A Business Proposal |Taekook...

By taekookishhh

[ON HOLD] This is a Taekook fiction based on the kdrama "Business Proposal" ..!! ✨ More

Author's POV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

234 18 115
By taekookishhh

Am really sorry for the too late update ! 🥺

There might be some typos. So, if you come across any please do inform me 😬

Hope you enjoy reading

______________________________________

The same day when the employees at Go Food were amused by their new President, it was our dear Jungkook's birthday. Jin entered their team cabin saying that since it was Jungkook's birthday, he has made a reservation at Kookie's favourite place, Aunty's Street Food to celebrate as a team. Jungkook shyly replied, "Thank you, you didn't really have to do this for me. " Namjoon cut him off and said that a team should always stick together and just then Kookie's phone dinged with a few messages from his longtime crush --

👤 Happy Birthday
👤 Can you swing by ?
👤 I have something for you

He can't really miss this...

Almost immediately, putting his phone aside, Kookie rolled his chair to his Jin hyung and whispered in his ears, "Jin hyung am so sorry but I don't think I can make it to the team dinner today." Jin immediately snapped back whispering, "Why? What is it? " Seeing Kookie being hesitant to answer, Jin continued, "Is it a guy?" Jungkook dumbly asked how did he know and Jin replied rolling his eyes, " Because your soul less eyes are suddenly sparkling. That's how." With that a blush appeared on Kookie's cheeks and Jin winked at him saying, "Go grab your man !" before standing up from his seat and announcing to his team mates, i.e., Hoseok and Namjoon that they have celebrate Kookie's birthday without the birthday boy joining, while Jungkook quickly packed his things up. Hoseok was taken aback and asked dumbfounded, "What's going on?" while Namjoon retorted, "It's like celebrating Thanksgiving without Turkey !" while Jungkook took his leave while uttering a number of sorrys and thank-yous, promising that the next dinner will be on him.

*******

Jungkook was standing with a shy smile beside the metro door while looking outside the train when his bestfriend, Park Jimin called him. He heard his bestfriend sweetly wishing him , " Kookie Kookie... I'm so busy... that I can't even meet up with you on your birthday. So what's you plan today huh !?"

[ A/n : I'll use Jm for Jimin's words .. ]

Jk : Mingyu wants to see me, so am heading over (while smiling and blushing madly!!!)

Jm : Mingyu ? Why is he calling you ? After he made you do all that work for his new menu ? (he retorted and sounded soo pissed !!)

Jk : That was hardly work. I had a blast, and I learned a lot too. (He tried to calm down his bestfriend)

Jm : Ayyyyee Goodness, you're really head-over-heels for Mingyu.
But he's never the one to remember birthdays. Why is he --
Wait, No way ! (he gasps as he remembers something with a smile)

Jk : What no way ?

Jm : Was that necklace from before really your birthday gift?

Jk : Necklace ? .....

[ Flashback... ]

Since Jungkook is a food researcher and Mingyu is a very close friend with Jungkook and Jimin, Mingyu asked Jungkook to taste the new menu of his restaurant. So while Kookie was busy munching on the various food items tasting them and analysing their taste, Jimin found a necklace from behind the counter. Excitedly, Jimin showed it to his bestfriend who shrugged while munching on his food that maybe a customer has left that behind.

He took a seat opposite to Jungkook and opened the pink velvet box only to fine a sapphire pendant inside it, and it even had the authenticity certificate with it. He gasped in surprise. Jungkook nonchalantly replied, "that's my birth stone" and kept eating, while Jimin excitedly kept on wondering and guessing the person who Mingyu might be dating, which included a foreign model, a journalist writing an article on his restaurant, a youtuber . And Jungkook kept on blacklisting them as he said that the foreign model went back to his country when Mingyu rejected him, that the journalist was flirting with Mingyu but stopped once she was friend zoned by him and the youtuber got rejected live.

