Bsd Angst One Shots

Da Lo8477

One shot bsd fanfics, all are angst everyone are traumatized but I like writing hurt-comfort so they mostly e... Altro

Oda & Dazai
Ranpo
Ranpo part 2
Atsushi
Akutagawa & Gin, Also Higuchi
Atsushi exeption
Dazai Without Jacket
Dazai in a bar
🫀
Atsushi at home Kyoka not
Dazai w wannie/pl/
Dazai in a bathtub/eng/
Dazai, medicine
Kyoka's sketchbook
Atsushi saw someone
Yosano and a bandaged boy
Atsushi with Tanizaki
Blood
Blood 2
Dazai, Yosano, Kunikida, Ranpo
🫀
Dazai with Chuya sadly Mori
Cold
Atsushi, dogs
Samotna Lucy /pl/
Lonely Lucy /eng/
🫀
Atsushi on lunch break
🎉
🫀
Dazai feels sick
Christmas Gift 🎄🎁
Opening gifts that aren't for me
Untitled Part 38

Atsushi ate candy

1.2K 17 2
Da Lo8477

Tw Abuse

Man in a white clothing kicked a frigle boy in his stomach. The boy throwed up stomach acid as he didn't have any food to vomit with. The man picked boy by his hair what made him scream in pain and begg for him to put him down. The older male instead yelled to him to confess his sins. White head started to whine more and ask what does he mean what sins.

Older dragged him by the hair to another room that was probably the dining room, boy didn't now exacly for he was mostly in the basemant. White haired boy screamed from pain again then he got thrown onto the floor. After his eyes adjusted to the light he could see that in the room were a lot of children in various ages as well as other staff members of the orphanage. The big amount of people scared him a bit but he tried his best to stay calm.

"Atention kids"
White haired boy looked up at the man startled. The rest of people inside the room also lookes in their direction confused. A few kids scared.
"Does anyone of you is friends with Atsushi?"
He said in the most firm and intimidating voice it was posible. All the children started to look at each other in fear until one black haired boy lifted his shaky hand. The man looked at him worh crosed arms and asked if he was friends with Atsushi. Boy nodded slightly but quicly added.
"I- um not friends just... We talk sometimes"
Atsushi who was staring now at him as well looked very hurt for, the black haired boy that just said he just "talked" sometimes with him. Was his closest friends in this orpanage, or so he thought.
"Were you with him today?"
Black haired nodded.
"Then, can you admit that he didn't stole this candy?"
The older asked pulling out his hand and in it two starawberry candy. The boy's face seamed to lit up with fear. Because he recognized the two candy before.

(Yasterday)

Two boys were cleaning the storage room then the black haired one gasped loudly. The more fragile one with white hair looked in his direction in confusion asking what happened.
"Look!"
He said holding three pink candy in his dirty from cleaning the floor with just bare hands and a rag hands.
White haired gasped as well but soon cuted himself off and started to fidle with his hands.
"W-what are you going to d-do with this?"
He asked and sudenly second boy took one of his hand and placed something in it.
"Eat duh!! And you will do so too!"
He said cheerfully while other one looked into his hand and at what was placed in it. There he saw two candy.

"I gave you one more because you deserve it for being so cool! Actually you deserve all the coolest and sweetest sweets in the world! But... I don't have them hehe so for now this will need to do"
He said taking the white haired boy's other hand what made him blush a bit. Stuttering, the fragiler one thanked and put the sweets in his left shoe.

(Present)

"So"
Loud voice of the headmaster made the black haired boy jump up a little. He looked at Atsushi's face that was now covered in tear stains eyes red and puffy he also has a bruise under his eye. Black haires boy wanted with all his heart to say that he didn't steal it and in fact he was the one that found the candy. But he knew that whatever the answer will be Atsushi will get beated up again anyway, and if he said that he found the candy then there was an posibility that the headmaster would do the samd to him as well. So the fear took over...
"He-I, yes... He stole it..."
Atsushi's face was in this moment not filed with fear of what might happen to him but more with a feeling of, betrayal? Yes he feelt betrayed, because he was.
From his thoughts took him out the headmaster by grabbing him by his hair once more. Almost immediantly Atsushi started to scream from pain and while being dragged tried to look at the person he took for a friend. Their eyes met and the black haired boy stretched out his hand to Atsushi, it looked like he was about to help him but got interupted by someone from the orpanage staff. They took his hand and started saying something that he needs to go somewhere. Then he turned his head again Atsushi was already gone.

(Present time, Atsushi pov, Armed detectice agency)

I was working on something on my computer then Ranpo yelled to me. To come over. I stud up from my desk and walked to his.
"I have to work on something with Dazai but don't want to so you go"
My face looked very confused and I tried to convince him to go himself as I still have things I have to work on. But he said no to everything and so I ended up being waved at by Dazai who already stud ready besides the door. I awkwardly waved back and with a sigh started walking to him.

The case was pretty easy just catching a drug dealer in some alley. We were outside of the alley then Dazai heard something so he stoped me and said to be careful because someone is there. I nodded and was about to take another step then someone ran past me. They were fast but I with my ability faster. So I quicly stretched my tiger paw out and succesfuly caught the person. I hold them to the ground while they strugled to come out of my embrace. Finally Dazai walked closer to us and somehow put the handcuffs on the person I was holding.

