NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 9

2.7K 56 3
By alicat252

After I woke up at 5am I worked out with Sandro again , showered did my make up and got dressed my brothers instantly complained about my choice in outfit but I went on a feminist style rant that shut them up and we sat down to eat breakfast.

" today is Sunday we have work still but I wanted to say we'll be home for dinner, also Noella you'll be starting school with they boys tomorrow " Sandro says towards the end of breakfast I tell him that's fine but also let him know I'll be heading out to my friends house to hangout. " that's fine just invite your friends to dinner I want to meet them" says Sandro in response.

"I'll see if there available" he nods his head while looking at his phone and says goodbye as he leaves for work soon after the others left either to work or to see friends I go to the garage climbing into my Lamborghini and drive off the the gate of the estate waving to the guards as i make my way to see Javi and Diego.

I pull up to the house we own in New York we've only ever used this house as a place to stay when we did work in New York staying in hotels can be tiring after a while. I walk into the house only to hear Diego and Javi fighting once again 9/10 times is Diego fault that's a lie it's always his fault he loves antagonizing Javi who's patience and temper is short with Diego.

They end the fight upon seeing me they both walk over and hug me and say how much they miss me This is the longest we've been apart in a while we catch-up on the couch about my bio family the mafia and upcoming meetings. " they don't know I speak Italian so they often talk business in-front of me their having problems with the Irish they stole two of the last shipments and heard how the Irish tried to do the same to us but ultimately failed and backed off they want to reach out and talk alliance Javi I want you to take care of it just don't tell them you're name or show your face I have to introduce you as friends so for the time being we're innocent teenagers "

"It's smart the Italians are strong not as strong as us we've been slowly started building relations with other mafias when the truth ultimately come out it will be better that we're allies not enemies " Javier says " also you're both coming to dinner tonight " "I can't wait to meet them is Tommaso gonna be there " Diego says Diego happens to be obsessed with my brother not in a sexual way Diego's straight but Tommaso happens to be one of the best snipers in the underground and D is his biggest fan .

" Please please act normal he doesn't talk much and you're going to make him so uncomfortable" I say hoping the night goes well
" Jeez you have no faith in my abilities to be normal " Diego dramaticly exclaims Javi and I look at each other before say " NO"

I just left the house heading in the city. I want to check out Tommaso's Tattoo shop and hopefully convince him to tattoo me oh and talk to me . I pull up and see his shop and it perfectly embodies him I'm impressed.

I enter the shop and see three people talking behind the desk one girl was pink hair and tattoos and seems friendly the other girl radiates totally badasss energy she has brown hair with lots of tattoos and the last person is a guy covered in tats and piercings. They hear the bell from above the door ring and look at me I make my way over say hello and asking if Tammaso was busy.

They girl with pink hair introduces her self " hiya sweetie I'm Dolly Mae to my left is Roxie and to my right is Axel , Tammaso doesn't take walk ins but both Roxie and Axel do" I smile at her and say " Tammaso is my brother I just wanted to come visit if he wasn't busy " they looked shocked as I announced our relation " oh my I'll let him know you're here he isn't with a client I'll be right back " Dolly Mae says as she scurries to the back.

" I've known Tom for awhile I didn't know he had a sister " Roxie says slightly smiling at me " I lived with our mother in LA " "ohhh" axel says just as Tammaso comes into the room alarmed at my presence he begins rambling asking if I'm hurt I laugh and say " I'm fine Mas I just wanted to see you and the shop" his lips slight upturn for a moment before showing me is studio

"I love it Mas it matches your aesthetic" in the corner of the room I see two Dobermans huddled together they instantly approach trying to figure out who I am. " aww who are these guys " Tammaso says they are my dogs Pryo and Felix he tells me they stay at the shop due to how much attention they get here compared to what they'd receive at the estate.

"So Mas I want you to do a tattoo for me how cool to have my big brothers artwork on my body permanently". He smirks saying " I thought Alessandro told you no more tattoos till 18." I smile and say " what Alessandro doesn't know won't kill him " he smirks back and asks what I want to get as he gets set up. " I want to get a Medusa tattoo. "

He stops what he's doing and looks at me with concern and also pain " so I'm assuming you know what a Medusa tattoo represents " I ask looking at him he gulps before saying "there a symbol of strength and survival for sexual assault victims" I smile sadly before saying " 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed Sexual Assault , I just happen to belong in that statistic , I'm not ready to tell you all about my past yet but I trust this will stay between us " he smiles sadly at me before asking if he can hug me I nod as he hugs me it's the safety and familiarity that has me in awe " I've missed you so much what ever you tell me says between us when ever your ready I'm here ".

Tammaso has been tattooing my outer thigh for the past few hours I feel much closer to him we've been talking about nothing and everything we have a lot in common " growing up I used to have these dreams about a little girl and older boys I thought they we're apart of my imagination to cure my loneliness one of the boys names he appeared in alot of dreams was Mas , on the plane ride to New York Sandro was telling me all about my brothers and he said you're name I realized they weren't dreams made up to cure my loneliness they were my memories of living here "

He smiled at me not slightly a full smile before saying " we were attracted at the hip when you weren't with dad , when you were kidnapped I lost a piece of myself having you back Im starting to feel whole again " Tommaso finishes my tattoo and I'm blown away but it's artist abilities. "Wow Mas it's stunning thank you so much it means way more knowing you're the one who's done it ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 614 18
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...