Ecstasy

By ninis_library

"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean... More

Prologue
00
01
02
03
05
A/n!
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N

04

144 3 2
By ninis_library

Wait wait wait hold up.

"Family?! When the hell did I have any family and how come they are just now coming to get me?"

"Yes you didn't know? You have 8 brothers."

8?! Damn!

"Since when?" I whispered to myself. I have so many questions. Why are they coming to get me now after all these years? When do I get to meet them? And are my par-

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice, "So if it's ok with you then I would like to take you to the police department to officially meet them. I nod my head curious as to how they are and I want to ask so many questions.

The ride there was quiet since nobody was willing to talk I spoke to my self. So what happens of I get there and they're not actually my siblings.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Sitting in the police department I'm currently playing tik tak toe with one of the officer.

"Ha! Hoe I win again!" I say trying to make him jealous of my 5 wins that I've made. He's good but not good enough to beat me.

"whatever" he mumbles under his breath obviously not caring but I know he was just as bored as I was.

I turn around as I hear heels clicking on the tiled floor in my direction. I see Clementine coming over hear with a scared expression on her face but when she sees me staring she's quick to mask it with a smile which is obviously fake. I can tell clearly. She quickly comes over whispering to me that they're coming. Who I assume are my brothers.

As soon as they come in view my mouth drops open in shock. Once their eyes meet mine I would've never thought that I would see them again.

"What the hell?!" we all yell in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry this is so short this is just a quick chapter of her waiting for them to show up hope you enjoyed!!

Questionss??

Concernss??

-Niyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
178K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
5.7K 153 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...