Jimin gave it some thought and said, "maybe it's your birthday present then"

Jungkook choked on his food, "What ??? For me ??? Lemme see..."

But before he could even touch the velvet box, it was snapped close by none other than his bestfriend Jimin saying, " No. This is way too expensive to buy for a friend" while laughing nervously. Jungkook nodded awkwardly, "Right?" Jimin replied with a nervous nod while Jungkook looked to his side, and his eyes stopped on his crush, who was serving dishes to his guests at the restaurant being all smiley while he sat there rubbing his palms nervously...

[ ...End of Flashback ]

Jm : That's it !!!!
Yaah...It has to be for you !!!

Jungkook chuckled and replied...

Jk : You said it was too expensive for a friend.

Jm : Wellll....what if he's trying to transfer from the friendship train to the boyfriend express ? (while smirking playfully and making cute faces as if Jungkook could see him...)

Before Jungkook could answer, the train announcement system chimed in saying that it was his stop to get down and so he excused himself and hung up.

*******

Kim Taehyung alights from his royal blue Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 being greeted by his Chief Secretary, Min Yoongi. He takes long strides to the elevator while he asks his Secretary whether the inauguration has been taken care of. Yoongi replied affirmative monotonously.

Kim Taehyung is right in front of the elevator, with Min Yoongi standing behind him. He turns his head sideways addressing his Secretary to ask, "What about the Chairman?" Before even he could answer the elevator door dinged open revealing a furious looking man --

-- The Chairman...

Both Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi flinched while Taehyung blinked once...twice...

"You bastard !!!" , while swinging his walking stick at Taehyung while stepped two steps back from the furious and intimidating Chairman.

He continued while trailing behind the two men to Kim Taehyung's place , "I told you to come to inauguration but you blew me off !! You are determined to go against me aren't you !"

Taehyung slightly looked back at his grandfather, with his hands still in his pockets, denying politely and saying that he was simply busy and nothing else. The Chairman retorted back saying, "Aishh...this brat...you just flew back today and you can't take a single damn day off !? " Taehyung replied sternly with a straight face, " No, I can't. There are too many things taht need to be taken care of. " While the Chairman gets a call from Mr. Park and hangs up immediately feeling irritated as he was constantly calling the Chairman. Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi shared a look of knowing before the Chairman asked, "What needs to be taken care of ? This is a well-oiled machine. You are really nit-picking! Tchh ... You think you are the only smart one in the world --" He was cut-off by Taehyung saying, "Are you realising that now ? You do know that none of my projects has failed right? ", while smirking confidently, not even looking back at his grandfather.

He continued while crossing his arms and smiling playfully, while looking at the Chairman, "Even the kimchi project overseas, was a success."

The Chairman has a proud smirk on his face and says, "Yes, I'm aware, and actually that's why I have prepared a very important project for you."

Kim Taehyung, being very interested comes a few step closer to his grandfather with determined eyes looking right into his grandfather's eyes and asked, "What kind of project ?"

They both started a staring contest, Taehyung in anticipation of his upcoming project and the Chairman preparing himself before speaking of the project. Taehyung leans closer with a questioning look to his grandfather and so does the Chairman.

The tension in the air kept increasing with Yoongi staring at the duo in anticipation...

______________________________________

A/n :

I'm again sorry for the late update ☹️

I'll try and update regularly...

So, How's it so far ?

What do you think of the new project ?

***Peeps who hv seen the drama 🤫🤫🤫🤫 just enjoy the tea ☕***

Please do vote and comment your views. It'll really make my day
🤌🏼🥺

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed!! 🤗

09/04/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
301K 16.4K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
135K 7.8K 31
Wherein Jungkook fell in love with his secretary. He trusted Kim Taehyung that much, he even gave everything to him but he didn't know that his secre...
6.7M 373K 118
BOOK 1 & 2 INCLUDED ― in which taehyung is willing to give jungkook anything he asks for β€’ TOP!JK BOTTOM!TAE Β»very short chapters [completed]