Portal To One Punch Man

By fubukisexy

Your name is Caleb, and you're from real life. You have no powers will you're crush protect you from danger... More

character bio
chapter 1
chapter 2 it was a dream
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 money
chapter 7
chapter 8 Tatsumaki
chapter 9 a new power
chapter 10 recovery
chapter 11
chapter 12 rescue mission
chapter 13
chapter 14 war
chapter 15 the big fight
chapter 16 round 2 fight
chapter 17 the beginning
chapter 18 a day in hell
chapter 19 love is hard
chapter 20 absolute evil.
chapter 21 torture
22 chapter excape attempt
chapter 23 war
chapter 24
chapter 25 counseling
chapter 26 the repercussion
chapter 27 a day to remember
chapter 29 the morgue
chapter 30 the real reason
chapter 31
chapter 32 it was only a dream
chapter 33 forgive me
chapter 34 monster uprising.

chapter 28 rival

39 3 25
By fubukisexy

They both teleported back into their own dimension. "Wow, I can't believe you helped them."

"To be honest, I can't either, but Im glad I did it." He smiles at her. "Where did you both go just now?" Tatsumaki asked.

"We teleported to a different dimension and saved some people." Her eyes widen. "How did you teleport?" She asked, curious. "I don't know. I just touched Fubuki and teleported."

"Well, I'm glad you both saved some people." She said, smiling. "Anyway, imma leave you both to eat."

They both said okay as she walked out of the room. Timeskip after they got done, they both were downstairs. "I believe it's time for both of us to go back home."

"Well becareful I love you." She said. "We will. We love you too." They both walk towards the door. "Come on, Lily, let's go home."

Timeskip 3 hours after all three of them got home. Beating starts at the front door. Lily gets up and opens it she immediately gets hit to the ground. A whole bunch of heroes from Class-S and Class-A come running in. "WHAT THE HELL WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY WHEN YOU YELL!" Lily crawls backward. "What do you guys want?"

"What do we want? We want to kill Fubuki and Caleb." Lily's eyes widen in horror. "Why do you want to kill them they have done nothing wrong?"

"They killed me and my brother, so say that again, I dare you." Lily stands up and gets in front of the stairs. "If you want to get to them, you have to get through me first." She said with determination.

"You're lightweight." Carnage said through metal bats mouth he ran up and hit her with his bat. She gets sent flying through the railing, hitting the wall, and she slides down to the ground unconscious.

Caleb heard it and ran out of the room. Fubuki ran behind him, and they both stopped at the top of the stairs. They both looked at the wall, and Lily's laying there, bloody. "HELLSTORM!" It sends all of them flying in a tornado. Metalbat jumps out of it and charges at them. "WATERSTREAM ROCK SMASHING FIST!" Caleb yelled, hitting him his rib cage breaks, and it sends him flying to the wall. The other Class-S heros charge at them and use all their attacks.

Caleb dodges tanktop masters punch and punches him in the jaw. He was fixing to get hit by Darkshine when Fubuki caught his fist. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Flashyflash yelled and striked her on the neck with his sword it sends her flying to the wall downstairs. Then, all the Class-A heroes start hitting her repeatedly. "CONSECUTIVE LIGHTENING SPEED KICKS!" He hits all the heroes they all get sent flying through the wall.

Caleb runs down the stairs and wraps his arms around Amai masks neck. He then dislocated his neck bone, he fell to the floor, and Caleb then started throwing punches at all of them. The 3 disciples block the attacks, but the other heroes couldn't. They all crash through the wall. "IAIAN OF CERTAIN KILL." Caleb dodges all her attacks.

Caleb hits her through the roof. Bushdrill makes his blades start spinner on his drill. He then swung at him. Caleb had kicked him right before he could touch him. "AIR BLADE!" Omatachi yelled. Caleb got sent a few feet back, and he jumped forward and hit her in the chest. It broke all her ribs. She then falls to the ground.

"You okay?" Caleb asked. "Yeah, they couldn't hurt me."

"ATOMIC SLASH!" Atomic samurai yelled, striking Caleb repeatedly with his sword. Caleb falls to his knees after the attack, his back bleeding. "CALEB!" Caleb's eyes immediately turned reddish green, and he then turned into his monster form. He got up and started jumping back and forth, creating afterimages he then striked him repeatedly, and he fell to his knees, bleeding. Flashyflash landed in front of him.

"Interestingly, I didn't know you could turn into a monster, but it still doesn't matter. Imma kill you anyway." He said, moving forward at lightspeed, but before he could even move his weapon, Caleb hit him into the ground repeatedly.

Darkshine and tanktop master jumped him, but he easily dodged and slammed both their heads together, causing their skulls to crack.

