UPSIDE DOWN! evie queen

By 1-800-farkleminkus

― ❝ You got me like upside down. You standing there, I swear my world is turning around.❞ OR ― ❝ in which the... More

INTRODUCTION!
DESCENDANTS ONE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
DESCENDANTS TWO!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
DESCENDANTS THREE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
THE ROYAL WEDDING!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE!
ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: Wedding Prep Chaos

ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: the day of the wedding

629 23 2
By 1-800-farkleminkus

Then it was finally the day of the wedding. Everyone was filled with excitement and joy. Corey, Phoebe, Luna, and Doug decided to set up a photo booth and a DIY candy bar for the guests so they had something to do before the wedding actually started. Alex and Evie were in the middle of getting ready when they got notified a big storm was heading their way soon.

They quickly went outside where their friends were at, figuring what they should do. Alex had his suit on that was fixed thanks to Phoebe, but he didn't have his blazer on and his tie wasn't tied. Evie didn't have her dress on yet, she still had on normal clothes, she had makeup on, and it looked like Dizzy was in the middle of curling her hair since half of her hair was curled and the other half was straight.

"Oh, no!" Jane worriedly exclaims, frowning as it started to sprinkle. "It's raining. We can't have the wedding ruined by rain."

"Maybe we can get a tent." Lonnie suggested.

"But where will we get one in time? And how are are we going to get everything inside in time?" Dizzy inquired, looking at everyone worriedly. The group began to talk over each other, all either worrying about the wedding or figuring out what they should do.

"Guys," Alex raises his voice, gaining his friend's attention. They all stop talking over each other, facing him with a worried look. "Take a deep breath and calm down. What's the plan?"

Evie nods in agreement. "Yeah, we can't have the wedding in the rain. Everything will be ruined and someone could possibly get hurt."

"What if we moved everything inside?" Mal suggests and Alex and Evie shares a look. "I know it isn't the wedding you planned, but it could work and still be amazing."

"It's not a bad idea." Evie confessed and Alex nodded in agreement.

"But how would we get everything inside in time before the storm hits?" Alex questioned worriedly, looking back at his sister-in-law along with Evie.

"We can help with that." Uma reassured him.

"Yeah," Gil chimes in. "We're not gonna let your wedding get ruined."

Phoebe checks the weather app she had on her phone and then looks back at everyone with a determined look. "Alright, we only have a half hour to get everything inside before the storm. Let's get to moving, people!" Phoebe shouted in an ushered and demanding tone, gesturing with a wave of her hand for people to start moving. Everyone looked at her with surprise, not expecting that response from her.

Corey was the only one not surprised by her reaction. He chuckles and smiles at everyone. "You heard her. Move it, people!" Everyone nodded and immediately got to work on moving things inside. Alex and Evie stepped forward to flow the others since they planned to help out, but they were stopped by Celia and Dizzy.

"Nuh-uh." Celia sassily said and Alex and Evie shared an amused look. "Don't even think about it."

"Things would go faster if they had more help." Alex told her.

"I'm on it!" Audrey shouted. She had been standing nearby and overheard they needed help. She started to usher the guests who were already there to help out with moving things inside.

Alex and Evie smile at her. "Thanks, Audrey." They spoke in unison. She smiled, giving them a thumbs up before she walked over to where the wedding was set up so she can help.

"See?" Dizzy gestures to everyone. "They got it covered. You guys need to finish getting ready."

"But-"

"No buts." Dizzy interrupted Evie, grabbing onto her hand and began pulling her inside.

Corey walks over to them, smiling at Alex and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, man. Let's go." As Alex and Evie were pulled away to separate directions, they glanced over their shoulders and shared a smile.

****

Ben and Mal stood side by side, their arms wrapped around each other as they smiled at the decorated room inside the castle. "I can't believe we managed to pull it off." Mal admitted.

Ben glances our at the window when he heard a clap of thunder, noticing rain beginning to fall. "And just in time too."

