๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ แตˆแตˆ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By notti222solid

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐–ค 1.
๐–ค 2.
๐–ค 3.
๐–ค 4.
๐–ค 5.
๐–ค 6.
๐–ค 7.
๐–ค 8.
๐–ค 9.
๐–ค 10.
๐–ค 11.
๐–ค 12.
๐–ค 13.
๐–ค 14.
๐–ค 15.
๐–ค 16.
๐–ค 17.
๐–ค 18.
๐–ค 19.
๐–ค 20.
๐–ค 21.
๐–ค 22.
๐–ค 23.
๐–ค 24.
๐–ค 25.
๐–ค 26.
๐–ค 27.
๐–ค 28.
๐–ค 29.
๐–ค 30.
๐–ค 31.
๐–ค notti ๐Ÿ’™ .
๐–ค 32.
๐–ค 33.
๐–ค 34.
๐–ค 35.
๐–ค 36.
๐–ค 38.
๐–ค 39.
๐–ค 40.

๐–ค 37.

4.2K 80 41
By notti222solid

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
3.25.23
9:15 am- hansborough recreation center .

dd laughed at jaelin who had just pushed a girl to go up for a layup, the ref calling it a charge. dd, notti, and ddot were all watching their girlfriends play basketball with some random team they didn't know. the girls of course didn't know they signed them up for this so when the three boys all woke them up at six in the morning, they were pissed.

out of the three, jaelin didn't mind as much as alexandra and jasmine did. she loved basketball and dd loved supporting her so it was a win win. "she wasn't set!" jaelin yelled at the ref. all three of the boys were all dying in the stands, along with alexandra and jasmine trying to hold in their laugh on the court.

"kaelin, stop. get back on defense," her coach said. jaelin mugged her coach for getting her name messed up. at this, dd just laughed even harder. the girls we're currently losing, the score being 16-46. ddot pulled out his phone and recorded alexandra as the other girl on offense fouled her.

the ref blew his whistle, calling it an offensive foul. alexandra got up from the ground with the help of jasmine and jaelin as she ran back on offense. jasmine gave the ball to jaelin, her not catching it since it was a bad pass. dd saw their coach shake their head and told three other players to come sub in.

he could tell they were excited since this was their first time getting out on the court. it was the fourth quarter with only two minutes left. the ref called in the subs, jaelin, alexandra, and jasmine all going to sit down on the bench. "nah this shit too funny," ddot sighed. notti and dd nodded in agreement.

finally the game had ended, the girls immediately taking off their shoes and putting their crocs on. (best feelin eva omm) they stormed over to the boys with attitude all laced in their face. "y'all did so good," notti said sarcastically. he brought jasmine into a hug who just pushed him away. "stop playin with us, bro,"

"y'all got another game?" ddot asked. they all nodded their head. "our next one is at 12:30 and we have another at 4:00." jasmine said. dd nodded his head as his eyes trailed over to jaelin who moved away from beside him and sat down on the bleachers. he sat down next to her as she side eyed him.

"you did good mama," he said, his voice cracking as he tried hiding his laugh. he swung his arm over her as she just rolled her eyes. "okay, david," she said. he mugged her playfully as she rested her head on his shoulder and pulled out her phone. the two watched tiktok for a minute until the other four came over to them.

"yo we finna go to ihop then come back here," notti assured the two. they nodded and got up, jaelin limping due to her not stretching before the game. "y'all got no idea how excited i am." ddot said as alexandra laughed into his shoulder. jaelin rolled her eyes. "we know, fat ass." she laughed. ddot deadpanned her as everyone else laughed.

"ain't shit funny." he said. the five laughed as ddot huffed and walked faster towards dd's car. they made it to the car, dd opening the door for jaelin, waiting until she got in so he could close the door. he then got in the drivers seat and made his way to ihop.

𖤐

the group all laughed at the booth they were sitting it whilst ddot showed them a video on instagram. the group had been at ihop for a good thirty minutes, them already having their food. in one side of the booth it sat all the girls and on the other side it sat all the boys.

the laughter died down as they got into a conversation about what they were gonna do after the girls games. "my mom lets me eat those," ddot said, pointing towards jaelin's pancakes and sausage. she rolled her eyes and laughed. she looked at ddot's plate which was already empty. her jaw dropped.

"nigga you still hungry?" dd asked. he nodded his head. "and is." he said. jaelin shook her head as she cut off a piece of her pancake and stuck it on her fork, handing it to him. he took a big bite, immediately rubbing his stomach and handing the fork back. "mmm," he said. jaelin laughed at him and shook her head as the waiter came back with the check.

"here you guys go," she said. jaelin held her hand out for it, the waiter mugging her and handing it to dd instead. he furrowed his brows as the waitress waited there. dd looked at the total, him notti and ddot all taking money out to pay for it. since notti was sitting closest to her, he handed her the money so she could go on about her day.

but she didn't. she stayed and was still looking at dd. dd looked between notti and ddot who just shrugged at him. "look on the back." she suggested. he raised his eyebrows and flipped the check over to see a number written on there. he looked awkwardly at the girl then at jaelin who was glaring at him. before he could think, she snatched the check from him.

"girl what the fuck," she said. the waitress's smile dropped as jaelin took it from the boy. "um that wasn't for you," she said. the mug that was already on jaelin's face deepened. she looked the girl up and down. "and? the fuck you giving him your number for?" she asked. the waitress rolled her eyes and held the tray she had in her hands close to her.

