24H | SEVENTEEN

By nuggety_nugget

"Young girls these days." She said. "Must be first time seeing a pretty foreigner like me so couldn't help cl... More

लेखकांची नोंद
प्रस्तावना
१०
११
१२
१३
१४
१५
१६
१७
१८
१९
२०
२१
२२
२३
२४
२५
२६
२७
२८
२९
३०
३१
३२
३३
३४
३५
३६
३७
३८
३९
४०
४१
४२
४३
४४
४६
४७
४८
४९
५०
५१
५२
५३
५४
५५
५६
५७
५८
५९
६०
६१
६२
६३
६४
६५
६६
६७
६८
६९
७०
७१
७२
७३
७४

४५

516 23 3
By nuggety_nugget

Wonwoo let out a sigh while throwing his body on couch. They had very long today, practicing their butt off. He did not wish to move. "Tired hyung?" Wonwoo barely lifted his head to look who was it. It was Minghao who had found a seat beside his spread-out figure. "Eo." Wonwoo tiredly answered.

Minghao nodded while surfing through his phone. "Want to eat? I ordered jajangmyeon and tangsuyuk." He asked just when the bell rang. "It's here. Hyung can you call Vernonie, I'll go receive it." Minghao said walking out.

"Aarso." Wonwoo said sitting up and giving a call to Vernon. "Eo Vernon-ah, Myungho is calling you downstairs to eat." Wonwoo said as soon as Vernon received his call. "Okay. Come down soon, the food is here." Wonwoo said hanging up on the call. "If we are going to eat then we'll need cutlery." Wonwoo stood up, went to kitchen and collected plates, chopsticks for each of them and made his way to the dining table where Minghao was already unboxing the dishes.

"Eo. Gamavo hyung." Minghao said upon seeing Wonwoo carrying out the cutlery. "Did you call Vernon?" He asked helping Wonwoo with placing the dishes.

"Hmm, he'll be down soon." Wonwoo answered. "What about others? Aren't they going to eat?"

"Molla. Maybe they'll eat later. Most of them passed out as soon as we returned back home." Minghao said shrugging his shoulder. "Hyung." Both of them turned to see Vernon. "Eo, wasseo. Anja. (You're here. Sit down)" Minghao said nodding towards the chair. All of them settle down and enjoyed the dinner in silence apart from occasional slurping sound.

"Emmm...this is good. Where did you got it from?" Vernon asked.

"Good right?" Minghao smiled. "I went with Jun hyung there other day. It tastes similar to original dishes right?" Vernon nodded his head giving him thumbs up. "How about hyung? Did you like it?" Minghao turned towards Wonwoo. Wonwoo's mind seemed somewhere else. "Did you not like it?" Minghao asked again but his words fell short to Wonwoo's ears.

"Hyung?" Vernon called touching his arm.

"Eo?" Wonwoo blinked his eyes turning towards Vernon. "Did you say something?" He asked.

"Not me. Myungho hyung was asking whether you liked the food or not?" Vernon explained. Wonwoo made a 'ah' sound before turning towards Minghao and nodding his head.

"Eo, it's good." He said giving him a small smile. Minghao nodded his head giving him a sceptical look. "What's with hyung? Are you too tired?" He asked glancing at him. "Hmm?" Wonwoo look up in question. Again, he wasn't paying attention. This rarely happens with Wonu hyung. Minghao thought. "Is something wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Minghao asked worriedly looking at his hyung.

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "No. Sorry I was just thinking of something." He answered. "Is something troubling you?" Wonwoo looked up at them, both Minghao and Vernon were looking at him. He debated whether he should say it or not. Both of them were clearly worried about him, so he couldn't just say nothing and leave it at that. Wonwoo pressed his lips together and nodded his head. "Eo. It's something my friend asked my advice on." Wonwoo said. Both of them furrowed their eyes at his words but still nodded their head. "I didn't know what to do so I was thinking about it."

