Small Anomalies (Phantom of t...

By MaddysBeauties

Raeann knew it wasn't wise. She wasn't being rational. But one day, she decides to pack up what little is imp... More

A Brief Introduction
Chapter 1: An Opera Ghost
Chapter 2: A Backstory and a Runaway
Chapter 3: A Girl With a Violin Case
Chapter 4: Saving a Life
Chapter 5: Mask Problems
Chapter 6: Making Conversation
Chapter 7: In the Library
Chapter 8: Falling for Him
Chapter 9: Outside Together
Author's Note
Chapter 10: Identity
Announcement
Chapter 11: Keeping Her
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Searching
Chapter 13: Imprisoned
Chapter 14: Someone Who's Different
Chapter 15: Stronger Feelings
Chapter 16: Thanksgiving
Chapter 17: Trip to Pittsburgh
Chapter 18: Nightmares
Chapter 19: Unmasked
Chapter 20: Small Anomalies
Chapter 21: Erik's Past
Chapter 22: The Plan
Chapter 23: Success
Epilogue
Author's Note

NEW BOOK!

2.4K 62 9
By MaddysBeauties

Guys I'm sorry for what I'm about to tell you, but I have no self control...

I'm starting another book! *flinches* Don't Punjab me!

Alright. I'm sorry, guys. I've always wanted to write the book I'm starting, which is called Shadowed Pasts because I suck at coming up with book names...

It's basically about me meeting Erik! I've read a lot of stories about people travelling to the past and meeting Erik, so I'm bringing him to the future!

I know it's not the most original idea, but I still want to do it. It'll be easy for me to write because I know exactly how I'd react to all the situations... I also get to put my friends in it (they probably won't read it because they're not phans)!

I just posted the first chapter, so check it out if you'd like! And no, I'm not putting this book on hold! I couldn't do that... I'm very attached to Raerik. Even though this book is almost over...

Also, thank you all for voting and commenting! Your comments are the highlight of my day! I've gotten SO many comments on this book, more from some than others.... *coughs* You know who you are.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 23 6
Two years after the Christine had left him, Erik again meets a person from his past. However, twelve years have passed - she is no longer a child, an...
33.1K 656 22
After Christine Daee leaves the phantom, Erik, with Raoul she feels regret as she drifts away in the boat. She already promised Raoul a lifetime of c...
101K 4.2K 84
After Christine wakes in Erik's home, she realizes how much she needs her one real family. Erik learns what it means to love and be loved. The family...
83K 2.4K 52
All I wanted was to have a fun night, go to the movies with my best friend, and nothing else. Nope. After an accident on the way home I get sucked in...