"WATERSTREAM ROCK SMASHING FIST!" Bang yelled. Caleb dodged and struck him. In his jaw, the force of Caleb's punch shattered his jaw and knocked him out. Zombieman started shooting his guns. Caleb dodged every single bullet he then got behind him in an instant. "CONSECUTIVE NORMAL PUNCHES." His body gets destroyed he falls to the ground.

Drive knight goes into his tactical transformation gold and runs at Caleb at blinding speeds. He tries to hit him. Caleb dodges and strikes him in the chest he explodes into pieces.

Caleb looks at all the defeated heroes he goes back to his human form. Fubuki stands up to her feet, her eyes widen, in shock. Caleb turns around and sees all the Class-S heroes getting back up to their feet.

[Metalknight absent
King absent
Child emperor absent
Tatsumaki absent
Blast absent
Pig god absent those who aren't there.]

Both of them see that all their wounds have healed. "What the hell?"

"HAHAHAHA, YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD DIE WELL YOU'RE WRONG!" Carnage yelled through all their mouths.

"Carnage." Fubuki walks up beside him and gets in a fighting stance he does the same. All the Class-A heroes come through the hole in the wall. Fubuki puts her back to his. "Let's beat them together." All the heros charge at them with their weapons drawn. Fubuki blocks all the incoming attacks from the Class-A heroes. Caleb goes into his monster form and blocks all their attacks. "You ready?" Caleb asked. "You know it." Caleb backflips over all the Class-A heroes landing behind them.

Fubuki did the same thing Caleb started killing them at lightspeed. "PSYCHIC STRIKE!" They all get cut in half. She breathes heavily. Caleb looks at her. "You okay, Fubuki?"

"Y-Yeah, my powers are still drained from yesterday." He walks up to her and lays his hand on her shoulder he then boosts her energy with his powers. "You didn't have to do that, but thank you."

"You're welcome." All the heroes get back up again. "Ugh, how many times are we gonna have to do this."

"My symbiotes are in these bodies, so we can't die."

"Let's test that, shall we." Caleb and Fubuki immediately grab each other's hands and combine their psychic powers. They both start pulling the symbiotes from all the heroes' bodies. They all fall to the ground unconscious. They both put it inside a big jar and put it in the freezer.

"You're gonna have to keep using your powers on that jar until it freezes." Fubuki said. "Yeah, I know."

Bang sits up. "What the why am I here?" He asks. "Carnage had taken control of your body and tried to hurt us using all of you."

The rest of the heroes wake up. Fubuki repeats what she just said. "Where is it now?" Atomic samurai asked. "Its symbiotes are in the fridge."

"You think that will stop it?" Bang asked. "I hope so." They all get up and leave heading back to the association. All of a sudden, Blast appears in front of the heroes and hits Bang in the chest breaking his chest. The heroes eyes widen in horror. "WHAT THE HELL?" Metalbat yelled. Fubuki and Caleb come running outside their eyes widen in horror.

Blast sees them and teleported infront of them. "HAHAHA, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU BOTH TRY TO BEAT ME NOW!" Carnage yelled through Blast.

The heroes turn around and don't know what to do. "Should we all try to jump him at once?"

"Yeah let's do it while he's distracted." They all run at him blast turns around "DIMENSION CANNON!" It blasts them critically injuring them except Flashyflash because he jumped out the way. "FLASHY KICKS!" Blast catches his foot and crushed it. He yells out in pain. Zombieman gets up and starts shooting at him.

Blast creates a portal the bullets fly in it a portal appears above him the bullets rain down on him.

"PSYCHIC STRIKE!" Fubuki yelled trying to slice him in half but it does no damage. "HAHAHA YOU'RE WEAK COMPARED TO THIS BODY!" Caleb jumps forward. "SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" Blast summons a portal infront of him he flys through it he then summon another portal he flys through it. "GRAVITY NUCKLE!" He gets sent flying through tons of buildings.

Fubuki jumps forward at lightspeed. "SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" The attack hits him and sends him flying it breaks his armor again. He teleports behind her. "I see how it is."

He rares his fist back. "SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" She turns around and gets hit by the attack it breaks her nose and sends her flying.

Caleb gets behind him in an instant he wraps his arms around his neck. "SERIOUS NECK BREAKER!" Before he had the chance to break his neck a spike went through his chest Caleb's arms loosen. "What's wrong? You can't finish well that's to bad." He said as he spun around. "BACKHAND SLAP!" He gets sent flying. Fubuki runs up and catches him in her arms.

"You okay?" She asked him. "I will be once I heal myself." She looks down athis chest and sees hole. "Oh my god."

