𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᡈᡈ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

De notti222solid

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... Mai multe

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𖀐 1.
𖀐 2.
𖀐 3.
𖀐 4.
𖀐 5.
𖀐 6.
𖀐 7.
𖀐 8.
𖀐 9.
𖀐 10.
𖀐 11.
𖀐 12.
𖀐 13.
𖀐 14.
𖀐 15.
𖀐 16.
𖀐 17.
𖀐 18.
𖀐 19.
𖀐 20.
𖀐 21.
𖀐 22.
𖀐 23.
𖀐 24.
𖀐 25.
𖀐 26.
𖀐 27.
𖀐 28.
𖀐 29.
𖀐 30.
𖀐 31.
𖀐 notti πŸ’™ .
𖀐 32.
𖀐 33.
𖀐 34.
𖀐 35.
𖀐 37.
𖀐 38.
𖀐 39.
𖀐 40.

𖀐 36.

4.1K 84 35
De notti222solid

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
3.10.23
8:12 pm - harlem , ny .

"bro what the fuck," jaelin groaned. she threw her head back in annoyance as her shirt was all twisted up. "how the fuck do i put this shit on, bro." she grumbled. she let out another loud groan as her phone in her room started ringing, indicating someone was calling her.

she stomped over to her bed and grabbed her phone seeing 'ma heart 💝 .' on the front of it. she licked her lips, completely forgetting she had done her makeup already and had lipgloss on. "ew gross," she mumbled. she slid to the right as the facetime call started connecting.

the call connected showing dd looking at his hairline. jaelin mugged the boy. "nigga you in love with yo hairline. gots to be." she joked. dd smacked his lips and mugged the girl whilst giving her a side eye. she laughed at the boy, taking this as an opportunity to take a facetime photo. "you done getting ready cause i'm bout to come get you," he said as he took off the yellow hoodie he had on.

jaelin thought for a moment and looked down at her twisted shirt that was barely covering her cleavage. "yeah," she lied. dd side eyed her as he put on a different hoodie. his whole outfit was already done so all he had to do was come get the girl. "mhm. ight i'll be there soon. safety." he said.

"safety, baby." jaelin smiled. dd smiled widely at the nickname as he clicked the end button. jaelin threw her phone onto her bed and covered her chest as she stormed out her room and into alexandra's room. she walked in, seeing alexandra apply her lashes to her eyes.

"allie," jaelin huffed. "wassup, jae?" she asked as she turned away from her vanity. "oh," alexandra said. she stared at her sister and started laughing as jaelin deadpanned her. "ain't shit funny, girl. help me." she ordered. alexandra sighed and got up from her chair and walked over to her sister, helping her fix her shirt.

after one try, alexandra fully got the shirt on. "bitch what the fuck," jaelin said annoyed. alexandra laughed and shook her head. "wasn't that hard. is david on his way?" she asked. jaelin nodded her head as she went into her sisters closet. "can i wear your shoes?" she asked. alexandra nodded her head as jaelin picked out her sisters low panda dunks and slid them on.

"what you getting ready for?" she asked whilst tying the shoes. "me, notti, jasmine, and ddot are all going out on another double date." she smiled. jaelin faked smiled and rolled her eyes. "couples," she grumbled. alexandra snapped her head towards her sister with a scoff. "actin' like you ain't going on a date with yo nigga right now,"

just as jaelin was about to speak, her phone went off in a ding!. she looked down at the message she had got, seeing it was dd. she smiled and typed something back, then heading over to her sister. "bye sissy. love you. safety." she said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. alexandra smiled. "safety my heart."

jaelin closed her sisters door behind her and went back into her room to make sure she looked good. she ran her hair through her braids and smiled to herself. she took two photos of herself in her mirror then quickly grabbed her keys and went outside, locking her front door behind her. she walked to dd's car and sat in the passenger seat beside him.

once the car door opened and closed, dd's head shot up from his phone and eyed jaelin down. of course, she noticed this and got flustered, looking away from him. "you ready?" he asked. she looked back at him with a tint of pink blush on her face. she nodded her head as she brought out her phone.

he started driving to where they were going, which jaelin had no idea, as he grabbed her hand and interlocked both of their hands. she looked down at their hands connected and back up at dd with a smile. she sat back in her seat, waiting for them to get where they're supposed to be.

she brought out her phone and decided to post on her instagram in the mean time.

theyluvjae

•....

