I'm not a hero

由 GAMERWHITEDEVIL

By JustBored21 James and Lily have been put into a coma, Adrian Potter is the boy-who-lived, Dumbledore raise... 更多

Everything going to plan
2
Flying lessons and duel with Draco
The man
proxies, punching Malfoy and two girls
Meeting parents, misinterpretation
Troll
Fight and Quidditch
Cloak, battle of minds, yellow eyes
Chapter 10
End of first year
Start of second year
Lockhart, Quidditch and the cat
Duelling club, Polyjuice
first meetings, telling Daphne, Ginny
Lockhart, end of second year
Snuffles, three-way fight
Train, training and Buckbeak
Boggart, reveal
Interrogation, Kreatcher
Family time, brother talk
23
Start of fourth year, goblet of fire,
25
Fights, Yule ball, flying
27:Second task, family day, third task
Fight, transformation
A few reveals, order meetings
30
31-FLASHBACK

21

2.7K 65 31
由 GAMERWHITEDEVIL

In the hospital room, a rare and unusual sight could be seen. Harry bloody Potter, top Slytherin and sass master level five was crying into his mother's shoulders. This surprised many people for many different reasons.

Sirius was surprised because Harry had visited him before in Azkaban and while Harry looked extremely uncomfortable he never cried, he also remembered that Harry barley cried as a baby as well. Remus tried to rack his memories for times he saw Harry cry and he could only remember from the top of his head was one time he actually saw it happen and that was when Harry was born. Heck, Harry was barley bothered when he was stabbed so it was definitely an unusual sight.

Dumbledore was also surprised, in his experience Harry always had three different looks. The 'I can't wait for you to finish so I can go' look, the 'I am getting pissed off look' and the 'I am irritating you and I'm bloody proud of it look'. Never before had he seen Harry cry.

In all honesty the boy was reminding him a lot of a younger Tom Riddle, both were smart, strong and handsome half-bloods that made their way into Slytherin and reached the top. He was also slightly worried with how Harry seemed to be much stronger than Tom was at his age.

Looking at Lily Potter hugging her son, Dumbledore could only wonder where his plan went wrong.

This wasn't the first time the Potters had woken up, the first time was when Adrian was about five and Dumbledore couldn't have that, he had made sure that the staff alert him before anyone else. He had gotten there and oblivated the healers before hitting James and Lily with a coma spell, then oblivating them whilst they were asleep. He only ever did that one time since, when Adrian was nine.

He had to keep them away so they couldn't affect Adrian, they would ruin his influence over him. He had planned to stage an accident when Adrian was older and get rid of both Potters, he would then blame Voldemort and Adrian would want to get revenge.

But now, he couldn't do that, the healers had alerted him and he realised that his spell had worn off but unfortunately Remus Lupin was in the room when the floo came. Remus had ran out of the room with such a surprising speed that Dumbledore didn't even have time to obliviate or even speak to the man, Dumbledore had decided to take action.

He went to the hospital wing, he found the healers trying to settle down a wild Lily and James Potter. He had hoped to have them settle down then quickly find out who knew they had woken up, but then Sirius and Remus arrived with Harry.

Dumbledore was thinking about this, he was an extremely powerful wizard and could chose to obliviate everyone in the room but that wouldn't be as easy as it appears.

Sirius and James, while suffering the physical effects of Azkaban and being in stasis, were still auror trained and dangerous men, even with the later not having a wand. Remus Lupin was also a brilliant duellist and would have defiantly made auror if he wasn't a werewolf, Lily Potter didn't have a wand but was also a person that one doesn't cross. Plus there's also the handful of healers in the room, Dumbledore had no idea about how strong they were and while he used to be a Gryffindor he wasn't a fan of jumping head first into the unknown.

Plus there was Harry Potter, the Slytherin who was just as dangerous with his hands and feet as he was with his wand. As evidenced by the Japanese war duels and his confrontations with Malfoy and his duel with Adrian.

If the boy was capable of non-verbal casting and swatting away spells, things that many adults struggled with then it was clear that the boy was powerful. Plus, Dumbledore for all of his magical knowledge had no physical combat knowledge and if Harry got close enough he could probably cause some serious damage.