With the help of everyone, everything important that they needed from outside was all inside the ballroom in the castle. The decorations were hung up, thanks to Uma and Gil they now had the right flowers, thanks to Corey, Jay, and Harry they had got a DJ and the dj system was set up in the right corner of the front of the room with speakers by it. The cake Luna made with Doug's help was sat on a table by the food table. Everything was perfect....Until it wasn't.

"Guys," Luna smiles at her friends, walking over to them with the others, her arm linked with Doug's. "We did it! This is great."

"Yeah," Phoebe smiles. "A little surprise we got it all done with nothing else going wrong."

Jay cringes when he noticed a worried Dizzy and Corey running over to the group. "You might wanna rethink that."

"What's wrong?" Mal asked them, looking at them with concern.

"The rings are gone!" Corey and Dizzy replied in unison, sharing a surprised look since they said the same thing at the same time.

"What?" Uma gasps. "How are they gone?" She glances at Harry with narrowed eyes. "Harry." She said in a scolding tone.

Harry looks at her with offense. "What, you think I stole the rings?"

"It does seem like something you would do." Uma nodded.

Harry puts a hand on his heart, showing a mock offense. "Ouch. You wound me." Uma rolls her eyes in response. Harry shakes his head. "I didn't steal the rings."

"And how do we know you're telling the truth?" Mal questioned, staring at him suspiciously.

"If you're the reason why Alex's and Evie's wedding is ruined I will not hesitate to lock you up." Ben threatened, looking at the pirate with a glare.

"I was here the whole time." Harry answered in an obvious tone, raising his hands in defense.

Gil nods. "He's right. He was." Harry pointed at him since he proved his point.

Jane sighs. "Well, if Harry didn't steal the rings then where are they?"

Phoebe smiles excitedly. "Ooh, this calls for a search party!" Corey chuckled, amused by her excitement.

"Okay, everyone split into teams so we can cover more ground." Ben ordered.

"It can't be that hard to find the rings, right?" Chad asked in a hopeful tone.

"Well, it's probably not gonna be easy." Jane responded, earning a groan from Chad.

"What do we do about the bride and the groom?" Lonnie asked.

"Keep them occupied and stop them from seeing each other." Luna replies. "They're probably dressed now. They can't see each other before the wedding, remember? It's bad luck."

"They already did see each other before the wedding." Celia shrugged.

"That's true." Uma nodded in agreement with some of the others.

"So I'm sure it'd be fine. I mean, how much more bad luck could they get?" Celia questioned.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure they don't see each other." Corey reassured everyone, referring to him and Dizzy.

"Yeah, we got this." Dizzy smiled, and Corey smiled as they both did a first bump. Then they both left while the others began to search for the rings.

****

Alex was freaking out in the room he was getting ready in. How could he lose a ring? He couldn't believe he lost something as important like that. He now had his blazer on and was tying his tie when Corey walked into the room. Alex glanced away from the full length mirror he stood in front of, looking at his best friend with a hopeful look.

"So?"

"Everyone is looking for the rings now." Corey reassures him and he nods, looking a bit relieved. He smiles. "Don't worry, we'll find them."

"B-But what if we don't?" Alex frowns, feeling his heart begin to race. "Then what will we do? You can't have a wedding without rings."

"Dude, just take a deep breath." Corey instructs and Alex does as he told. "There you go." Corey encouraged, smiling when Alex's breathing was normal.

"Thank you." Alex sighs. He sends Corey a smile. "And I don't just mean for tonight. I mean, for literally everything. I'm grateful to have you as my best friend."

"Man, I told myself I wasn't gonna cry today." Corey mumbles as tears brimmed his eyes. Alex laughs and pulls him in for a hug. "I'm grateful to have you as my best friend too." Corey admits, earning a wide smile from Alex. When they pull away from the hug, Corey says, "I'm still a little jealous and upset you didn't pick me for your best man."