With a relief I lifted my body from the I assume the dealer and started to shake off the dirt from my pants for we were on the ground after all. The person had their head lowered all the time while Dazai asked them questions, that they didn't even bother to answer.
"Ughhhhh Atsushi! You try it I can't get any information out of him!!!"
I agreed awkwardly as I never did it before but was interupted.
"Atsushi?"
I thought it was Dazai so I asked "what" but weirdly it wasn't him. So I looked at the dealer because he was the only other person there besides Dazai and me. He lifted his head and I found his face weirdly familiar? His face from a very serious one quicly changed to a one a child would have after their balloon flew away.
"Wahhhhhh! Atsushi it's realy you!?????"
It startled me a little.
"Uhm.. Yes my name is Atsushi?"
He stoped sobbing and looked suprised before speaking again.
"Atsushi it's me Mikhail! We were in the same orphanage!"
I sudenly remembered everything, it's Mikhail the only friend I ever had back in the orpanage. How could I forget about him? My eyes startes to water as well and Dazai seemed to notice as he put his hand on my shoulder and asked if I'm okay. But I ignored him and went tl hug Mikhail.
"Mik! I'm so happy to see you again!"
We stayed like this just whining and saying how much we missed each other for a while until Dazai pulled me off by my colar and said to maybe go somewhere else if we wanted to continue. Because more people are starting to apear neer the alley. I agreed and helped Mik up before taking his still handcuffed hand and starting to walk.

We ended up going back to the agency.

As soon as the three of us entered the office Kunikida started yelling asking if this is the drug dealer we were suposed to catch. As always hearing someone scream made me jump up a bit, and normaly it would be nothing but Mik steped in.
"Why are yalling at them? Your scaring Atsushi"
Kunikida stoped screaming and looked at me then looked at Mik.
"I'm yalling because they were late and why do you even care?"
"Them being late doesn't give you any right to yell at them and to your information I care because I know Atsushi and he's getting acared almost of everything so you screaming at him will probably make him like cry!!!"
He screamed into Kunikida's face before turning to me and smiling, I mumbled that I'm not getting scared so easy anymore to what Mikhail chukled a little.

Kunikida told us to get Mikhail to to the interrogation room and so me and Dazai took him there. As we entered Dazai took off his handcuffs and said to me to wait there for some time with Mik and watch him while his gone. With that he left the room leaving me and Mik alone.

The black haired sat at one of the two chairs besides the desk in the middle of the room and gestured for me to do the same. So I walked to his direction and sat on the floor besides him.
"You still like siting on the floor eh?"
He asked giggling, I nodded embarrassed and hid my head inside my hands.
"Well no wonder after all you were never allowed to sit on chairs...uhm never mind"
He tried to laught it off but I lifted my head from my hands a little, with a sad expresion as I got flashbacks from the orphanage. Then I felt something wrap around my shoulders and as I turned my head to the left I saw Mik siting next to me on the ground wraping his arm around me.
"Uhm... So how have you been?"
He said awkwardly, i put my head back on my knees and answered that a lot better obviously.

We talked for some time about what we were doing through all these years. I found out that the reason why after a few days of being kept in the basamant Mikhail were nowhere to be found was that he actually got adopted. He told me that he kept thinking about me everyday couldn't stop wanting to meet me again. Then he asked what I was doing after he left so I started telling that the headmaster and other staff kept on abusing me until I was eighteen then they decidad to throw me away. Mikhail looked very sad about not being there for me and not being able to help me. But then changed into being concerned about how I got this job then. So I also ended up telling him how I saved Dazai from drawning in a river and then Dazai and Kunikida treated me to a meal, after what they told me they were searching for a tiger. On this information Mikhail's face looked rather confused but he didn't say anything and just continued to listen.
"And then Dazai-san said I'll be a bait for the tiger, I wanted to run away but in the end I agreed. Then I and Dazai-san were waiting all of a sudden I felt weird and transformed into a white tiger! But I couldn't control it so I like fainted and the next morning I woke up in a bed and got a call from Dazai-san that I'll be working in the armed detective agency from this day on. That's pretty much it"

Mikhail's face is now even more confused and looks like he's searching for a question.
"Wait- you turned into a tiger?..."
"Uhm yeah I also found out that the reason why the headmaster hated me so much was because I had an ability and was the one destroying things at night for I couldn't control it at the time..."
Black haired took his arm of off my shoulders and I was sure he's going to say something meen. But instead his eyes shined and he gasped.
"Woah!! Atsushi your even cooler now! An ability so cool!!! But does rhis mean you cant control it?"
"Ah no no, you see almost everyone in the ADA has an ability and the boss of ADA has an ability that helped me to control mine"
His eyes shined even more and he lifted his hand to cover his mouth.
"Wah!! So cool! You all have super cool pawers!!! So cooooollllll!!!!!!"
Ah yes, I now remember Mikhail was always addicted to the word cool thenever I talked with him back in the orpanage he said the word cool like three times in every sentence. I chuckled a bit and even though Mik didn't know why he started giggling as well.