With that, Dumbledore decided to let the events go on until he could find a way to fix everything.

"Look at you" Lily let go of Harry, she put her hands on his shoulders and looked at him from head to toe "so handsome, you take after your father but you have my eyes."

"Best of both" Harry smiled at his mother as he wiped the tears from his face "these eyes have been so brilliant in the past, nobody refuses when you flash the eyes"

"Don't I know it?" Lily asked rhetorically as smiled at her son

"Harry?" A voice spoke softly, Harry saw his father, slowly making his way towards them.

"Dad" Harry breathed, as James leaned against the bed to stay upright

"How are you?" James asked

"Never better" Harry grinned and gently hugged his father, a bit fearful of hurting the man. James hugged his son back.

"It's nice to see you Harry" James kissed him on the forehead

"Is that because I'm your son or just because I look like you?" Harry joked

"Do I have to pick one?" James joked back

"You've just woken up and you're already joking" Lily pointed out

"He started it" James defended himself

"Yeah, well I'm not the adult here" Harry pointed out as he let go

"Curses" James cursed

"Prongs!" Sirius ran up to James and pulled him into a strong hug, Remus quickly followed in Sirius's footsteps.

"Padfoot! Moony" James replied as he hugged him back "Look at you both, you've gotten old!"

"I'm still better looking than you!" Sirius replied as he hugged his brother in all but blood

"Yeah, well I got the best looking girl in Hogwarts so I don't know how you came to that" James grinned as he let the two go

"Glad to know you haven't changes" Remus smiled

"You two have though" Lily commented as she came over and gave Sirius and Remus a hug each "Remus, what in Merlin's name is on your face?"

"I believe she's referring to your facial hair" Sirius explained to a confused Remus

"What's wrong with it?" Remus asked defensively

"It looks like the sort of moustache that a porn star would have" Harry replied "with that being said, don't you dare get rid of it"

"Oh good, he takes after Lily" James commented

"Lily, James, it's good to see you" Dumbledore re-entered the conversation and smiled his signature grandfather smile.

"Oh, you're still here" Harry said in a disappointed tone

"Gentlemen" Dumbledore said to the healers "could we perhaps have a moment alone?" The healers, not the sort of people to question Albus Dumbledore, left the room.

"Hello Professor" James said "by the way, do you know where Adrian is?"

"Yes, where's Adrian?" Lily asked

"Probably getting sent hate glares from everyone who's currently at Hogwarts" Harry said before Dumbledore could reply

"What do you mean?" James asked

"Oh, it's simple really" Harry replied "Adrian hasn't been that popular since that time he nearly killed me and Remus"

"What?!" Both adult Potters shouted

"Mr Potter, you know that's not true" Dumbledore said

"Really?" Harry said with fake confusion "Because I remember getting punched, kicked, stabbed, thrown through a window and Remus getting stabbed"

"You were stabbed?!" An alarmed Lily exclaimed

"Let me explain" Remus said "I'm currently a professor at Hogwarts. I was teaching the class about boggarts. Harry's girlfriend, Daphne Greengrass, came up to me"

"You have a girlfriend?" James asked with a hint of pride in his voice

"Best looking girl in the school" Harry grinned

"I'm sensing a theme here" Sirius commented

"Anyway" Remus continued "she told me that Harry and his friend didn't want to participate, Adrian pushed Harry into the boggart when I was distracted. The boggart transformed and then knocked Harry's wand out of his hand and attacked him, I tried to stop the two but then the boggart had injured me. Fortunately Harry was able to stop it."

"Ah yes, while we're on that topic, I was wondering if you could tell me about your boggart" Dumbledore said to Harry

"I'd rather not" Harry refused "perhaps we could talk about how badly you've messed up"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Mum" Harry took a step back and looked at his mother "did you know that after you were put in a coma, Dumbledore had taken Adrian and basically left him alone in a giant mansion with nothing but presents and house elves while sending me to the Dursley's in all of his 'infinite wisdom'" Harry couldn't have said the last two words with more sarcasm if he tried.

"What?!" Lily turned to Dumbledore and the old man was grateful that the redhead didn't currently have a wand on her "you sent him to Vernon and Petunia?!"