"It's okay I'm still alive." Blast got infront of them. "GRAVITY NUCKLE!" He tries to his Caleb but Fubuki jumped in the air. Blast looks up and sent his tentacles after her at blinding speeds. She uses her powers and moves out the way of some of them. She hit the rest of them away before landing back on the ground. Caleb heals himself and gets out of her arms.

Blast got infront of her and throws a punch she tried to block but he had caught her off gaurd. "SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED SLASHES!" Caleb slashed him repeatedly with his long sharp claws. Blast hits her in the face she gets sent flying.

Tatsumaki arrives and sees blast his her she gets pissed and sent down a meteor. Blast senses this and blasts it out the sky. Tatsumaki lifts up the ground and starts throwing multiple chunks of the earth at him. Blast summons a portal and a portal pops up behind her the chunks hit her to the ground. "Ugh!" She tries to get up but falls back to the ground injured.

Caleb runs at him "CONSECUTIVE LIGHTSPEED PUNCHES!" Blast starts countering them with his fist. "YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH A LAME ATTACK WELL YOU'RE WRONG!" He yelled. "DIMENSION DEATH PUNCH!" Fubuki's eyes widen in horror. She summons a barrier but he breaks through it with ease. "SISTER NOOOO!" Tatsumaki yelled. Fubuki gets a faint image of Caleb getting killed by him.

Her eyes turn green her veins start showing. "SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" Both their attacks hit each other they both get sent flying. Fubuki hit a brick wall unconscious.

"SISTER!!!!!" Tatsumaki forced herself up and sent everything she had at him sending down meteors. Lifting up big boulders out of the ocean. She sends everything she could possibly lift and sent it at blast. It hits him Tatsumaki breathes heavily the dust clears and all that's left is a huge pile of rubble. "I d-did it I actually did it I can't believe I beat Blast."

All of a sudden the huge pile of rubble shoots up in the air. Tatsumaki's eyes widen in shock seeing him having only a scratch on his cheek. 'Atleast I tried.'

He jumps at her she sends tons of cars at him at blinding speeds trying to stop him. They all hit him but it has no effect he gets right up to her and rares his fist back fixing to hit her. "LIGHTNING SPEED DEATH PUNCH!" Caleb hits him away Tatsumaki sees him bleeding from his mouth.

"PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" He yelled running after him. They both start hitting each other at fast speeds. Fubuki gets up and sees them trading blows but Caleb is losing.

"DIMENSION DEATH PUNCH!" She immediately knew he couldn't survive that so she ran up and got infront of him and took the attack. She flys back into him blood shoots out her mouth eyes and nose.

"Awe would you look at that she saved you but she only saved you by a few seconds." He said getting behind him in an instant. "DIMENSION DEATH PUNCH!"

Flashyflash got behind Blast and shoved his sword through his chest. Blast shot his tentacles out and it pierces his body he then falls to the ground bleeding out. Blast removes the tentacles from him and removes the sword he heals instantly.

Caleb turns around and hits him with all his strength that he could use. It made blood come out his mouth. "Wow I actually felt that one to bad I got to kill you." "DIMENSION CANNON!" He yells it hits him sending both Caleb and Fubuki flying back landing beside Tatsumaki.

She looks at them and back at him. "Please stop I beg you just let us live please." She begs. "HAHAHAHA YOU'RE BEGGING FOR YOUR LIFE NOW THATS REALLY FUNNY."

Caleb tries to get up but falls back to the ground. Blast walks over and picks Tatsumaki up by her neck. "To be honest I sense you're both holding back so imma make you show how strong you both really are." He said raring his fist back. "I love you sis and Caleb." She said with tears rolling down her face.

"NOOOO TATSUMAKI!!!!!" Blast fist goes through her chest killing her.
Her body hits the ground it starts raining. "YOU B-BASTARD!" Caleb starts to stand up with rage boiling inside of him he clenched his fist. Fubuki opens her eyes and struggles to sit up. "What's going on..." She sees Tatsumaki's body on the ground with a hole in her chest.

Caleb jumps forward "SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" His punches are more deadly now due to the rage boiling inside him.

Blast blocks it and sends him flying to the moon he hits it and flys through it he then hits Mars. Caleb looks down at Tatsumaki a tear starts rolling down his face.

Fubuki starts holding back her tears Blast teleported back spitting blood out his mouth. "I KNEW YOU WAS HOLDING BACK!"

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADLY!" He jumped at him fixing to hit him when Blast teleports above him. "SERIOUS BACK BREAKER!" He elbows his back. A loud crack could be heard Caleb falls to the ground screaming in pain. Blast picks him up by his neck "anylast words before I kill you?"

"Y-YEAH GO ROTT IN HELL YOU PSYCHOTIC BASTARD!" Caleb yelled with tears falling down his face.