Alex chuckles. "Sorry, Cor. I just had to pick Ben. He's my older brother, plus I was his best man. It just made sense that he was my best man."

Corey rolls his eyes playfully, waving a dismissive hand. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He chuckles along with Alex. "Okay, so where were you the last time you remember having the ring?"

Alex searches his brain to try his best to remember. "Oh!" He said, smiling when he remembered. "Evie and I were leaving the house and I had the ring box in my pocket. When we got here, I set the ring box down in this room, but I can't remember where I put it."

"Okay," Corey nods. "Let's look in here then."

Meanwhile, in the room Dizzy was helping Evie get ready in. Mal helped Evie find her shoes earlier, thankfully they were easy to find. They were hidden at the back of her closest. Something that rested on a bookshelf caught Evie's eye. "Wait, Dizzy, do you see that?"

As she curled Evie's hair, Dizzy glances at the place Evie pointed at. Her eyes lit up. "Is that what I think it is?"

"If you think that's the ring box then I think so." Evie grinned.

When Dizzy was done curling the strand of hair she was working with, she sets the curler down to go pick up the box that rested in the center of the middle shelf. She walks back over to Evie, opening the box. She grins. "It's the ring!"

Evie smiles with relief. "That's great!" She chuckles, shaking her head. "I can't believe it was right where I put it. I put the box there when we first got here since I figured I would easily remember where I put it." She grimaces. "But I guess with everything bad happening, I forgot about it."

"Hey, bride." Mal greets, walking into the room with a smile. "Things going okay?"

"Things are perfect since we found the ring." Evie smiled as Dizzy showed Mal the ring.

"Awesome!" Mal grins. "Corey stopped me on the way here and told me they found the ring Alex had for you."

Evie sighs with relief. "Where was it?"

"Right where he left it." Mal laughed.

"Awe," Dizzy smiles widely at Evie. "You two are meant for each other." She commented, referring to the fact the couple both lost the rings even though the rings were right where they left them. As Mal chuckled, Evie giggled and smiled shyly.

****

Now that the rings were found, the couple felt much better about the wedding, but Evie still needed to convince her mom to come to the wedding. Evie was on the Isle of the Lost with Jay, Uma, Gil, and Harry. They all wore Isle appropriate clothing before they went to the Isle. They were now at the place where Evie's, Jay's, Mal's, and Carlos' parents lived. Well besides Maleficent since she didn't live there anymore because of the fact she was a lizard.

Jay got to visit and catch up on things with his dad while they there as Evie was has a heart-to-heart talk with her mom. "Mom, I know you don't really like the fact that I'm marrying the son of Adam and Belle, but he's the one I love. I don't even care about his royal status anymore. Even if he wasn't a prince, I would still love him with all my heart. Could you please try to be happy for us? And maybe come to the wedding? It just wouldn't be the same without you. It's my wedding, I need my mom there."

The Evil Queen nods, smiling softly at her. "I know, Evie" Her face twists with disgust. "I just don't like who his parents are." Evie faltered when she said that, her shoulders dropping in defeat.

"But you can't deny that Alex and Evie are perfect for each other." Uma chimes in. "They make each other happy, and isn't that what matters?"

"Yeah," Gil nods in agreement with a from. "And if you don't come to the wedding you'll find out seeing Evie being the most beautiful bride ever."

The Evil Queen sighs when she saw her daughter's reaction, she felt slightly guilty. And as she listened to Evie's friends try to convince her to approve of Alex's and Evie's marriage, she realized that they might be right. "I will try my best to accept the fact you are marrying someone like Alex. After all, he's not the worst boy you could marry."

Evie perks up upon hearing that and she smiles widely. "So does that mean you'll come to the wedding?"

"Yes, I'll go." The Evil Queen replied.

Evie let out an excited squeal, pulling her mom in for a hug. The Evil Queen smiled slightly as she hugged her back.

****

Soon it was only a few minutes before the wedding started and Adam, Belle, and Ben were with Alex. "I know I haven't always been the easiest father, Alex," Adam admits. He then smiles proudly at him, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "But I want you to know that I'm proud of you and the man you've become."

