Purple Ranger!" 'Daisy' said, pointing a finger at Luka. "You are something I have to deal with." He said.

"What?" Luka questioned.

"Declan, Deker, you've came to save me?" Dayu asked.

"Not quite." Dayu said.
"Not really." 'Daisy', now known as Declan, said.

Declan almost looked exactly the same as Deker, one of the difference is that instead of having red and white, he has purple and gray.
The face, instead of a skull, is the shape of a fox.
And he is wearing a kimono.

"What?" Dayu said.

"Red Ranger, we will duel soon." Deker said.

"Until then." Declan said.

Declan grabbed Dayu's arm, and the three Nighloks jumped onto a cliff.

"You're running away?" Kevin questioned.

"Cowards!" Mia yelled.

"Giant Moogers! Arise!" Declan ordered, and giant Moogers appeared.

The three Nighloks went away.

"Samuraizers!" Jayden shouted.

The Rangers placed their Foldingzord on the ground, and wrote the Mega Symbol on it.

"Lion Foldingzord!" "超"
"Dragon Foldingzord!" "超"
"Bear Foldingzord!" "超"
"Ape Foldingzord!" "超"
"Turtle Foldingzord!" "超"
"Deer Foldingzord!" "超"
"Wolf Foldingzord!" "超"

"Mega Mode Power!" The Rangers shouted, and got into Mega Mode. The jumped into the air, and went into their Foldingzords' cockpits. They placed their Mega Sabers and Power Discs in place.

Jayden wrote the "合" Combine Symbol. "Zords, combine!" He shouted, everyone's, except for Luka's, Zords combined, and formed the Megazord.

The Beetle Zord combined with them. "Samurai Armament!" Jayden shouted.

"Beetle Blaster Megazord! Armed for Battle!" The Rangers shouted.

"Wolf Foldingzord: Humanoid Form!" Luka shouted, and his Foldingzord changed form.

"Let's roll!" Jayden said.
"Ready when you are!" Luka said.

Everyone attacked the Moogers that went towards them.

"You want some too?" Jayden questioned, facing towards four Moogers. "Beetle Cannon!" He shouted, and fired at them. "Bullseye!" He shouted, as it hits.

Two out of the four Moogers were hit.

Moogers appeared, and held the Rangers in place.

"Those Moogers are jamming our controls!" Kevin exclaimed. "Come on! Release!"
"Mine's jammed too!" Emily exclaimed. "We can't break free!"

"Look out! More are coming our way!" Luka exclaimed.
"Oh man, it's a whole school of fish faces!" Mike said.

The two Moogers with spears attacked the Rangers.

"We're stuck!" Mike exlcaimed.
"Jayden! We gotta change things up, fast!" Gabe said.

"You're right!" Jayden said, the Beetle Disc disengaged from the Megazord, pushing all of the Moogers, including the ones holding Luka, away. "Kevin!" He said.

"I know what you're thinking!" Kevin said. "Swordfish Zord!" He shouted, and called the Zord. "Let's make 'em fish food! Swordfish Torpedo!" He shouted, and attacked the Moogers.

"Samurai Armament!" Kevin shouted. The Swordfish Zord combined with the Megazord.

"Swordfish Fencer Megazord! Armed for Battle!" The Rangers shouted. "Katana Power! Mega Blade Activate! Mega Blade Strike Position!" They shouted.

The katana flew into the air, and stuck itself on top of the Megazord's head.

"Swordfish Slash!" The Rangers shouted, and attacked the giant Moogers, destroying them.

"Samurai Rangers! Victory is ours!" Jayden shouted.

The Megazord sheathed its katana, with Luka's Zord standing next to it.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The Rangers were now walking in town.

"You looked beautiful really beautiful, back there." Mike told Luka, who was walking next him.

Luka laughed a bit. "Thanks, Loco. But don't get used to it, that is only a one time thing, and one time only." He stated. "If I'm getting married, I will not be wearing a wedding gown." He stated.

"I'm sure it'll come, one day." Mike said, smiling at Luka. Luka smiled back at him.

Kevin, Mike and Luka continued ahead.

Emily and Mia talked for a bit, before going towards where Kevin, Mike and Luka were, standing in front of a bakery.

Jayden was thinking back at what Deker said.

Gabe went towards Jayden. "Are you alright?" He asked the Red Ranger.

"Yeah." Jayden said, nodding.

"Well, if you're done busying thinking about, what it was you're thinking about." Gabe started. "Let's go grab something to eat." He said, nodding towards where the others are. "Samurai Ranger! Cupcakes are ours!" He said.

Jayden looked towards where the others are.

"Why not?" Jayden said, shrugging. "As long as its not wedding cakes." He said, smiling.

"Please, I've seen enough of wedding cakes for the past few days." Gabe said.

Both Jayden and Gabe laughed a bit.

Jayden wrapped his arm around Gabe shoulders, as the both of them made their way towards the bakery.

Both Jayden and Gabe walks by Bulk and Spike, who had just got out of bakery with tons of cakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 448 20
{All rights and characters go to Haim Saban, for creating Power Rangers Super Samurai. All plotlines excluding the ones that belong to my character S...
28.3K 606 23
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’„π’π’π’•π’Šπ’π’–π’†π’” *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ Long ago, Earth...
29.5K 694 19
{Second Book in the Storm Samurai series.} Please Read book 1 : the Storm Samurai first. Silver Storm is now one with the Samurai Rangers, she is alw...
67.7K 1.3K 24
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’ π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When Galvanax, cruel ch...