HAOBIN | BOYS PLANET

By seec_hilary

🫧 just a haobin ff <3 zhanghao x sung hanbin boys planet ζ˜Šε½¬πŸ’— promisingly appropriate just for fun! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
new book πŸ”­

7

1.5K 36 8
By seec_hilary

The Dual Position Battle started a few days later. The trainees gathered in the auditorium and the fourth Star Master reveals and explains the second mission. The starts and each contestant has to choose one of the twelve songs divided into the three categories "Vocal & Rap", "Vocal & Dance", and "Rap & Dance". Once a team hits its maximum number of members, higher-ranked trainees can replace lower-ranking trainees from the group to free up a spot for themselves. Contestants are urged to include a creative element in their performances, might it be changing parts of the choreography or writing new lyrics themselves. 

Zhanghao was ranked five during the First Survival Announcement, and Hanbin luckily the first. Zhanghao had his eyes locked on Tomboy by (G)I-DLE, as it was one of his favourite idols, and he fell in love with the song once he heard its catchy rhythm and melodic tune.

He nibbled his lip nervously as he eyed the trainees walking down that aisle and pushing out others for themselves. He said a silent prayer, thankful that he was high-ranked, and hopefully the others wouldn't replace him.

Gunwook, a trainee that he thought was scary, walked up to the spot and stood beside Woongki. "I'm so sorry, hyung," He mumbled penitantly, apologising every second. "It's okay," Woongki laughed cheerfully, comforting him instead of himself. He walked away from the team, drooping, making Gunwook more upset. "That feels a lot worse than expected," He whispered to the member beside him, sighing, "It hurts more than I thought I would..." They looked at Woongki, who was still dangling in the middle. Seeing his tiny shadow, Gunwook considered calling him back, but then-

Woongki straightened up, twisted his arms above his head, and sashayed to the Feel Special stand. Everyone couldn't help and laugh. "Our likeable, amusing Woongki-boi!"

Gunwook blinked comically. "Okay, nothing, I feel fine now!" He laughed along with the others.

After a few more exchanges, Hoetaek and Zhanghao moved into the Tomboy team. Hanbin being the one to choose the final position, grinned victoriously. Gunwook aced at rapping, Hoetaek was an experienced legend, and Zhanghao was literally the world to him.

As everyone settled down in their new groups, Zhanghao and Hanbin looked at each other at the same time. "Hao-hyung," Hanbin smiled widely, "Yaey!" Zhanghao couldn't hide his excitement either, and grinned sweetly. Hoetaek shook his head, "These kids!" Gunwook, who was also a drama boy, laughed, "This is going to be amazing."

˗ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'ˎ˗

"Tomboy group is gonna win, for sure, no doubt!"

"Yeah, did you see them at practice?"

"They're awesome..."

"Absolutely aces."

That was what Hanbin had heard backstage. Then why, why was Zhanghao voted the trainee that needed to improve? Now his hyung wasn't feeling well, and was sulking in a corner. He felt frustrated about the comments and wanted to thump someone, so hard right now.

"Hyung," Hanbin called softly, "Are you okay?" Zhanghao continued to shake his head and pouted. Hanbin wanted to hug him and protect him from the world.

He watched Zhanghao going to the washroom. He stayed in there for a while, until Hanbin followed him and found him weeping silently in a stall.

"Hao-hyung," He knocked on the door, "Please come out. I'm scared."

Instead, Zhanghao unlocked the door, still hiding his tearful face. Hanbin squeezed beside him, "I don't agree with them. You did great." Seeing Zhanghao still crying, he gently pried off his folded arms and started a therapy session. At least hyung is talking, Hanbin smiled in the midst of Zhanghao's sulks.

"Hyung, we'll figure something out, I promise," Hanbin lolled his head on Zhanghao's shoulder, which stunned Zhanghao. He instantly forgot about his worries, and a faint blush dusted across his cheeks.

Over the weeks, Zhanghao racked through his brain and created new steps to enlighten the performance. Hanbin also helped him with his Korean pronunciation and he practiced harder than anyone. Slowly, he began to recover from his unhappiness.