Alex smiles widely, feeling happy and relieved his dad thought that way about him. "Thanks, dad. I really appreciate it."

 "And I want you to know that I'm here for you, little bro." Ben chimes in, sending a smile to Alex. "If you need anything, just let me know."

"Same goes for us, dear." Belle adds, referring to her and her husband. She smiles at Alex. "You and Evie are meant to be together, and we'll do anything to help make this wedding perfect."

"Thank you." Alex pulls his family into a hug. "I love you guys."

****

As Alex and Evie exchanged their vows, their friends watched on with tears in their eyes. Evie looked stunning in her dress, and Alex looked dashing in his suit. And soon it was time for the reception. The reception hasn't even started yet when there was a sudden rumble of thunder, and the lights went out.

"Oh, no!" Evie worriedly said. "This isn't good." 

"What are we gonna do?" Alex questioned, biting his lower lip nervously.

Celia speaks up, smiling reassuringly at the newly wed couple. "Don't worry, guys! I've got a trick up my sleeve." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a deck of cards. "My dad taught me a few card tricks when I was younger." She explained, grinning mischievously. Everyone was instructed to use their phone light to light up the dark room while the guests gathered around her. She began to shuffle the cards and perform a series of mind-bending illusions. They gasped in amazement as she made the cards disappear and reappear seemingly out of thin air.

Meanwhile, Harry, Uma, and Gil worked together to find the source of the power outage. They discovered that a tree had fallen on a nearby power line, causing the blackout. With their combined skills, they were able to quickly fix the problem, and the lights came back on once again.

The guests cheers and claps for Celia, who takes a bow with a grin on her face. "Thanks, everyone!" She said. "I'm glad I could help keep the party going."

Evie and Alex approach her, beaming with gratitude. "You're amazing, Celia!" Evie said. "You saved the reception!"

"Yeah, we really appreciate it." 

Celia just smiled and hugged the happy couple. "I'm just happy to be a part of your special day," 

****

Soon it was time for the reception. The reception hall was beautifully decorated, and the food was delicious. The music was perfect, and everyone was having a great time. It was a beautiful ceremony, filled with love and laughter.

At the end of the day, as Alex and Evie stood together, looking out at their friends and family, they knew that they couldn't have done it without them.

"Thank you, guys." Alex said, his eyes shining with gratitude as he smiles at everyone. "You helped us overcome every obstacle that came our way, and we couldn't have done it without you."

Evie nods, smiling fondly at everyone. "Yeah, thanks to you guys our wedding was saved. We couldn't have asked for better friends."

Mal and Ben hugs the couple as Jay excitedly shouts, "Let's dance!"

While the music filled the air, everyone got up to dance, celebrating the love between Alex and Evie. Even though the planning for the wedding and the wedding itself had some troubles along the way, it really did turn out to be a perfect wedding. And Alex and Evie couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together. 

the end

A/N brb gonna go sob cause now alex's & evie's beautiful story is over...but anyway, i had a blast writing about alex & then writing about his relationship with evie! i love them so much & im so glad you guys love them too. just a reminder to check out the other books i have on this account & on my main account that you should go follow if youre not yet (main account: niallhoranslovebot ) love you guys <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 8
Fifteen years ago, Belle and Beast came across a baby who had no one, he was all along without anyone to protect or care for him so they gave him tha...
121K 2.9K 17
❝ We all show our true colours in the end. ❞ HER WORDS WERE LIKE SILK CARESSING THE POOR UNFORTUNAT...
58.9K 1.6K 52
── irisㅤ/ ─── ❛ you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be❜ ── ❛ and I don't want to go home right now ❜ ────────────────── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...
687K 18K 90
it's descendants but gay. [evie x female oc] [will be in mc p.o.v unless stated otherwise] #1 sofia carson [sept.11] #1 descendants [sept 21] - Sta...