"Now, now Lily" Dumbledore tried to calm the girl

"Hey mum, did you know that they used to make me sleep in a cupboard?" Harry interrupted

"They what?!" Anger filled the redheaded woman

"The cupboard under the stairs, also known as my bedroom" Harry replied "and to think, he wanted to keep me there"

"Are you out of your mind?!" Lily stormed at the aging headmaster "What were you thinking?! Putting one son in a mansion while you put the other in hell?! Were you on drugs at the time?!"

"I'd be surprised if he wasn't currently on drugs" Harry commented "I mean, look at those robes, what more evidence do you need?"

"There's nothing wrong with my robes" Dumbledore defended his purple and starry robes

"They're going to be on fire if I don't get my answers!" Lily growled

"Now Lily, I'm sure that young Harry is just exaggerating and …"

"Did you know that they starved me?" Harry interrupted "Starved, hit me, rarely let me wash, just treated me like a house elf who was incapable of doing his job. And to think, he wanted to keep me there"

"Dumbledore, would you like to explain that?!" Lily spat

"Now Lily…"

"Plus they let their son bully me" Harry added "in fact they encouraged it, rewarded him if he did so. And to think, he wanted to keep me there"

"He's going to make her explode" Sirius commented to Remus who could only nod in agreement

"Well?!" Lily looked at Dumbledore expectedly

"Lily" Dumbledore replied "I did what I…"

"Oh, and there was that time that Uncle Vernon tried to kill me" Harry commented

"What?!" Lily and James exclaimed

"Tried to stab me and leave me in the streets"

"Dumbledore, if you don't give me a good reason to stop then I'm going to break my foot in-between your legs!" Lily gave Dumbledore a look that would have caused a lesser man to piss his pants, it only left Dumbledore slightly terrified.

"Now, now Lily" Dumbledore began "the night of the attack, Adrian had stopped Voldemort by redirecting the killing curse. I believe that Voldemort is still alive, I had to take Adrian away and get him to safety"

"What about Harry?!" Lily demanded

"Yeah Dumbledore!" Harry nodded "What about Harry?! To think, he left me there!"

"You could have sent him to the Longbottoms, Andromeda, Sirius, Remus, McGonagall, Flitwick, or about just about anyone else more qualified and you chose the Dursley's?!"

"Lily, the Longbottoms were attacked shortly after you and while they are alive, they are in no condition to look after children" Dumbledore lied like his life depended on it, even though that part was true "Augusta Longbottom was already dealing with Neville on her own and I couldn't add to her burden, Remus was a werewolf and couldn't be given custody of a child. McGonagall and Flitwick already have responsibilities to many children.

Andromeda Tonks was grieving from the death of her husband whilst dealing with her own daughter, she was in no condition to care for two children" Dumbledore couldn't reveal he planned to have Harry die, especially now.

"Wait! What?!" James interrupted "What happened to the Longbottoms?! What happened to Ted?!"

'Shortly, after Voldemort went missing some death eaters went looking for them" Harry began explaining "they figured that the Longbottoms knew where Voldemort had gone, they tortured them with the torture curse until their minds snapped. Their basically living as vegetables at this point, as for Mr Tonks, he died in a death eater attack the day before but was only discovered about three days after." It was around that point that Harry looked around and noticed that the Longbottoms weren't in this room like last time, he wondered where they had gone.

"Oh merlin" James said in disbelief

"Okay, fine but what about Sirius?" Lily asked, saddened by the news but she wasn't about to forget her son's suffering

"He was in Azkaban" Harry said

"What?!"

"I was in Azkaban" Sirius confirmed "until quite recently"

"Why were you in Azkaban?!"

"He was framed for betraying you and killing thirteen muggles by Peter" Harry explained "and was sent to Azkaban"

"Yeah, I only got out recently, thanks to Harry" Sirius replied

"Harry got you out?" Lily asked in an amazed voice

"Yeah" Sirius nodded "he was the one who caught Pettigrew, apparently the traitor had been hiding as a rat all these years. I wanted to kill him but Harry insisted we show him to the public, he took me and Peter to the great hall of the school after he called some aurors there and then he showed Peter off to the whole world"

"it was nothing, just another day for a genius in a world of idiots" Harry shrugged even though there was a proud smile on his face "by the way Dumbledore, want to tell everyone how you did nothing to get Sirius a trial even though you jumped to help Professor Snape?"

