I'm not a hero

By GAMERWHITEDEVIL

By JustBored21 James and Lily have been put into a coma, Adrian Potter is the boy-who-lived, Dumbledore raise... More

Everything going to plan
2
Flying lessons and duel with Draco
The man
proxies, punching Malfoy and two girls
Meeting parents, misinterpretation
Troll
Fight and Quidditch
Cloak, battle of minds, yellow eyes
Chapter 10
End of first year
Start of second year
Lockhart, Quidditch and the cat
Duelling club, Polyjuice
first meetings, telling Daphne, Ginny
Lockhart, end of second year
Snuffles, three-way fight
Train, training and Buckbeak
Interrogation, Kreatcher
21
Family time, brother talk
23
Start of fourth year, goblet of fire,
25
Fights, Yule ball, flying
27:Second task, family day, third task
Fight, transformation
A few reveals, order meetings
30
31-FLASHBACK

Boggart, reveal

2.6K 66 8
By GAMERWHITEDEVIL

McGonagall made her way to the lake, she knew that Severus had made sure that her lions would be on time for Harry Potter's lessons. She was still not sure about the lessons, Harry was usually such a kind and polite boy but when she saw him teaching he reminded her of a military sergeant.

When she arrived she was surprised to see Severus Snape sitting in a lawn chair and reading a book, she then found Harry Potter hanging upside down from a tree branch, doing sit ups. She looked around but she couldn't find the trio.

"Where are my lions?" She asked

"Mr Potter has instructed your kittens to start running" Snape said as he idly turned the page.

"Running?"

"You're lions are pitiful" Harry said as he climbed down the tree "I've seen elderly one legged dogs that are fitter than them. Dumbledore's lost his bloody mind"

"Excuse me?"

"You have Adrian Potter, the boy-who-lived and you don't even train him a little? I'm practically starting from scratch here, forget the death eaters, I doubt he could beat most of his own year. Ah, speak of the devil, or in this case the arse" Harry said as the trio arrived out of breath, clutching their sides.

"That…was torture" Adrian gasped

"One more complaint and I'll make you sorry sods run another lap" Harry snapped "I'm tired of hearing you brats whine"

"Well, it's not like you were doing anything while we were running" Hermione argued

"Miss Granger" Snape drawled "ever since you started running, Mr Potter has been doing nothing but exercising. He has only ever stopped to switch exercises, if you don't believe me then I'd advise taking a closer look at Mr Potter"

The trio and McGonagall looked closely at Harry, they saw his hair was wet and how sweat was dripping from his forehead. His shirt was drenched and seemed to stick to his body.

"Yeah…well I….Hermione, are you blushing?" Adrian asked a red faced Hermione who appeared to be looking at the general area of Harry's chest and abs which were visible thanks to the shirt sticking to his body.

"No! I wasn't!" Hermione denied and looked away, hiding her red face

"Granger, ten points for lying, yes you were" Snape said in a bored voice as he turned over another page

"Flattered, but we still have a half hour worth of lessons, let's go" Harry said and the lessons continued for another half an hour, by the end of it the trio were struggling to walk up to the castle.

"He's a bloody maniac!" Adrian gasped as he clutched his sides

"His mental!" Ron agreed, coughing violently. Hermione, the least physically fit of them, was too tried to say anything and settled for leaning on the boys shoulders.

It was time for Remus Lupin's first defence class, the third years found themselves in a classroom. In front of them was a big cupboard, something inside it was thrashing around, making a lot of noise.

"Would anyone care to guess what that is?" Remus asked the class

"It's a boggart" Harry said

"Correct Mr Potter" Lupin nodded "now can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

"Nobody knows" Daphne said before Hermione Granger who looked annoyed at her for beating her to it "they're shape shifters and take the form…."

"Take the form of whatever a person fears the most" Lupin finished "now, there is a way to deal with a boggart. And that's laughter, see enough of it finished the boggart off as they thrive on fear. There is a spell we have to use, it's called 'riddikulus', say it with me class, 'ridikulus'.

"Ridikulus" The class repeated

"This class is ridiculous" Malfoy whispered to Crabbe and Goyle

"Now, the incantation is not enough, as I said before, what really finished a boggart off is laughter. You need to force it take a form that you find funny, let's have a volunteer. Hmm, Neville, how about you? Come up here please" Neville nervously made his way forwards "now Neville, what frightens you the most?"

