𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 '

By toxicpunk_

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 . More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
03.
04.
05.

𝟎𝟐

1.2K 51 6
By toxicpunk_

✞.
𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯
𝑰𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑬 .

𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑵 couldn't help but feel angry . In his eyes he was returning the energy that was given , if Dd wasn't so distant then none of this would've happened ! Darrian would always reach out and support David but he never did the same for him .

It felt like everyday him and dd grew farther apart from each other and Darrian couldn't take it no more . If dd didn't want to be friends anymore he could've said that instead of leading him on .

He would always feel slightly jealous when he saw David with dotty and good they got along. That was supposed to be him & Dd taking over the drill music scene together but I guess everything can't always go how you want it to .

Darrian eyes stared at his blank computer screen , his mind becoming full with so many thoughts that it became overwhelming.

He laid his head in his hands and sighed , maybe he overreacted? Maybe he ... Nah fuck dat none of this is his fault ! In Darrian eyes he was the best friend anyone could ask for . His heart bested rapidly against his chest as he stood up from his chair and sat down on his bed .

He grabbed his phone on the nightstand and frown when it turned on showing his home screen. It was a picture of him, notti & dd it would usually bring a smile to it face but now the photo doensf get the same reaction.

Darrian sighed and laid down on the bed clutching the phone to his chest and whispered a small prayer to himself .

" 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑰 𝑷𝑹𝑨𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑪𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝑴𝑬 . 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑮𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑳𝒀 ."

"𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑰𝑴 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬."

☁︎.
𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑨 𝑭𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑾𝑬 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑻 . 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑰𝑰 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬 .

𝑩𝑻𝑾 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑨𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑫𝑨𝒀 .
☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
65K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...