However, Hanbin was feeling a bit depressed. Training was understandably tiring, and it used up lots of energy for him; To make it worse, he was feeling extremely homesick, missing his mom's café and his family's warmth entirely. He depressingly went to the dark laundry himself, and sat there for hours. Zhanghao, who heard the gossip, immediately rushed over to find him.

"Hanbin?"

"Hao-hyung? Is that you?" He quickly wiped his tears, not wanting his hyung to think him a coward.

"Why are you crying?!" Zhanghao hugged Hanbin, "Did someone hurt you?"

"No, no," Hanbin coughed, "I'm just a bit homesick, that's all. And...and training is a bit hard than I thought."

"Aww," Zhanghao hugged Hanbin tighter. It was easier for him as they were both in the dark. "Everyone feels that, it's not just you. You've done great already, all you need is just a little rest. Cheer up, Hanbinnie."

Hanbin leaned on Zhanghao's shoulder again. "Hanbinnie?" Zhanghao stiffened, and Hanbin  sensed that, "Nah, I like it when you say that."

"Really?" Zhanghao laughed, "I love how you call me Hao-hyung too."

"Hao-hyuuuuuuuuuuung," Hanbin groaned, "Tell me about your life."

"Sure." They talked for hours, spending time in the dark together until Hanbin hear Matthew calling his name.

"Zhanghao isn't here too," Ricky's deep voice muttered.

"Better go," Zhanghao patted Hanbin, "They're setting out the search team soon."

"Hyung," Hanbin started, but Zhanghao shook his head, "Before they come here with guns!!!!"

Hanbin blew a kiss and left the laundry room, with Matthew hugging him. Zhanghao waited a few minutes, then when he thought no one was there, he walked out the front door-

"Bro, why did you spend three hours in there with Hanbin-hyung?" Ricky pushed aside Zhanghao (who was wearing a freaky face) and checked the room, "And in the dark too? Wtf???"

"Is that your specialty now?!" Zhanghao rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall, "Scaring me whenever I look away?"

"Bruh, I'm just worried about you, until I knew you were canoodling with your boyfriend."

"We weren't canoodling! We were just talking, that's all."

Ricky sighed. "S...So are you guys an item?"

Zhanghao looked away. "I...I don't know."

"Hao-"

"Don't you dare mock me," Zhanghao glared at him, "You always knew my sexuality."

"I knew you are the most heterophobic person in the entire galaxy," Ricky shrugged, "And I don't think fans will be shocked. They love your CP movement."

"What?"

"Come on, Haobin is literally viral! The iconic hearts you guys made..."

Zhanghao didn't listen after that. He was thinking about Hanbin and him. Should they be serious?

˗ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'ˎ˗

"Thank you, Hao-hyung," Hanbin groped Zhanghao's hands after he cane out Tom the bathroom. "Thank you?" Zhanghao tilted his head questionably.

"For helping me," Hanbin squeezed his fist, "Thanks."

"You're thankful?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Mm."

"Give me a massage."

Hanbin squealed. "Why? You can't?" Zhanghao mimed having a crooked back. Hanbin told him to lie on the bed, and as he touched his skin for the first time, he felt an electric bolt shock through the both of them.

A/N:
👀🤭
my wattpad: seec_hilary
my instagram: seec_hilary
my youtube: see c hilary
consider following and subscribing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 641 15
in which ricky realises his feelings for his best friend, gyuvin.
9.6K 585 16
❝forever winter if you go❞ haobin soulmate!au by suncenzo on ao3 #2 in hanbin 12.05.23
19.7K 619 29
Like the title says requests are open
15.3K 601 24
RED ❝ fake-dating can't go wrong, right? 1 α΅’αΆ  𝑔Լᡒттₑᡣ π‘‘α΅’β‚α΅£α΅’β‚‘κœ±! #1 in keita 19.02.24 #10 in zhanghao 08.04.24 #2 in hanbin 25.05.24 #...