๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ แตˆแตˆ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By notti222solid

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐–ค 1.
๐–ค 2.
๐–ค 3.
๐–ค 4.
๐–ค 5.
๐–ค 6.
๐–ค 7.
๐–ค 8.
๐–ค 9.
๐–ค 10.
๐–ค 11.
๐–ค 12.
๐–ค 13.
๐–ค 14.
๐–ค 15.
๐–ค 16.
๐–ค 17.
๐–ค 18.
๐–ค 19.
๐–ค 20.
๐–ค 21.
๐–ค 22.
๐–ค 23.
๐–ค 24.
๐–ค 25.
๐–ค 26.
๐–ค 27.
๐–ค 28.
๐–ค 29.
๐–ค 30.
๐–ค 31.
๐–ค notti ๐Ÿ’™ .
๐–ค 32.
๐–ค 33.
๐–ค 34.
๐–ค 35.
๐–ค 36.
๐–ค 37.
๐–ค 38.
๐–ค 39.

๐–ค 40.

5K 115 56
By notti222solid

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
4.23.23
10:25 am - dd's crib .

jaelin turned the other way in her sleep as she furrowed her eyebrows at the tight hands wrapped around her. she fluttered her eyes open and slowly jerked her head back at the sight of dd. dd as well started opening his eyes, a smile forming on his face.

he removed his hands from jaelins waist as she slowly sat up, her holding her head. "i have a headache bro," she mumbled. she brought her knees up to her chest whilst rubbing her temples as dd left the room. she smacked her lips as a mug formed on her face. "the fuck?" she questioned.

she continued to rub her head until dd came back into his room with now sweatpants on instead of shorts and ibuprofen and water in his hand. he handed the two pills to the girl as he sat on the edge of his bed. "oh. thank you." she said. she took the pills, sighing after.

"do you remember anything from last night?" he questioned, shutting his phone off and putting it into his pocket. she looked up, trying to remember the events that took place on saturday night. after a moment of thinking, she sighed and looked back at him whilst shaking her head no.

he laughed and shook his head. "you beat some ass last night," he said. "shit all over instagram." he laughed. her eyes widened as she went to grab her phone to unlock it. she looked at her lock screen to see many missed calls from her mom, which by the way made her heart drop, many text messages from jasmine and alexandra, and hellaaaa instagram and tiktok notifications.

just as she was about to open her phone, dd took it from her. "dd!" she yelled. "i need to call my mom back," she said. dd shook his head. "you can call ha later, jaelin," he said. their attention towards to dd's door that swung open, revealing notti and ddot.

"yo, jaelin, you whipped that girls ass last night, twin," ddot said, dapping her up. she furrowed her eyebrows then rolled her eyes. "can y'all please tell me the fuck happened and who's ass i beat." she said, clearly annoyed. dd handed notti jaelins phone which he put on one of their highest shelves knowing her short ass wouldn't be able to get it.

she sighed as notti started laughing and dd started telling her what had happened last night. "so..." he said.

FLASHBACK. . .

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
4.22.23
9:18 pm - harlem , ny .

jaelin and alexandra all huffed and groaned at the girls laughing historically in front of them. currently, the group of four were all at the movies trying to have a good time with one another but clearly couldn't because of the two girls laughing in front of them.

"they've been doing this for the whole movie," jaelin complained. "it's three fucking hours and we're already two hours in. they've been laughing for two fucking hours." she whispered yelled to alexandra. she widened their eyes and nodded her head in agreement.

jaelin saw the two look behind them, her immediately death staring them. they payed no attention to her though. they looked alexandra up and down, then looking at eachother and laughing. jaelin furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. dd was watching the girls in front of them the whole time while watching jaelin as well.

"oh fuck no," she said. she was about to stand up to say something to the girls until dd grabbed her waits and brought her back down in her seat. "sit down, ma," he whispered. normally, she would get butterflies. but right now, she's so mad that these little girls for ruining their double date and along with the movie that she wasn't even phased by it.

