Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 23

5.5K 337 39
By FlowerVine98

***sorry for vanishing just like that. I was out and had a heavy office work. I know I can't give anything as excuse
Sorry dears. Just a small chapter. Not a good one too. ***

Arjun Pov:

"If you want, you can sleep here itself." I immediately says as she tried to get down from the bed.

"Look mister never ever try to take advantage of me with the name of varun. Am not the same Yazhini anymore, who was waiting innocently for her husband to accept her. No am not her. To me, you are no one. I want us to be the same until you are staying here, just don't think that you can get me because of Varun. That is never gonna happen. " she says and  walks out of the room not before kissing varun's forehead and covering him properly.

I sadly smiled by looking at her.

I don't know what to do now. I don't know, how to convince her. I know that am not even worth a chance, for the way i treated her.

I slowly walked out of the home only to see yazhini who is leaning on the wall in sideways and looking at the moon.

Her single pleat saree, her open hair flew according to the wind and her sad face is evident.

"Why you never noticed her Arjun?" I murmured.

I kept looking at her.

After sometime she looked at me only to curse me. I think she cursed as bastard.

I smiled by seeing her.

"You are right Yazhini am a bastard who never noticed you."i murmured.

                       _________

" Mummmaaaa" Varun started to shout.

"Kanna kanna what happened?" I asked him while walking inside the room who is crying.

"Varun what happened baby why are you crying?" I asks him.

"Papa mumma."

"Where is she?"

"She is here only baby'

" No you are lying she again left me right? " he questioned me.

" No no varun kanna she didn't leaved us. She is here in the kitchen only. "

" Take me to her " he asked me by showing me his both arms.

I lifted him in my arm and walked to the kitchen where yazhini is cooking something as both her mumma and papa went to the shop leaving yazhini to take care of varum and me.

" Mumaaa" varun started to shout as soon as he seen his maa, I put him down who immediately runned and clutched his mumma leg.

"Kanna, what happened baby why are you crying kanna?" she asked him.

"Maa I thought you left me again."

"I didn't kanna" She says by clearing his hair which is falling on his face.

"Why you were not present when I wake up?" he questioned her.

She smiled sadly and hugged him.

"I can't present beside you forever baby, you shouldn't cry for that too. You are a big boy dear" she says by looking at me.

I looked away.

"But why mumma?"

"Because you become a big boy kanna. Comeon let's get you freshen up baby  now." yazhini says while taking him inside the roomi I too followed her.

"Have this towel baby
Just call me out once you finished your bath. Mumma will be waiting outside okay." she says by handing him the towel.

But he grabbed her hand and nods as no.

"What happened baby you always wanted to bath by yourself right?"

"But now varun wants his mom to help him in bathing." he says at her. To which she smiled and grabbed him in her arms nad took him inside the bathroom even I too followed.

She first turned on the water from the tap and walked inside the kitchen to bring the hot water which she heated on the stove.

With that she undrressed varun and started to bath him.

"Varun kanna no no" She shouted as Varun started to splash the water on her.

"Mumma mumma" he shouts as she tried to grab him who is trying to escape from her.

"Kanna stop there" she shouts and finally grabbed her in her arms and put him down.

I kept looking at them where both Varun and yazhini is very happy. As varun and yazhini were playing.

'You missed these all arjun. Just look at the duo, what all they were doing. You were never a part in any of this arjun. You were nothing but a waste Arjun. You ruined your life along with theirs'

"Mumma papa" varun shouts by showing his finger at me.

"What papa, varun" yazhini asked him who drenched in all this chaos.

"Mumma, papa is not all drenched
Its only you and me" with that Varun splashed all the water from the mug on me.

"Varun" yazhini shouts.

"Varun stop, your papa will scold you" she shouts but he again splashed with one more mug full of water.

My whole dress is drenched now.

Gosh.

I looked up only to see my son who is smiling cheekily.

"Kanna you did a wrong move now" I says and grabbed him in my arm.

"P.. Pa. Papa lea.. Le.. Leave me.. Am so.. Sorry" varun shouts.

But all I did is putting him in the bucket with a full of water.

"Haaa papa, you" with that Varun again splashed a one more mug of water.

With that we both started to play the water fight.

"Appa am tired" Varun says while showing me his arms. I laughed and took him out of the bucket in my arms.

I looked at my right side only to see yazhini who is smiling by seeing us.

But when her eyes noticed that I looking at her, she concealed her smile instead looked angrily at me.

"Come let's dress you up Varun" with that I took him outside.

Yazhini pov:

What is happening here?

Varun and Arjun really become close, and am happy on that.

I walked out of the bathroom with water drenching.

"Appa you shouldnt see me. Turn around appa." Varun says.

Arjun laughed and turned around.

"Mumma you too" varin shouts. I smiled and turned around.

"Am ready" varun shouts.

"Mumma and papa you both too needs to take shower." Varun syas laughingly.