"Prf..s…ape" Neville mumbled

"I beg your pardon?" Lupin asked

"Professor Snape" Neville said a bit louder and the whole class laughed

"Professor Snape" Lupin chuckled "yes, frightens all. I understand you live with your grandmother"

"Yes but I don't want it to turn into her either"

"No" Remus shook his head "it won't, here's what I want you to do" Remus approached Neville and whispered something in his ear "are you ready?" He asked out loud, Neville nodded.

Lupin aimed his wand at the cupboard and the door opened, Professor Snape walked out, or at least a boggart disguised as Professor Snape walked out. He dramatically strode forward and looked like he was about to start sneering.

"Ridikulus!" Neville pointed his wand at Snape and Snape transformed into a Snape that was wearing the same clothes as Neville's grandmother.

"Excellent!" Lupin praised Neville "you see everyone? Well done Neville, alright back of the class Neville and all of you form a line"

The class formed a line and began taking turns facing the boggart, the boggart had transformed into Snakes, clowns, McGonagall for Hermione, spiders a couple of times, when it was Malfoy's turn it transformed into Harry, surprisingly.

"Well, aren't I flattered?" Harry said out loud. An embarrassed Malfoy ran out of the class, leaving a rather pleased boggart.

Adrian took his turn, when he approached the boggart, it transformed into Consequence. Everyone was surprised to see that the golden boys greatest fear, towering over him. Two wands in his hand, a grey jacket, a black bandana around the bottom half of his face and yellow eyes. Adrian struggled but managed to change it into a crying Malfoy, which seemed to do the trick. Soon there were only a few people left.

"Daphne" Harry whispered to Daphne "do us a favour please and tell Lupin that me and Rose aren't participating in this"

"Are you sure?" Daphne asked

"Incredibly" Harry said without hesitation

"Okay" Daphne nodded in understanding and walked around the class to Professor Lupin

"Thank you" Rose whispered appreciatively

"It's alright" Harry whispered back

"What? You're not doing it?" Adrian said from behind him with an amused voice

"Adrian, go find a steep cliff and jump"

"You too scared?" Adrian persisted

"If you don't shut up then the next time you face a boggart it will turn into me" Harry warned, not looking at Adrian.

Adrian was still tried from the training he had received earlier that day, and he was still pissed at Harry. An idea came into his head, he looked around and saw Lupin talking with that Greengrass girl. He looked at Harry who wasn't looking at him, and went through with his plan.

He stepped closer to Harry and took one more look before giving Harry a big shove, Harry was pushed forwards, out of the group and in front of the boggart. Adrian wondered what his brother would fear, maybe it'd be something embarrassing like a cat or maybe it was something like a snake. That would be funny, a snake scared of a snake.

The boggart transformed, its new shape was around Harry's height. But it really surprised Adrian, Adrian saw a person, a very unique person. Black muggle trainers, black trousers and black gloves. He also wore a black bandana over the bottom half of his face, Adrian would've thought that it was Consequence if not for three things. The first being the fact that his jacket was red and not grey, the second being the scar that began at his forehead and ended below his right eye, the third thing was the fact that those eyes were red, not yellow. He also had a knife in each hand, his eyes locked with Harry's.

Harry quickly drew his wand but the red eyed boy wasn't having any of it, he kicked the wand out of Harry's hand and tried to slash him with his knives. Harry ducked and dodged them all, he grabbed one the red eyes left arm and struck the knife out of his hand.

Red eyes pulled his left arm out of Harry's grip then tried to cut Harry's neck with the knife in his right hand, Harry jumped back to avoid his throat being slit. Red eyes, quickly spun and kicked Harry in the chest, causing him to fly back. Many students jumped out of the way as he landed on his back, Harry quickly rolled to his feet when Red eyes attacked again.

Harry ducked another knife attack, and found himself standing on Red eye's right, Red eyes quickly turned and tried to stab Harry in the face. Harry blocked but Red eyes quickly pulled his arm back and went for Harry's stomach, Harry blocked again. Red eyes placed his free hand on Harry's face and pushed him towards the wall behind Harry.

Remus aimed his wand as Harry was pushed against the wall when Red eyes pulled the knife back and tried to stab Harry in the face, Harry ducked and grabbed Red eyes. He threw him over head and Red eyes landed on the back of his head.

But the battle was far from over, Red eyes rolled to his feet as did Harry, Red eyes quickly grabbed Harry and tossed him at Lupin, Lupin managed to catch him. Harry just about registered being caught when he saw Red eyes throw the knife at him, Harry moved out of the way and the knife struck Lupin in the stomach.

Harry pushed Daphne out of the cross fire when he was struck with a jumping spinning kick in the face from red eyes. Harry landed face first on the floor, he just about got to his knees when Red eyes followed up by striking him repeatedly in the face before following with a knee to the stomach. Red eyes picked up the knife from the floor, and without hesitation, he stabbed Harry in the stomach.