"nah cause if they wanna say somethin bout twin they can come say it. not just us but their ruining the movie for anyone by their ugly ass laughs." she said whilst crossing her arms. dd laughed at her stance and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, bring her close. from beside dd, she could see and kind of hear alexandra talking to ddot. probably about the same thing.

jaelin tried her best to zone out the girls continuously talking and laughing as she layed her head down on dd's shoulder. she felt her eyes get heavy and before she knew it, she was asleep.

𖤐

jaelin's eyes fluttered open as she felt someone shaking her. the minute they opened and light hit her eyes, she closed them. she lightly rubbed her eyes, trying not to mess up her makeup as she got up and stretched. "you was sleep the rest of the movie, jae," alexandra laughed. jaelin tiredly smiled as she let her hands drop to her side.

everyone was walking slow out of the theater as the four teenagers fell behind the two girls who were talking the whole movie. the minute the movie ended, everyone erupted into a conversation. less than half of the people were actually talking about the movie whilst the other half we're talking about the girls.

from what jaelin and alexandra could hear, the people who we're talking about avatar were now talking about the two girls. clearly they didn't care since they were still talking and laughing whilst walking out the theater.

they all finally made it out of the theater and then out the building, the four still walking with the talkative two but now they were walking beside them. alexandra and ddot were walking together, hand in hand as dd and jaelin were doing the same.

"ddot and that girl are so ugly together," jaelin heard one of them say. she furrowed her eyebrows and looked over to dd who was doing the same. "what you say?" jaelin asked, letting go of dd's hand. alexandra and ddot stopped their conversation and looked over at the three.

there was still many people around, so it was no surprise when jaelin spoke up it caught their attention. the girl who said something turned around, her face dropping when she made eye contact with jaelin. jaelin laughed to herself and crossed her arms whilst shaking her head.

"what did you say?" jaelin said repeating herself, this time it coming out more serious. by now, alexandra was standing beside her sister doing the same stance she was in. "i said ddot and her," she said, eyeing alexandra up and down. "are an ugly couple."

"girl you're unknown," alexandra said. "who the fuck are you? a fan or some shit?" she questioned. the two girls looked at eachother before nodding. "yeah, actually we are fans of ddot, notti, and dd," the other girl spoke up. should've known, jaelin thought.

"okay if you're mad that he doesn't wanna date a petty ass fan like you, then say that," jaelin said as if it was obvious. the girl who said something first then spoke up. "bro ain't no one was talking to you," she said. "stop speaking to me like that worda bro," jaelin said. "actin like i won't deck you in yo shit." she mumbled.

the girl laughed and shook her head. "if you fight me, it'll set a bad example for your fans." she said. jaelin jerked her head back and furrowed her brows for what it felt like, the 1000th time. she looked at dd and immediately started laughing, ddot and alexandra following on.

before jaelin knew it, her head went the other way. she felt a stinging pain for a few seconds until it went away. she looked back at the girl in front of her and then looked over to alexandra's side, seeing her already on top of the girl and throwing punches. jaelin soon followed in her tracks, them being on top of both of the girls.

the boys let this go on for a few minutes, the girls not even letting the other girls get up. ddot was recording the whole thing, obviously. dd then looked over to the movie theater seeing security come. "yo, bro, security!" jaelin heard dd yell to ddot who quickly shoved his phone in his pocket.

dd and ddot ran over to jaelin and alexandra, both trying their best to pull them away. the girls wouldn't give in though. they really enjoyed the adrenaline rush if you couldn't tell already. after the girls got a few more punches in, the boys finally got the girls off of the other ones.

they all started running the opposite way as security ran outside, yelling at the four. though, they didn't listen to their protests and continued running. after a good two minutes of running, they all stopped. jaelin and alexandra put their hands on their knees whilst trying to catch their breath.