.•...

..•..

...•.

....•

theyluvjae forgot i had insta .

👤: ddosama

liked by jasmineraya and 56,144 others!

comments:

jasmineraya besttt 💕 .
theyluvjae my babyy .

icespicedoupe sistaaa .!
theyluvjae 💙 .

nottiosama lil sis 🖤 .
theyluvjae notti spwm i'm older .

sugarhilllddot evil twin ‼️ .
theyluvjae always .!!

ysbtril who told u to dress like that
theyluvjae me now bye black nig

officialkayflocka 😍😍
theyluvjae na nigga i'm a minorrrrr

user5 jae so pretty

user9 why ain dd comment
user2 he ain't like either

user4 are jaelin n dd on the outs again
theyluvjae no bro 😂 .

user7 cutie

user90 they're so cutee

user44 dd lookin mad hood

user21 not dd mugging the camera 😂😭 .

user8 why she so skinny
theyluvjae oh igh

user1 dd my mannnnn

user67 they compliment each other so well
theyluvjae 💕 .

𖤐

after about fifteen minutes the car stopped, which brought jaelin's attention out of her phone from replying to comments. she looked out her window to see a hotel? she furrowed her brows as she heard dd's side open and close, her view now being blocked since he was in front of it. he opened the car door and held out his hand which she took as she got out the car.

"why are we at a hotel, david?" she asked. he interlocked their hands as they started walking towards the back of the hotel. "just wait, ma," he said. they walked in from the back, sneaking their way in and into the elevator. he clicked the fourteenth floor, which was the highest one since there were no buttons after fourteen.

the elevator came to a stop at the tenth floor, an old man who looked oddly familiar walking in. he smiled at the two as jaelin gave him a tight lipped smile back. she studied the man for a minute until everything came flooding back. all the memories from seven months ago. from when dd first took her out on a date.

as they got to the fourteenth floor, they all three walked out and walked towards the balcony, the old man letting them in and him walking away. as they walked out onto the balcony, everything was the same as last time. the small table with baby breathes, some blunts, drinks and food, and a phone holder. the smile she already had planted on her face, grew even wider.

the balcony once again had white lights around it with blankets for the two. jaelin went over to the table and grabbed the baby breathes off of them. she looked up at dd who was already looking at her, admiring her. "you remember?" she asked way below a whisper to where you could barely hear her. "of course i did," he said. "i remembered everything, my heart."

she set the flowers down and went up to the boy and caressed both sides of his face. she brought him into a long kiss as one of his hands went to the back of her neck and the other to her waist. he pulled away from the kiss and gave her three quick pecks until he fully pulled away. she hugged him as her head rested on his shoulder.

"this is exactly how it was in september," she mumbled, they pulled away from the hug as dd's tall figure towered over the girl. "i loved it then and i love it now." she smiled. to dd, her smile was very contagious. it could make anyone smile if they really tried. "good," he said. "i just wanted this to be perfect for you."

he walked away from the girl and went to the other side of her, sitting down in the chair. jaelin did the same as dd put his phone into the phone holder as he put on the girls favorite show, pretty little liars. dd as well put his blanket over himself and grabbed the tray and started rolling a blunt for him and jaelin.

throughout the rest of the night, the two talked, shared many blunts, and ate lots of food. in jaelin's opinion, this date was 100 times better then their one seven months ago. and she loved that. she loved that for both of them. how they were finally good again without no one ruining anything.

jae speaks !

i would add more but i'm beyond tired n hungry so i can't concentrate right 😭 . but dis so cutee . my updating schedule is gon b a lil wonky dis week but i'll try n make it work . i've been putting off writing cs ion want dis to end :( . but da notti book gon be good . trust .

n thank y'all fo 30k reads .

anyways don't forget to vote n comment

#E4N . #E4E .

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
65.4K 1.6K 26
even with her parents strict rules of staying away, she gets with the boy who they look at as a bad influence. in the end, will she stay with him, or...
2.9K 166 4
A MOTORCYCLE FANFICTION
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...