Vkook Oneshots

By YoongisChiminie

Series of vkook smuts by @YoongisChiminie (me) and @-_Taebear_- (go check out her story) If you don't like... More

Officer Jeon
My stupid werewolf
My dense nerd
My sugar daddy Pt 1
My sugar daddy pt 2
Note
Mine
The diner
The diner pt 2
My cute teacher
Shower sex
The eye doctor
Tutoring gig
Not update
The pool boy
The deed
The eye doctor pt 2
Attention
The waitress
The kitchen counter
The waitress Pt2
Drive me insane
Car Wash
The hot gardener
The locker room
Love me tender
The dinner party
The elevator ride
The dinner party pt2
Burning kiss
The dinner party pt3
The sleepover
The friend
Come home
The friend pt2
The girlfriend's son
The hotel room
Late night practice
Mafia boss
Car ride

The sleepover pt2

1.3K 46 19
By YoongisChiminie

Tonight Taehyung's friends would be coming for another sleepover. Last time, Jungkook and him had gotten down to some private business under the sheets behind the closed door of Taehyung's bedroom. This time, despite his best efforts to have the sleepover at any other house (or never if it was up to him) Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook had still showed up at his house at three to start their day of fun together.

The uneasy feeling he felt at first when Taehyung saw Jungkook faded away quite quickly when he saw the boy hadn't brought up their private business once and was keeping his hands all to himself. There had been a few eye contact that lasted too long and a few racing heartbeats when Taehyung's hands would graze Jungkook's or when the boy would stand too close but nothing the brunette couldn't handle.

Taehyung was tiptoeing, trying to get the big bowls for the popcorn when a large hand rested on his waist. His focus was torn away from the cupboard to take a quick look at the hand, when he looked back in front of him, long black hair and fair skin took him by surprise.

Jungkook.

"Your smell is driving me crazy" The voice whispered.

Taehyung's body froze as he felt Jungkook's face slowly lay down in the crook of his neck, his legs went limp for a second as he thought he would fall backwards, but Jungkook's hand on his waist kept him steady.

"W-we shouldn't be together"

"Mmm" Jungkook's burning lips rested on Taehyung's milky skin, licking it gently without biting or nibbling. His left hand came to slide across his lower tummy making it sink in and Taehyung shiver. The hand fell down lower, confidently grabbing onto Taehyung's manhood. The brunette let his head fall down, he could feel Jungkook getting harder through the fabric of his sweatpants and pushed his ass back, playfully teasing him.

"T-they can see us" Taehyung turned his head back, the three friends were preparing the movie on the TV across from where they were in the kitchen.

"I guess I'll just have to wait until we're alone in your bedroom" Jungkook whispered in his ear before detaching his body from the brunette's and taking down the bowls before walking away.

"Fuck" Taehyung let his fist hit the countertop, this wasn't going as planned.

For the rest of the night, Taehyung managed to stay away from Jungkook and quickly forgot about it all, too immersed in the atmosphere with his friends. It wasn't until the last of movie played and the five boys started to get ready for bed that the reality of what was waiting for him if he got inside his bedroom hit him.

"Yoongi, why don't I sleep with you tonight??"

"But you have your own bedroom? Besides, you kick and move a lot when you sleep, sorry buddy"

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head but froze when he saw Jungkook was looking at him from across the hall. He swallowed the uneasy feeling he felt and knocked on the other bedroom's door.

"Guys, any of you wanna trade for Jungkook?"

"I kind of like sleeping with Jiminie" Hoseok said.

"Yeah me too, besides, doesn't he always sleep with you?" Jimin asked.

"Exactly, wouldn't it be fun-"

"No" A stern voice was heard from behind Taehyung. Jungkook grabbed his wrist and closed the door, bringing him inside the bedroom and locking the door behind him.

"Why are you trying to switch with them?"

Jungkook almost seemed hurt which made Taehyung curious but right now he had to think of an excuse but his mind was coming up empty.

"I thought it'd be fun to-" Taehyung's explanation was cut short when Jungkook tucked on his wrist, pulling him forward and grabbing him by the throat.

"Don't lie to me" He growled.

"I'm afraid to be alone with you" The brunette breathed out.

"Why?" Jungkook's eyes and serious expression were very commanding, and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from obeying.

"You bring out a different side of me, I'm not used to it and it scares me"

Jungkook's hand was still around his throat and brought Taehyung closer to him as his eyes looked him up and down.

"Give in, Tae" He whispered. "You don't know how good it will feel" He crashed their lips together.

Taehyung immediately responded to the kiss, his hands going to Jungkook's waist, bringing him closer before moving to his neck, pulling at his hair. The kiss was messy and fast, they would pull away just to smash their lips back together, their hands kept switching from one place to another, once on the waist, once on the neck, ass or shoulders.

"Mmm" Taehyung stumbled backwards before being pushed on his bed. Jungkook took off his clothes, Taehyung joining him as well. As soon as both boys found themselves naked, the ravenette flipped the other over, his hands squished Taehyung's ass as his lips left burning kisses on it.

"Ahh~" Taehyung had his face buried in his pillow, occasionally lifting it up when the pleasure was too much or when Jungkook would pull at the back of his hair with force like he did right now.