"If you don't mind, what was it? The advice he needed on?" Vernon asked. Wonwoo nodded. "Well, someone confessed to him and he doesn't know how to react to it." Wonwoo said glancing at his brother waiting for their answer. He knew it was such a lame and overused excuse; using the friend excuse but he really didn't know what he should do. Past few days all he could think of was Rumi-ssi, her voice, those dark eyes, and her lips. Wonwoo shook away his thought. Do not think about it Wonwoo-ya! He scolded himself. His body would immediately react to his thoughts which had become quite troublesome. It was a good thing that they were busy with comeback so most of the time his mind was engaged in that or else he wouldn't know what he had done.

"Hmm, doesn't it depend on him. Whether he likes the other person or not?" Vernon said glancing at Minghao who nodded his head. "How does your friend feel about that person?"

"I don't know." Wonwoo said letting out an exhausted sigh. He didn't know what was he feeling. All he was feeling right now was confusion.

"Isn't it simple? If your chingu likes that person then accept the confession and not then reject it?" Minghao said looking at Vernon. Reject it. But I didn't want to. Wonwoo thought. He never ever thought of rejecting it. Does that mean he likes Rumi-ssi too? No, it can't be right? How can I like someone without knowing them well? How long have I known Rumi-ssi for? Then what was it? I clearly wanted to kiss Rumi-ssi that day.

"Normally there are only two answers to this. You accept it or reject it." Vernon said making Wonwoo look at him.

"Or there are sometimes people who leaving them hanging, they do not accept it nor reject it." Wonwoo ears perked at Minghao's words. "Honestly I hate people like that. I mean it's not fair to other party right? It's like they are taken advantage of just because of their feelings." Vernon nodded as Wonwoo's face fell, currently he was that person. "Confessing your feeling is something that requires so much courage and taking advantage of those feeling is really worse thing a person can do. That person is sincerely laying open his heart for you so you should at least be respectful towards it. If you like that person respond accordingly and if you don't then you let that person know because giving false hope is more painful than getting rejected."

Wonwoo looked away. Is he hurting Rumi-ssi feelings by not responding to her confession? But he himself doesn't know about his feelings. What was he feeling right now?

"Are they good friends that he doesn't want to reject that person's feelings?" Vernon asked thinking there might be some reason since he's asking other person's advice.

"Friends?" Wonwoo looked up. "Maybe. Wae?" He questioned. Vernon nodded his head. "Your friend might not want to hurt that friend's feelings by rejecting it since their friendship might get ruined. There are many reasons right there. Sometimes people tend to try not to date their friends because they don't want to lose their friendship if they ever break up in future."

Wonwoo nodded his head. Is it like this? That I don't want to lose my friendship with Rumi-ssi? I truly like spending time with her. She's fun to talk too, her reactions, the way she handles things. Sometimes it feels like she hiding many things but still I feel like I know her better. If I were to lose all this, talking with her; I don't want that. But it is like Myungho said I am taking advantage of her feelings, am I not? "Urghhh!" Wonwoo let out a groan leaning back in his chair.

"Mwo? Mwo? What happened?" Minghao asked.

"Nothing." Wonwoo sat up straight realizing his reaction could raise suspicion. "Just ignore it." Wonwoo said as they all went back to eating their dinner quietly.

After dinner three of them retired to their rooms but Rumi and thoughts about her were still on Wonwoo's mind. "Ahhh what should I about this?" Wonwoo muttered to himself as he laid on his bed. He took his phone from night stand and started surfing through it to distract himself. "Why there isn't anything interesting to watch in here too." He whined closing the social media applications; he was about to turn off his phone and go to sleep when he opened his photo gallery. He scrolled through the photos and came to stop at one he was looking for. A shy smile formed on his lips as his finger traced the screen. "Gwiyeowo." He giggled looking at the picture.

It had become one of his routines. Staring at that picture and giggling to himself. "I wish to see that dimple in person." He said smiling to himself as he poked his mobile screen.