The class gasped and shrieked in horror, Red eyes picked Harry up and ran straight towards the window. He smashed Harry through the window and the two fell straight down.

"Harry!" Daphne screamed

The whole class was in shock, disbelief in the face of what they just saw. Especially Adrian, he couldn't believe it, had he just killed his own brother?

Smash!

A different window smashed open, Harry and Red eyes rocketed in from outside and crashed into the ceiling. The two fell down to the cold and hard wooden floor, Harry landed on top of Red eyes and he began pummelling the boy in the face.

Red eyes managed to shove Harry off but now Harry was on the offensive he began punching, elbowing and kneeing red eyes as much as he could. Striking him anywhere he could, Red eyes pushed Harry off again and followed with an uppercut that sent Harry onto his back.

Red eyes got to his feet when Harry kipped up and struck him with a head butt to the face, the two of them staggered back, they shook their heads then ran at each other. Red eyes slid on the floor and tried to kick Harry's legs, but he missed as Harry flipped over him. The two got back to their feet and turned to each other.

Red eyes tried to kick Harry in the face, but he ducked and spun around before hitting Red eyes in the face with a spinning kick, he followed it up with a jumping spinning kick. He jumped in the air and span about two times before the kick connected, Red eyes was pushed closer to the cupboard.

Harry removed the knife from his midsection and rushed towards Red eyes, Red eyes tried to strike Harry in the face with a right hook but Harry ducked and jammed the knife straight into Red eye's heart, causing the whole class to gasp again. Harry, took a step back, he then struck Red eyes with a side kick strong enough to push him back into the cupboard.

The cupboard door closed and the cupboard itself fell back and landed on the ground, the door opened and the class was worried that red eyes was going to come out again. That fear was quickly squashed by Harry who punched Red eyes in the face, and pushed him back in, Harry hit the cupboard door with a locking charm and sat on it. He looked towards Remus who was clutching his sides and the knife.

"You alright Moony?" Harry asked

"Better than you" Moony replied as Daphne and Rose made their way over to Harry

"Harry, oh my god, we need to get you to hospital wing!" Daphne grabbed his right arm and Rose grabbed his left, the two helped him up to his feet

"What about Remus? He got stabbed too" Harry said, a few of the girls in the room swooned at the way Harry cared more his teachers health than his own.

"We'll get him" Theodore Nott said as he and Blaise Zabini helped Lupin up

"Come on Harry" Daphne said, leading him out of the class room "I hope your happy!" She spat to Adrian who watched as Harry was lead out, most of the class turned and began glaring at Adrian

"Adrian" Came Remus Lupin's voice "expect to be punished soon"

In the hospital wing, Remus Lupin was in a bed next to Harry's bed. Daphne and Rose sat in-between the two.

"So" Harry killed the silence "that was a pretty good lesson if we forget the part where I nearly died"

"I'm sorry Harry" Remus apologised "I…"

"It's alright Remus" Harry waved him off

"I tried to stop it but you two were so fast and I could barley lock on to him with the speed that you two were moving at"

"Don't blame yourself Professor" Daphne said "I barley registered all that happened until Harry pushed me out of the way"

"Madam Pomfrey said we should be fine soon enough" Remus said as Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape entered the room.

"Remus, are you alright?" McGonagall asked with concern in her voice

"I'm fine" Remus assured her "I'm more worried about Harry"

"What happened to Mr Potter?" Snape asked

"I'll tell you what happened!" Daphne stood up and glared at Dumbledore "You're bloody golden boy tried to kill him!"

"That is a serious accusation Miss Greengrass" Dumbledore said

"Well it's true, because of your golden boy, the professor and Harry are in hospital"

"Miss Greengrass" Snape interrupted before Dumbledore could respond "it would help if we knew exactly what happened"

"I will explain" Remus said, he explained everything that happened in the classroom "Harry shoved his rather violent boggart into the cupboard and then we ended up here"

"Mr Potter, are you alright?" Snape asked

"Fine, Pomfrey fixed me right up" Harry answered "oh, and Professor Dumbledore"

"Yes Harry?"

