Masha And The Bear (CEO AU)

By S1854607

This is the Au of Masha and the bear but it literally has no plot lmao. But I wanted to write it for y'all ⚠... More

CH 1 Introduction
ONE SHOT The Wolf Twins Fighting
Ch 2 The visit
Ch 3 : The Truth Comes Out
Ch 4 The murder bees
One Shot
The Hedgehogs 👲
(One Shot) If Betty Boop met Masha And The Bear😳
Lol i had no motivation🙃
AGHHH
Chapter 5
Announcement
Ch:6 The Bar Fight⚫️🐻🤮
📣Announcement📣
Ch:7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ch 8: 🕷️The Spider And The Bee🐝
FUCKKKKK
Angst Lol
📪✉️
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Annoucement lol
Chapter 12
This isnt a chapter but whatevs
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Ch:9

4 0 0
By S1854607

Hi. I finnaly stopped having writers block!🦩

3rd POV:

Hakog was quiet. He was a pipe worker and slept most of the time. He doesn't like it when people touch him without his permission. He's often alone but that doesn't really bother him.
   Hakog was just minding his own business when he suddenly felt a presence behind him. "Oh fuck me." He thought to himself. He turned to see Barek. One of the murder bees. Hakog didn't mind Barek being around. Sure they didn't talk much but they were able to be in the same room without it being awkward.

    "Can I tell you something?" Barek asked. "Sure." Hakog said. "How do you feel about...erm..LGBT?" Barek mentioned. "LGBT? Well I don't mind it.. I guess.." Hakog said. "Well I am..gay." Barek said. Hakog stood there unsure what to say. He didn't hate that Barek was gay it was just he didn't expect him to be gay. The more he thought about it the more it made sense.

       "Oh. Okay." "You're not mad?!" "No Barek you can't control if you're gay or not." Barek was glad to hear those words coming from him. He asked for Hakog to keep it a secret and he did. "So how did you find out you were gay?" "Well I was out with boss the other night and there was a black widow..." "Oh I see."

Yay I'm back. Writers block sucks so much I hate it. But yeah hope you enjoyed the chapter! 🦩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.6K 35
이웃 | 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 "you'll be begging for it once you realize what you're missing out on, princess" a girl who tries to avoid him at all costs...
16.3K 590 15
❝don't follow the sweet voice calling out from the dark or you'll die. ❞ _______________________________________ there have been three disappearings...
830 54 1
❝I've never thought that you will make me a sinner❞
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...