𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᡈᡈ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By notti222solid

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𖀐 1.
𖀐 2.
𖀐 3.
𖀐 4.
𖀐 5.
𖀐 6.
𖀐 7.
𖀐 8.
𖀐 9.
𖀐 10.
𖀐 11.
𖀐 12.
𖀐 13.
𖀐 14.
𖀐 15.
𖀐 16.
𖀐 17.
𖀐 18.
𖀐 19.
𖀐 20.
𖀐 21.
𖀐 22.
𖀐 23.
𖀐 24.
𖀐 25.
𖀐 26.
𖀐 27.
𖀐 28.
𖀐 29.
𖀐 30.
𖀐 31.
𖀐 notti πŸ’™ .
𖀐 32.
𖀐 34.
𖀐 35.
𖀐 36.
𖀐 37.
𖀐 38.
𖀐 39.
𖀐 40.

𖀐 33.

4.1K 89 35
By notti222solid

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

ALEXANDRA RENAE PAIGE
2.19.23
6:32 pm - harlem , ny .

"i miss my man," jaelin sighed. alexandra and jasmine jerked their heads back and furrowed their brows. "jason?" they asked in unison. jaelin lifted her head from her arms and looked at the phone camera before looking at the two beside her a mugging them. "you done got me fucked up. why would i miss that nigga?"

alexandra, jasmine, jaelin, trilly and sam were all at the park by their house since sam wanted to go. trilly had came back to visit again, which no one was really complaining about. as much as he disliked where he grew up and where he lives, jaelin and alexandra think that sugarhill is starting to grow on him a lot more.

the girls were all recording on alexandra's phone, pretending to have a youtube video. trilly was over on the playground with his little brother, pushing him on the swings. jasmine deadpanned her bestfriend. "oh, i don't know, because you deadass brought him to the block yesterday," she said sarcastically.

jaelin rolled her eyes and threw her hands up. "because you two bitches told me david's ass was bring crystal!" she shouted. jasmine and alexandra both shared looks. "okay that's on us but he didn't and we didn't think you were gonna bring that niggas funk ass." she said.

the sisters both bursted out laughing, jasmine joining them shortly after. after a few minutes of them laughing about what the girl had said, jaelin calmed down. "nah but on some real shit i miss dd," she said. "not too much on me now but y'all just ain't seen the side of him that he showed me."

"he was always so gentle and caring with me. always made sure i was okay before anyone and anything else," she carried on since jasmine and alexandra weren't saying anything. "y'all only ever saw the bad side i would tell y'all about. never the sweet, loving side. all he cared about was me. i hope. because i know all i ever loved and cared about was him." she finished off with a sigh.

alexandra and jasmine both looked at each other with their jaws dropped. they never heard jaelin speak of dd like this. she was right. they only ever heard all things he had done wrong and everything he did to hurt the girl. alexandra immediately grabbed her phone and stopped the video.

"that's so cute," jasmine said in awe. a small smile grew onto jaelin's face. "AWWWWW," alexandra blurted out. she tucked her phone into her back pocket as jasmines phone went off in a ding. jaelin was now not paying attention to them, her talking to her older brother since he had came back to the park bench with sam by his side.

alexandra was starting at jasmine as she looked at the message she had gotten. jasmines jaw dropped, causing alexandra to snicker a little. "no fucking way you sent that video to us." she whispered. alexandra's little snickers turned into a silent, wheezing laugh. "yes the fuck i did." she said, still laughing.

the girls were now silently laughing, trying their best not to get the attention of the other two right beside them. finally, after forever their laughter calmed down as they both looked at their phones which were blowing up.

alex 😘 .
*attatchment 1 video*
j fuckin ask ha alr u bitch

ddot <3 .
AYEEEEEEE

notti 💙 .
bout damn mf time bro

ma heart 💝 .
y'all dead told ha to say allat . yu cappin mh

notti 💙 .
nigga yu slow .

ddot <3 .
yk jaelin stay speakin da truth so why would she lie bout dis

ma heart 💝 .
she was dead wit jason yestaday

jazzy 🤍 .
there's an explanation to dat

alex 😘 .
yes there is n no we was j at da park n she said she missed uu n shit . word2 my deads dd .

ddot <3 .
girl what dead's

alex 😘 .
sassy hoe .

ma heart 💝 .
what's the explanation .?

jazzy 🤍 .
she only brought jason cs we had told ha that you was bringin crystal which is what yu said but she wasn't there so she j brought him to make yu jealous

ma heart 💝 .
deadass .?