"I'm cancelling those lessons"

"Mr Potter, please reconsider" Dumbledore replied "those lessons could be valuable for your brother"

"I don't care" Harry replied "I accepted in the first place because I had some hope that my brother wasn't a total idiot, he rather ruined that for me today"

"I thought you accepted for the money" McGonagall interrupted

"What? Oh no, that was just me taking an opportunity to make some money" Harry calmly replied, McGonagall and Dumbledore dropped their jaws while Snape looked away to hide his smirk. "Either way, the lessons are off"

"Mr Potter, please" Dumbledore began "I think…"

"No" Harry interrupted "as of the moment I'm more likely to kill your golden trio then teach them, as enticing as that is, it will also send me to Azkaban"

"Mr Potter, you need to be a bit more forgiving" Dumbledore gave him his best disappointed grandfather look

"Dumbledore, throw away your wand, then let me repeatedly strike you, throw you out a window and then stab you then forgive me for doing so, only then will I forgive my brother."

"Mr Potter, you are being very unreasonable"

"Unreasonable?!" Daphne re-entered the conversation "Because of your golden boy he and a teacher were attacked in a class room and sent to the hospital wing, they could've died! He waited until Professor Lupin was distracted then pushed Harry right at the boggart despite the fact that Harry didn't want to participate, yet you're here telling him off!"

"She makes a good point" Harry agreed "I'm the victim here yet you're telling me off for refusing to teach the boy responsible for me getting stabbed!"

"Dumbledore, enough of this!" McGonagall stopped Dumbledore from replying "It's clear that my lions and Mr Potter do not like these lessons and neither are willing to participate in them the lessons are cancelled"

"Thank Merlin there's at least one functional brain in charge" Harry closed his eyes and relaxed, McGonagall wasn't sure if she should tell him off for insulting the headmaster or thank him for the compliment, so she settled for a nod and left the hospital wing.

Dumbledore eyed Harry one last time before leaving, Snape followed and soon Harry was left with Remus, Rose and Daphne. Harry opened his eyes

"Good, their gone" Harry said "now it'll happen tomorrow"

"Tomorrow, are you sure?" Remus asked

"Trust me I have a plan" Harry replied

"What is the plan?" Daphne asked

"Oh, it's genius." Harry smiled "It's a plan truly worthy of a master tactician, it's subtle and brilliant. Only a mind as great as mind could think of it"

The next day at dinner, the doors of the great hall burst open and Amelia Bones walked in along with a handful of aurors, including Kingsley Shacklebolt and Nymphadora 'don't call me that' Tonks.

"Miss Bones, what is the meaning of this?" A confused Dumbledore stood up

"I'm not quite sure" Amelia confessed as she made her way over to the head table "I had received a letter yesterday that said 'come to the Hogwarts at dinner tomorrow, I'll be there, bring your aurors. I want to show you all my new dog'. I hope that this isn't a prank done by one of your students"

"Listen up mother fuckers!" A voice called from the doorway, everyone looked to see Harry Potter standing next to Sirius Black, both smiling innocently. The entire hall flew into chaos, students screamed and gasped, apart from Daphne who just face palmed in the face of Harry's 'subtle and brilliant' plan, the aurors all aimed their wands at Sirius. "it may interest you to know that Sirius is innocent" Harry said

"Mr Potter, get away from him!" Amelia ordered "He betrayed your parents and killed Peter Pettigrew!"

"Peter Pettigrew? Sirius did you kill Peter without me?" Harry looked at Sirius with a hurt expression

"Wouldn't dream of it kiddo, we'll take turns" Sirius said as he showed Harry a familiar looking rat

"Scabbers!" Ron screamed from his place in the hall

"If you wouldn't mind Sirius" Harry pulled his wand out

"Not at all" Sirius let Scabbers fall before booting him into the air, Harry aimed his wand up and fired a spell at Scabbers. Scabbers transformed in mid-air and Peter Pettigrew landed on the floor, ignoring the shocked crowd Harry looked at Amelia Bones.

"Now, I'm no law expert but as far as I know, you can't be charged for murdering someone who isn't dead"

Harry and Sirius shared a grin, as the everyone looked at Peter Pettigrew. 'Oh yes' Harry thought 'one of my best plans yet'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 16.9K 63
Thomas potter is the "Boy-Who-Lived." His fame and future named by the beloved wizard of the light, Albus Dumbledore. But what happens if he made a...
720K 17.3K 33
Harry James Potter has a brother named, Jacob Lilly Potter who is declared Boy-who-lived after that fateful Halloween night. But what happens when Du...
206K 7.3K 28
The long awaited time has come! The 'Boy Who Lived', Michael Potter is coming to Hogwarts! ... and his basically forgotten and unknown twin, Harry, t...
21.8K 787 32
The story of Harry Potter, the boy who lived, with a twist; thanks to a black haired beauty who came in with a bang. Raven Howendale; a name that wil...