Taehyung could tell Jungkook was making his way up from the trail of kisses he left from the bottom of his back all the way to his neck. The ravenette's hand tugged on Taehyung's silky locks, bringing his head up as his teeth nibbled at his ear, licking it all around, biting on the skin from time to time.

The uncomfortable head position made it hard for Taehyung to swallow, but he was ready to endure it to please Jungkook. When he released his grip on his hair, Taehyung let his head fall down on the pillow with force, desperately trying to catch his breath. A slap on his ass, made him moan into the fabric and perk his ass up, Taehyung could now feel Jungkook's hard dick as he made circles with his round flesh, teasing the elder.

"You're a bad boy" He responded and flipped him back on his back.

Taehyung smirked and looked at Jungkook, raising himself up he crawled over to him without breaking the eye contact. His hands gently landed on his lower stomach before slowly raising them all the way to Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung bit his lip just before capturing the other's between his, the two sweaty bodies collided like magnets, the pleasure of their dicks clashing together making the two boys keep on holding the other close, maintaining the friction.

In a swift movement Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulder, throwing him on his back, immediately straddling him, placing his hand on his torso to keep him in place. He inhaled sharply through his teeth, the view from up here was pretty amazing, he rolled his hips once making Jungkook throw his head back and place his hands on both ass cheek.

"You're such a tease"

"You have no idea" Taehyung slowly bent over, his lips hovering over Jungkook's opened ones. His right hand briefly played with his nipple before resting on his collarbone, on the other side his lips left butterfly kisses on his chin and bottom lip, his tongue licking his teeth and the inside of his mouth, teasing the other but never kissing him.

"Enough" Jungkook's hand yanked Taehyung's head back, making him stop moving before pushing it back down towards him and smashing their lips together.

The ravenette rose his body up making Taehyung wrap his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. The kiss went on for some more until Taehyung opened his night table drawer, he handed Jungkook a condom and poured some lube on his fingers before generously coating the throbbing dick.

The ravenette placed the wrapped condom between his teeth and ripped it open under Taehyung's hungry eyes who waited until the condom was placed before gripping onto Jungkook's shoulders and sitting down on the hard cock.

"F-fuck" His head laid down on the ravenette's shoulder as he stopped for a minute, the position made the dick hit deep inside him.

Slowly, Taehyung started rolling his hips, Jungkook's hands on either side of him guided him back and fourth. As he started getting really into it, the brunette placed both hands behind him, positioning himself further away from Jungkook, his hips still rolling back and fourth.

"You feel so good" Jungkook muttered, his hand roaming along the younger's sweaty, naked torso. After a while, the ravenette used both hands to bring Taehyung back to him and laying down on his back, before letting them fall down to rest on top of the brunette's round ass, as Taehyung rolled his hips creating that delicious pleasure.

"Mmm" Taehyung removed his head from the other's neck and kissed him, muffling his moans as he started going faster and faster. He lifted himself up, placing both his hands on the headboard. You could hear the bed creaking and moving up and down along with Taehyung's powerful thrust, as well as the sound his skin made when Jungkook's hand would come in contact with his ass, making the flesh jiggle around.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck"

Looking up, Jungkook saw Taehyung biting his lips and throwing his head back, sinful moans spewing from his glossy lips, covered in saliva. Placing both hands on his waist, Jungkook stopped Taehyung and kept him in place before thrusting deep inside of him. The scream that escaped Taehyung assured the two boys that their friends now knew what was going on, but it didn't matter anymore, Jungkook kept on slamming his hard dick inside the boy who could barely keep his mind clear long enough to form a complete sentence.

"Ah~Jungkook~" Taehyung cried out, shutting himself up with his hands clasped on top of his mouth. He hung onto the headboard for dear life as one last thrust hit his soft spot making him shake uncontrollably. Taehyung pushed his head on his arm, to try and stop himself from screaming out loud.

"Fuck" He whispered, getting off Jungkook and laying down next to him.

"You got a trash can?" Jungkook got up and deposited the used condom before going back in bed next to his friend.

"We're going to have to find you a new excuse to come back more often"

Jungkook chuckled when he heard Taehyung but didn't say anything, he put on his pajamas and turned off the light. The other started whining and complaining that he wasn't dressed yet until Jungkook threw him the shirt he was wearing earlier and when he complained that he was still cold without his pants or socks, the ravenette wrapped his arms around him, bringing both their bodies next to each other.

Taehyung giggled but felt completely satisfied with this option, Jungkook was the best heater ever. 

-----------------------------

I was asked for a part 2, here it is!! And the next chapter should be a part 2 for the friend :D

Edit: I had forgotten to put the fanart! Please read it again with the image in mind :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
46.9K 1.8K 12
Short story Warnings Character death(minor) Enemies to lover Bickering Little bit of comedy Femboy Don't read if you don't like any of those. Enjoy!
533K 16.2K 54
⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/degrading - [Started - 28•01•19] [Ended - 1...
20.6K 380 52
Hi,this is my first book so pls don't judge me. I will be writing smut in some of the oneshots pls keep in mind that this is a top tae and bottom koo...