No Longer

Bởi luvjohncena4lyf

Laken and her boyfriend were out for a night on the town when everything got turned upside down. She's throw... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note (Not an Update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note (not an update...yet)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note (sorry, not an update)
Chapter 28
Final Chapter

Chapter 1

61 1 0
Bởi luvjohncena4lyf

"What are you doing? Stop! I mean it, please stop!" That's the first thing I remember saying after I woke up. He was on me, but I had no idea who he was or why he was on top of me. All I knew was that he wasn't the man I went on a date with. The last thing I remember prior to that was being out to  a club with Jaxon, my amazing boyfriend. We were laughing and talking and having a great night. Then, all of a sudden I was with this strange man. 

He told me that if I said another word he would slit my throat. I didn't see a knife, but I didn't want to take any chances. 

He raped me, three times before a woman showed up. I thought, Thank God, she's here to save me! Too bad that wasn't true. 

"Brady, get off her, you know I like them to look decent! 

What!? I thought, as he did what he was told. How could a woman condone this?

"Yeah, sorry Brenda, she, she just, she asked me to have sex with her and I couldn't say no." 

"LIAR", I screamed as loud as I could, "you raped me! You bastard!" 

"Brenda I..." "Save it Brady, I do not care. Put her clothes back on her and bring her down to the hall." Then, Brenda was gone.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

50.2K 1.3K 22
When a girl falls in love or when she gets married, she starts believing in fantasies, starts to dream of a happily ever after, but when Jaxon is for...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
252K 9.1K 21
Anne feared her husband's reaction getting home back. She knew she can't risk telling him about losing her job. So, she decided to keep this news a s...
3.5K 162 37
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. Amy is a 21year old lady who graduated from college with a very good degree...