"Snape?!" James exclaimed "We may have gotten over our problems but you helped Snape and not Sirius?!"

"I couldn't figure it out either, I mean on one hand you got the ex-death eater who wants forgiveness and on the other hand you have the order member and one of the best aurors the ministry had." Harry replied

"We're getting off topic" Dumbledore said

"Yes we are" Lily agreed "what were you thinking when you put Harry with my sister?!"

"Lily, it was the best place for him and…" Dumbledore was cut off by a large slap across his face, Dumbledore actually felt a bit of blood in his mouth. Lily had surprising strength for a woman who had just been in a coma for the last twelve years.

"How dare you?!" Lily shouted in his face "How dare you even think that?! Even say that?! Especially after hearing what he said!"

"Clearly you are emotional" Dumbledore said sadly, as if Lily should be disappointed with herself "when you calm down then perhaps we can talk some more, good day to you" Dumbledore turned and left the room.

"Harry, please tell me none of that stuff actually happened" James said with a hint of pleading in his voice

"I'd have to lie to say that" Harry replied

"Do…do you still live with my si…Petunia?" Lilly asked slowly

"She's dead, so is Uncle Vernon and Dudley" Harry responded

"How did they die?" James asked

"Car crash" Harry replied emotionlessly

Adrian Potter arrived in the hospital room with Ron and Hermione following him, he had just found out his parents had woken up and was ecstatic. They entered the room where the trio found a weird sight, Lily and James were back in their beds and Harry was sat inbetween them with his head resting on Lily's bed.

"Is he asleep?" Ron asked

"Probably" Adrian said dismissively and walked up the pair "mum? Dad?"

"Adrian! Is that you?! James exclaimed

"It's me dad!" Adrian nodded happily

"Oh my gosh, Adrian!" Lily said as Ron slowly approached Harry, he was about to poke Harry to see if he was awake.

"Touch me with that finger and you'll find it permanently stuck up your nose" Harry threatened as he sat back up, he rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "Sirius has gone then?"

"Yeah, said he'd be right back though" James nodded

"So Adrian, tell me about yourself" Lily smiled

"Well, I'm in Gryffindor" Adrian said proudly "unlike Harry" he added

"What does that mean?" James asked

"Harry's a Slytherin" Adrian answered, a bit pleased to see Harry's jaw tighten.

"You're a Slytherin?" James asked

"Yes" Harry said in a quiet voice "I'm sorry if that disappoints you"

"It doesn't disappoint us baby" Lily reassured him

"Yeah" James agreed "just surprised is all, didn't peg you as Slytherin."

"It was either Slytherin or Ravenclaw for me" Harry replied "the hat said I was brave but wouldn't fit into Gryffindor, didn't enough people to be loyal to at the time so Hufflepuff was out. Admittedly I only chose Slytherin to irritate a few people and because Daphne was in Slytherin."

"Wait a sec, you don't care that he's in Slytherin?" Adrian asked with disbelief

"No" Lily shook her head "he's still our son and we still love him, just like how we love you, even though you nearly killed Harry and Remus"

"That wasn't intentional!" Adrian turned red

"I know baby, that's why we're not mad. However, I don't want to see or hear anything like that again. Now, do you want to introduce us to your friends?" Lily was still planning to have a big discussion with Adrian about his behaviour, but she had just come out of a coma and was too tired for that.

"Uh…yeah, this is Hermione Granger" Adrian gestured to Hermione "She's a muggleborn like you, a few people think she's a lot like you"

"A few people are idiots" Harry commented

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Granger has a good memory and is muggleborn, that hardly makes her another version of mum. If we followed that logic then we'd have quite a few mini-mums around in Ravenclaw"

"Whatever" Adrian shook his head and gestured to Ron "this is my best friend, Ron Weasley"

"Weasley? As in Arthur and Molly's son?" James asked

"Did you know my parents?" Ron asked

"Well, I met your dad once" James replied "as for your mum I didn't know much about her other than her nickname in school even though she had left before my first year"

"What was her nickname?" Ron asked curiously

"Molly the mouth" James answered before Lily could stop him

"Oh, probably because she shouts a lot" Ron guessed

"Yes, that's defiantly the only reasons she was called that" Harry said sarcastically

"Well, what other reason would she be called that for?"