Arjun tried to grab him, but Varun already runned out of the room.

We both kept standing inside the room.

His eyes met mine. I immediately looked away.

"Please change into different cloth" he said.

"I know how to take care of myself."

"Right" he says by looking dull.

This is how he used to reply whenever I concernly asks him when he was not felt good.

"This is how I used to reply to you right?" he asked me.

I didn't replied him.

"Tasting my own medicine now. I understood the pain for not giving the proper reply. Am sorry." he says.

"Yo.. Your dress be.. Becomes see through" He says, that's when I looked down to see my saree with anyone can see my whole figure. I immediately runned out and entered into my room.

Shit.

                   __________

"Mumma one more dosa" I heard varun voice.

"Coming kanna" I says while walking out of the kitchen.

"Thank you mumma" varun says.

I smiled at him.

"kanna eat slowly"

"Yes mumma, varun missed your cooking food mumma. Paatti food is yuck mumma." he says.

"Kanna you shouldn't say something like that. You should be thankful to her since she is preparing the food for you right?" I says while taking my seat before him.

"Mumma, she is always bad.. Bad... M.. M"

"Badmouthing?"

"Yeah mumma, she always do that. Why are you supporting her mumma?" he asked me.

"Kanna you are just 7 years old, behave like that. "

With that I started to feed him, as I wanted too.

"What?" I asked arjun who is looking at me with a smiling face whereas Varun gone to the kitchen as he finished having hsi breakfast.

"No. Nothing." he says.

Arjun pov:

How comes anyone be this selfless?

There isnt a day where my mom left h er without scolding. Inspite of all those many bad things she always speak God about others. How?. Why?

'Haven't you forget this same woman got into an accident while saving a child?'

Yeah how can I forget that.

'But what did you do arjun?. You didn't even take care of her, leave about taking care. You didn't even asked her about her well being properly. No wife should have a husband like me. You are just unsuited for her arjun. For your past love, you treated very badly her arjun. No words, no action can repent it arjun. 'my mind kept processing these all things.

"What is it kanna?" I heard her voice, as Varun grabbed yazhini it seems.

"Mumma why are you staying in another room. Come mumma here only papa and Varun is staying, you also should stay in this room only mumma. Varun misses you a lot mumma"

Yazhini kept looking at varun.

"Varun grandpa wants to talk to you" I says by giving him my mobile.

With that varun runned outside to speak with his grandpa.

"One second" I called her as she tried to walk out of the room.

"Am sorry"

"Am tired of hearing your sorry" she says by looking at me.

"Look mister your no apology going to change my mind. I already decided, to walk out of this useless marriage, according to you. Let's get going in a different path. I will forget everything, the same go.."

"Stop speaking like this." I murmurs while walking inside the washroom.

"This is all because of you" I shouts at myself and starts to hit the bathroom wall.

Regrets, a burden of regrets.

'It would be better if I have a way to erase all my wrong doings'

But sadly there is none.

I just slided down on the floor without knowing what to do.

How am going to make it right?

Tears were rolling down on its own by mixing with fresh water from shower. I feel helpless.

My heart it felt heavy, with the burden of guilt.

Why my life is like this?

Why?

For 9 years I carried the burden of varshini's fake death and past love.

Now its yazhini's

'Because your hate blinded your eyes, from seeing the pure innocent soul. I tarnished her, I abused her verbally, physically, why not even brutally raped her. Am not worth to live a life too.'

My throat clogged.

"Am sorry yazhini, am sorry"

"Am sorry"

                ______________

"Papa why your eyes are very red?" Varun asked me as soon as I walked into the hall.

I could sense one more pair of eyes on me.

"No... N. Nothing varun kanna.' I says by sitting beside my son. I looked up to meet her eyes who is looking at me, but she looked away immediately.

"Papa when we will go to our home?. Am missing our room, hereafter I will sleep inbetween you and maa right paa?" varun asked.

"W.. We..... I.... But we already sleep like that only right Varun?" I asked him without knowing what to say to his query.

"Yes papa, but you was not this cool daddy earlier papa. But you are so cool now. Early days you won't sleep by hugging me. But now you are hugging, so hereafter you me and mumma all can sleep by hugging right papa?" he says.

This little boy noted everything.

I looked at yazhini, who is looking at varun's longing face.

She looked away.

"Papaa" Varun calls my name as myself and she kept silent.

"Y.. Yeah va... Varun"

"Answer me papa" he asked me.

I can't say anything Varun, it's all with yazhini, your mom kanna.

I looked at her again.

"Kanna, how was the exam?" yazhini diverted him.

A

uthor's pov:

Thanks for your patience, and mainly thanks for everyone who ask for a updates❤️

How was the chapter?

Love yourself 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 39 18
As it is said loving someone and being with someone can't be planned but ..... What will happen when a broken girl try to survive in a selfish world...
7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
211K 14.4K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...