Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle

871 41 6
By b30mzu

Closing the car door in a hurry, rushing through the gates of his university, Beomgyu was trying to look for a certain blond but failed to as it was time for class and he couldn't afford to ruin his attendance furthermore.

Sitting in class, in front of his canvas struggling to get anything working in his head he kept thinking about the probability of where Kai could be.

"Hey!"

"Beomgyu!"

"Choi Beomgyu!" The boy was pulled out of his trance with a red splash of his oil paint bottle on the canvas.

"Look what you did!" A girl gasped scolding her boyfriend. "Are you okay?"

Beomgyu still fazed, looked around for the clock "Okay thanks guys, I gotta go!" The brunet rapped packing the rest of his stuff to rush out the next second.

Not surprised his colleagues  shrug it off and leave the class as well.

Checking his phone the brunet sighs with racing curiosity to get to his answers.

"YOU! where were you the whole day!?" Beomgyu yells at the innocent blond eating his sandwich, only to get a side eye in return. "If you missed me so much you could've called."

The latter dumbfounded recalls only ever thinking about calling or texting Kai, without actually doing it. "Shut up." Humbled, he takes a seat on the stairs beside the blond.

"So what happened between you and Taehyun?"

"Me and who?" I don't know any taeyeon."

"Cut the crap. It's literally the only thing I'll get to know about him." The older deadplanned surprising the younger as this side of his bestie is something he rarely gets to encounter.

With a heavy sigh Kai hands over a sandwich to Beomgyu.

"Fine I'll tell you but before that you need to know something." Kai whispered pulling Beomgyu closer and looking around to see if anyone was there.

Beomgyu followed as well but once confirmed there wasn't anyone Kai spoke. "So you can say I'm a spy..?"

"A spy? like professional?" Beomgyu gasped, the blond nodding.

"So that's why you're always so-"

"A year ago I was hired by Taehyun and I worked with him for a few months, we got along almost perfectly which is weird considering his personality." Kai continued.

"We were best friends almost like how we are now, I knew he had struggled all his life and had some issues but what he did wasn't acceptable.." Kai spoke with a gloom look on face, it was evident that he remembered whatever that happened between them as if it was yesterday.

A Year ago

"WHY! WHY WOULD YOU GO TELL HIM THAT??" Taehyun screamed at the tall blond standing in front of him, both enraged by each other.

"I didn't even say anything! All I said was-" Kai tried to reason with the latter but was cut off.

"Shut it. I don't wanna hear any of it." Taehyun spat trying to walk away.

"No. You have to listen-." Kai walked up towards the ash head holding him by his arm.

"Let go."

"No."

"I said LET GO!"

"NO!"

Taehyun ended up letting himself go pulling away from the blond.

"I should've known better..I should have never trusted someone who's just a liability!"

"I NEVER ASKED FOR IT! IT WAS YOU IT WAS ALL YOU!" Kai screamed pointing at the latter with an aching heart.

"Yeah maybe it was, but it looked like you needed it. You were basically begging for it." Taehyun shrugged as he mocked blond.

"I wasn't. I didn't need you, you needed me." Kai spoke emphasising on his last sentence.

The boy walked towards the ash head  grabbing onto his collar to pull him closer, his eyes threatening to spill tears just like the latter whose eyes were scarlet.

"Actually it's me who should've known better than working with someone who killed everyone around him just to be the best." Kai spat letting go harshly.

"You know at first I thought you were just unfortunate, that maybe time just wasn't in your favour and that we came together to help each other, to fix us." Kai spoke as tears cascaded down his cheeks.

"But now I just pity you. Seeing you here today so mad over a slight mistake.. I understand that you're just someone who can't be fixed." The look the blond gave the other was something he despised. Pity.

Kai walked closer as Taehyun stared back into his eyes, glossy  glutted with boiling tears, hands turning into fists.

"Your trauma has eaten you up, Hyunnie.."

This was it. This was his final straw, grabbing onto to the first thing in his pocket, pulling it out and latching it onto Kai's right check.

"HUE-" Taehyun latched the dagger across his check as blood seeped through the cut, they held eye contact, both now crying angry tears.

Seeing the blood Taehyun let go of the dagger, throwing it across the room, shocked by his actions he held onto the blond's bleeding cheek.

"I-I'm-"

"Save it. You could never say it then and you can't even say it now." Kai roughly pushed his hand away, walking away from the sight.

Present Day

Kai held onto his right cheek which held a slight scar from the history, Beomgyu followed his actions touching his jawline remembering how Taehyun has once held a dagger there as well.

"I kinda regret what I told him that day but I believe he needed to hear that." Kai told Beomgyu as the older held him tighter trying to comfort him.

"We both were struggling then, I was unskilled and stuck up in places whereas Hyunnie had his own issues.." Kai looked up blinking away any possible tears.

"Hyunnie..." The brunet whispered to himself.

"Anyway, I need to go now I have class." Kai got up abruptly.

"Are you sure? We can stay here." Beomgyu concerned.

"Yes I'm sure, I'll see you later." Kai gave him a small smile before walking away.

Beomgyu was now left alone with this thoughts. 'What if I make a mistake too?'

Shaking away his thoughts he remembered how he has no choice and he wants this too. Well atleast 40% of it.

--------
Zuzu & Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 3.9K 28
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Cherophobia is the fear of being happy. One with this phobia might avoid any activity that would cause them to be happy...
128K 5.8K 50
「MAFIA AU」(♧1) "You're shaking too much." He whispered in Y/n's ear, sending a million electric shocks down her spine. ~ In an attempt to escape the...
257K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
13K 856 26
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...