(Dazai pov)

After I walked out of the interrogation room I made my way to the room next to it. As I walked in my eyes immediantly made their way on Atsushi and this black haired guy on the other side of Venetian mirror. With a smirk I sat down on one of the chairs inside the small room. The fact is I knew that Atsushi and him know each other, I also knoe that Atsushi have been very down lately and his mental state doesn't look so good either. That's why I come up with this plan in which Atsushi by meating with this guy will chear up a bit and hopefully the guy will maybe help him with his strugles. If I were still in the mafia I would probably beat him up and told to not be pathetic... But I am not in the port mafia anymore so I'll try my best to actually help my apprentice. A smirk made it's way onto my face as I remembered Odasaku's words about helping people. I'll help him, I will for you, for Atsushi, and also for myself...

(Mikhail pov)

The reason for all this sufering Atsushi went through was just because he was born with a ability? Ugh now I hate the headmaster even more. He didn't even told Atsushi this so he probably blamed everything on himself. I was giggling with Atsushi then I realized something. The mirror in front of us, it's pretty obvious it's the kind of mirror that on the other side is a window, I saw them a lot in my life after all. But we aren't talking about anything serious just the past so the only thing I can do is.Then Atsushi didn't look I lifted my hand a bit and stuck my middle finger up to anyone that was now watching us.

Finally after some more time Atsushi's bandaged coworker came back and asked if he got any information while he was gone. Atsushi awkwardly answered no, so I shouted that it's because I'm so so cool and smart and that's why he doesn't have anything yet. Then the man made a little smirk and with a bit terrifying face said.
"Hmm then maybe I shall interrogate him?~"
I shook my head.
"Haha just kidding, just kidding~~"

They now started to seriously intorrogate me and the first question was obviously if I'm the drug dealer. The answer was yes and I could feel that Atsushi's friend knew it from the beging so I said the truth. Atsushi seemed suprised and sad, I felt bad that he will see the bad side of me but since I left the orphanage this was my life. Selling drugs in some dark allays, stealing. Because the truth is I didn't tell Atsushi everything. The people that adopted me actually wanted to sell me to their werehouse for some sick pedos. But luckly with help of one of the other kids there I escaped them and from then on we lived on the streats. It wasn't that bad but one day some brown haired man with an army of black clothed man were fighting near the place the two of us had our little "house" and unfortunaly while we were trying to escape he got killed by one of them that thought he was their anemy. After I lost the only person I had left I started robbing and selling drugs to get money and finally a proper house. Today I was suposed to sell weed to some guy in that alley he was gonna give me a lot of money. But something a lot cooler and better happened! I finally found Atsushi! The last person on this world that I can call my friend. I just want to walk up to him and hig him for the rest of eternity. But that's obviously not posible so first things first.

After interrogation the man wispered something to Atsushi and then said that since I'm underage(he's one year yunger then Atsushi) and this is about selling drugs my parents should take responsibility or something I didn't realy care because I was so busy looking at Atsushi and thinking what his life might be now. Not looking at the man I said I don't have parents or familly what made Atsushi look kinda confused but he didn't say anything. We walked in direction of the main room then the mummy man wispered aomething to me.
"Don't worry I already took care of eveeything your not going to jail~"
What? What dis he mean? I mean I know I'm not going to jail because I'm going to escape them but what did he mean by that? Then he added.
"Ghost's arrow~"
What the fuck.
Then he pointed at Atsushi that was turned back to us, walking. Then at me, and then he made a heart with his hands and smirked. What the fuck how much does he know?! Is this his ability or something??
I didn't have to much time to think about it as we walked through the door. The mummy man runed past me and Atsushi, then was stoped by a blonde haired man that before scared Atsushi.

He screamed aomething about why aren't I in jail yet what I actually wanted to know as well. Then the man finally spoke.
"Oh because he's not going to jail"
All three of us looked confused and even some other members of agency poked their heads from their computers to have a better look on the situation.
"What!!? What do you mean he isn't going? Your not to decidate this!!"
"Hmm well the president already knows and agreed"
"What do you mean Dazai?"
Now asked a purple haired woman while walking closer towards us.
"Well you see, he is going to join the agency!"
Everyones faces droped and we all together said a loud.
"What?!"

3181 Words
While writing this I thought that I like this so much that I'm going to write a whole another story so you can find it on my profil. Remember to drink water please it's starting to get hoter! Wish you a great day and life like always, I drove today in a broken car, bye bye.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25.3K 563 18
!Slow updates! This is my first book but um- Yeah it's basically gonna be some dazai angst because I like to write those Do I enjoy making dazai suff...
1.2K 55 6
Just like the title says, this is a collection of sick and hurt fics, mostly from requests. A few trigger warnings to keep in mind: * fainting * pa...
3.5K 132 21
Some Haikyuu oneshots I mostly prefer to write hurt comfort since writing is how I process trauma Requests are okay, just no smut. I'm not really com...
124K 1.9K 31
Yeah, I've been bored. So I made a One shot book! I'm taking requests!