billy loomis x stu macher one...

By onlyposersfuckingdie

one-shots of billy loomis and stu macher! โ˜†top Billy โ˜†bottom stu Book completed More

you broke your promise
the letterman jacket
request
My Atlantis
It is not your fault
I'm not jealous
Somewhere only we know
He's taken
service dog
Drowning
Halloween scare
Trick or treat
Lap dance
The mafia boss and his undercover C.I
"It's okay to cry"
The Attack
" welcome to act three"
" just hold on!"
secret relationship
The ghost of you [part one]
The ghost of you [part two]
The Cheerleader outfit [part one]
The Cheerleader outfit [part two]
"Sorry i couldn't save you"
"Get the fuck away from him!"
Pretending is easier than accepting
The mafia leader and his undercover CI
" I hate my body"
" I want to be dancing with you"
" It..just a bad day,"
The Butterfly tattoos
" I'm in a towel! what did you think would happened!?"
" i still love you, i think i always will but you betrayed me"
"i...thank you for making me feel better"
" I'm...afraid,"
The case of the missing teddy bear [part one]
" i hate being in public alone"
" Who's idea was it to play spin the bottle? i want to say thank you"
" we take care of each other"
"Don't leave me"
" I didn't get to say goodbye"
"we...we thought you were dead!?"
The case of the missing teddy bear [part two]
"you gave him sugar!?"
unconsciously
" just hold me, okay?" ||"Lean on me, i got you"
"it..it was just a stupid prank"
Stu's brothers
The pet store
"You're showing to much skin"
John kramer trap
Taking care of billy loomis
Presumed dead
They say that you're life flashs before you eyes...it does.
" Never trust randy,"
"I don't control the fucking weather"
" we got away with murder"
A day at the carnival
The Duck Army
"I'm sorry...but who are you?"
I'm not a feelings kinda guy but for you...I'll try
The Roadtrip to Disneyland [part one]
" Stop being a little brat!"
runs in the family - one shot
"Don't fuck with My kids!" [part one]
The Glimpse of a false future
" no one would hear you scream!" [part one]
The mafia boss and his undercover CI
"it's still hurts,"
From a distance - one shot
"I'll protect you,"
The bloodbath party
"You killed stu,"
Shock therapy/ isolation
Babysitting Vince macher
Star gazing
prank war , girl's vs boys
The leatherman jacket and the football jersey
"say i love you because i love you too [part one]
"hey!get the fuck off her!"
The poster
Cooking disaster
"look away you perv!"
The ghost of you [ part three]
Getting mickey and Randy toghether
"He was just at the doorstep this morning,"
trick or treating with stu , billy and Micheal
" i learned sign language for you,"
"nobody touches my girl and gets away with it,"
"billy! I'm trying to study !"
"don't fuck with my kids!" [part two]
"i like your piercings," [smut]
" no one would hear you scream!" [part two].
"i..can't breath,"
"Remembering the day i met you"
" December 12th 1991,"
"until I found you"
"we were supposed to be friends forever "
BOOK FINISHED!

"I'm not him,"

1.4K 26 58
By onlyposersfuckingdie

A squeal to "just hold me okay?" || lean on me, I've got you,"

Requested by cloeeee_
----------------------------------------------

It's clear to say that Billy loomis has some anger issues. Although he may have anger issues, he would never, and he means never hurt stu.

Sometimes, he can't just help but lose his temper. He doesn't remember why he lost his temper in the first place, but all he could remember was the terrified look on stu's face.

He didn't want to see that look on stu's face again. Not direct at him. It hurt Billy seeing stu so terrified at him.

He wished that he could've controlled his anger better. Maybe stu wouldn't be curled up in the corner, hugging his knees to his chest, quietly begging Billy not to hurt him as he cried.
---
Billy was having a fine morning. Until he got the phone call. He didn't know why he picked up the phone . Usually, stu would be the one picking up the phone, but Billy had decided to let him sleep in this morning.

He was debating whether or not he should let it go to voice-mail, but then he remembered what stu told him one day when he asked why he's always picking up the phone when it rings.

"Because Billy, it could be important." With a sigh, Billy got up from the couch that he decided he wanted to stay on all day , guess not.

He picked up the phone, putting it to his ear, he answered. "Hello?"

"Willam, is that you?" Billy's eyes widened as he heard his mother's voice from the other line before he his hand clenched around the phone in anger.

"What do you want?" It may have come out rude, but Billy couldn't give two shits.

"I want to talk. Can we meet up?" His mother's voice sounded so kind and caring, and it pissed Billy off even more.

"No, you had two fucking years to come and talk to me. And now you decided that you wanted to talk to me after I moved out of that bastards house?"

"I'm sorry, Billy, but please list -" Billy scoffed, cutting off his mother

"You can shove that fucking pathetic sorry up your ass,and you can kindly fuck off and not call here again." Billy pressed the end call button before he let out a yell throwing the phone against the wall, it shattered against the wall and scattered across the floor.

Billy took a deep breath, but that did nothing to help with his anger. He was fucking pissed that his mother decided to call him, asking to meet up after two fucking years. Not even one phone call in those two years.