Fubuki sighs as tears fall down her face she then looks up and starts getting pissed. She gets up to her feet her body starts glowing green her hair starts floating up in the air. She tightens both of her fists and starts yelling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH.!" Her veins start showing. She dashes forward at 3 times the speed of light. "LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!!!!!!" She yelled with rage as she hit him in his gut he let's go and gets sent flying. Caleb's eyes widen his mouth falls open in total shock.

"YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING PAY!" Blast teleports behind her. "DIMENSION DEATH PUNCH!" She spun around. "LIGHTSPEED SERIES SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" Both their attacks make them get sent flying but Fubuki stops herself with her powers. Blast pukes up blood as he hits a wall.

"Jesus that was a strong attack." He gets up out of the wall. He then teleports back and grabs Caleb by the neck Fubuki instantly rushes at him a green sphere starts showing on her fists. Blast then teleports away and lands on what's left of the moon he let's Caleb go and teleports back.

Caleb starts choking and gasping for air. Fubuki turns around and sees him without Caleb. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH CALEB!"

"Oh I just left him out in space." She immediately jumps in the air blast teleports above her and hits her to the ground. "You anit going anywhere I'm not done with you yet."

Fubuki jumps up in the air again fixing to leave earth's atmosphere but he summons chains and pulls her back down to the ground. "I FINALLY GET TO KILL YOU'RE BOYFRIEND HAHAHAHAHA!" She tries to get free but it's no use she feels Caleb fixing to take his last gasp. A blue fire ignites in her eyes the chains breaks she flys out into space and lands on the moon. She grabs him and jumps back but before she entered earth's atmosphere he dies in her arms she lands on the ground.

She lays him on the ground and starts using her powers to try and bring him back but it doesn't work. "HAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE I GOT TO FINALLY KILL HIM HAHAHAHA!"

Tears start rolling down her face she turns around she runs up to him he then teleports both of them to one of Saturn's moons. "Now let's go out on each other."

Blast gets behind her "CHAIN THROWING MELTING COSMIC BEAT DOWN!" The chains hit her into the ground and she yells out in pain due to it burning her. "DIMENSION CANNON DIMENSION DEATH PUNCH!" He does a combo it cracks the moon all the way around. The chains pick her up and wrap around her body she starts burning.

She uses everything she has to try and get free but it's no use on the melting chains as soon as one breaks it melts back together instantly. "This was fun while it lasted but I guess it's time for this fight to come to an end." He said getting infront of her.

"CHAIN MELTING CRUSHER!" He yells the chains starts tightening at a fast speed.

She gets images of Tatsumaki being nice and helping her out. She remembers the time when she bought her a stuffed toy when she was 5. Tears roll down Fubuki's face. She then gets images of Caleb when he first kissed her and where he bought her a necklace. She then remembers all the times he made her feel happy and loved. She then remembered all those times he sacrificed himself to save her. She remembers his heart warming smile and him being sweet.

Tears fall down her face. Just as the chains were fixing to kill her she made them explode she then got infront of him in an instant. "THIS IS FOR MY GROUP!" She hits his chest a few ribs crack. "THIS IF FOR TATSUMAKI!" She hits him even harder more ribs crack. "AND THIS IS FOR MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!" She yelled hitting him repeatedly he starts getting pushed back his ribs broken. His healing tries to keep up. "AND THIS IS FOR RUINING MY LIFE!" She hits him as hard as she could the symbiotes jump out of Blast's body. She then crushes all his symbiotes and blood. She grabs blast and heads back to earth.

A few minutes later they get back on the earth Fubuki goes around and heals everyone that got injured she then slowly walks over to them she couldn't hold it back anymore. She falls to her knees crying.

The heroes see this and get on their knees out of respect. Blast then gets on his knees he sheds a tear the rest of the heroes from the association get on scene they all see this and take a knee. Saitama and genos take a knee Saitama couldn't hold it back anymore he starts crying. "I h-had feeling for Tatsumaki and I never had the chance to tell her but now she's g-gone!"

Lily walks out the headquarters and sees everyone taking a knee she sees Fubuki on her knees crying. Lily then sees Caleb and Tatsumaki's body on the ground she immediately runs up and hugs Fubuki.

She starts crying her heart out.

End of chapter 28 maybe the last chapter I don't know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
23K 370 27
This book is a collection of story ideas and snippets I've made and come up with, with each chapter being either a new story or continuation of anoth...
136K 1.7K 36
Basically a life where you become friends with Saitama and Genos. Then meet up with the green haired loli. One Punch Man is copyrighted by VIZ Media...
185K 2.7K 24
I High School Dxd x One Punch Man Reader I Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), you're 19 years old and the strongest human in the world. When you were 16 years...