"WONU-YAAAAA..." A very loud voice and slam of door startled Wonwoo making him sit up and hide his phone. "Wonu-mwo? What were you doing?" Hoshi stepped in uninvited and jumped on his bed. "Yah were you watching porn?" He teased looking at strongly griped phone in Wonwoo's hand.

"A-ani! What are you even saying?! I am a teenager or what!" Wonwoo retorted. "And what the hell get down from my bed!" He scolded trying to kick Hoshi down from his bed. Hoshi giggled jumping around dodging his kicks.

"No, show me what were you looking at!" He laughed sit on Wonwoo and locking his arm so he could get his phone. "Come on I want to have a look too." He said forcing out the phone from Wonwoo's hand and jumping off the bed.

"Yah Kwon Soonyoung! Don't!" Wonwoo screamed trying to catch him but his feet got caught in blanket making him fall of the bed. "Aish-ssibal..." He cursed.

"Mwoya ige?" Wonwoo looked up. No! He was too late. Hoshi swiped through the pictures. "Yah, why do you have Rumi's pictures on your phone?" Hoshi asked looking down at Wonwoo. What should I do now? Wonwoo stood up picking up his blanket thinking of an excuse. "These pictures, did I accidentally forwarded to you?"

"Eh?" Wonwoo snapped his head at him in confusion. "Mwo?"

"Aigoo, that's why he didn't say anything yet." Hoshi slapped his forehead. "I was too excited that I pressed the wrong name."

"Jamkkanman. Who is this he you are talking about? And how did you have these photos in first place?" Wonwoo asked stepping near him. Hoshi furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean how, I got it from Rumi." Hoshi answered. "What? Did she send them to you?" Hoshi laughed at that. "As if! Can you believe she doesn't even know how to share media. I mean how does one not know that at this age and time."

"Shush. You are going off topic here. So, she gave them to you?" Wonwoo asked. "Eo." Hoshi nodded his head going through her photos again. Wonwoo's eyebrow twitched as he snatched his phone back. She shared these photos with him. How can she do-wait a second he said he was going to send them to someone else. "Yah, who were you going to send these to?"

Hoshi furrowed his eyebrows. "Hmm? Ah...To Jihoonie." He grinned proud of himself. Wonwoo almost wanted to slap that grin off his face. "She looked so pretty in them."

"WA-wae? Why would you want to send them to Jihoon?" Wonwoo asked, he was starting to lose his patience.

"What do you mean why? I am playing the cupid here. I want two of my best friends together and experience the dating life." The was a sharp intake of air, yes it was the sound of Wonwoo trying not to kill his friend.

"Soonyoung-ah?"

"Eo?" Hoshi smiled up at him.

"Please get out."

"Eh?"

"Please get out of my room before I murder you." Wonwoo gritted through his teeth. Hoshi opened his mouth to argued but decided not to noticing the expression Wonwoo was wearing.

"Then excuse me." He said and quietly left the room. Wonwoo let out a groan in anger, while punching the air imagining that it was Hoshi's stupid face. He was about to curse out his name too when door of his room was open and that stupid face peeked in. "Umm, I was suppose to invite you to eat dinner." Hoshi said. Wonwoo grinded his teeth stomped towards him ready to not let him go this time but fortunately Hoshi closed the door and ran away. "AH SSIBAL KWON SOONYOUNG! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SOMEDAY!"

Mingyu, Chan and Seungcheol looked at the little hamster running down the stairs giggling to himself. "Yah, what was that?" Mingyu asked as Hoshi sat across him huffing and puffing from his short run.

"Wasn't that Wonu hyung? What did you do this time?" Chan asked looking at his mischievous older brother. Hoshi grinned waving his hand. He was having hard time trying to breath. "Aish look at him, at this age he's still doing this." Chan commented shaking his head in disappointment.

"He was basically screaming." Seungcheol said nodding towards the stairs. "Did you jump on his bed or what?" Hoshi laughed nodded his head. Seungcheol shook his head. "Did you ask him for dinner?"