Billy didn't know what had gotten into him. He just started to throw things around. Some were glass, and it shattered, spreading it all across the floors.

Stu must've woken up with all the noise because he was standing by the end of the stairs watching Billy with wide eyes.

Ignoring the glass on the floor, stu carefully walked over to Billy. "Billy? Honey, are you okay?" Stu reached out and touched Billy shoulder.

Billy turned around quickly, raising his fist, but his eyes widened, seeing stu staring at his fist with terrified eyes.

Quickly putting his hand down,he took a step forward towards stu, who backed up accidentally stepping on some glass . He didn't seem to feel the pain.

"Stu, hey, listen to me, I'm not gonna hurt you, you gotta stop backing up, you're stepping on the glass, you're cutting yourself," stu didn't listen to him, so Billy reached out to make him stop.

And it was the wrong thing to do since stu violently flinched back, and Billy stared at him with wide eyes and a hurt expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'll clean up. I promise, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,please don't hurt me, " it broke Billy's heart hearing stu beg him not to hurt him.

Billy watched as stu backed up in a corner and sat down, curling into himself, hugging his knees to his chest, begging Billy not to hurt him.

Soft cries could be heard, and it brought tears to Billy's own eyes . He carefully took steps towards stu before carefully taking a seat in front of him.

Billy reached out but stopped himself before he could touch stu, his hands hovering over his arms , just wanting to pull stu into his embrace and apologize for the rest of his life.

"Stu," Billy took a deep breath, "I'm not gonna hurt you. God, I would never hurt you. Fuck I'll kill myself before I even lay a hand on you like that. "

"I'm not him, okay? I would never hurt you. I was just angry because...because my mom called this morning and she wanted to talk to me." Billy let out a mix of chuckle and a scoff,

Stu lifted his head and looked at Billy, "can you fucking believe that? After two whole fucking years without a phone call or anything and now she wants to talk? I just felt so angry and I took it out on our stuff, I'm sorry about that, by the way, I'll replace everything, I swear..."

"I just.. I just don't want you to be afraid of me. Please don't be afraid of me?" Billy desperately pleaded

Stu uncurled his arms from around himself and grabbed Billy's hands in his arms before he pulled himself into Billy's arms.

Billy arms instantly went around him, hugging him close ,"your....your mom's a bitch," Billy let out a wet chuckle, his tears spilling freely as if he had no control over them.

"I'm not afraid of you, Billy. I..I just got scared , my dad always broke stuff before he beat me." Billy held him tighter, pressing a kiss to head

"I promise I'll try and control my anger better," stu shook his head, lifting it up,looking at Billy, before bringing a hand up and wiping his tears, Billy leaned into his touch.

"We.. we just gotta look for an outlet to let your anger out, that's all. And forget about your mom. You don't need her. You got Mrs. Riley and Mrs. Meeks." Billy smiled

"Yeah, I remember when my mom left. They always called every day to see how I was. I think those were the only times I picked up the phone." Stu let out a small chuckle

"They still call every day. You're just too lazy to pick up the phone ," Billy nodded ,"Yeah, that's true,"

"Shit," Billy cursed , and stu gave him a confused look, "What?"

"I may have broken the China they gave me?" Stu's eyes widen ,"think if we replace it, they noticed?" Stu nodded

"Their mothers, they know everything." Billy nodded in agreement,"first to know everything. Come on, let's get you cleaned up,"

"Huh?" Billy stared at two for seconds before responding, " you stepped on glass. Do you not feel it?"

Stu glanced down at his feet , seeing a bit of blood before looking at Billy, "My dad made me walk on glass a few times barefoot, so it doesn't hurt anymore when I step on it,"

"He.. he made you walk on broke glass?!what hasn't that pathetic waste of sperm hasn't done to you?" Stu giggled, and Billy raised an eyebrow

"A waste of sperm?" Billy let out a small laugh ,"I'm running out insults," stu let out a laugh, and Billy smiled before he stood up with stu in his arms

Stu let out a small squeal, quickly wrapping his arms around Billy to keep from falling.

"Warn a guy next time," Billy smirked ,"next I'm picking you up like this, I'm throwing you on the bed, and we're gonna have sex."

Stu blushed and hid his face Billy chest as Billy let out a laugh.

They will worry about the mess later. Right now, they just needed each other.
-------------------------------------------
Word count - 1339

Hope you enjoy

In some one shots, I make stus and Billy's parents good, but I simply believe the only good parents in scream 1996 were Mrs. Riley (Tatums and Dewey's mother)

The meeks (Randy's parents)

And Mr. Prescott.

But that's just my opinion.

Hope you are all having a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 406 14
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ” ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐’๐ข๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ...
18.6K 547 13
- ๐–ก๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‘ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐–ข - โžฅ-๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข...
30.9K 566 34
Book six of Billy loomis x Stu Macher one-shots! request are open! โ—Top Billy โ— bottom Stu rare ships - Billy loomis x Stu Macher x Randy meeks ...
515K 11.9K 31
'๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ?' '๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž?' '๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘œ' '๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ, ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š? ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ...