𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᡈᡈ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By notti222solid

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𖀐 1.
𖀐 2.
𖀐 3.
𖀐 4.
𖀐 5.
𖀐 6.
𖀐 7.
𖀐 8.
𖀐 9.
𖀐 10.
𖀐 11.
𖀐 12.
𖀐 13.
𖀐 14.
𖀐 15.
𖀐 16.
𖀐 17.
𖀐 18.
𖀐 19.
𖀐 20.
𖀐 21.
𖀐 22.
𖀐 23.
𖀐 24.
𖀐 25.
𖀐 26.
𖀐 27.
𖀐 28.
𖀐 29.
𖀐 30.
𖀐 31.
𖀐 notti πŸ’™ .
𖀐 33.
𖀐 34.
𖀐 35.
𖀐 36.
𖀐 37.
𖀐 38.
𖀐 39.
𖀐 40.

𖀐 32.

4.1K 91 21
By notti222solid

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JASMINE RAYA DAVIS
2.18.23
8:30 pm - harlem , ny .

the group of five were all out at the block since notti, dd, and ddot were all shooting their music video for too tact. they were all waiting for the camera people to arrive so they all sat on some steps in front of a apartment complex, waiting.

jasmine was sat on nottis lap as alexandra was sat next to ddot and dd was standing. jasmine had noticed that he was in his own world, zoning off and just staring at something or someone. she followed his trail just to see him staring at jaelin and jason.

she nudged notti a little bit, catching his attention and then nodding towards dd. notti did the same as well and followed his gaze. they both shared looks and sighed. at first it was the four of them talking, now it's just alexandra and ddot talking. jasmine cut ddot off with a huff.

"david," she said sternly. he snapped his attention to the two of them, clearing his throat. "hm?" he hummed. "you're burning fucking holes into the side of his head. stop staring." she said. alexandra and ddot were now listening into the conversation, very confused about what was going on.

"wait, what happened?" the two asked notti. "he won't stop staring at jaelin. she brought jason." he said. ddot just nodded his head as alexandra's jaw dropped. "no she didn't," she said, shocked. notti raised his eyebrows and nodded his head. she let out a groan and put her head in her knees. "dumb bitch." she mumbled.

"okay but why the fuck would she bring him here?" he questioned. "probably to get you mad," notti said, adding in his two cents. jasmine glared at him and shook her head. "they're just friends," she said, trying to reassure her friend. notti gave his girlfriend a 'bffr' look as dd smacked his lips.

"friends my ass." notti coughed out. jasmine smacked him across his head and rolled her eyes. notti rubbed the back of his head with a mug on his face. "nah bro she buggin," dd said, pushing his curly hair out the way. "she got me mad tight. and i was finna do sum for her too." he said.

jasmine and alexandra shared confused looks. "what do you mean?" alexandra asked. dd, notti, and ddot all shared looks before slightly laughing. "nothing," dd paused, looking at ddot. "i might still do it. ion know." notti and ddot gave sad kind of looks to dd as jasmine looked over to her best friend who looked uncomfortable.

jason had his arm around the girl, which caused her eyes to widened. she hit alexandra's arm repeatedly until she looked where she was looking, her eyes widening as well. jaelin looked over to them with a 'please help' look planted all over her face. alexandra eagerly waved her older sister over.

jaelin raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes, shaking her head. "i can't." she mouthed, pointing at jason who was talking to dudeylo. alexandra groaned, which caused the boys to turn their attention to her, and then to jaelin. jasmine threw her head back in annoyance because they wanted dd not to notice jaelin and jason.

"david," jasmine said, sympathy laced in her voice. he just rolled his eyes and shook his head. "chill with the gov, bro," he said. "sorry." she whispered. dd looked behind him to see everyone with the cameras pulling up. "let's go. they here." he said, making his way over to the van that pulled up.

ddot nodded his head and said his goodbyes to alexandra as he got up and left. jasmine let out a sigh. notti, who had his hands wrapped around her waist, tapped her side, indicating for her to get up so he could go over with his brother. he got up and pulled jasmine into a hug. "i'll be back," he said.

she nodded her head into his shoulder. he pulled away and gave his girlfriend a kiss. she moved his curly hair that was in front of his face out of the way so she could see his eyes. "i love you ma. safety." he said, walking away and putting on a ski mask over his head. "safety!" she called out, seeing him then put on his hoodie to his puffer jacket.

alexandra both shared looks and let out a sigh in unison. jasmine sat back down in the spot notti was in and dug her face into her knees, wanting ethan to hurry up and finish this music video so they can go home.

