Us.

By beemowh

A heart-warming love story about a young girl named Samantha Garcia, and Kevin Alvarez. More

Intro
Chapter 1: Him
Chapter 3: Later That Night
Sorry

Chapter 2: Chemistry

2 0 0
By beemowh

We have chemistry class together, of course, and that happens to be a coincidence, because that's where it all started. I sit next to him and this girl who is totally crushing on him. Diana Zavala. I hate that bitch. She's been awful to me since Pre-K. Once she stuck a whole wad of gum in my hair...for absolutely no apparent reason. Back to the story, she asked Kevin, "Would you wanna..uh...go out sometime?", he replied, "Well, I was actually just about to ask someone the same thing," he turned to look at me in mid-sentence "that person happens to be you, Samantha, maybe to the movies, Hollywood Theatre? Is that okay?" I exclaimed, "Yes!", the whole class turned to look in my direction. This might sound a little dramatic, but tears were gushing from my eyes like a waterfall. I was so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 32.9K 11
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 50.6K 40
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
270K 9.7K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
374K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...