"Blowing bubble-gum, obviously" Harry said dryly, Lily snorted and James surpassed his laughter

"I don't get it" Hermione said

"Wouldn't expect you to" Harry replied "now mum, dad, I'm going to go to the toilet, can I get you anything?"

"No thank you, the healers should be bringing food up soon" Lily replied

"I want chocolate" James answered

"I'm sorry, when did you get replaced with Remus?" Harry asked but stood up before James could answer "I'll go get you some chocolate, I think they have some white chocolate"

"Nah, I want dark chocolate"

"Racist" Harry said as he made his way out of the room

"So, son" James said "take a seat, let's talk" Adrian sat down in the seat where Harry originally sat. "Tell us about yourself"

"Well, I'm in Gryffindor" Adrian said "I'm also the boy-who-lived" Adrian added that part proudly

"Boy-who-lived?" Lily raised an eyebrow

"It means that I'm the one who defeated Voldemort" Adrian explained

"Really?" James didn't quite believe that "You were one at the time, how did you defeat Voldemort?"

"His killing curse bounced off me" Adrian replied

"Well, look what we have here" A voice interrupted, everyone turned to see three men walk in the room with their wands aimed at the group. The trio backed up and stood in-between the beds.

"What do you want?" James demanded, trying to think of a plan to get out of this.

"You guys are who we want" The leader of the three said "the boy-who-lived and his parents, you've caused the dark lord quite a few problems over the year and have been major thorns in our sides. We think it's been long past time to get rid of you"

"Wait!" Lily pushed the kids father back "Do what you want but let the kids go!"

"Quite you stupid mudblood!" The leader snapped

"I beg your pardon you little shit?" Harry's voice interrupted.

A chocolate bar landed in James's lap, James had barley registered the fact that it was dark chocolate before Harry ran into the room.

Harry jumped up and tackled the leader, the two fell upon a nearby bed as Harry began striking him repeatedly in the face. Harry snatched the wand out of the man's hand before he could fire off a spell, he jumped to his feet and stood on the bed and pulled out his own wand.

The other two aimed their wands at Harry, Lily and James along with the golden trio watched as Harry back flipped off the bed, he landed behind the two and slashed their backs with the wands. The two men screamed and fell to the floor, the leader on the bed tried to get up but was shut down with a body bind.

The other two tried to get up but were then hit with stunners, a fourth person ran into the room, he aimed his wand at Harry who lazily flicked his wrist and sent the man into a wall. He tossed the leaders wand away, and placed his own back in his holster.

"Are you two alright?!" Harry ran up to his parents and began looking them up and down to check for injuries.

"Forget us, what about you?!" Lily grabbed Harry and began looking him over

"I'm fine mum" Harry reassured her

"That was amazing!" James exclaimed "Harry, that was absolutely brilliant!"

"That reminds me" Harry said as he turned around and grabbed the leader and pulled him off the bed

"Harry" Lily said but was interrupted by Harry pulling his leg back and swung it forward with enough force to kick a football across a field. The only sound heard was a crack and a high pitched squeal. "Harry!"

"Yes mum" Harry calmly turned to her

"What are you doing?!"

"He insulted you" Harry replied "I think he's lucky that he can still breathe" Harry said as he kicked the man once more

"Harry! Please stop" Lily said with a hint of pleading in her voice

"Hmm" Harry stopped halfway through another kick "if that's what you want, then I will stop"

"Thank you Harry"

"Don't thank me" Harry replied "you never have to thank me, never"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.8K 170 14
Being called the heir of Slytherin wasn't easy for Harry. Many students harassed him while the teacher stood by doing nothing to help. After months o...
Dark 由 Alysha

同人小說

1M 34.6K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
352K 9.8K 32
My name is Amara O'Connell. I wasn't born an O'Connell I was born a Potter. I have an older brother named James Potter Jr. When Voldemort came to at...
11.1K 227 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...