𖤐

jasmine woke up in a bed and in someone's arms. she lifted her head to see notti on his phone, scrolling through tiktok. he looked over at the girl who had swollen eyes from just waking up and her curly hair in a bun, messed up. he laughed at the sight. "bout damn time," he said.

she rubbed her eyes and plopped back down onto his chest. "what time is it?" she mumbled since her face was in his chest. "eleven." he answered. her head shot up at the boy. "how long i been sleep for?" she asked. "well we got home at nine thirty so like two hours,"

her eyes widened as she shook her head. "God damn," she said. "yeah. i could tell you was tired from the beginning when i picked you up. i'm sorry for taking you with, my heart." he apologized. she immediately furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

she brought her hand up to his face, caressing his cheek bone with her thumb. "don't apologize. i loved being there with you." she smiled. he smiled back at the girl and pulled her into a kiss. the kiss was long and passionate. that was her favorite thing about the boy. how he took everything slow no matter what.

jasmine pulled away first and started placing a lot of kisses on his face. he laughed at the girl and slightly pushed her back. she mugged him and jerked her head back. "okay, fuck you too," she said, getting up from his arms and getting off the bed. "wait no, i'm just playin with you," he said, grabbing her wrists.

"mmh." she grumbled as he pulled her back on top of him. her phone went off on a vibration which caused her to lean over notti and grab her phone off the charger. she looked at the message and groaned whilst throwing her head back. "what?" he asked. "ma wants me home," she said.

"she on the way now." she sighed. notti frowned at the thought of his girlfriend leaving. "dukes dayroom as fuck right now." he said. she nodded her head in agreement and got up off of him. "literally," jasmine sighed. she grabbed one of notti's cream colored shirts and put on over her tank top since it was now cold outside.

she went over by his door and grabbed her panda dunks, sliding them on. just as she did so, jasmine got a message from her mom saying that she was here. she let out a sigh and grabbed motto's hands, pulling him out of his bed. she wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands landed comfortably around her waist.

he looked down at her with a slight smile on his face. "what?" she questioned. he shook his head. "nothing. you're just really pretty," he said. jasmine internally folded at the compliment but she hid it. a blush came across her light skin cheeks.

her hands went from behind his neck to his face. she pulled him into yet another long kiss as she was on her tippy toes. he pulled away from the kiss and brought her into a hug. "i love you," she said into his shoulder. he smiled and then pulled away from the hug. he interlocked his hand with hers as he walked her to his front door.

"i love you, mamas." he said. "safety," she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "safety, my heart." he said. jasmine opened the front door and made her way down the apartment complex's steps. notti watched to make sure she got down safely.

he then made his way over to edge and watched her get into her moms car. jasmines mom, madeleine, waved bye to notti, which he gladly returned. from the car, jasmine smiled brightly up at the boy which he returned as well, flashing as what jasmine likes to call it, his million dollar smile.

jae speaks !

short ahh chapter but i wanted to make dis bout dem two . nine months wit out ethan is outrageous , man . still feels like hes still here 🥲 . ik we all love n miss him sm :( .

but , E4N . it's his world , we just livin in it .!

also , jasmine n notti >> .

anyways don't forget to vote n comment

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.6K 26
even with her parents strict rules of staying away, she gets with the boy who they look at as a bad influence. in the end, will she stay with him, or...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9K 256 13
Here ya go some sasamiya content! These are a few imaginations I made of them. Slow on updates and have bad writing skills *if the characters act sli...
26.6K 877 19
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 I somehow traveled back in time and stumbled upon my sensei's old team. To make things worse, I saved Obito. Oh wait, now my life...