alex 😘 .
nah bro she cappin out ha ass rn

ddot <3 .
LMFAOO

notti 💙 .
😂😂 .

ma heart 💝 .
ok
can y'all come help me . i need help wit dis

notti 💙 .
we alr wit yu

ddot <3 .
^^

ma heart 💝 .
no fucking shit i'm talking to jasmine and alex bro

jazzy 🤍 .
LMAOO yes we otw david 😂😭 .
everyone has liked this message!

the girls both shut off their phone and looked up to see sam eating some crackers and jaelin and trilly still talking. "i'll make up the excuse." alexandra mouthed to jasmine. she nodded her head, indicating she understood. "we gotta go, my heart," alexandra said as the two girls stood up. jaelin stopped mid sentence and looked up with furrowed brows.

"why?" she asked. "jasmines mom wants us to go clean since she's having friends over." alexandra lied. jaelin jerked her head back. she always knew when anyone was lying. so it was no surprise when alexandra immediately knew that jaelin knew that she was lying. "oh, okay," she said, blowing it off.

the two girls shared surprised looks and quickly ran off but not before saying goodbye and leaving a kiss on jaelin and sam's foreheads.

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
2.19.23
9:26 pm - her crib .

jaelin was currently sat on the couch with trilly in front of her. she was currently retwisting his twists since he needed a retwist real bad. she has been asking him ever since he got home to re do it but he always said no and blew her off until today.

no matter how tired she was, she was happy that she could her older brother looking right. she finished on the last twist and sighed. "all done," she smiled. he nodded his head and got up, stretching. jaelin looked at her phone and at the time. she put her lips into a thin line.

"bro they been gone mad long." she mumbled. "who?" trilly asked. jaelin curled up into a ball and shook her head. "jasmine and alexandra," she said. "they dead texted me right after they left that they was gonna be back when they was done cleaning. i know it don't be takin no three hours just to tidy up a house for a few people."

jaelin was annoyed. her sister and best friend had lied to her twice. she obviously knew that alexandra was lying about cleaning up the house with jasmine. she can always tell when someone's lying. even herself when she doesn't notice it.

but they had to lie again about coming home right after? "don't worry bout it, marie. they'll be fine," trilly said, trying to brighten up his younger sisters mood. she just nodded her head with a sigh. she brought her knee up, her hand setting on top of it as she set her chin down on it as well.

"yeah, you right, trill," she said, also trying to brighten her mood up and to make her not overthink. she got up from the couch and held onto her long, white pajama pants that had hello kitty all over it. she slid the straps to her crop top back up on her arms.

"goodnight, trilly. put sam to bed, please." she said, pointing towards her younger brother who was watching tv. he nodded his head with a slight smile. "sound just like mom," he mumbled. "goodnight, jae. sleep well. love you my heart." he called out since his sister was halfway up the stairs.

"love you!" she yelled before shutting her door to her bedroom. she slid off her slippers and set them into her closet. she let out a deep breath and made her way over into her bathroom and pulled out her face wash, moisturizer, toothbrush and toothpaste from under her cabinet.

she did her night routine as normal, her saying some daily affirmations as well. she took off her nike socks and put them into her dirty clothes hamper along side the crop top and hello kitty pants she was wearing. she slid on some shorts and a oversized t-shirt, then made her way to her bed.

she put her phone on the charger and changed her led lights from white to red. she dimmed her  lights a bit and got comfortable in her bed. before she fell asleep, she checked to make sure she had no missed notifications from either one of her best friends. her phone is always on dnd so she checks a lot.

when she seen that she had none, she rolled her eyes and sighed. she set her phone back down and immediately fell asleep.

jae speaks !

short n terrible ahh chapta buh it's all leadin up to wha dd is doin . swear .! anyways , wha do y'all think he gon dooooo .?

n i was @ ma brothas basketball tournament tdy n i saw dis one fine ahh nigga who looked sm like notti 🥲 . not da point but stillllllll bro . yu alr kno i txt ma fave cousin bout it too 😂🤞🏽 .

dis is shitty asf but ima start doin betta . trust . i j been goin thru sum shi .

anyways don't forget to vote n comment

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 167 13
She was destined to be a witch since birth. The unexpectedness of her mother joining in the Grand Coven, amplified by the pain of her father leaving...
6.6K 686 19
Ricky: muse of Taerae's art .written in burmese
150K 3.1K 23
this book is about the imagines of life after love in the air the series 😁 note: this is purely my imagination nothing else and is gonna contain alo...
62.7K 597 61
A DD Osama love story Read to find out more Out Now βœ… 18+ some mature content