"damn, we ain't even run this much in that dumbass basketball tournament y'all put us in." alexandra breathed out. the other three laugh, her joining in as well. jaelin shot up and put her hands on her hips. "nah but they got us all the way fucked up." she said. the boys just shook their heads and grabbed their girlfriends hands, them walking home.

FLASHBACK OVER. . .

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
4.23.22
11:20 am - dd's crib .

"and then we all came home and smoked until you and alex got tired," ddot said, finishing the story off for dd. the boys nodded their head, indicating that is very much what happened last night. jaelins jaw dropped until it grew into a smile, her then laughing.

"nah i beat a white girls ass AGAIN!" she laughed out. this made the boys start laughing as well. as the laughter died down, she got up from dd's bed and went up to notti with her hand out. "what?" he asked. "i need my phone," she said. "i need to call my mom back before i never see y'all again."

notti hissed and grabbed her phone from the shelf, handing it to her as he dragged ddot out the room, closing the door behind them. she quickly unlocked her phone and ignored all the other notifications she had and clicked on her moms, the phone ringing as she brought it up
to her ear.

almost immediately her mom picked up. "jaelin estas bien?" her mom asked. dd was standing behind the girl, his arms around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. she soaked into the feeling of his touch before snapping out of it to answer her mom. "estoy bien mamá me quedé en casa de david y olvidé decírtelo. lo lamento,"

(jaelin are you okay? i'm okay ma. i just stayed at david's and forgot to tell you. i'm sorry)

she heard a breathe of relief from over the phone. "estas bien mi bebe solo estaba preocupado," callie said. from the corner of her eye, she can see dd admiring her. a big smile grew on her face as she sighed. "pero estar en casa pronto. tienes tareas."

(it's okay my baby i was just worried. but be home soon. you got chores)

jaelin rolled her eyes and silently groaned. "está bien mamá, adiós." she said. she quickly hung up the phone and threw it onto dd's bed. dd removed himself from the position he was in and turned jaelin around, pulling her into a tight hug. his arms were around her neck as her arms were around his waist.

(okay ma, bye)

as she was hugging him, she spoke up. "yo ass almost got me in trouble," she laughed. dd smacked his lips and shook his head. "neva that," he said. "stop playin wimmie." he said, a smile on his face. jaelin smiled at him and put her head back into his chest.

she furrowed her eyebrows as she was thinking. "damn i just now realized we barely kept our relationship a secret in the beginning." she said. dd didn't answer her which caused her to pick her head up. she looked at him and smiled seeing him think. "nah you dead right, my heart," he said.

"but i'm glad we didn't keep it a secret cause if we didn't, we wouldn't be where we are now." he smiled. jaelin nodded her head. "yeah," she said. dd grabbed her chin and brought her into a long kiss whilst still keeping the hug in tact. "i hate keeping secrets." she said in between kisses. "mhm." dd hummed, this time bringing her into another long kiss.

jaelin loved this. she loved him. and she wish she had knew it sooner. actually, she did know it sooner. she just wish she showed it to him sooner. she smiled into the kiss, pulling away as she brought him over to his bed and layed down on it and on his chest. once again, she felt her eyes get heavy as she slowly fell asleep. she felt a pair of hands quickly wrap around her waist and small kiss placed on her forehead which made her melt into his touch once again.

THE END. . .

jae speaks !

n dats da end . i really loved dis book sm n all da support i got frm it . y'all da best . but if yu still wanna keep in contact wit me or ma stories , js message me or go to ma notti book .

da first chap is out btw .!

all love 💕 .

don't forget to vote n comment

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 256 13
Here ya go some sasamiya content! These are a few imaginations I made of them. Slow on updates and have bad writing skills *if the characters act sli...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
42.9K 319 22
from friends into lovers .. ๐„๐๐“๐„๐‘๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐๐”๐‘๐๐Ž๐’๐„๐’. (๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ)
151K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...