Us.

By beemowh

A heart-warming love story about a young girl named Samantha Garcia, and Kevin Alvarez. More

Intro
Chapter 1: Him
Chapter 2: Chemistry
Sorry

Chapter 3: Later That Night

1 0 0
By beemowh

I wore my best white, lace dress and my hair down with some white Converse. We went to see Home, an adorable Disney movie. About 45 minutes in, he did that cheesy yawn and put your arm around her shoulder thing. It was so cute. A few minutes later...he leaned closer and kind of tilted his head as he was leaning in, his lips met mine, they were soft, and warm. I just couldn't let go, we started kissing a little deeper by the second. Maybe a little tongue. It was my first of many kisses to share with him. ((I don't agree with this, it was upon the real Samamtha Garcia's request))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 40.8K 32
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
517K 28.1K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.5M 221K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
326K 37.4K 26
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...