"jealous much? i don't think he has a girlfriend-" she said but dd cut her off. "i do," he said. she looked over at him with a confused look on her face. "i don't see her. she here?" she asked. the boys all slightly laughed as dd nodded his head. "where?" she asked again. dd put his lips into a thin line and pointed towards jaelin.

the girls face dropped. "take the money and go." dd said. the girl just nodded her head, muttering a quick 'sorry'. she took the money all three boys put down on the table and walked away. jaelin rolled her eyes and smacked her lips whilst she leaned back in her seat. "can't stand white bitches."

jasmine laughed at her friend. "nah i would've smacked her. worda bro," she said. the group of six all stood up and walked out of the building, dd swinging his arm around jaelin who was rubbing her temples. "if any bitch tried doing that with notti her ass would be on the ground." jasmine added on.

"nah real shit she got me mad tight," jaelin sighed. alexandra nodded her head as she joined in on the new conversation the other three were having. "you know i'm yours. don't be worrying bout them other hoes," dd whispered in jaelin's ear. he could see the huge blush that came across her cheeks as she looked away and interlocked their hands with the arm that was slung over her shoulder.

"okay." she said, barely above a whisper. dd grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him, making her look at him. he bent down and gave her a small but long kiss. he could feel her smile into it which gave him butterflies. he would only ever get butterflies when we was with her and he absolutely loved it.

"i love you." he said. she gave him another long kiss in response but alexandra's voice pulled them away. "okay, love birds," she said. "we got two hours. what y'all wanna do?" she asked. they all thought for a moment before notti, jasmine, and jaelin all yelled "mall!" in unison. ddot, alexandra, and dd all laughed at the three, nodding their heads and making their way to the closest mall.

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
3.25.23
7:15 pm - her crib .

jaelin sighed as got out the shower and wrapped her natural hair up in a towel. the girls games had finished almost two hours ago which gave jaelin and dd enough time to come home so she could take out her braids so she could wash her hair. she dried herself off and put her lotion on, then putting on her robe and slippers.

she took her hair out the towel, her curly hair falling to her mid back. she sprayed water on it just to get it wet so she could brush it out and put leave-in in it. she did that with both sides of her hair until she was finally done. she cleaned up all the hair that came out while she was brushing and threw it away.

she walked into her closet trying to find something comfortable wear after being out all day. she finally decided on some orange mickey mouse pants and just a black nike sports bra. she quickly threw it on along with some socks and walked out her bedroom to see the whole group in her room with sam.

she smiled at the sight of the boys treating her little brother like their little brother. they always treat everyone's family like it was their own and that's what she loved. "finally," jasmine huffed. she got up and went into her bathroom, closing the door behind her so she could shower as well. jaelin rolled her eyes and went over to her vanity, sitting down.

she was looking through her drawers for her aquaphor and moisturizer when someone wrapped their arms around her, causing her to jump. she looked in her mirror only to see dd with his chin on her head and big goofy smile placed on his face. she rolled her eyes as she finally found her stuff that she needed, putting it out in front of her.

she opened her moisturizer and started putting it on her face. she tried her hardest to ignore dd's stare but she simply couldn't. she stopped what she was doing and rested her shoulders and looked at the boy in the mirror. "what?" she muttered. dd laughed and shook his head. "nothing," he said. "you just mad beautiful."

this time, a big goofy smile was placed on her face whilst she rubbed in her moisturizer. she put the lid back on and set it a side as her lips went into a think line. "thank you, my heart," she said. he gave her a small kiss on the cheek as she put her aquaphor on her lips. she sighed and grabbed her glasses and put them on.

she sighed and got up. as soon as she did, dd brought her into a hug. she wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands snaked around her waist. by this time, jasmine was out the shower and on her bed as the four watched this interaction. they were truly happy that both of their friends were happy again. happy with each other.

jaelin pulled away from the hug and grabbed dd's hand, leading him to her bathroom. ddot was staring the two down and as they reached the bathroom and the door started to close, he came to a "realization". "ooooo!" ddot yelled with his fist over his mouth. jaelin smiled slightly and rolled her eyes, closing the door completely.

"let's take photosss," she said. "put a shirt on," he ordered as if it was obvious. jaelin rolled her eyes and went into her closet, grabbing the first hoodie she saw. she walked back into her bathroom that was as well connected to her closet and grabbed a hair tie. once she walked back in, she heard dd already taking photos.

she shook her hair, trying to make it more poofy before she put it back in a bun. whilst she was shaking her head, she heard dd take a photo and then stop. she put her hair back and went up next to the taller boy, her on her tippy toes to see all the photos. "oo post that one." jaelin said, pointing towards the last one he took. "okay." he nodded.

jaelin watched as he went to instagram and got the photo, putting the grey and white filter on. he tagged jaelin and then put it on his story. he turned off his phone and leaned against the counter as jaelin checked her phone to see the story.

ddsworldd has tagged you in their story! swip up to view.

jaelin__ has hearted this story.

jae speaks !

lowk trashy buh i'm tired asfk . left schoo early tho fo basketball so 🤞🏽 . buh i gots to gts . if yu in tx yu kno we got staar tm 🥲 . but j a lil filler fo yu guys j to make dis book longer 💕 .

OH AND I GOT DA NEW COLOR EMOJISSSS .

anyways don't forget to vote n comment

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.6K 26
even with her parents strict rules of staying away, she gets with the boy who they look at as a bad influence. in the end, will she stay with him, or...
26.6K 877 19
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ I somehow traveled back in time and stumbled upon my sensei's old team. To make things worse, I saved Obito. Oh wait, now my life...
42.9K 319 22
from friends into lovers .. ๐„๐๐“๐„๐‘๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐๐”๐‘๐๐Ž๐’๐„๐’. (๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ)
2.9K 166 4
A MOTORCYCLE FANFICTION