"Ani hyung, he, Myungho and Vernonie already had dinner together." Mingyu answered for Hoshi. "Others are having it later but what about Woozi hyung is he coming home today?" Mingyu asked as everybody turned to Jihoon who was already sitting at the table stuffing his face with rice. "Ah haha!" Mingyu laughed at Jihoon's look of disbelief. "I didn't even notice you sitting there."

"Yah, didn't you just passed him the spoon right now?" Chan asked laughing. "I did?" Mingyu asked laughing along. "Mian. Normally you are not home at this time."

"Am I that unnoticeable?" Jihoon asked with his mouth full. Mingyu laughed shaking his head in denial and apologies. "Aish! Give me more rice!" He grunted holding out his bowl. Mingyu bowed politely taking his bowl. "And neo (you)." He turned towards Hoshi his spoon pointing. "What are you trying to do?"

"Me? What did I do?" Hoshi innocently asked taken aback with sudden accusation. "Why are you sending my pictures of others huh? And how did you get those pictures, you stole them, didn't you?" Jihoon asked narrowing his eyes at Hoshi, knowing his brother well that he is capable of doing that. "What pictu-ahh! You saw it! Doesn't she look pretty?!" Hoshi exclaimed leaning forward in excitement. "I didn't stole them she gave it to me. She looks pretty doesn't she?! Huh?! Huh!?"

"E-eo. She does." Jihoon looked away not able to lie. "But why are you sending them to me?"

"Why not?" Hoshi replied grinning, he was feeling very proud of himself right now. Rumi-ya you better be grateful for having a friend like me. He though smirking to himself. "What pictures? Whose picture are you talking about? A she? Who?" Seungcheol looked at both of them, Mingyu and Chan nodded along wanting to know too. "Rumi's." Hoshi smiled pulling out his phone to show the pictures of her.

He passed his phone to Seungcheol as Mingyu and Chan leaned over to check it out too. "Mwoya...Is this really her?" Seungcheol asked looking swiping through. Hoshi huffed proudly. "I didn't know she can look this pretty." Seungcheol commented earning a slap and laugh from Mingyu. "What? She's look so different here. You can't tell me otherwise. What is she wearing?"

"Her traditional wear." Hoshi answered pridefully. "It is called saree." Mr. Know it all continued. "Chan-ah noona looks pretty doesn't she?" Hoshi asked looked at the younger one carefully checking out the pictures.

"Rumi-ssi was always pretty. There's this saying that women always look prettier in the ethnic wear." Jihoon commented failing to hide his interest as himself peeped into phone. Hoshi smirked and took his phone back as four pair of eyes followed him. "So, what do you think Jihoonie?" Hoshi asked wiggling his eyebrow. "Mwo? I can't deny the fact that she is pretty." He shrugged his shoulder and went back to eating. Hoshi hummed with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Aarso." Hoshi nodded looking at his chats. Hmm? He noticed something. I did it sent it to correct contact. Then how did Wonwoo have these pictures on his phone?

A/N :

Sike!! Hehehe I am back sooner than you thought! Ain't I the best? 😎

What do think of this chapter? Wonwoo in denial and Hoshi playing the cupid. Honestly speaking if I had a brother like Hoshi I don't think he would survive. Still meddlesome and annoying Hoshi would make a cutest brother.

Anyways what are your thoughts? Let me know in comment section below and don't forget to leave your votes. Also do add this book to your library or reading list so you won't miss an update.

Love,
Alba💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.6K 62
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...
246K 6.8K 52
What happens when a mafia group makes a dreadful mistake where they accidentally confuse an innocent girl for someone trying to spy on their group. T...
95.3K 3.2K 24
"Dino-ah, who's baby are you??" "Seokmin-ah, who's pabo are you??" "I loovee you Coups-ah~" "I changed your wallpaper with my picture instead~" All...
117K 2.6K 41
"I'll be sending their manager to states for business reason and with that can you be a temporary manager of seventeen?" my mouth jaw dropped and my...