My Unknown Family

By vnxcmnhv

Evelyn was kidnapped at the age of two from her family by her very own mother. Isabella Adelaine was the mot... More

Characters
chapter 1: My life
chapter 2: Family?
chapter 3: She's gonna be safer than ever
chapter 4: She's home
chapter 5: Shopping
chapter 6: he left, again
Chapter 7: A normal morning
Chapter 8: Pranks
Chapter 9: First day of school
First day of school 2.0
chapter 10: Even a letter would've been fine
Chapter 11: Home
Chapter 12: Their first day
Chapter 13: His friend
Chapter 14: The police
Chapter 15: "What did you do Evelyn?"
Chapter 16: Training
Chapter 17: He's not in this class
Chapter 18: It's time
Chapter 19: Ho bisogno di un favore
Chapter 20: It's Alessandro
Chapter 21: C-Chase?
Chapter 22: The truth
Chapter 23: Apologies
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 25: She can't go alone to the movies with a guy!
Chapter 26: Gotcha!
Chapter 27: I'd like to see you try
Chapter 28: To him, she was his
Chapter 29: I have a girlfriend.
Chapter 30: It's crazy how much I'm willing to do for them.
Chapter 31: There comes the fourth dinner
Chapter 32: I hate flowers, especially roses.
Chapter 33: grounded
Chapter 34: You remember how much I liked her?
Chapter 35: The story
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The kiss
Chapter 37: You've always been mine
Chapter 38: A note
Chapter 39: Being followed?
Chapter 40: Kidnapped again
Epilogue

Chapter 37: Prom

679 19 3
By vnxcmnhv

Her prom dress on top or again you can imagine it however you want

Evelyn's POV

This year had gone so fast. It had been so lovely and I loved it. I experienced new things, new feelings, met new people and most importantly my family.

I never expected to go from living in a low class house with abusive parents to a rich, loving family. I never expected to be able to live a dream or meet the person that would be my soulmate.

I lived through it all, there were moments when I was in pain or  sad, but there was also moments when I was happy.

 I felt excitement, anger, fear. 

I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I screamed.

I wish this moment would last longer, but everything ends at some point. I just have to enjoy the moment.

Today was prom and I couldn't wait for it. Ace wanted to have a movie night after prom, we invited all of my cousins and brothers and also his cousins.

The alliance between our families was an amazing idea, it had a big impact.

Ace was going to pick me up today at 6 pm. He had dropped a box here yesterday, saying I have to open it before I put on my dress.

I took the box in my hand and opened it carefully, afraid to break what was inside if it happened to be something that got broken easily.

It turned out to be a pair of... panties?

Whatever, maybe he just wants me to wear them or they're just a gift.

I decided to just wear them.

Our first night together was 2 months ago, it was amazing. He was rough, just how I like it.

Flashback:

We were swimming since it was hot and we were really bored. We were too lazy to actually go anywhere so we decided to swim in his pool.

I wore a white bikini that had a really small top, it barely covered everything.

Ace was already in the pool by the time I got there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
179K 4.3K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
1.3M 28.2K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...